Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto manga 661 discussion

+7
Bubbles
Beautiful Hime
NaruHina <3
Irielo
Mustang
Azuula
lily567
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

naruto manga 661 discussion Empty naruto manga 661 discussion

Post by lily567 Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:22 pm

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 661 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 661 discussion

Post by Azuula Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Awesome chapter, now it's both Nardo AND Sause! Can't wait to see further explanation in the next chapter. Time for both Hinata and Sakura to shine now. :p
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 pm

I am interested in what the jutsu is for Sasuke, I bet it has something to do with him being stabbed, he could have used inzanagi or something like that, Sasuke would never have let himself get taken down like that.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:38 pm

I agree with you completely 51-mustang. It was as if Sasuke could not land his attack and was even paralyzed. Now, both friends, Naruto and Sasuke are on the verge of death...

Anyway, I think Sasuke is more in danger than Naruto right now. Who will come to save him? Moreover, I think Madara will try to take one of or both of his eyes because he said something like that to Tobirama: "I'm nurturing a new eye. But I don't know if it fits to me..." and just after that, there was a panel focusing on Sasuke's face and eye...

Like Manami has written, I'm expecting some reactions and maybe actions from the girls. A SakuHina combo attack on Madara to revenge their beloved ones and both have interesting powers in their fists and are pretty good at Taijutsu which is the only way Madara could get defeated. Anyway, that's just a crazy scenario of mine.

But a reaction of the girls is very expectable in the current situation.

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add something)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:25 am

Guys I don't think that was Sasuke, I'm pretty sure that it was Sai, I mean he was by Hashirama and Sasuke and probably heard them talking, so he thought that he could sneak attack on Madara (which failed miserably). To give them some time, just think... why was Sasuke on Sai's drawing without him, why did Sasuke do the obvious sneak attack, why is Sasuke jumping into battle when he's not even done talking to Hashirama?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:31 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Guys I don't think that was Sasuke, I'm pretty sure that it was Sai, I mean he was by Hashirama and Sasuke and probably heard them talking, so he thought that he could sneak attack on Madara (which failed miserably). To give them some time, just think... why was Sasuke on Sai's drawing without him, why did Sasuke do the obvious sneak attack,  why is Sasuke jumping into battle when he's not even done talking to Hashirama?

That's an interesting thought. That could be Genjutsu too although I doubt Madara would get tricked by that. Anyway, we just have to wait to see what is really going to come out of it, but I'm still pretty sure Madara was talking about getting Sasuke's eyes while discussing with Tobirama.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:45 am

True, especially with the Izuna comment from Madara or was it Hashirama?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:52 am

Plus the other thing we need to realise that it isn't Sasuke's style to jump in recklessly, he is too clever for that.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:14 am

This was a pretty good chapter, I just wish I could of seen Sakura and Hinata at least once, but I'm sure it will come up soon enough. I also agree that there is more to the story with Sasuke being stabbed. He is stronger then that just to let himself get taken down. We have seen other enemies try and take Sasuke down, and it didn't work too well.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:47 am

but the main difference is, that the enemies that Sasuke previously faced were never at the calibre of Madara, not meaning to be a downer, but I don't want to see the girls just yet, I want to know what was said between Hashirama and Sasuke, what this jutsu is and what effect it has on Madara.

there are a few possibilities, but I think one of them is either going to be something like the Rinnegan, or a jutsu the can prevent Madara from sealing the Juubi.

At this stage I would also like to see what is going to happen to Naruto, the good thing is he isn't dead, but he is knocking at death's door at the moment, so I would like to see what either Tsunade is going to do, but there is also Obito that is still in play, his will power is preventing Madara from reaching his full power.

So in reality there is a lot in play at the moment, but I do feel we are heading towards the climax of this battle.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:35 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Guys I don't think that was Sasuke, I'm pretty sure that it was Sai, I mean he was by Hashirama and Sasuke and probably heard them talking, so he thought that he could sneak attack on Madara (which failed miserably). To give them some time, just think... why was Sasuke on Sai's drawing without him, why did Sasuke do the obvious sneak attack,  why is Sasuke jumping into battle when he's not even done talking to Hashirama?
Hmm, I actually think Sasuke was on his hawk summon, not Sai's drawing.

Spoiler:
Speaking of which, anyone notice Sasuke hawk looks like it has rinnegan?

>Sasuke gets rinnegan hawk summon
>is Uchiha
>Gets remaining Senju chakra

Dat possible Foreshadowing.  naruto manga 661 discussion 676744975 
Anyhow, no way Sasuke is dying. Maybe it was some sort of trick. But he's still in trouble because he's hurt and there's nobody else to cover him.

Gaara is such a good friend btw. I love how determined he is to save his first friend.  naruto manga 661 discussion 1906553478 

I'd love a SakuHina combo, but I doubt we'll get it seeing as its Kishi and all.

I'm pumped for the next chapter, know we'll be seeing the reactions of the alliance...Hinata and Sakura especially.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:28 am

51-mustang wrote:but the main difference is, that the enemies that Sasuke previously faced were never at the calibre of Madara, not meaning to be a downer, but I don't want to see the girls just yet, I want to know what was said between Hashirama and Sasuke, what this jutsu is and what effect it has on Madara.

there are a few possibilities, but I think one of them is either going to be something like the Rinnegan, or a jutsu the can prevent Madara from sealing the Juubi.

At this stage I would also like to see what is going to happen to Naruto, the good thing is he isn't dead, but he is knocking at death's door at the moment, so I would like to see what either Tsunade is going to do, but there is also Obito that is still in play, his will power is preventing Madara from reaching his full power.

So in reality there is a lot in play at the moment, but I do feel we are heading towards the climax of this battle.

When Hashirama defeated Madara at the Valley of the End, he used a wooden clone which Madara stabbed thinking that he was killing the true Hashi... So, it could be that Madara stabbed a Sasuke's clone. However, Madara grew older than Hashirama, he had thus the time to think about his failures and his defeat against Hashi. For him to get tricked that way would be quite surprising imo.

I think Hashirama was maybe too much naive thinking that Sasuke would change something because he looks like Madara's brother. Madara has reached beyond all these emotional considerations and is aiming only for the plan he has set up long time ago. Sasuke might have got some powers from Hashi but if it's really him who has been stabbed by Madara, then it's really bad because the latter got him in the heart's area.

Anyway, I would also like to know what Gaara is going to do to save Naruto and I would like to see what is going on with Bee as well.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:33 pm

hmm.. very interesting chapter.do you guys think that gaara is taking naruto to where minato is and that kurama's plan has something to do with his other half?

to be honest I don't know what to say about sasuke except what if it was an ink clone instead but I could be wrong. we might most likely see k11 as well as the hokage's reaction in the next chapter.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:44 pm

lily567 wrote:hmm.. very interesting chapter.do you guys think that gaara is taking naruto to where minato is and that kurama's plan has something to do with his other half?

to be honest I  don't know what to say about sasuke except what if it was an ink clone instead but I  could be wrong. we might most likely see k11 as well as the hokage's reaction in the next chapter.  

Gaara taking Naruto to Minato is a possibility... I don't know if Minato saw what happened to his son or if he's to busy to focus on Obitsu but in case he did, I think it would make more sense for him to go where his son is by using his pace.

Regarding Sasuke, we have to wait for next chapter to know what is really going on. In the meantime, we could try to bet or to create a poll: if it's really Sasuke who has been stabbed, or a Sasuke's clone, or a Genjutsu, or Sai who could have used Transformation Jutsu. A poll or something like that could be fun... What do you think guys?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Should also add Hashirama's jutsu as well, I get the feeling this was intended to prevent Madara from getting away
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:48 pm

51-mustang wrote:Should also add Hashirama's jutsu as well, I get the feeling this was intended to prevent Madara from getting away

Yes, that's a good idea.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Irielo wrote:
51-mustang wrote:Should also add Hashirama's jutsu as well, I get the feeling this was intended to prevent Madara from getting away

Yes, that's a good idea.

Spoiler:

I will give a shot.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Now that Naruto, Hashirama, Tobirama and eventually Sasuke are not able to fight, like some of you suggested, the only option which remains to fight Madara is the alliance and the K11.

In this possible situation, I could imagine the K11 facing Madara and Hiruzen Sarutobi helping them, advising them any maybe trying to plan something with Shikamaru for instance. Some of the Gokage would participate too.

Tsunade, Raikage A., Shizune,maybe Sakura and Gaara of course, who is the only one who knows what was on Kurama's mind, would have to take care of Naruto and Bee. If Sasuke is really badly wounded, or nearly dying, Takka members could come to take him away and Orochimaru would eventually find a way to save him.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:37 am

Irielo wrote:Now that Naruto, Hashirama, Tobirama and eventually Sasuke are not able to fight, like some of you suggested, the only option which remains to fight Madara is the alliance and the K11.

In this possible situation, I could imagine the K11 facing Madara and Hiruzen Sarutobi helping them, advising them any maybe trying to plan something with Shikamaru for instance. Some of the Gokage would participate too.

Tsunade, Raikage A., Shizune,maybe Sakura and Gaara of course, who is the only one who knows what was on Kurama's mind, would have to take care of Naruto and Bee. If Sasuke is really badly wounded, or nearly dying, Takka members could come to take him away and Orochimaru would eventually find a way to save him.

I can understand gaara, tsunade, and raikage A but I don't think sakura might understand . in other words between gaara and raikage A might have to explain to sakura and possibly shizune plus I think the rest of k11 might be there as well to hear the explaination.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:03 am

lily567 wrote:I can understand gaara, tsunade, and raikage A  but I don't think sakura might understand . in other words between gaara  and raikage A might have to explain to sakura and possibly shizune plus I think the rest of k11 might be there as well to hear the explaination.

What do you mean by "Sakura might not understand"? As for the rest to the K11, yes, they could be there to hear what Gaara has to say and if they have to do something, for instance, giving Naruto some Kurama's chakra back. But considering the situation now, who then will have to deal with Madara?

I think it's high time for the K11 to prove themselves against such an opponent like Madara and I would like to see Sakura participating to the fight. That's why I wrote "maybe Sakura". She could be there to either heal Naruto, Bee, eventually Sasuke or go with the others to fight Madara.

In my opinion, Naruto and Sasuke staying away from the fight to let the rest of the K11 being in the spotlight would be a good thing. Of course, I'm expecting them to fight again after they receive the necessary treatment but to me, it is now an opportunity to show how the new generation will surpass the former one. The new generation should not be only limited to Naruto and Sasuke solely but the K11 as well without forgetting others like Karui, Omoi and Darui for instance.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:18 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:I can understand gaara, tsunade, and raikage A  but I don't think sakura might understand . in other words between gaara  and raikage A might have to explain to sakura and possibly shizune plus I think the rest of k11 might be there as well to hear the explaination.

What do you mean by "Sakura might not understand"? As for the rest to the K11, yes, they could be there to hear what Gaara has to say and if they have to do something, for instance, giving Naruto some Kurama's chakra back. But considering the situation now, who then will have to deal with Madara?

I think it's high time for the K11 to prove themselves against such an opponent like Madara and I would like to see Sakura participating to the fight. That's why I wrote "maybe Sakura". She could be there to either heal Naruto, Bee, eventually Sasuke or go with the others to fight Madara.

In my opinion, Naruto and Sasuke staying away from the fight to let the rest of the K11 being in the spotlight would be a good thing. Of course, I'm expecting them to fight again after they receive the necessary treatment but to me, it is now an opportunity to show how the new generation will surpass the former one. The new generation should not be only limited to Naruto and Sasuke solely but the K11 as well without forgetting others like Karui, Omoi and Darui for instance.

what I meant was that like the rest of k11, she will get an explanation and might not understand at first because remember she had to ask yamato about jinchuuriki in order to find out more. and maybe just possibly everyone might find out about naruto's clan.

Last edited by lily567 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:57 am

I agree the K11 should get some spotlight because they have hardly gotten any during the war (minus somethings here and there). If for whatever reason they do not get any spotlight, then i must question why they were created them in the first place. You have your 4 pillars (Naruto, Saskue, Kakashi and Sakura *although Sakura was once forgetten for over 200 chapters*) then everyone else in the K11 then everyone else (fodder).

Kishi/editors have a chance too develop them greatly and give them some panel time that they deserve away from the panel hoggers. Hell even Hinata hasn't gotten the proper development as a fighter.

But for some reason i have a funny feeling that the panel hoggers will get most of the time coming up soon. I hope too be proven wrong.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:31 am

The K11 were created to be Naruto's friends. They were not created to gain the amount of attention that many people think that they should have. The K11 already get a lot of attention. There are a slew of other characters I would love to see right now and I probably won't nor have I been seeing them while I have seen the K11 (and yes, these characters are fighting the war). I came to terms with my expectations for seeing all the characters based on their hierarchy within the story years ago (as in back in 2008 when I had read over 400 manga chapters and it was pretty obvious how Kishimoto writes). The K11 has had plenty of spotlight in this war. The only characters with more spotlight than them are the heavy hitters that are expected (or at least should be expected by now) to get more than them in the first place. Those who get a ton of spotlight are the ones who the story is actually about. The story is not about the K11 no matter how much anyone may like them (or other characters). They just help flesh out the story, mainly by being Naruto's friends.

As for 661, so the bijuu were basically sealed in order by Madara. The Naruto issue was punted for 662 though it was interesting in the Sasuke front as we finally learned what was going on with him. It's also nice to get more verification that we will get those zillions of Madara flashbacks at some point. Izuna will definitely be a focal point of some of it too and I have been curious about him. Oh well, within the next 6 chapters, I guess Madara will get to officially have re-started his genjutsu plan depending on when exactly Kishimoto wants to have that "cliffhanger" drop.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Madara's flashbacks regarding his brother Izuna could be interesting to some point but I hope it won't turn to an emotional-memory thing which will decide the outcome of this battle. There was already the Obito/Rin issue which, imo, slowed down everything and killed Obito's badasserie... I just hope it will not be the same pattern for Madara.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Well so far Madara is living up to the badassery that has been built up for him, I feel that a build up to the power ups of both Naruto and Sasuke along with memories of Madara's past would be nice as we are heading into the final moments of this battle, we will see a different version of the Juubi and something to deal with Obito as well.

what I see coming in the next five or so chapters is the closing of certain parts of the story, there will be the fight and that take priority over certain things like pairings for example.

So what I would like to see is what Minato will do, how Obito will help, what Hashirama gave Sasuke and how Sasuke will use it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next