Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto Manga 660 Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Naruto Manga 660 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Manga 660 Discussion

Post by Irielo on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:27 am

lily567 wrote:I had a feeling that what kurama told gaara and gyuuki cutting of his tail go hand in hand in some way but wait does naruto know what kurama told gaara tho? is it possible  that naruto doesn't know what kurama told gaara?

Possible or not, I think that the most important remains how Naruto will get out of the shit he is right now. Like written above, the Bijuus might have the solution given the fact that Gyuki cut one of his tentacle and that Kurama asked something to Gaara. I think Kurama knows that Naruto is now in a critical state and he is counting on Gaara to do something about it.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:16 am

I'm strongly thinking that the only way for Madera to be defeated is if Naruto has his final powerup and transforms into the SO6P. I can't see it any other way. Madara is just too strong.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:26 pm

^yeah that is the only way it can go, Madara is way overpowered, there was no way Naruto and the alliance could possibly defeat Madara, even with the Bijuu on their side, there needed to be a plan in place in case something were to happen, well we can safely say that something happened.

It seems like Kurama knew that there needed to be some sort of action in place, I am also wondering what if Naruto was to become the Juubi's next jinjuuriki

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Did you see what happened to Obito when he sealed... well, absorbed the Juubi inside of him? He got all scaly, and well, ugly. Wouldn't that happen to Naruto if he were to seal the Juubi inside of him?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Susko on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:05 pm

I was reading some predictions for the next chapter and I am getting a little concerned. Many people believe that Sakura will go heal Naruto. Hopefully it doesn't escalate in an unnecessary NS moment, like that OVA where Naruto dies...
Susko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Susko wrote:I was reading some predictions for the next chapter and I am getting a little concerned. Many people believe that Sakura will go heal Naruto. Hopefully it doesn't escalate in an unnecessary NS moment, like that OVA where Naruto dies...

Sakura healing Naruto... well, she is just doing her job. Regarding the escalation in an NS moment and the OVA, it would be better to address this issue on the anti-NS thread.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Susko wrote:I was reading some predictions for the next chapter and I am getting a little concerned. Many people believe that Sakura will go heal Naruto. Hopefully it doesn't escalate in an unnecessary NS moment, like that OVA where Naruto dies...

That has already been addressed so many times it isn't even funny anymore, Sakura doing her job isn't a romantic gesture, like NS would want it to be, but that part is best left for the Anti-NS thread.

I for one actually hope that the next chapter doesn't have a shipping moment in it, if it does, then so be it, but I personally would be a little upset if it does, even if it was for NaruHina, I would personally like to know what Kurama told Gaara before he was extracted from Naruto, Kurama is a tactician so he must have known in advance that he was going to be extracted, so he must have set something up in case that happened, what it is we will find out in the next chapter.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:18 pm

^ most likely tsunade, sakura and hinata will arrive by naruto

I read this prediction and it had me thinking what if?
this person predicted that what kurama said to gaara has something to do with gaara's gourd

I will give the link to this prediction and I want you guys to read the part with the gourd and the storage of chakra and tell me what you guys think

is what this person predicted actually could have been what kurama told gaara?
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=469922

Naruto Manga 660 Discussion - Page 3 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:32 am

At this point, there are so much possibilities Lily and I find this one ok. I guess we will have to wait for the next chapter to get the answer. However, it is still fun to try to find some possible scenarios and predictions.

Regarding this one, I don't know if Gaara will be able to store the chakra of all of them but his gourde makes me somehow think about the tea-pot story related to the raccoon's legend.

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:12 am

^ that was what I was thinking.
I think that teapot story was somewhat a hint to what kurama asked gaara but we will have to see what the plan is in next chapter

you guys I found the raw of the next chapter

it is a lil confusing but here is the link
http://www.mangasheep.com/naruto-661-index?page=0

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:12 am

Irielo wrote:Anyway, I don't think that the cliffhangers were that similar because chapter 659 showed that Naruto was in danger, but it was not sure that Kurama was going to be extracted from him. Something could have happened to stop that.

Chapter 660 only showed that nothing could stop Madara from extracting Kurama and that raises now the question: "how Naruto will survive?" like you have written.

I disagree. They were way too similar for my liking, to the point that one almost nullifies the other to me. Chapter 659 ended with Madara putting a leash and start extracting Kurama from Naruto, and chapter 660 ended with Madara pulling Kurama out of Naruto even further. That was the only change, that he managed to pull Kurama's chakra out of Naruto more than he managed in the previous chapter. Furthermore, even in the last panel the editor's note says "Kurama's about to be taken", not that he has already been taken. So even though Naruto's biju mode disappeared, there's still a chance that Kurama's chakra is not completely gone from his body yet.

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:35 am

^Then we should agree to disagree because I still don't see how one "almost nullifies" the other one. Despite the editor's note, Naruto and Bee still could have been rescued. Madara could have failed in extracting Kurama and Gyuki.

Chapter 660 only confirmed that he has succeeded. Some Kurama chakra remaining in Naruto is a possibility I admit. Anyway, to me, these cliffhangers in chapter 659 and 660 were a preparation to a kind of climax imo: Naruto's "death".

I would personally prefer it to go that way because like I explained in a post above, Naruto has done his best to save the alliance and his comrades. All of them, thanks to Kurama's chakra got a power-up and were even able to enter Naruto's heart. I think they were all touched by the importance Naruto gives to bonds, his strong will to protect everybody and other personal things about him.

This time, that should be the other around: how would they react to the thought of Naruto's "death"? What would they do to avoid that?

The only thing is to wait and see how this issue will be dealt and there are enough possibilities regarding that particular situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:05 am

Irielo wrote:^Then we should agree to disagree because I still don't see how one "almost nullifies" the other one. Despite the editor's note, Naruto and Bee still could have been rescued. Madara could have failed in extracting Kurama and Gyuki.

Chapter 660 only confirmed that he has succeeded. Some Kurama chakra remaining in Naruto is a possibility I admit. Anyway, to me, these cliffhangers in chapter 659 and 660 were a preparation to a kind of climax imo: Naruto's "death".

I would personally prefer it to go that way because like I explained in a post above, Naruto has done his best to save the alliance and his comrades. All of them, thanks to Kurama's chakra got a power-up and were even able to enter Naruto's heart. I think they were all touched by the importance Naruto gives to bonds, his strong will to protect everybody and other personal things about him.

This time, that should be the other around: how would they react to the thought of Naruto's "death"? What would they do to avoid that?

The only thing is to wait and see how this issue will be dealt and there are enough possibilities regarding that particular situation.

I guess we will have to see what the next chapter says to see what is really going on with naruto and bee. I think tho that the foucus most likely will be naruto and the alliance imo

off topic- I heard that naruto shippuden 346 and 347 will be an hour long and both will broadcast on Thursday jan 23 2014

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Does anyone know if 661 will be out this week? This waiting around sucks.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:15 pm

I think it will be out this week, maybe (Australian time) tomorrow, or even Wednesday afternoon. I am interested in what will happen to our orange clad hero, in the next chapter

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum