Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition

+5
SenpaiSamaSan
Dianahinkle
NekoKimio
Yamasaki Akaiko
Twin Steps
9 posters

Go down

My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition Empty My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 17, 2013 11:07 am

Some things in this contradict each other, but I’ve simply written down everything I’ve thought of here….

The Hyugas Role & Hype

Spoiler:

The Sages Original Eyes

Spoiler:

Neji & The Six Paths Hermit

Spoiler:

Kushina & Hinata

Spoiler:

Chinese Guardian lions, Yin Yang, & Wuji

Spoiler:

White Flames

Spoiler:

Elder Son's Eyes

Spoiler:

Pure & Impure Eyes

Spoiler:

The Three Great Dojustsu & Trimurti

Spoiler:

NaruHina & the Sages Sons

Spoiler:

Allusions

Spoiler:

Last edited by Twin Steps on Tue May 21, 2013 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition Empty Re: My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat May 18, 2013 12:27 am

Cool. That was all an interesting read. I do like reading opinions that try to take into account the cultures that Kishimoto is clearly borrowing from--particularly as I don't do much research on them.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition Empty Re: My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition

Post by NekoKimio Sun May 19, 2013 4:37 am

VERY nice. I especially enjoying reading about Byakugan being 'pure' and Sharingan being 'impure'. Amazing. Maybe we'll get some explanation later in the manga, hopefully.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sun May 26, 2013 7:50 pm

I think you're right about the chakra turning the eyes red just like when Naruto uses the kyuubi chakura and his eyes turn red.
I read somewhere that when Kishi made Hinata he first wanted her to be a princess (or the ramen stand girl) but instead made her a classmate. The only reason why I bring this up is that what do princesses usually do in stories like this? Damsel in distress and are some kind of key to a more ultimate power.
Maybe Oro when he becomes the main villain decides to use Hinata for something later? I don't want Hinata to become a damsel in distress though but it would help explain some things. Just a theory. Plus I don't think Kishi is above doing that trope lol.
My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition 916882880

PLOT TWIST!
Hinata becomes hokage! My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition 1218594240
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sun May 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Also the more you use sharinngan the more it hurts your body and you eventually go blind?! That makes it automatically infirior to byakugan. Yeah Hinata strained her eyes in that one filler TEMPORALLY but it was a filler so it's suspect. Illusions don't mean shit if they can see your real body or just a wall of chakura.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sun May 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Dianahinkle wrote:Also the more you use sharinngan the more it hurts your body and you eventually go blind?! That makes it automatically infirior to byakugan. Yeah Hinata strained her eyes in that one filler TEMPORALLY but it was a filler so it's suspect. Illusions don't mean shit if they can see your real body or just a wall of chakura.

Actually Neji did strain his eyes in canon but it was temporary as you stated. I assume it was more of a lack of chakra thing rather than a "byakugan is bad for you" thing though.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sun May 26, 2013 9:26 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:
Dianahinkle wrote:Also the more you use sharinngan the more it hurts your body and you eventually go blind?! That makes it automatically infirior to byakugan. Yeah Hinata strained her eyes in that one filler TEMPORALLY but it was a filler so it's suspect. Illusions don't mean shit if they can see your real body or just a wall of chakura.

Actually Neji did strain his eyes in canon but it was temporary as you stated. I assume it was more of a lack of chakra thing rather than a "byakugan is bad for you" thing though.

Oh I forgot about that was that in the Sasuke retrieval ark? (I keep spelling chakra wrong sorry guys :p)
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon May 27, 2013 7:34 am

Dianahinkle wrote:
SenpaiSamaSan wrote:

Oh I forgot about that was that in the Sasuke retrieval ark? (I keep spelling chakra wrong sorry guys :p)

War arc, around chapter 438
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon May 27, 2013 9:57 am

539 and 540 would be more exact if referring to the war arc. The reason Hinata got to make the comment she did in 540 was because of Neji collapsing by Kiba in 539. ;)

538 was the academy flashback chapter due to the convo between Naruto & Kurama.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexdhamp Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:43 am

Nice theories...and you wouldn't believe how much I hope that Kishi makes the Byakugan/Hyuuga the Chekhov's Gun of this story, that he ties them into the Rikudou's mythos. Something I wanted to bring up, though...the triple tomoe seal of the Sharingan...yeah, they're part of Shinto belief.
Alexdhamp
Alexdhamp

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:50 am

My friend, I've been searching for someone who believes, too, that the lion has something to do with the Hyûgas.My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition 3497021318 
I was always asking myself, since Hinata's lionfists were shown: "Why lions and not something else? How did she come up with the idea of lions?" And you just helped me to understand it, even though your theory is not confirmed. But I really do believe you, because to me it makes perfect sense. And I hope that the lion plays a role in the Hyûga history, too. That would be something interesting, too.

I was thinking just like you and asked myself the same questions. But I never did that much and very great research like you did to support your theorys. You have my respect! My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition 896817731 

I don't believe that Kishi-sama will leave the Byakugan/Hyûga clan and it's history/secret unexplained. Why else would he let Obito mention the Hyûga's curse to protect "the secret"? I'm still waiting for the day, where Kishi-sama will give the Hyûga clan it's time to become revealed. There is way to much we don't know about it. Almost nothing! The only thing we know is how the Byakugan works. That the branch members need to be sealed to protect the Byakugan. That this ability is sought-after. And that it has it's own taijutsu. We don't know anything about the Hyûgas and it's history. Just about it's abilitys. Why is that so? Maybe because the history of this clan and and it's abilitys is too important and informative than the Uchihas and Senjus/Uzumakis, to be revealed that early. But I think now at the end of the war is a very good time to answer all the questions and rumors about the Hyûga clan!My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition 1484711430 

I really enjoyed the whole analysis! It all makes pretty sense, IMO. It was totally interesting and informative. I hope everything will be confirmed what you just said in that brilliant post.My Full Byakugan & Hyuga Theory Complition 3497021318
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:21 pm

Very well done. Like you i hope Kishi takes the time to shed some light on the hyuugas, their history and their connection to the so6p. Once that happens, after reading your theory, i wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of it (if not all of it) being as you said above.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:36 am

Lickstermik wrote:Very well done. Like you i hope Kishi takes the time to shed some light on the hyuugas, their history and their connection to the so6p. Once that happens, after reading your theory, i wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of it (if not all of it) being as you said above.
I'm telling you all, hinata's couple steps from ren-gonz
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down