Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your a Hinata fan, you'll like this.

+4
SenpaiSamaSan
Mustang
Yamasaki Akaiko
racefan1992
8 posters

Go down

If your a Hinata fan, you'll like this. Empty If your a Hinata fan, you'll like this.

Post by racefan1992 Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1awtzo_WkU

I'm not subbed to the this guy on Youtube but i agree 100%.

BTW, the hater comment will make you lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

If your a Hinata fan, you'll like this. Empty Re: If your a Hinata fan, you'll like this.

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:37 pm

I can't watch it. I've heard that there's Sakura-bashing in it, which has turned me off completely.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

If your a Hinata fan, you'll like this. Empty Re: If your a Hinata fan, you'll like this.

Post by Mustang Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:07 pm

already watched the video a few days ago. the person that wrote the hater comment really has no clue what he/she was talking about, glad the reviewer had set things straight, I actually didn't laugh at the commented, I in fact was really upset with such a comment, because I have seen so many comments like that, I get really tired of seeing them, a person might be entitled to their opinion but it is a different story when a person abuses that right by posting non-sense that is completely illogical.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:22 pm

The only Naruto-stalker in canon is Konohamaru. :P

It really irks me when people bash those characters that have proven to be the most selfless and kindest in their respective 'verse, it's one of the reasons I just can't stand Hinata-bashing, I tend to just avoid reading those comments tbh.

Oh and rape jokes... I'm glad youtube comments are keeping it classy...smh.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I can't watch it. I've heard that there's Sakura-bashing in it, which has turned me off completely.

If your refering to the comments then well i'm sorry.

If your refering to the reviewer himself, i wouldn't say he is bashing Sakura. He is being critical IMHO.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:42 am

racefan1992 wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I can't watch it. I've heard that there's Sakura-bashing in it, which has turned me off completely.

If your refering to the comments then well i'm sorry.

If your refering to the reviewer himself, i wouldn't say he is bashing Sakura. He is being critical IMHO.

I wouldn't let youtube comments stop me from watching a video. I tend to ignore them most of the time anyway just like I ignore comments on news stories that I read online.

The reviewer is who I was referring to and from what I heard quoted from it, it crossed over my "being critical" line into bashing territory (of course, how one sees Sasuke has a lot to do with it).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:22 am

I get annoyed how he tends to chalk up Sakura's character development as poor just because she's still in love with Sasuke. He implies that because Naruto has been good to Sakura that it would have been better development for her to have moved on from Sasuke to Naruto which is kinda sexist imo. It's not like her relationship with Naruto hasn't developed. She doesn't treat him like she did in early part I, she grew to respect and care for him and they became close friends. She even stood up for Naruto against Sasuke when Sasuke called Naruto an outsider. But its poor character development because she's still in love with Sasuke, when Naruto's there *rolls eyes*. You can't force yourself to love someone, when you do, things like the false confession happen. There's nothing wrong with Sakura not being in love with Naruto. Besides, chalking up her development to whether or not she loves Naruto or Sasuke reduces her to pairing fodder. There is more to Sakura's character than just Naruto and Sasuke.

1) Sakura's primary bond with Sasuke was her love for him and because her character needs a reason be down to ride with Naruto on their quest to bring Sasuke’s butt back home, in love with him she stays.
2) The love portrayed in Naruto (especially female to male) is very reminiscent of the idolized "ride or die" archetype. Where the woman loves and is devoted to her man no matter what (no matter the situation or what he does). Some Hinata fans like to act high and mighty sometimes, but Hinata is actually the ideal ride or die chick. Not only has she almost died for her man twice, her love and devotion to Naruto is very well received amongst fans. So this Sakura nit-picking needs to stop.

Last edited by Aelita on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:54 am

^I agree with you, on that, but as I said in one of the threads people will hate characters for shallow reasons, like for instance with Sakura people will go around and call her an annoying bitch, (that is a shallow reason and that is something I refrain from doing) then there is Hinata (they call her a stalker yet another shallow reason)

sure people can have legitimate reasons as to dislike characters for certain things, like I have to admit, I personally don't agree with Sakura's love for Sasuke due to the things he has done in the past, but you know there isn't really anything wrong with it, because she like Hinata has remained true to their feelings which to me is the right way to go.

Sure NaruSaku did have a chance to blossom, but Naruto knew that after the false confession that he never had a chance and that forced him to let go of those feelings. even though Sakura isn't really my favourite characters (I don't hate her character) I liked what I saw in the most recent chapters concerning Sakura's development as a character.

Most of the hate really comes from the die hard pairing fans, they hate Sakura because they perceive her as a threat to NaruHina, or they hate Hinata because they see her as a threat to NaruSaku and those pairing fans will come up with whatever shallow reason to hate those characters.

What the NaruHina fans forget to think about in reality is that Sakura and NaruSaku stopped being a threat a long time ago. And the thing is my problem isn't really with the characters and the pairings in general, but these fans that put the characters and the pairings before the story. I have also had my arguments with NaruHina fans as well, mostly because they wanted Naruto and Hinata to continue to hold hands while still fighting the Juubi. Madara and Obito. I argued with them because it was illogical and that Naruto and Hinata shouldn't be holding hands for the rest of the fight, they had plenty of time after the war, to which I even had a NaruSaku fan agree with me on that
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:23 am

I cannot stand Sakura bashing. There's been so much controversy over this video on Tumblr and it's just making the war worse.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:57 am

I actually have an unconscious dislike for Sakura, but I theorize NaruSaku's craziness to be root of said hate.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:03 am

Twin Steps wrote:I actually have an unconscious dislike for Sakura, but I theorize NaruSaku's craziness to be root of said hate.

This. I still have some issues with Sakura but not the amount that they were in part 1 (i hated her in part 1). But mostly its the fans that make dislike her now.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:16 am

^Lame, there are NS fans who say the same thing about Hinata and her fans (and trust me there are a lot of crazy Hinata fans out there) so to me, fans aren't a very good reason to dislike a character.

There's more to a character than who they end up with. The same things that make Hinata likable, Sakura also posses. They both have flaws, made mistakes in the past and let their low self confidence in their abilities inhibit their performance. However, they both acknowledge their flaws and work hard to improve themselves. Although Sakura started out as annoying (as most 12 year olds are) Sakura realized that she was falling behind her teammates, she recognized that she had become the weakest link on the team. But she didn't want be a burden to her teammates and worked hard to become stronger. Like Hinata, Sakura possesses a drive to improve and keep moving forward no matter what. We saw this drive when Sakura stood up against the Sound ninja in the forest of death despite being out matched, during her fight against her rival Ino, when she became Tsunade's apprentice, her leap in growth in Part II (She was on par with Naruto in the beginning of Part II according to the Databooks, which is amazing considering how far behind she was in Part I), her fight with Chiyo against Sasori (which is still one of my favorite fights in the manga) and now during the battle against the Juubi. Sure, Kishi's development and handling of Sakura hasn't been the most consistent, but she's still an enjoyable character, despite her flaws.

Despite seeming different on the outside, Sakura and Hinata have a lot in common. Its just pairing fans enjoy pitting the two against each other as if they were enemies--which they aren't.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:31 am

^Love that post. You just gave me flashbacks to a post I made a long time ago elsewhere that pointed out the many similarities in their characteristics & storylines that Hinata & Sakura actually share. Because of where I posted it, I kept out the pairing stuff when referring to what they have in common. However, if I had added in the pairing stuff, they would've become even more similar.

I understand preferring one over the other. That makes a lot of sense as they are different in enough ways for a preference to make sense. However, I'll never understand supposedly liking/loving one and hating the other. They have too many things in common as far as their characters go for it to make sense to me.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Hmm.... I liked it :)

I guess I'm the only one here who thought that comment was halarious? Yeah, dripping with ignorance, but halarious. It's a story at the end of the day that won't 
 mean anything 10 years from now. I see people like that as comedic relief.

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:44 pm

ALthough i dont like sakura or people like her all that much, i still like them a little nonthelessz If your a Hinata fan, you'll like this. 528746348 

I dont support character bashing in general, so im swayed from this
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down