Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto manga 665 discussion

+3
Irielo
Mustang
lily567
7 posters

Go down

naruto manga 665 discussion Empty naruto manga 665 discussion

Post by lily567 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:42 pm

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 665 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 665 discussion

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Well things are getting really interesting, Obito, is now completely on he good side as well as using his will power to prevent Madara from getting the second half of Kurama, I have a feeling that the next few chapters are going to be intense. damn I love it, there will be some awesome action sequences in the next few chapters and I think Naruto will either get full Kurama or have Ten Tails sealed inside him.

cannot wait for next week.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Really interesting chapter. Madara going deeper in his explanation of his goal and the chakra's origin. Then trying to fool Obito again, he did not realize that this time Obito fooled him. I don't think Madara is done and how strong Obito is to resist him but Madara won't let him easily escape now that the other Rinnegan and the other Kurama's half are close to him.

Something surprised me in this chapter and please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I did not know Minato could perform Sennjutsu. I knew he could summon toads like Jiraiya and Naruto but I thought only them (Naruto and Jiraiya) were able to perform this kind of Sennjutsu...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:47 pm

He most likely couldn't perform Senjutsu because he couldn't mix his half of Kurama's charka with Sage techniques, but now I guess Minato no longer has any arms left, I guess he will now have to kick Madara to death, lol.

as I see it I think Obito will be the one to save Naruto.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:55 pm

The thing I am asking myself is how could Minato perform Sennjutsu in the first place? I can't remember that during Naruto's training at Mount Myoboku that someone mentioned that the 4th Hokage had also learnt that. I thought thus that Jiraiya and Naruto were the only ones who could master this technique.

Minato mixing Kurama's chakra with Sennjutsu is another issue...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:49 am

Irielo wrote:The thing I am asking myself is how could Minato perform Sennjutsu in the first place? I can't remember that during Naruto's training at Mount Myoboku that someone mentioned that the 4th Hokage had also learnt that. I thought thus that Jiraiya and Naruto were the only ones who could master this technique.

Minato mixing Kurama's chakra with Sennjutsu is another issue...

My thoughts exactly...as far as I know he shouldn't be able to use senjutsu because not only was it never mentioned, earlier on in the fight against Juubito, Naruto had to infuse Minato's ninetail rasengan with sage chakra no? If Minato possessed the ability to use senjutsu all the time he wouldn't have needed Naruto to do it.

That aside it wasn't a bad chapter. I liked the attack from Obito but i doubt that will do much to Madara. Maybe we'll get a big fight but Naruto and Sasuke are still critical and i'm very interested in how they will be saved.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:23 am

Maybe we will see another side to Obito, it seems like he is taking the So6P power as well, he was holding the staff of the sage of the six paths, so this will be an interesting fight if that is the case, but I still see Madara winning, he has more experience and more power, sadly I see Obito making the ultimate sacrifice for Naruto.

There is one more thing and I am certain we can all agree on this, it is quite obvious in one aspect since you know Naruto is their son, but over the last 30 or so chapters I find more now that Naruto parallels both his parents in one way or another. not just appearance but in ninja style as well. So I think this paralleling of either NaruSaku and NaruHina with MinaKushi can be laid to rest in this chapter alone.

okay away from that little point, what I see Obito doing is putting up a really good fight, sure he cannot make up for the pain he has caused in the past, but to fight Madara on almost equal terms for a short time would be enough to save not only Naruto, but Sasuke as well, I think he will also put Kurama's second half chakra to good use along with the Rinnegan, how he will do it is up to him, but I don't think Zetsu will be enough to stop Obito's burning will.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:23 am

The fact that an ability wasn't mentioned in the past is not a reason for someone to not have the ability at all. 95% of the time we just see someone perform an action and get an explanation later (if one is even given at all). I'm not sure one is needed here though I know that Minato having senjutsu is supposed to be a big deal from what I've seen in a couple of places. Personally, I've always felt that he did have the skill (I can't see Jiraiya having it, but not having Minato taught it) but he couldn't mix it with Kurama's chakra (which he finally no longer has) as he doesn't have the relationship Naruto has with Kurama (though Naruto did "accidentally" mix them both together during the Pain Invasion arc).

Basically, since there are only two chapters left in this volume, I'm pretty sure that both Naruto & Sasuke are going to stay "dead" until the end of this volume. It'll be next volume that they end up getting back to life after Team Gai gets to join the party. I'm guessing this Madara/Obito thing will end up being the volume cliffhanger for chapter 667 (that or showing exactly who is by Sasuke).

As for the chapter itself, it was passable despite the fact that it was obvious padding as many chapters happen to be at this point.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:14 am

Good chapter. I really enjoyed it thoroughly.

1) Minato is also a Perfect Toad Sage like Naruto. That easily puts him another tier higher in power. And it gives him, Naruto, and Jiraiya another close bond. Though I am curious why he didn't both showcasing it against Obito when he attacked Konoha. And as others have said, Minato hasn't used it because Kyuubi won't allow a mixture of Sage Mode and his chakra unless you have the close bond Naruto has with his Kyuubi. Makes sense.

2) Obito is being paralleled with the Great Sage himself more and more. He finally understands the true meaning of his power and how Naruto is the light. Obito overpowering Madara is awesome

3) Madara doesn't have Minato's Kyuubi yet, so it could be that Obito will seal it in Naruto and save him that way. He could transport them to Kamui world and put it back in Naruto. Hopefully at least, Naruto needs to get revived already

4) We now know the true meaning of chakra. It wasn't meant to be used as weapons, but for humans to understand each other. That's actually pretty awesome.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Regarding Minato's Sennjutsu, I would just say that it was convenient for him to have it in this situation. Him performing Sennjutsu justifies somehow his attack on Madara. Anyway I felt it like quite sudden while reading...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:37 am

I am personally interested in what Obito is going to do in the coming chapters, as I can see, Zetsu's influence is going to be cut and he is now in control of the Rikkudo mode now, I can see him saving Naruto since it seems like he is the only one to do so at this moment, he will pass his will to him.

You know the thing that amazes me, Obito survived the use of Rinne Tensei, a technique that requires you to sacrifice you life to save other lives.

I would like to see how the real Obito will fight Madara, not this imposter that fought against Naruto and his allies, it makes me wonder what would he be capable of even for a short time, I don't give him Obito much of a chance against Madara, but I think he will shock Madara in a way, before he makes the choice to save Naruto.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:26 am

We were told that Obito will live as long as Madara does a little while back.

Actually, remembering that the "rules" seem to not apply to Madara (and some extent Obito for now) does make me wonder if Team Gai will get to suck up Madara using the tools and then Madara will break them himself (freeing everyone else inside) instead of someone figuring out a way to break the tools.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:12 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:We were told that Obito will live as long as Madara does a little while back.

Actually, remembering that the "rules" seem to not apply to Madara (and some extent Obito for now) does make me wonder if Team Gai will get to suck up Madara using the tools and then Madara will break them himself (freeing everyone else inside) instead of someone figuring out a way to break the tools.

Except Samui and Atsui, I don't know who could be inside. Ginkaku and Kinkaku are probably gone since Edo Tensei has been undone. However, who knows which surprise could come out of these tools. Btw, I would like to see the fan too. I think it could be useful although one should have a big amount of chakra to control it or them (tools).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:15 am

Obito is totally saving Naruto.

But really, I'm getting tired of Naruto being dead, hopefully within the next months he'll be back.

And I can guarantee an NH moment when that happens :)
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:42 am

Just asking myself now who is going to handicap the other one? Will Obito manage to get out some Bijuus (or at least Kurama) out of Madara? or will Madara get his other Rinnegan and the other half of Kurama?

What are your thoughts guys?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Madara is going to "win" this battle in some way. He just needs the eye he's missing and he should get that. Causing Madara to lose the bijuus is something that will happen via Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura/alliance/Taka not Obito. That's not going to happen for a long while. The best that could happen is Obito gets the half of Kurama that was recently stolen from Minato to Naruto. Of course, I still think that won't and that it'll come to Team Gai. Having Team Gai end up saving Naruto due to Madara's actions sets up the chance for Naruto to "repay" Madara's comment about thanking Naruto for beating Obito. For a moment to have a joke, I can't see it being passed up (similar to how I still do expect Naruto to remind Ibiki that he went from genin to Hokage somewhere at the end of the series).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Ultimately Madara will easily defeat Obito and kill him, but not without Obito dealing some damage, what we are seeing at the moment is Obito taking the So6P chakra and will seemingly use it against Madara, or use it to save Naruto either one or the other, with the So6P tools nearby it could in turn make Naruto another So6P.

we shouldn't have too much longer to wait for the next chapter it should be out 6pm my time today. I think we are in for a surprising chapter this week.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down