Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction

Go down

Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction Empty Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction

Post by lily567 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:00 pm

CLICK HERE & Join the discussions!

NARUTO CHAPTER 684 DISCUSSION AND 685 PREDICTIONS

Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559

Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction 9iut7m

It's out!
Date: 7/9/14
Title: We Must Kill Him!!

its out

Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction Empty Re: Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Great chapter... a bit confused though. The real Naruto is in the dimension Sasuke, Sakura & Sasuke are in? Considering his clones in the ice world didn't disappear. Or Naruto's alive just wounded atm, but not for long considering he can heal things.

But the chapters moving, loving that... hoping the kages can get everyone out from the cacoons they are in. Things are moving just need to move a bit faster lol..
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction Empty Re: Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction

Post by senjusana on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Finally!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 pm

That wasn't the real Naruto with Kaguya because he doesn't have the truth-seeking balls, but his clones can take serious hits now without disappearing even that blade going right tho him.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay: The last page it said Obito and Sakura are going to find Sasuke. Seems like a SS moment is going to happen! 

Naruto can heal himself he has the sages body after all not sure about the clone it seems the clones abilities are not as good as the ordinal like the sensing, Naruto could sense Sasuke and the clone couldn't.

It seems like five-tails can boil his chakra which probably means he can use it all at once and regain chakra faster too. Naruto really is a chakra monster now!

Dammit!! Can't BZ stop talking I want to see Kaguya talking! She has only talked once when she said absorb me. I want to hear Hamura backstory from Kaguya and to see if he is the uzumaki ancestor.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:25 pm

I agree with you Sacred Fire. Shut your yap BZ, I want Kaguya-hime to talk! ):<

As for possible upcoming SS moment?  Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction 2865921181 

I mean, this is the perfect opportunity, plus Obito is there, maybe Sakura  can learn about the Uchiha massacre and finally understand why Sasuke went off the deep end. The possibilities are great. And it's all happening during SS month too. <3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:35 am

SasuSaku month, man that will kill NS, I love it. Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction 3187358519 

oh back to the story, yeah I was thinking the exact same thing I was going to say that Naruto's clone was sent to that dimension (but was called away from my computer), Naruto might be immature, but he is far from stupid, he knew that by sending a clone he could create that diversion, he pointed that part out early in the chapter, the only way to defeat Kaguya is by diversion and through Taijutsu. he created a diversion to help Sakura and Obito get into that dimension.

I am willing to bet that the clone that was used was the clone near Sakura, Kakashi and Obito, it was most likely something that Naruto knew and quickly came up with a plan on the fly, something he is very good at doing. Naruto's real body was somewhere between the clones waiting in ambush for when Kaguya would make her inevitable return, what makes this funny is that earlier in the story, Neji was able to find the real Naruto with his Byakugan, wonder what happened here?

so overall, the SasuSaku moment is almost here, cannot wait for the pure NS implosion,  Naruto manga 684 discussion and 685 prediction 3187358519

I hope Kaguya, destroys BZ, he is really pissing me off, I mean come on he isn't the main villain, Kaguya is.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:42 pm

I must tell you guys that i really loved this chapter! I feel happy because it seems i was right (679 discussion)when i posted that i felt kinda that kishi was making sakura feel sad and just a burden for naruto and sasuke just to afterwards make sakura save sasuke and create the oportunity for a ss moment.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Nothing surprising that BZ is talking. When Hagoromo appeared to Naruto, the latter could not really understand him and Hagoromo had to adapt his way of talking, saying himself that he was from a different time and culture where people expressed themselves differently.

That makes sense for BZ to talk. At least he has known all the eras and generations of Shinobi and was the who fooled all these powerful Shinobis, starting from Indra to Obito... BZ should get some credits for that.

As for Kaguya, I am not sure if she still has her mind... It seems that fruit power overwhelmed her to the point that she lost her mind or a part of it.
However, her showing emotions recently could be a hint giving an idea of Kaguya's real situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:56 pm

Yes Sacred Fire looking forward to the SS moment coming up. Ever since that SS confession came out from Sakura I cried watching it. There is a place in my heart for NH & SS, I grew with them and hope to finish with them.

I'm also excited about more history background and the people being freed.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:56 am

Mustang wrote:Naruto's real body was somewhere between the clones waiting in ambush for when Kaguya would make her inevitable return, what makes this funny is that earlier in the story, Neji was able to find the real Naruto with his Byakugan, wonder what happened here?

Neji was never able to find the real Naruto with his Byakugan. An entire panel was spent on the fact that the Byakugan could not tell the difference between a shadow clone and the real Naruto and the reason why. Neji made an educated guess on which clone was the "real Naruto" based on how they were attacking (and he ended up being wrong actually).

The only way Kaguya/Zetsu are going to find the real Naruto is when one of them finally notices that the "real" Naruto has those floating spheres around him while his clones don't. Of course, I expect that they won't notice until just before Sasuke & Sakura come back... or Kakashi (who is the only assistance that Naruto has at the moment) will be able to do something to help out.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:56 am

sadly I was the one that started watching the anime, before getting the Manga and as some of the members of the forum have pointed out, it tends to cause a bit of confusion, that or I forgot about that part, so that's my bad on that part.

I am interested in seeing how Naruto is going to keep Kaguya busy, while Sakura and Obito search for Sasuke, the clones will only keep Kaguya occupied for so long, just as long as Naruto doesn't pull a reverse harem again, it makes me wonder what Kakashi will do to help Naruto, I think Obito will tell Sakura to give his Sharingan back to Kakashi.

the one thing I think we will see in the next few chapters is, Sakura learning more about the Uchiha clan, this will be what SasuSaku really needs to have, I am certainly interested in how this will effect Sakura and how it will develop her character at the same time, I personally think that the next couple of chapters will be surrounding that development, it is something that Sakura needs to have in order to understand Sasuke more.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Yeah, before Sasuke can move fwd with Sakura on any old Part 1 level, is for her to know whats really going on, in fact I notice Sasuke gets down and what not when asked of him about why hes helping, whats going on etc. [We don't know, the characters don't know] And Sakura has asked him alot. And her not knowing makes Sasuke think she doesn't understand and he gets edgy with her, probably because hes not happy with himself or how hes been treating her and the whole situation. Its realistic for someone to show another emotion opposed to a happy one regarding ones self mistakes. Its obvious from all the negative reception between Sasuke & Sakura [On Sasukes part mainly, that hes hiding] that something positive is going to come out and its going to be a big moment between Sasuke & Sakura, Obito will hopefully shed some light on Sasuke's character and what went on these upcoming chapters.

Plus I read somewhere NS thinks that Obito will give Sakura parallels on why she should end with Naruto cause of the Obito/Rin parallel. And I can see Obito explaing what happened with the Uchiha Massacre MORE then the parallel -facepalm-

And agreed Mustang, I hope this SS moment lasts a good 2-3 chapters.

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispell)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Parallels is all it has, ObiRin has nothing at all to do with NS or any pairing now, in fact Rin friendzoned Obtio, she was in love with Kakashi, there is a parallel NS can look at. I think more than anything parallels are worthless, they no longer add anything to any of the ships in this story.

but away from that Sakura will have to learn the truth about Sasuke's past, this is something she doesn't even know about, why was Sasuke after killing his brother? why was he so cold? and what does Sasuke really want for the future? since in reality Sasuke has nothing left to achieve, so maybe this Hokage goal is a way for him to move forward and to renew the rivalry with Naruto in a different way.

I feel that once Sakura knows more about Sasuke and his past, it will lead to Sakura devoting her time and effort to help Sasuke where he needs it the most, NS isn't going to like it, but too bad.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:55 am

Before Sakura can learn about the Uchiha massacre, she's got to get to Sasuke, unless Obito is going to be the one to tell her about it. I do prefer that Sasuke tells Sakura himself, but I wouldn't mind if Obito told her considering he also told both Sasuke and Naruto.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum