Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto and Hinata: Descendants of Kaguya *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

4 posters

Go down

Naruto and Hinata: Descendants of Kaguya *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Empty Naruto and Hinata: Descendants of Kaguya *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Post by Rin Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:38 am

I read somewhere that Naruto and Hinata are descendants of Kaguya through one of her sons, while Sasuke and Obito are also her descendants via her other son. I am inclined to believe this. Any other opinions?
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Naruto and Hinata: Descendants of Kaguya *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Empty Re: Naruto and Hinata: Descendants of Kaguya *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Post by Irielo Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:27 am

I think it is quite obvious that Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke and so on... are Kaguya's descendants as she is the "origin" of the Shinobi World. It has nothing to do with belief but it's what the story pointed out actually.

Btw, this thread belongs more to the Naruto Discussion section. It will be thus moved there.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto and Hinata: Descendants of Kaguya *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Empty Re: Naruto and Hinata: Descendants of Kaguya *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:24 am

I don't believe it (going to the original post).

Hyuuga comes from Hamura. Both Senju & Uchiha come from Hagoromo and Uzumaki is tied into Senju based on the story. So, unless the story of Hamura gets expanded upon (which I'll admit that I'm not expecting too much other than maybe the Caged Bird Seal if he had anything to do with it), I figure that Naruto and Hinata would come from different sons (at least based on their main clan of identification)--not the same son. Of course, there are other people involved with their ancestry (Naruto it's Namikaze; for Hinata, it's unknown--and no I do not think her mother was a Hyuuga, no child in this story so far is from parents that came from the same clan) which could make them be from both sons (same for any recent Uchiha or Senju).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:42 am

Looks like The Last confirmed this theory, Hagoroma and Hamura must be proud with their descendant.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:27 pm

The theory that Hyuuga come from Hamura was already verified in the manga before "The Last" came out (and further given in the 4th databook that came out a month before the movie).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down