Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theory on Kaguya.

+2
Yamasaki Akaiko
Bubbles
6 posters

Go down

Theory on Kaguya. Empty Theory on Kaguya.

Post by Bubbles Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:06 am

I wrote this on Tumblr last night while thinking of why Kishi is having Black Zetsu really do all the talking and commanding and whatnot, and thinking back on the story, this is what I came up with. Let me know your thoughts okay? :)
Okay I have a theory, that's probably skewed and confusing but yeah....

Kaguya is not really there. The FV is Black Zetsu not Kaguya. Kaguya's imprint is what BZ is using as a shield and power in order to carry out the will of the actually deceased Kaguya. What BZ is using is a kind of chakra imprint of her (Like how Kushina was a chakra imprint, yet was still able to hit Naruto and hug him and use her chain power, same with Kaguya's imprint).

Kaguya probably isn't the type to really talk much anyway, but BZ who is the will of Kaguya that is carrying on, is trying to control her imprint from doing unnecessary things. Of course and imprint is still what is left of a person so Kaguya imprint can still have some thoughts on the situation and whatnot, but overall, BZ is running the show and keeping Kaguya's imprint going and why he's hanging out inside her sleeve, she's a shield for him since BZ is not really that powerful himself and cannot carry out her will without an extremely powerful form like hers.

Basically, Kaguya imprint is not really the full her, just a physical memory, and why her chakra can "run out" so soon. Because it's not all of her chakra, yet she is so powerful she still has enough to cause damage in the amount left in that chakra imprint of hers alone. She's not going to be there forever, just as long as she has enough chakra to end this now, BZ wants to conserve that energy so he has his shield and the necessary chakra to do what he was created to do.

Perhaps she burst outside of Madara because somehow BZ had her imprint in Madara, or he himself had it inside, I'm guessing one or the other. Mixing the chakra's between Ashura/Indra allowed Hagoromo's form to come out of Naruto/Sasuke head (while Kushina, who did not have this chakra, stayed inside Naruto's), so maybe something similar allowed Kaguya to emerge as well. IIRC, wasn't BZ trying to get the chakra's to merge? To help give Kaguya enough energy to not only take physical form in a chakra imprint, but to be outside of the "head" unlike how Minato and Kushina were.

http://spicywinter.tumblr.com/post/92718177295/theory-on-kaguya
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Theory on Kaguya. Empty Re: Theory on Kaguya.

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:18 am

Possible.

I just think her chakra can run out because no one has unlimited chakra and supposedly the things she's doing require massive amounts of it (and I think she's already been borrowing from those trapped in IT actually). You can replenish chakra after taking a small break, which she will not be able to do because Naruto & Sasuke would seal her while she's "breaking." They're not running out as quickly because what they're attacking her with is not as chakra intensive as what she's doing to them.

The only thing that's silly is the fact that she didn't just transport them to acid world to "kill" them. ;p
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:44 am

Well, Kaguya not being completely there so to speak, was already stated by BZ. First he wanted to fully revive Kaguya, at least that's what he said, by taking Naruto and Sasuke's chakra, but apparently that not necessary to complete their plan anymore, whatever that is. It's really confusing.
As for how Kishi's handled chakra in this fight (particularly Kaguya's)... ugh, awfully inconsistent. I already raged about that in Tumblr.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:23 pm

I think your theory is a very interesting one and the replies above also... Just have to wait now how things will be dealt as the story evolves. But that Kaguya as a "chakra imprint" makes quite sense.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:26 am

I really like that theory Bubbles...It makes sense and if it ends up being true it would allow me to keep the image of what the real Kaguya would be like in my head. I never really like when hyped up all powerful characters have to have their powers and abilities reduced so the main character survives.

Like what Yamasaki mentioned about the acid thing lol
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:25 am

Fallere825 wrote:I never really like when hyped up all powerful characters have to have their powers and abilities reduced so the main character survives.

So what your saying is that Naruto and Saskue (gods as they are right now) should stay below Kaguya level and over come her by some other means?

I'm not disagreeing with you but i'm trying too get what you are getting at.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down