Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sage of Six Paths and the Turtle

3 posters

Go down

Sage of Six Paths and the Turtle Empty Sage of Six Paths and the Turtle

Post by eromreven Fri May 17, 2013 3:26 am

I think the Sage of Six paths either summoned or created the giant floating island turtle solely as a place to house his "children" aka the 9 biju. I mean, think of how perfect it is. It can move away from dangerous areas, it houses large amounts of large game, and it has sealing arrays that are built SOLELY for restraining biju.

It's not a temple, it's a house and the arrays are basically the corner the sage would put the biju in for misbehaving.

A connection isn't so far fetched. The island turtle is supposed to symbolize a world turtle. SoSP created the moon. Turtles in ancient traditional japanese myth are supposed to be havens for immortal beings aka the biju. It's very well possible that the Sage never wanted and actually tried to prevent anyone getting to the biju if this is true.

I dunno. Just makes sense to me.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Sage of Six Paths and the Turtle Empty Re: Sage of Six Paths and the Turtle

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 17, 2013 7:22 am

Well, considering all the other subtle connections/hints the Cloud has to having some sort of involvement with the sage (Like the kiin-gin bros, their kidnap attempts with Kurama, Kushina & Hinata) It's not impossible.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 17, 2013 10:27 am

That is an interesting theory. We'll find out if it comes true probably later in the year when we'll probably learn more about the SoSP.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Fri May 17, 2013 2:25 pm

so I'm not crazy? Awesome.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content