Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the Hyuga Clan/Byakugan be of an importance to this war?

+3
Fallere825
Irielo
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
7 posters

Go down

Will the Hyuga Clan/Byakugan be of an importance to this war? Empty Will the Hyuga Clan/Byakugan be of an importance to this war?

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Thu May 08, 2014 11:52 pm

What I mean by that is do you think anything more will be mentioned about the Clan itself and the story behind it like they had behind the Rinnegan and Sharingan? I just feel like the history of this clan is pushed back, and Kishi made it for some reason.. Just curious if anybody has an idea if it will be mentioned again somewhere down the line of the manga or if Hinata will be in any use for the rest of the war? [Not in the mean way of course I mean have to come back into the picture]
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Will the Hyuga Clan/Byakugan be of an importance to this war? Empty Re: Will the Hyuga Clan/Byakugan be of an importance to this war?

Post by Irielo Fri May 09, 2014 12:23 am

I think from what we have read so far regarding the Hyuuga (and the Byakugan) in this war has already showed their importance. Neji, Hiashi and Hinata standing in front of Naruto to protect the latter, Neji's sacrifice and Hinata's speech preventing Naruto to give up.

There was afterwards a time when Sakura asked Hinata what was going on with the boys while those were fighting Obito when he was becoming the Juubi's jin + I think there was also a panel about Hiashi in the same kind of light.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that the Hyuuga clan and the Byakugan have already shown their importance during this war. What could happen next for them? Still have to wait and see.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Will the Hyuga Clan/Byakugan be of an importance to this war? Empty Re: Will the Hyuga Clan/Byakugan be of an importance to this war?

Post by Fallere825 Fri May 09, 2014 1:09 am

It is true a lot more light has been shed on the Sharingan and Rinnegan and we would all love to see some more background info on the Byakugan. With how the story is currently going I believe Kishimoto can fit this into the story if he chooses (We were told mama bear had the Byakugan and a chapter or two ago after Madara absorbs the tree we see a panel with her eyes if you see where i'm going with this  Will the Hyuga Clan/Byakugan be of an importance to this war? 3725747089 ) but at the same time he may choose not to and skip over going into those details. It could go either way in my opinion and as for Hinata making her way into the fight (lord knows it would be epic to see some NH SS combo action)  it is quite possible. Despite her exhaustion Naruto's heavenly touch can help with that i'm sure, however Kishimoto may decide to just use the team 7 combo for the remainder of the fight...or some other combo using everyone like before.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 09, 2014 3:45 am

Imo, 100% guaranteed.

Kishimoto left the following questions remaining:

Where did Kaguya come from?
Were her Byakugans natural?
What was the point if introducing a 2nd sage?
How did the hyuga and uzumaki form?

I think all this will be answered when Kaguya appears on the battlefield, as its very obvious she's in some way living in the god tree, and now is inside Madara.

In any case, in regards to Hinata, she's obviously gonna fight using her lion fists + 64 palms combo. And since Kaguya and Madara would be the only two villains around, its obvious that Hinata will have some involvement with Kaguya's character.

Hinata might have a gentle fist battle with kaguya.

Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri May 09, 2014 3:59 am

I'd like more info on the Hyuga. He managed to at least tie it in to the other two dojutsu and as Twin Steps said, there are still questions needing to be answered.

I do not think Kishi randomly introduced Hagoromo's brother for no reason, I think he had the byakugan or something and it will become important later somehow.

I do not think merely protecting Naruto is all the Hyuga will do this war, Hinata will needs to perform her move, more Hiashi because I said so, and some kind of mass Hyuga attack at some point. x3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 09, 2014 4:19 am

I think before asking if the Hyuuga/Byakugan clan will have any importance in this war, one should not forget that they already have some role in this war which was actually made, as far as the alliance is concerned, to protect the two remaining Jinchuurikis (Bee and Naruto) and to fight Akatsuki.

Just want to let myself surprised by the story itself. Too big expectations could lead to disappointment whereas unexpected things/issues, like Kaguya and the Byakugan or Hagoromo's brother, make the story more spicy and interesting as far as I'm concerned.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat May 10, 2014 4:40 am

I think Hinata would use lion fists on Kaguya. I think, at least for some time, Kaguya and Madara will both be present on the battle field, fighting together. How Kaguya will appear, I don't know. But I'm hoping for like a Kaguya VS Hinata gentle fist fight, where kaguya's third eye is closed, making it so that she isn't at full power. Maybe we could even get Kaguya vs Naruto and Hinata with Madara vs sasuke and Sakura

I don't think it's a far fetched idea; to say kguya and Hinata will interact or even fight. I mean, there certainly is significance to Kaguya having Byakugan. And then there's the fact that kishi did say we'd be getting hyuga clan development. I'd honestly feel cheated if kishi didn't give Hinata a fight that would show her improved abilities. Her last real fight was back against Neji for crying out loud. I think her fighting Kaguya would be a pretty cool contrast to her fight with Neji, and it would show how much she's improved
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sat May 24, 2014 2:13 pm

I would really love some more background info on they Hyuuga/ Byakugan/ Kaguya. In my head I like to think that Kaguya came from the moon, but in reality I'm like "that's a really far out idea,". But I can't let it go. I was really hoping at some point that Hinata wouldn't be effected by the Moon Jutsu (don't feel like looking up real name), but I'm not overly disappointed that she was. I just couldn't get over how 'high' she looked. I'm so glad she doesn't permanently have swirly eyes. I was also hoping Hinata would play a part in defeating Madara, but at this rate, it seems like Tenten is gonna be the hero. ~sigh~

Another thing is the Hyuugas really played a big part in the last war and are considered the strongest clans in Konoha, so I can't help but to wonder why this point was brought up if it's not going to be touched on again? In all reality, the clan as a whole hasn't really done anything that really makes me think 'wow, no wonder they are the strongest'

I really love the Hyuuga clan and wish we could get just a little more backstory.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat May 24, 2014 3:35 pm

^Hiashi laid out more people in one moment than anyone else during the Invasion of Konoha in Part 1. Hiashi is also the only person in the entire alliance other than Kitsuchi (but he's from Iwa so that's not a Konoha feat) that can say that he temporarily stopped the Juubi from attacking without being pumped up by Kurama/Naruto chakra. In fact, Hinata once pumped up with Kurama/Naruto chakra topped Hiashi's feat on her own--which no one from any Konoha clan was able to top with having Kurama/Naruto chakra.

Kishimoto has firmly established within the story why the Hyuuga are considered the strongest in Konoha based on fighting ability.

What Kishimoto has not addressed in the story is if Kaguya has the Byakugan how that led to the Hyuuga clan and possibly even the caged bird seal. Considering how many times we're seeing Kaguya (along with Hagoromo's story--that purposely left out a bunch of details that need to be filled), we'll probably get the connection at some point.

As for Tenten, the girl deserves some love though no one is going to be the hero/heroine on their own (not even Naruto). As it is, Tenten should be wrapped up like everyone else though. We're not going to see anyone from the alliance until Team 7 and/or the Edo Hokages figures out how to end that jutsu.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sat May 24, 2014 6:36 pm

^I'm not saying that Hiashi isn't strong, I'm mostly just grumbling about how the Hyuuga's didn't get to shine like most of the other clans did. It's great Hiashi can use Hakkeshou Kaiten, but what about the rest of the main branch members? I guess there have been some instances when they have made cameos, but I might be expecting too much.

You make an interesting point about the cage bird seal dthough. You know, I once read this theory that stated the original god tree was tended to by monks on the island of whirlpool. It was them that taught the Hyuuga how to perform the cage bird seal (because uzumaki's specialize in seals) I think it would be great if this could be expanded upon, or even better if it could be confirmed.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am

The others can't do what Hiashi can do. Remember, Neji knowing how to do what Hiashi can do is completely unexpected and it's only due to Neji's genius in being able to figure out how to do it on his own (though obviously Hiashi gave Neji pointers once it Neji knew because there's no point in not doing it then) probably from seeing Hiashi attempt to teach Hinata at one point. Clan rules, which I don't expect to have changed too much, prevent anyone who's not the clan head from learning the techniques. Actually, this discussion is making me realize that there's a thread needed at this board.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down