Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths.

4 posters

Go down

The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths. Empty The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths.

Post by Twin Steps Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:28 am

When the Hyuga Clan first appeared in the manga, they were hyped up a lot, back then when he introduced them. Of course, this all came to a halt after the Neji VS Kidomaru battle, and we didn't get anything until the Kage Summit, where it was shown how valuable the Byakugan was to both Danzo & the Mist

Spoiler:

And also when it was stated by Yamato to Ay about their ''sacrifice that prevented a war", that being Hiazashi.

Spoiler:

And the fact that Hizashi was revived by Edo Tensei proves that he was a strong shinobi.

Spoiler:

Of course, we got much more Hype & action, and probably the most since Nej Vs Kidomaru, when they showed up on the battlefiled where Naruto & Obito were.

Spoiler:

Another thing to note is that Obito makes mention of the Hyuga here. Sure it seems kinda meaningless, but to me, it seems like Kishi keeps mentioning the Hyuga during these chapters, cause he wants to do something with them, but before he could actually do that, he'd nee to give them some proper panel time.

Spoiler:

He also seems to keep the important Hyugas away from important situations. Neji, Hiashi and Hanabi were absent during Pain's Invasion , with only Hinata being present and Neji later showing up, only for it to happen near Pain's defeat.

Spoiler:

The Kage Summit Arc was when we started to dive deeper into the SO6P's story. Obito talks about the Sage's past twice in this arc. Once to Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato, and the ounce to the Kages.

Interestingly, between these two revelations, we see Byakugan in action when Ao uses his stolen Byakugan to find out that Danzo is using Shisui's Mangekyo Sharingan Genjutsu on Mifune so to make himself the leader of the Shinobi ALlliance.

Spoiler:

I've also noticed some Similarities between Neji and The SO6P

1. If the Sage's direct desendants were the Uzumaki & Hyuga, as I believe, then his Hyuga side members were Taijutsu users and the Uzumaki side members used Sealing Techs.

One of Neji's team members is a Taijutsu user (Rock Lee) and his other Team member (Tenten) uses Sealing Techs. And not to forget Tenten got to handle one of the Treasured Tools Of Sage.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

2. Neji's hobby was meditation according to the Databooks, And Meditation is one of the most important things for a Sage, which is what the Sage was, obviously.

3. Neji is standing in a similar pose to The Sage on the cover of Volume 64 with: his back turned, facing The Jubbi, and his arms raised wide.

Spoiler:

Now, in the image below, take a look at the symbol painted on to the wall behind Sasuke...... It bares a strong resemblance to the symbol on Hinata's jacket in Part 1.

Now we know that The Sage made the Uchiha Tablet. So it's very interesting to find a symbol at the Naka Shrine which is identical to a symbol found on the clothes of The Hyuga Clan Heiress, where the Sage's Legacy is kept, .

Spoiler:

Also, note that Sasuke's amaterasu orb also resembles these two previously mentioned symbols.

Spoiler:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths. Empty Re: The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths.

Post by NekoKimio Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:47 am

The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths. Tumblr_inline_mhivbvU66T1rctfjr

About what you mentioned that Kishi is setting up something important for the Hyuugas. I agree, I've taken note of how he's placed them and how it's been mentioned recently. Very nice post.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths. Empty Re: The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths.

Post by Twin Steps Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 am

Thank you The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths. 383670149
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:26 pm

That was a long read BR00 .. But good nonetheless .. This theory was very well in depth The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths. 2697176399
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Thank you BR00

I love these monkeys The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths. 2865921181
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:45 pm

I like the violent ones. The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths. 3990355317
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Naww BR00 .. I love this one The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths. 3233463881 <----------- =D
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 pm

The Hyuga Clan & the Sage of Six paths. Tumblr_lvlzqdPHyf1qa0jvc

omfg

i have no words
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down