Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

naruto manga 659 discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

naruto manga 659 discussion Empty naruto manga 659 discussion

Post by lily567 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:22 am

naruto manga 659 discussion 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 659 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 659 discussion

Post by Irielo on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:54 am

OMG! This Madara is awesomely crazy! I'm quite happy that one of the answer of him getting revive lied in his blood (I was right for once lol) Kurama gave the answer and he was able to summon the Gedo Mazo.

Now he is using it to get the Bijuus back and to extract the Bijuus from Naruto and Bee. The situation is becoming quite critical... And on the top of that it has been confirmed that he can in his current state use the Rinnegan more properly.

Obito as well did not say his last word and is trying to stop Black Zetsu from taking the remanning Rinnegan. I was expecting something like that from Obito but I don't know how long he is going to resist.

Anyway, that was an interesting and entertaining chapter to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:03 am

It was very interesting indeed and maybe the alliance would join back up to help them
but i was wondering something, should this be the time where hinata shows what damage the twin lion fist can do? do you think it would be able to break the chain that is around the tailed beast?

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:10 am

lily567 wrote:It was very interesting indeed and maybe the alliance would join back up to help them
but i was wondering something, should this be the time where hinata shows  what damage the twin lion fist can do? do you think it would be able to break the chain that is around the tailed beast?

I like this thought and that could happen. But I prefer not to build too much hope for now about that not to get disappointed if it does not happen. Sasuke could also deal with that imo with a kind of combination katana + chidori or when he uses Chidori like a laser.

Why did I write Sasuke? Simply because he is fighting on the front lines too, he is a main character and until now the spotlight of the fight against Obito and Madara was mainly on him and Naruto.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:13 am

oh I see guess just gotta wait
I haven't seen sasuke in a while now that you mention it

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:37 am

This chapter ended on a cliff hanger, seems like we are in for an interesting few chapters, I think Minato's half will play a part in the next few chapters as well, I get the feeling that we are about to see it escalate further.

Kishi has done an awesome job of the last few chapters and this one was out right amazing

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:31 am

437 anyone? You know, Naruto is captured by current main villain to have Kurama been extracted from him... Maybe someone hightly expected is going to interfiere again? And 660 could be the last chapter of 2013, so... NaruHina moment, please, Kishimoto, with flashbacks of 437 and Kurama commenting on Hinata and Naruto's feelings for her.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:14 am

GreatKungLao wrote:437 anyone? You know, Naruto is captured by current main villain to have Kurama been extracted from him... Maybe someone hightly expected is going to interfiere again? And 660 could be the last chapter of 2013, so... NaruHina moment, please, Kishimoto, with flashbacks of 437 and Kurama commenting on Hinata and Naruto's feelings for her.

Man..I'd really hope so. I have this feeling that other people will help him like his friends that can still fight, the other kages/hokages and he has his father right there and Kakashi and maybe Sasuke as well if he is in a good mood at this moment. It did end at a cliffhanger and I am curious on how the next chapter will go down after this.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am

I hope this half of Kurama doesn't get extracted.
Now is the time for Konoha 11 to show what they REALLY got by working together, and Sasuke.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:46 am

If Naruto ends up losing Kurama somehow, Minato's half is what will save him (the only other option would be Kakashi using Chiyo's jutsu as I expect he knows it). Even Kushina was going to die due to losing Kurama though she managed to live for awhile longer than most would have. Naruto could survive losing Kurama for awhile, but not very long. Bee, unless we're going to learn that he's more special than a Uzumaki, will die if Gyuuki is taken from him.

The only reason for the alliance to interfere right now is due to the fact that it's both Naruto & Bee in trouble. However, Sasuke and/or Sai would get first crack at anything done. I'd expect them before anyone else in the alliance. I definitely wouldn't expect anything from Hinata by herself.

I know people want to see pairing stuff, but I don't think that's on Kishimoto's mind to show right now.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:48 pm

No in fact the Uzumaki have been known to live through Bijuu extraction, Kushina lived but was weakened, she only died because of the fact that she was impaled by one of the claws of Kurama, so there is a good chance that Naruto will survive but be weakened by the extraction at the same time.

but there is also one other thing in play still Obito, if Naruto dies, Obito could use Rinne Tensei on Naruto in an act of sheer will power and some sort of redemption and then die.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:57 pm

51-mustang wrote:No in fact the Uzumaki have been known to live through Bijuu extraction, Kushina lived but was weakened, she only died because of the fact that she was impaled by one of the claws of Kurama, so there is a good chance that Naruto will survive but be weakened by the extraction at the same time.

That's not entirely true. Sure, in the end, Kurama's attack probably made sure that Kushina would've died. However, you're forgetting about Kushina & Minato's argument before Kurama's attack. Kushina said she was going to die that night anyway, which is why she offered to re-take Kurama inside herself. That way when she died, Kurama would not be around for a few years. That would basically give Minato (and others) time to re-strengthen Konoha as well as figure out what to do. Minato said "no" to that idea and "won" the argument by getting Kushina to agree to having Kurama sealed in Naruto instead. It's that argument which spawned many fan fics where Minato raises Naruto alone due to Kushina "winning" the argument (as well as others that bash Minato for "choosing to die" when there was an option that would've allowed him to live & raise Naruto). Kishimoto made it pretty clear that Kushina was dying that day no matter what.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:55 pm

it is quite possible that the alliance would help out and rejoin thefight especially k11

do you guys think that kurama will be extracted this time?

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:32 am

If Madara succeeded to extract Kurama and Gyuki from Naruto and Bee, I could imagine Naruto living a bit longer than Bee. But after sometimes Naruto would start to feel so weakened that he won't really be able to move. That could be the next NaruHina moment because I still doubt to see Hinata intervening in the current situation. Things are going too quickly...

I could imagine Naruto on the edge of dying. Hinata and the rest of the K11 running to him to see what they can do for him. Sakura maybe trying her best to heal Naruto but realizing that nothing can be done. Hinata crying and Naruto trying to calm her, telling her sweet words, trying to comfort her...

Then, like Yamasaki Akaiko wrote, Minato appears. He is really touched by the scene. He notices Hinata and realizes that his son and her belong together. He is already proud of Naruto and he believes in him. Minato gives Naruto the other part of Kurama but at the same time that cancels Edo Tensei and Minato disappears, believing once again (like it was at the time he sacrificed himself) in his son.

Sorry, that was just a small scenario. To call it prediction is a bit hard because there are so much possibilities about what could happen in the future.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:44 am

I agree with you Irielo, but I just never pegged Hinata to be the hysterical one, like with Neji. I mean, it would be nice to see how concern she can be for him (like the confession) but for him to see how much he is loved by her. Omg, I'm making myself fangirl, don't get my hopes up and the next chapter won't have anyone from K11 in it, don't jinx it.

And, for some odd reason I think that if K11 work together they could possibly help Naruto and Kurama in their situation. With a lot of Shikamru's strategies.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:52 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:I agree with you Irielo, but I just never pegged Hinata to be the hysterical one, like with Neji. I mean,  it would be nice to see how concern she can be for him (like the confession) but for him to see how much he is loved by her. Omg, I'm making myself fangirl,  don't get my hopes up and the next chapter won't have anyone from K11 in it, don't jinx it.

And, for some odd reason I think that if K11 work together they could possibly help Naruto and Kurama in their situation. With a lot of Shikamru's strategies.  

I don't think Hinata would cry like an hysteric but the idea of losing Naruto would be unbearable to her. If I'm not wrong, she said something like that when Naruto was pinned down while fighting Pein: "I don't want everything to finish/stop now". Although she liked Neji as a sibling, Naruto's loss would be like losing a half of her blood if you get what I mean.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:06 am

I get you. I mean, she did say that Naruto reminds her so much of herself or was it that she and Naruto share the same destiny?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:29 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:I get you. I mean, she did say that Naruto reminds her so much of herself or was it that she and Naruto share the same destiny?

I can't remember the part when she said that Naruto reminds her of herself but I'm quite sure she thought that she would not like everything to stop here and I interpreted that like she did not want to lose him. Anyway, I'm a lazy dude right now and I don't really want to verify these details for the moment. Lol. However, she did remind Naruto his own Nindo which she's made hers.

Anyway, if she's done what she could to save Naruto at that time in order not to lose him, I don't think that seeing him dying would leave her indifferent. But again, that was only a scenario I imagined and not a prediction. To deal with the current matter on the battlefield, there are enough options and possibilities imo. I just tried to let my NaruHina feels speak keeping in mind that this scenario should not necessarily happen.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:53 am

Irielo wrote:
NaruHina <3 wrote:I get you. I mean, she did say that Naruto reminds her so much of herself or was it that she and Naruto share the same destiny?

I can't remember the part when she said that Naruto reminds her of herself but I'm quite sure she thought that she would not like everything to stop here and I interpreted that like she did not want to lose him. Anyway, I'm a lazy dude right now and I don't really want to verify these details for the moment. Lol. However, she did remind Naruto his own Nindo which she's made hers.

Anyway, if she's done what she could to save Naruto at that time in order not to lose him, I don't think that seeing him dying would leave her indifferent. But again, that was only a scenario I imagined and not a prediction. To deal with the current matter on the battlefield, there are enough options and possibilities imo. I just tried to let my NaruHina feels speak keeping in mind that this scenario should not necessarily happen.

the part where she and naruto share the same destiny, those are neji's words during the match between naruto and neji

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:59 am

lily567 wrote:the part where she and naruto share the same destiny, those are neji's words during the match between naruto and neji

So, these were Neji's words and not hers.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:the part where she and naruto share the same destiny, those are neji's words during the match between naruto and neji

So, these were Neji's words and not hers.
yup

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Oh really? Dang... well, that's nice to know! My bad I was thinking about the game and Naruto saying that to Hinata, somehow I thought that was how he really felt about her.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 pm

that was just a side mission but it was a very nice comment from naruto to hinata

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:14 am

Yeah, it really was. :)
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:38 am

Spoiler:
Irielo wrote:

After a manga verification, I saw that this thought of Hinata was not there when she was watching the scene of him pinned down. I think that was something added in the anime only.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum