Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Manga 660 Discussion

+13
Rasengan671
RosettaMyst
itachi75
Beautiful Hime
NaruHina <3
meow69
lily567
Yamasaki Akaiko
Bubbles
Irielo
Mustang
BlackNoon
GreatKungLao
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga 660 Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Manga 660 Discussion

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:56 am

I think this is a time for Orochimaru to shine with his knowledge and rescue Naruto, showing that he does actually changed indeed. That would be cool.

The one thing I want to see in the next chapter for sure is Hinata's reaction to what happened. I wouldn't mind some tears and drama like here http://fanofgreatkunglao.deviantart.com/art/NARUTO-KUUUN-413943332
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:20 am

I was wondering about something
did gyuki chop off his own tail?
it looked to me as if while the chain was going around gyuki's neck his tailed got chopped off in the process yet it looks as if gyuki chop of his tail maybe something to do with what kurama told gaara idk
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:29 am

I always held on too that Naruto can't die because Neji died protecting him and Hinata.
We all know Hinata can't die, make Nejis passing worthless.
If Naruto dies? Well too me i'd make Nejis passing worthless, because Neji protected BOTH Naruto and Hinata.
So no Naruto can't die unless Kishi wants too contradict himself.

(no pairing stuff is intended with this post.)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:27 am

I agree with you.

But the people who are typing about Naruto getting the Rinneagan? Doesn't it seem too op? I mean if he dies and does get the Rinneagan, then his father gives him the other half of Kurama, and then people saying he's going to get the other Bijuu and become the ten-tails jimchuuriki? I like where Naruto stands now(not him dying and losing part of Kurama).
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:48 am

something occurred to me when I thought about gyuki
if it was gyuki who chopped of his tail then will it be the same as the battle with sasuke vs killerbe while the tail/ horn(can't remember which one) that was chopped off was the the real gyuki while sasuke got just part of gyuki. my question is, is this the same situation nowas it was then?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:42 am

lily567 wrote:something occurred to me when I thought about gyuki
if it was gyuki who chopped of his tail then will it be the same as the battle with sasuke vs killerbe while the tail/ horn(can't remember which one) that   was chopped off was the the real gyuki while sasuke got just part of gyuki. my question is, is  this the same situation nowas it was then?

Maybe Gyuki is intending to save Bee if he is extracted out of him. Obito used only a piece of Gyuki's tentacle to activate the Juubi. Therefore, cutting one of his tail could be used to probably save Bee. Anyway, I hope the answer will come soon. As far as Naruto is concerned, I'm sure that there will be a solution and that he will be fine. What bugs me is that some think that he should now fight without Kurama's chakra.

In both, the French and English version, I understood from Kushina's interaction with Minato that she was going to die anyway. She did live longer because of her Uzumaki's resistance but she was going to die. So, something must be done for Naruto. If he does not get the other half of Kurama, then maybe he could get resurrected by Obito like some think or he could get revive through Chiyo's Jutsu, which is something only Sakura can do because she saw it. Now, I don't know if she's shared this knowledge with Tsunade, who could then give her life for Naruto like some think. GreatKungLao came up with the idea of Orochimaru helping too...

There are thus some possibilities and others which maybe nobody has thought about to save Naruto and don't forget that Kurama asked something to Gaara. That showed that the latter will play a role in that issue.

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting a mistake)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:something occurred to me when I thought about gyuki
if it was gyuki who chopped of his tail then will it be the same as the battle with sasuke vs killerbe while the tail/ horn(can't remember which one) that   was chopped off was the the real gyuki while sasuke got just part of gyuki. my question is, is  this the same situation nowas it was then?

Maybe Gyuki is intending to save Bee if he is extracted out of him. Obito used only a piece of Gyuki's tentacle to activate the Juubi. Therefore, cutting one of his tail could be used to probably save Bee. Anyway, I hope the answer will come soon. As far as Naruto is concerned, I'm sure that there will be a solution and that he will be fine. What bugs me is that some think that he should now fight without Kurama's chakra.

In both, the French and English version, I understood from Kushina's interaction with Minato that she was going to die anyway. She did live longer because of her Uzumaki's resistance but she was going to die. So, something must be done for Naruto. If he does not get the other half of Kurama, then maybe he could get resurrected by Obito like some think or he could get revive through Chiyo's Jutsu, which is something only Sakura can do because she saw it. Now, I don't know if she's shared this knowledge with Tsunade, who could then give her life for Naruto like some think. GreatKungLao came up with the idea of Orochimaru helping too...

There are thus some possibilities and others which maybe nobody has thought about to save Naruto and don't forget that Kurama asked something to Gaara. That showed that the latter will play a role in that issue.

yes sakura saw it but I don't think she is the only one who can do it because if we look at it tsunade was a medical ninja long before as well as shizune so if anything it might most likely be tsunade to do it as well as she has knowledge of it even before sakura.

in terms of bee, it is possible that that tentacle could have enough chakra to revive a person imo so the case with bee could be is that gyuki plans to keep bee alive with the amount of chakra/life force to keep bee alive
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:07 pm

My question here is, what if Kishi is intending to allow for Naruto to lead a normal life without Kurma being contained within and Kurama being a guardian, living free without being confined.

who knows what Kishi is intending, so far the last few chapters have been really good, full of surprises, it seems like Kishi is back and better than ever, since the fight with Obito was a little lack lustre, but so far I feel that Madara is living up to his bad guy status, taking Kurama and Gyuki, has just cemented his bad guy status.

I like it so far, because now the good guys have to find another way, which puts them in a spot of bother, makes me wonder what way they will find in order to defeat Madara.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:22 pm

lily567 wrote:
yes sakura saw it but I don't think she is  the only one who can do it because if we look at it tsunade was a medical ninja long before as well as shizune so if anything it might most likely be tsunade to do it as well as she has knowledge of it even before sakura.

in terms of bee, it is possible that that tentacle could have enough chakra to revive a person imo so  the case with bee could be is that gyuki plans to keep bee alive with the amount of chakra/life force to keep bee alive

Regarding Chiyo's Jutsu, I thought it was something only she created... However, that would not surprise me if Sakura talked about that with Tsunade because after each mission there is a report to do, moreover, Sakura is Tsunade's student and is very closed to her.

I personally would not like one of those two to sacrifice themselves to revive Naruto in case. That would for sure trigger some emotions and drama but I think what Kurama asked Gaara is already a hint. Now, the next action of the latter will probably have something to do with saving Naruto. The thing is to know if Kurama has already an idea of how saving Naruto. That's probably why Gyuki cut one of his tail too because they (Bijuus) might know how to solve the situation in this particular case.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:14 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
yes sakura saw it but I don't think she is  the only one who can do it because if we look at it tsunade was a medical ninja long before as well as shizune so if anything it might most likely be tsunade to do it as well as she has knowledge of it even before sakura.

in terms of bee, it is possible that that tentacle could have enough chakra to revive a person imo so  the case with bee could be is that gyuki plans to keep bee alive with the amount of chakra/life force to keep bee alive

Regarding Chiyo's Jutsu, I thought it was something only she created... However, that would not surprise me if Sakura talked about that with Tsunade because after each mission there is a report to do, moreover, Sakura is Tsunade's student and is very closed to her.

I personally would not like one of those two to sacrifice themselves to revive Naruto in case. That would for sure trigger some emotions and drama but I think what Kurama asked Gaara is already a hint. Now, the next action of the latter will probably have something to do with saving Naruto. The thing is to know if Kurama has already an idea of how saving Naruto. That's probably why Gyuki cut one of his tail too because they (Bijuus) might know how to solve the situation in this particular case.

good point
now if we look at it as well as the newfound(ok not so newfound) information, gyuki cut of his tail to protect bee and shukaku transform into a teapot to protect his jinchuurichi so the question is what can kurama do to protect naruto. idk maybe it has something to do with kurama's chakra
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:27 am

lily567 wrote:good point
now if we look at it as well as the newfound(ok not so newfound) information, gyuki cut of his tail to protect bee and shukaku transform into a teapot to protect his jinchuurichi so the question is what can kurama do to protect naruto.  idk maybe it has something to do with kurama's chakra

Following the discussion we are having regarding that issue, I thought about another possibility: Kurama could have asked Gaara to assemble the alliance so that everyone who received some Kurama chakra thanks to Naruto, transfers a part of it back to the latter. At the same time, Gyuki's tail will be used to transfer chakra to Bee. Tsunade and Sakura will play a key role in this transfer process because they will have to control the amount of chakra with a lot of precision and make sure to avoid putting any stress on Naruto and Bee's bodies.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:20 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:good point
now if we look at it as well as the newfound(ok not so newfound) information, gyuki cut of his tail to protect bee and shukaku transform into a teapot to protect his jinchuurichi so the question is what can kurama do to protect naruto.  idk maybe it has something to do with kurama's chakra

Following the discussion we are having regarding that issue, I thought about another possibility: Kurama could have asked Gaara to assemble the alliance so that everyone who received some Kurama chakra thanks to Naruto, transfers a part of it back to the latter. At the same time, Gyuki's tail will be used to transfer chakra to Bee. Tsunade and Sakura will play a key role in this transfer process because they will have to control the amount of chakra with a lot of precision and make sure to avoid putting any stress on Naruto and Bee's bodies.

I forgot the alliance still has chakra and that is quite a possibility because gaara is the only one that might be able to communicate to the alliance via using his sand as a message(if you get what I mean).but how will they get close enough to naruto to do the process without madara interfering unless gaara uses his sand to transport both bee and naruto away from madara to do it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:35 am

lily567 wrote:I forgot the alliance still has chakra and that is quite a possibility because gaara is the only one that might be able to communicate to the alliance via using his sand as a message(if you get what I mean).but how will they get close enough to naruto to do the process without madara interfering unless gaara uses his sand to transport both bee and naruto away from madara to do it

That's where I think Sasuke will intervene, maybe with some of the Edo Hokage and some of the Gokage, to deal with Madara and not letting him approaching Bee and Naruto. And your idea with the sand as a transport is very interesting too.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:24 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:I forgot the alliance still has chakra and that is quite a possibility because gaara is the only one that might be able to communicate to the alliance via using his sand as a message(if you get what I mean).but how will they get close enough to naruto to do the process without madara interfering unless gaara uses his sand to transport both bee and naruto away from madara to do it

That's where I think Sasuke will intervene, maybe with some of the Edo Hokage and some of the Gokage, to deal with Madara and not letting him approaching Bee and Naruto. And your idea with the sand as a transport is very interesting too.

speaking about sasuke, I wonder if he will be the one to make the first move.

someone in narutobase mentioned something that was quite interesting and now that I think about it, this is exactly what happens
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=467594
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:08 pm

To me, what is interesting now is how Naruto and maybe Bee will be saved. There are now different theories going on about that. But again, what bugs me is the fact that some think that Naruto being an Uzumaki means that he will live automatically.

While reading Kushina/Minato's last interaction, I understood that she wanted Minato to take care of Naruto because she knew that she was going to die. But Minato, decided otherwise... So, from this interaction, I concluded that Kushina lived longer because of being an Uzumaki but was going to die anyway because Kurama was extracted from her.

I'm sure Naruto will survive, but what interests me is how exactly he will get saved first. Getting a power-up has nothing to do with eyes imo because the story shows itself that such things are possible. Naruto being saved and then getting any kind of power-up is imaginable and that, not based on any eyes' theory but on the manga itself.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayleigh Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:51 am

Love this chapter. Was really nice set of pages there. now this keeps me wondering. No kurama in naruto anymore? There's still minato with the other half. And I also thought about sasuke, what was he doing?? Before I read the part where kurama was gone, I automatically predicted, "yellow flash" "sasuke" will help naruto, but it wasn't the case. Come on kisheh, tell me what you're thinking please!
Rayleigh
Rayleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:37 am

in terms of the reactions specifically from k11
I have a strong feeling that when it comes to the reaction  from sakura specifically we might get  a flash back from her of when he asked yamato what happens when a tailed beast is removed from  its host. as for hinata idk maybe we might see her reaction the most and imo if gaara catches naruto even if we see k11 reactions as well as tsunade's, I think the first person to be by his side will most likely be hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:36 am

^I'm expecting all the K11 around Naruto except Sasuke. I think he will be shocked and that he will fight Madara with all his might. In opposition to the rest to the K 11, I can imagine he will try to remain focused on the fight, making abstraction of his emotions and I hope that the thought of Naruto's probable death will trigger something in him...

Naruto went directly 4 tails when Orochimaru was provoking him about Sasuke, now, what will happen with Sasuke when he will realize that his best friend, his best rival, is going to die?

As far as the rest of the K11, even the alliance, is concerned, I think they will feel that they have a debt towards Naruto and they will try to do everything to save him and for that, Gaara might have the solution, given the fact that Kurama asked him something.

Last edited by Irielo on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add something/correcting words)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:04 am

Well, I must say... I wasn't really feeling this chapter. Not because it was bad, it wasn't, but because it had a really big pet peeve of mine. And that is the fact that it ended on a cliffhanger last week with Madara saying he would extract the tailed beasts from the remaining hosts first, only to pretty much say this chapter "Lolnope can't do that, let me go for Shukaku instead." I refuse to believe Madara is so incompetent that he had to be told by Zetsu he couldn't do something the way he wanted to/said he would. It makes him look unfocused, and not only that, the fact that he made it by the end of the chapter just makes it look like everything that happened in-between was just to stall and end on a pretty similar cliffhanger. Yes, it was explained why he proceeded that way instead, but it makes last week's cliffhanger pointless and that's what bugs me.

Now with that out of the way, I really did like the Shukaku's back-story and the connection with Gaara. I found it really touching, and I hope they can continue to work together now that Kurama seems to have asked Gaara for a favor. I like the dynamic between Gaara and Shukaku so I hope to see more of that. Though maybe we won't see much...

It's not a question whether Naruto will survive or not, but how he will survive. And how much this will harm the alliance. There are several possibilities, but if Madara finally focuses and acts accordingly he can do a lot of damage while the alliance is preoccupied with Naruto's status.

So yeah, overall the chapter had some things that bugged me, but it at least has me eager to read the next one. Overall it was likeable.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:28 am

^I think Madara just got carried away. Since he is alive, he has become like a kid playing with his favorite toys. So, why did he proceed that way instead? It seems I did not understand it well. Anyway, I don't think that the cliffhangers were that similar because chapter 659 showed that Naruto was in danger, but it was not sure that Kurama was going to be extracted from him. Something could have happened to stop that.

Chapter 660 only showed that nothing could stop Madara from extracting Kurama and that raises now the question: "how Naruto will survive?" like you have written.

Anyway, what I understood was that Madara had to start from Shukaku to finish by Gyuki and Kurama to make them enter into the Gedo Mazo. To me, Madara deliberately confronted them, to the extent of getting hurt and losing one arm just to make sure to gather them in the same place.

It would have been not so easy if he had to chase after them, one by one on different spots of the battlefield. Thus his "suicidal" action of facing them makes sense imo because it's made things easier for him.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:04 am

I'm thinking Sasuke will get the Rinnegan right now. Since he is an Uchiha he can get the Rinnegan just like Madara. And the Sharingan get's stronger the more its user feels emotional/psychological pain. And now since Naruto, Sasuke's best friend even after all that's happen, is dead/dying = major pain. Sasuke will be the Sot6p eyes and Naruto will be his body. Just a guess.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:16 am

BlackNoon wrote:I'm thinking Sasuke will get the Rinnegan right now. Since he is an Uchiha he can get the Rinnegan just like Madara. And the Sharingan get's stronger the more its user feels emotional/psychological pain. And now since Naruto, Sasuke's best friend even after all that's happen, is dead/dying = major pain. Sasuke will be the Sot6p eyes and Naruto will be his body. Just a guess.

Interesting. Are you therefore suggesting that if Sasuke got the Rinnegan, Naruto might become the Tailed beasts' Jinchuuriki for instance?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:33 am

good theory but I don't think sasuke wil get the rinnegan at all.

do you guys know that the statue has a weakness?
there is a reason why it is said that the absorption of the tailed beast will start with shukaku. that reason is that the gedo statue is very fragile and the balance can break meaning that if shukaku isn't sealed first and the other tailed beast are sealed before shukaku then it can cause a catastrophe. btw this is what kisame said when he along with itachi explained it
here is the link to where I found this info and a theory (credit goes to the one who created the theory)
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=469724
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:13 am

^I always thought that Shukaku was not the first Bijuu to have been insert inside the demonic statue... Anyway, the link you sent and its theory make sense imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:16 am

I had a feeling that what kurama told gaara and gyuuki cutting of his tail go hand in hand in some way but wait does naruto know what kurama told gaara tho? is it possible that naruto doesn't know what kurama told gaara?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next