Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sage's Wife

+2
Twin Steps
bk00
6 posters

Go down

The Sage's Wife Empty The Sage's Wife

Post by bk00 Sat May 04, 2013 1:08 am

I have a theory too you guys (read it from somewhere else but it kind of stuck with me)! I'm not Twin Steps obviously so I got nothing to back it up buuuut

What if the Sage's wife was the original Hyuuga descendant?

Taking in consideration that the four clans (Senju, Uchiha, Uzumaki, and Hyuuga) are connected, wouldn't that make sense? The Senju and Uzumaki received the body, the Uchiha and Hyuuga recieved the eyes. Various techiniques were passed down to each bloodline that originated from the Sage and his Wife, it's possible right?
bk00
bk00

Back to top Go down

The Sage's Wife Empty Re: The Sage's Wife

Post by Twin Steps Sat May 04, 2013 3:38 am

Honestly, the only real thing that could actually back this up would be that it would parallel NaruHina, since Naruto is said to be the rebirth of the six paths hermit, and, from the looks of it, Hinata's his girl.

Of course, whether the Byakugan came from the wife or the sage himself, I still stick to me theory that the Hyuga & Uzumaki are more closer to the sage's bloodline than the Senju & Uchiha, whom are a more diluted blood line.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Sat May 04, 2013 8:43 am

I personally really do love the theory of the sages wife being the original Hyuuga descendant

I'd also think it'd be a cool idea of the Hyuuga clan existed before the sage, but just didn't know they had special powers but maybe specialized in fighting

and the possibility that maybe the sage came across the Hyuuga clan in his journey and they were great allies of the sage himself

That would be pretty cool
But either way, I'm sure the Hyuuga will have a kick ass history, and I'm really really looking forward to the day that Kishi explains it :>
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat May 04, 2013 10:44 am

This is actually one of the theories that I strongly believe is true. There has even been theories by many non-shippers about this.

Last edited by NekoKimio on Sat May 04, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat May 04, 2013 10:49 am

But didn't Kakashi already confrm that the Byakugan was already there even before the Uchiha were. That heavily implies the fact that the Hyuuga were already around even before the Rikudou Sennin. It could also be that the sage (which might've been an Uzumaki) married a Hyuuga and from that relationship the Uchiha and the Senju were born. The Sharingan being the mutant version of the first doujutsu which is the Byakugan. And the fact that it was also comfirmed that the Uzumaki are far relatives of the Uzumaki also confirms this.

Another thing: Let's look at all of the elite clans in Konoha. We have: Senju (who for some reason aren't around anymoe unless you count Tsunade in), the Uchiha, the Hyuuga, the Sarutobi and the Uzumaki (of which Naruto is its last inhabitant) We all know that the Sarutobi are there because of an alliance made with the Senju, so there is nothing about being far relatives of each other. Then we have small clans like the Akimichi, Nara and Yamanaka, these three were also clans who signed an alliance with the Senju and the Uchiha.

This leaves us with only 4 big clans. the Senju, the Uchiha, the Hyuuga and the Uzumaki. We know that the Hyuuga and the Uchiha are somehow related to each other thanks to what Kakashi said. We also know that the Senju and Uzumaki are related. Leaving us with this; what if the Rikudou Sennin really was an Uzumaki and his wife a Hyuuga? What if Kishi's first sketch of Hinata was totally intended because he knew, he had all of this written out already. And that would mean then; If Naruto and Hinata were to have children, would they be overpowered monstrosities? Or would Naruto and Hinata surpass the Rikudou Sennin and his wife and make beautiful children that will only want peace, love and balance in the world?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri May 24, 2013 2:33 pm

I strongly believe that s he was an hyuga, because well gin explained it. It would be great for us naruhina shippers and the manga plot,ima say this just for fun what if she was a haruno The Sage's Wife 1369047796
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down