Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 25 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:25 pm

i found manga comparison between naruhina and minakushi even tho you guys don't like parallels but here me out
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=617014018353796&set=a.258698547518680.66413.258692720852596&type=1&theater
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 25 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:26 pm

^

Brings back too my point before; Kishi/editors did certain things a certain way. Even tho it IS a paralell, the paralell fits the point.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:31 pm

NS is most likely using the same thing to prove NaruSaku as well. oh well I guess it doesn't really matter ha, it has to be used sometimes I guess.

you know the amazing thing is even though NS will not admit to it, there is something Hinata does share with Kushina, the ability to make their respective loved ones achieve anything, it doesn't prove the pairing in anyway form or shape, but it is an important comparison in that regard, not like the moment Minato compared Sakura's temper right? lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 pm

@Irielo
Thanks for the rep! And thanks whoever else repped me too :3

Karin is more like Kushina than Sakura. Same blood,  same power, same hair color, temper, same pose lol. She even has a K for Karin like K for Kushina. Omg paralulz.  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 25 457011728 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Could she be Kushina's niece? we still don't know all that much about the Uzumaki clan, that would basically make Naruto and Karin cousins The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 25 1512314842 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:11 pm

we will have to wait and see but they are related
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:29 pm

There is something I feel that needs to be pointed out. NS is expecting Naruto to maintain his crush on Sakura knowing that it isn't going anywhere, the thing about that is, if he maintains that crush, I think it regresses his character in a way. the reasoning behind that is because Naruto is no longer a child, he is growing up to be a man, to maintain a silly little crush all this time wouldn't be a good thing for his character, there are other girls out there for Naruto, Ino, TenTen and of course Hinata.

As Naruto grows up and matures he is accepting things as they are, the biggest proof of Naruto growing up, would in my opinion mean that he would need to move on from his childish crush and look for someone else, luckily he doesn't really need too look too far, there is Hinata who has loved him all this time and now he know about Hinata's love. Naruto showed great maturity when he rejected Sakura's confession, accepting the fact that she is still in love with Sasuke, If Naruto accepted the confession then the maturity he gained would be all for nothing. He showed great maturity when he chose not to run away as a jinjuuriki, not only for his fight with Sasuke but because Hinata was hurt, in fact taming Kurama was due to Hinata's courage and willingness to sacrifice herself for Naruto

But by staying Sakura's friend and not pushing the boundries that Sakura set, he is showing that he respects Sakura's choice about Sasuke and that he isn't a heartless person. and as some have already pointed out Sakura loves Sasuke no matter what, she loves him at his lowest, and loves him for who he is, not what he became, she held hope for Sasuke to come back as a better person.

So for NS to force Sakura to be in love with Naruto, is to in effect bash her character, because for her to be in love with Naruto is something she wouldn't consider, it would be out of her character to love Naruto, plus what more proof do we need when we look at chapter 469-470, Naruto eventually found that Sakura was out of character. it was then that he had to accept the harsh reality, the reality of Sakura loving someone else, or maybe someone else was the first to show him what love was, we all know who that character is. Maybe the other reason why Sakura falsely confessed her love for Naruto is not only to make him hate her.

But in theory, force Naruto to remove his lingering crush on her. as she does know that Hinata loves Naruto, maybe she felt like she didn't want to be a road block to her friends, which is an admirable thing for her character.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:10 am

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 25 Tumblr_n0y7gh3ei11rhryfoo1_400
Saw this GIF on tumblr, found it hilarious. NS prematurely raising its hands in victory, slowing to a jog and not even acknowledging the rest of its competitors because it's just so sure it's crossing the finish line....then SS sneaks up on its ass in a mad dash, taking the victors rope with it. Total foreshadowing. XD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:22 am

Hey, I've searched through both anti NS threads and for some bizzare reason , all, and I mean ALL of my posts for some reason have vanaushed. What happened!?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:53 pm

NS is celebrating too early anyway and have been doing so for a long time, especially since NaruHina is looking like a much stronger pairing. Sure we have to wait and see what happens, but I feel that Naruto (who isn't obliged to respond to Hinata's confession) will give a positive answer.

While sure NaruSaku did have a chance early in shippuden, we get to see both Naruto grow up realising that his crush on Sakura wasn't really going anywhere, he knew that Sakura is in love with Sasuke, he respects those feelings, wasn't it Kakashi who said those who don't care about their friends feelings are lower than scum? so if Naruto didn't respect Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, what would that make him in Kakashi's point of view.

you know all good things come to those who wait, NS was rushing Naruto and Sakura together while Kishi has been going yep, I am NaruHina, lol, I bet he is doing it really slowly just to build on Naruto's and Hinata's interactions, with all the positive development. then there is SasuSaku, Sakura has waited for so long, loves Sasuke no matter how bad he has become, Sakura never judged Sasuke for his actions, because she loves Sasuke for who he is, not for what he became.

I mean come on both girls need an answer right, there is no point bringing up, (okay apart from the story) something this important to the characters and leaving it unanswered. Hinata's confession hasn't been ignored, Naruto has provided positive actions towards her, so an answer to Hinata would be really nice. well that is the difference between Naruto and Sakura, we don't need it to be answered, there already is one, Naruto grew up and wised up at same time and respected Sakura's choice.

contrary to what NS says, Naruto never quit chasing after Sakura for a romantic relationship, because he never started the pursuit in the first place, I would like to know when did Naruto resolve to chase after her?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:24 am

51-mustang wrote:There is something I feel that needs to be pointed out. NS is expecting Naruto to maintain his crush on Sakura knowing that it isn't going anywhere, the thing about that is, if he maintains that crush, I think it regresses his character in a way. the reasoning behind that is because Naruto is no longer a child, he is growing up to be a man, to maintain a silly little crush all this time wouldn't be a good thing for his character, there are other girls out there for Naruto, Ino, TenTen and of course Hinata.

As Naruto grows up and matures he is accepting things as they are, the biggest proof of Naruto growing up, would in my opinion mean that he would need to move on from his childish crush and look for someone else, luckily he doesn't really need too look too far, there is Hinata who has loved him all this time and now he know about Hinata's love. Naruto showed great maturity when he rejected Sakura's confession, accepting the fact that she is still in love with Sasuke, If Naruto accepted the confession then the maturity he gained would be all for nothing. He showed great maturity when he chose not to run away as a jinjuuriki, not only for his fight with Sasuke but because Hinata was hurt, in fact taming Kurama was due to Hinata's courage and willingness to sacrifice herself for Naruto

But by staying Sakura's friend and not pushing the boundries that Sakura set, he is showing that he respects Sakura's choice about Sasuke and that he isn't a heartless person. and as some have already pointed out Sakura loves Sasuke no matter what, she loves him at his lowest, and loves him for who he is, not what he became, she held hope for Sasuke to come back as a better person.

So for NS to force Sakura to be in love with Naruto, is to in effect bash her character, because for her to be in love with Naruto is something she wouldn't consider, it would be out of her character to love Naruto, plus what more proof do we need when we look at chapter 469-470, Naruto eventually found that Sakura was out of character. it was then that he had to accept the harsh reality, the reality of Sakura loving someone else, or maybe someone else was the first to show him what love was, we all know who that character is. Maybe the other reason why Sakura falsely confessed her love for Naruto is not only to make him hate her.

But in theory, force Naruto to remove his lingering crush on her. as she does know that Hinata loves Naruto, maybe she felt like she didn't want to be a road block to her friends, which is an admirable thing for her character.

1.) How would Naruto's "feelings" for Sakura regress his character? If this is based of the fact that he had a crush on Sakura when he was younger, I don't think that is the best argument and here's why: I agree it would be silly to maintain the same crush as he is maturing. However, if his feelings matured then it is not a silly crush anymore, right? I'm not saying this is the case but it is a possibility. The manga is not over. Anything is possible. Also, even if Naruto were to maintain these "feelings" his character is comprised of much more then his "crush on Sakura." Like i've said many times before Naruto has goals which include: 1. Becoming Hokage. 2. Being acknowledged by the villagers. 3. Saving Sasuke. No romantic goals whatsoever. This isn't to say that romance isn't possible with Naruto, but it hasn't been one of his main goals.

2.) I can see where you are coming from about Naruto moving on from his "crush" on Sakura. However, imo, the biggest proof of Naruto maturing would be him accomplishing all the goals that he had set out to accomplish. Instead of dreaming of becoming Hokage he actually becomes Hokage. That, in my opinion would be the best example of Naruto growing up and maturing as a person.

3.) I will agree with you that Naruto rejected Sakura's confession because he knew that 1. It was false because Sakura has feelings for Sasuke 2. The timing wasn't right. Going all the way to Iron Country just to tell Naruto that she loved him...

bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:54 am

bricksquad88 wrote:2.) I can see where you are coming from about Naruto movng on from his "crush" on Sakura. However, imo, the biggest proof of Naruto maturing would be him accomplishing all the goals that he had set out to accomplish. Instead of dreaming of becoming Hokage he actually becomes Hokage. That, in my opinion would be the best example of Naruto growing up and maturing as a person.

Allow me to address this point. Let's keep the romantic thing out one minute. One of Naruto's goal was to be acknowledged. The people of Konoha started to acknowledge after his match against Neji and after he protected the village against Gaara. That happened after Hinata's PF speech.

The other goal of Naruto is to become Hokage. After he defeated Pein, he was celebrated like the new hero of Konoha and the people saw in him a future Hokage. Hinata's intervention/confession's role in Naruto's victory has constantly been mentioned here...

Hinata's speech to Naruto after Neji's death brought the latter back to his senses to the point of motivating him to share Kurama's chakra with the whole alliance. Thanks to that, people will even get access to his heart. Naruto himself is thankful to Hinata for having been by his side, so it was a way to thank her for having contributed in his development.

At this point of the story, I think that most of the Shinobis would not have something against Naruto becoming Hokage. However, I'm still asking myself what would be the real development for him. You could maybe tell what do you think about this issue here: https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t917-naruto-peace-or-hokage
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:00 pm

the point I am actually getting at is that Naruto cannot hold on to his crush forever, if he keeps holding onto this crush, how does that help him? he knows and respects the fact that Sakura loves Sasuke. sure achieving his goals is one part of growing up, but he needed to grow up mentally, this means that he not only needed to improve upon Jiraiya's ideals and his own ideas, but to turn his weaknesses and make them his strengths which he hasn't completely done yet. (like eating more vegetables, and studying harder) but to respect others feelings as well before getting the acknowledgement he desired.

like I Said in one of my other posts Naruto's crush on Sakura isn't all that important to his character development, the only time it really proved important is when he realised that it wasn't going anywhere due to Sakura showing no signs of returning his crush. Naruto's maturity came in at certain stages, the first is really the PFS then heading to the POAL, the next major improvement is during the Pein arc, followed by Sakura's false confession, the battle against Kurama and lastly we see where his maturity has taken him against Obito.

Plus his crush on Sakura was never allowed to go any further, maybe that is because it went both ways on that regard, Naruto accepting Sakura's love for Sasuke and has never really moved on, I think there was something in the SasuSaku post about the development of both Sakura and Sasuke in that thread.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Sakura hasn't played that much of a part in Narutos growth in maturity, that would go too someone else.

You all know who i am talking about....
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 pm

It isn't just Hinata that helped Naruto mature, it has been other characters as well, Nagato, Jiraiya, Obito, Sasuke, Sakura (who has played a moderate role) Kurama and Kakashi then there is Itachi as well. NS cannot claim that it was Sakura, heck we can't even say it was completely Hinata that helped Naruto grow as a character, because there were other characters that helped in that maturity and development.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:48 am

This is a NS comment I've found regarding Naruto's feelings and his response to Hinata's confession.

NS wrote:

That's quite a shame to reduce Hinata's love for Naruto to an "idolization" and to describe her as someone who is not grounded. Despite her shyness, Hinata could deliver the PF speech to Naruto which showed actually how grounded she is. She knew very well that Naruto is not perfect but she emphasized on his positive traits because he had a lack of confidence at that time.

Naruto was doubting about himself and Hinata's speech brought the balance he needed for him to have another view about himself. Hinata is so grounded that she knew how to talk to him because she had already realized who Naruto was and she had already felt what potential was hiding in him.

The speech she made after Neji's death shows the same thing. If she were only idolizing Naruto, she would not have slapped him, which was a way to bring him back to his senses and she would not have been able to talk to him the way she did. She would have probably said: "Oh Naruto-kun, don't cry". But the way she talked to him showed that she knew how to judge the current situation and how to react to bring Naruto back to his senses.

This post shows once again that NS often relies on parallels: GokuChichi and MinaKushi, when NH could do the same although it does not need to because like it was several times said, NaruHina stands on its own feet.

Regarding Naruto's abilities and his "poor chakra" control. Naruto might not be a medic like Sakura but he was one of the rare people who were able to gain control over a massive amount of chakra which is a Bijuu...

Then, this post starts to mention things which happened in fillers by mentioning Shizuka or even parallels Naruto to Sakura's father Kizashi. For someone, who does not read the manga, this kind of argument could look convincing although it is actually a load of BS
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:19 am

Using filler that particular filler again, I have seen that so many times. like all fillers for any pairing (even NaruHina) don't count, even if it seems like it helps the pairing, but then again it isn't something to rely on when compared to what happens in the manga, Manga which is used as the basis of all evidence in the manga, canon, not filler. oh well I guess it needs to cling to something since there is nothing left for NS in the manga anymore.

you know how many times Kishi has shit all over filler arcs, especially since it was Naruto that. for example filler

Sakura: I cannot fight the person I used to love.
Naruto: even though it is one sided, I will never stop trying to win her over.

now for manga canon.
Sakura: (after receiving a love letter) thank you but there is someone else, (then thinks about Sasuke)
Naruto: Thanks Hinata, you have always been by my side. (while holding Hinata's hand)

even Naruto and Sakura say it themselves. in manga canon we all know Sakura loves Sasuke, while Naruto is on the verge of either falling in love with Hinata or already is. the use of fillers only show desperation. it can convince as many people it wants but to the one that reads the manga, it means nothing. What NS needs to know is that Kishi has already destroyed fillers, not only that fillers mean nothing to canon. I guess without fillers, NS truly has nothing left to make NarSak look better.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:01 am

51-mustang wrote:It isn't just Hinata that helped Naruto mature, it has been other characters as well, Nagato, Jiraiya, Obito, Sasuke, Sakura (who has played a moderate role) Kurama and Kakashi then there is Itachi as well. NS cannot claim that it was Sakura, heck we can't even say it was completely Hinata that helped Naruto grow as a character, because there were other characters that helped in that maturity and development.

All i'm going too ask is this, how does Naruto act around everyone else besides Hinata?

Now how he act around Hinata?

I'll leave it at that.

In reguards too @Irielos post, the ONLY thing that post as right is well.... nothing at all.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:08 am

Irielo wrote:
bricksquad88 wrote:2.) I can see where you are coming from about Naruto movng on from his "crush" on Sakura. However, imo, the biggest proof of Naruto maturing would be him accomplishing all the goals that he had set out to accomplish. Instead of dreaming of becoming Hokage he actually becomes Hokage. That, in my opinion would be the best example of Naruto growing up and maturing as a person.

Allow me to address this point. Let's keep the romantic thing out one minute. One of Naruto's goal was to be acknowledged. The people of Konoha started to acknowledge after his match against Neji and after he protected the village against Gaara. That happened after Hinata's PF speech.

The other goal of Naruto is to become Hokage. After he defeated Pein, he was celebrated like the new hero of Konoha and the people saw in him a future Hokage. Hinata's intervention/confession's role in Naruto's victory has constantly been mentioned here...

Hinata's speech to Naruto after Neji's death brought the latter back to his senses to the point of motivating him to share Kurama's chakra with the whole alliance. Thanks to that, people will even get access to his heart. Naruto himself is thankful to Hinata for having been by his side, so it was a way to thank her for having contributed in his development.

At this point of the story, I think that most of the Shinobis would not have something against Naruto becoming Hokage. However, I'm still asking myself what would be the real development for him. You could maybe tell what do you think about this issue here: https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t917-naruto-peace-or-hokage

I think the real development for him would be him reaping the rewards of his journey. All his training and suffering would be rewarded by him becoming Hokage. Personally, I wouldn't feel a certain type of way about him becoming Hokage if he hadn't been talking about it since day 1. That's the one thing (imo) that he shouldn't compromise on. Even Shikamaru acknowledged that Naruto will eventually become Hokage, hence why he said that he will become his right hand man. There's just been too much time and effort put into Naruto becoming Hokage for him to just throw it away. I'm not saying he couldn't opt for something else, but in my eyes it wouldn't make sense. Feel free to disagree.

51-mustang wrote:the point I am actually getting at is that Naruto cannot hold on to his crush forever, if he keeps holding onto this crush, how does that help him? he knows and respects the fact that Sakura loves Sasuke. sure achieving his goals is one part of growing up, but he needed to grow up mentally, this means that he not only needed to improve upon Jiraiya's ideals and his own ideas, but to turn his weaknesses and make them his strengths which he hasn't completely done yet. (like eating more vegetables, and studying harder) but to respect others feelings as well before getting the acknowledgement he desired.

like I Said in one of my other posts Naruto's crush on Sakura isn't all that important to his character development, the only time it really proved important is when he realised that it wasn't going anywhere due to Sakura showing no signs of returning his crush. Naruto's maturity came in at certain stages, the first is really the PFS then heading to the POAL, the next major improvement is during the Pein arc, followed by Sakura's false confession, the battle against Kurama and lastly we see where his maturity has taken him against Obito.

Plus his crush on Sakura was never allowed to go any further, maybe that is because it went both ways on that regard, Naruto accepting Sakura's love for Sasuke and has never really moved on, I think there was something in the SasuSaku post about the development of both Sakura and Sasuke in that thread.

I see what you're saying. But that's why I said it could either mature into stronger feelings for Sakura or (I didn't add this in my last post) he could just move on and go find another woman. Personally I think that the romance in this manga tends to be exaggerated by fans of any ship and (imo) I feel that overall romance doesn't contribute to the story as much as fans of any ship think it does.

bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:24 am

bricksquad88 wrote:
I think the real development for him would be him reaping the rewards of his journey. All his training and suffering would be rewarded by him becoming Hokage. Personally, I wouldn't feel a certain type of way about him becoming Hokage if he hadn't been talking about it since day 1. That's the one thing (imo) that he shouldn't compromise on. Even Shikamaru acknowledged that Naruto will eventually become Hokage, hence why he said that he will become his right hand man. There's just been too much time and effort put into Naruto becoming Hokage for him to just throw it away. I'm not saying he couldn't opt for something else, but in my eyes it wouldn't make sense. Feel free to disagree.

I've answered your post in the thread I've posted the link before, because this discussion might go off-topic.

I see what you're saying. But that's why I said it could either mature into stronger feelings for Sakura or (I didn't add this in my last post) he could just move on and go find another woman. Personally I think that the romance in this manga tends to be exaggerated by fans of any ship and (imo) I feel that overall romance doesn't contribute to the story as much as fans of any ship think it does.

Let me bring my point to what you have written. I became a NaruHina fan during the Pein's arc. Before, I was not interested at all in the pairings' issues but like I wrote once, I was a "victim" of Hinata's action/confession because I saw how much it contributed to Naruto as a character and to the story itself. I felt really proud to see how Naruto was celebrated by the villagers after he defeated Pein and Hinata's help in this victory was undeniable imo.

Because of that I've started to think about the role of romantic love in this story. It's just another strong bond which can lead a character to achieve something great or even the contrary in some cases... The thing is that while coming back to Hinata's interventions in Naruto's life, I've just realized that she has always participated in decisive moments such as during the PF speech. And that has been confirmed once again with chapter 615. However, I admit that one can get carried away no matter what the ship is.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:00 pm

You know using Kakarot (yes I use his Saiyan name)/ChiChi, isn't such a good idea anyway. lets have a look at the five characters.

Kakarot/ChiChi:

Naruto: just like Kakarot, he can be immature, but the difference is Naruto is in his late teens, while Kakarot is an adult, you would expect them to act differently. the other big difference is even at Naruto's age, he is very perceptive to other's feelings, while at times Kakarot, can be a little insensitive or flat out oblivious. While Naruto discovered what love is, it took Kakarot a lot longer and still he didn't fully understand it, for Naruto it was shown to him by a few sources Hinata being the very first, while the other two were Minato and Kushina to which the latter told him her story. The other big difference is Naruto is a more adept fighter than Kakarot, sure the Saiyan is stronger, but I feel Naruto uses more skills in a fight. the main thing Naruto and Kakarot have in common is that their development is centred around the other characters of the series, for Naruto, it is Hinata, Itachi, Sasuke, Kakashi, Pein, Jiraiya and his parents.

Sakura: She is more like Bulma maybe even Videl, but to compare her to ChiChi is like now trying to compare her with Kushina. Sakura has accomplished things without on her own and with the help of Tsunade, her main influences are Naruto and Sasuke, but I feel that her character like ChiChi for that matter doesn't completely influence the two guys, the difference here, is that ChiChi can be considered a Tsundere to Kakarot. but Sakura she does have a temper in that fact, but it is only directed at Naruto when he says something she doesn't approve of. the other thing is she love Sasuke. there can be some similarities to Vegeta/Bulma with Sasuke/Sakura, but I will save that for later on.

Hinata: you know there is no need to compare Hinata with ChiChi, they basically have very little in common. so lets have at the differences, Hinata is a compassionate person, understanding of Naruto's feelings and goals, she is shy, but her confidence is building, especially to the point where she is resolving to spend the rest of her life with Naruto. she isn't confrontational like ChiChi is and certainly doesn't go into a violent rage at the drop of a hat. Hinata is basically the one character that serves as a moral foil to Naruto, as well as being a pillar for his development.

So what do we know about parallels? Simple they don't determine what pairing happens, NaruHina, NaruSaku, I don't think they need to be compared to Kakarot/ChiChi, even MinaKushi will not determine NaruHina or NaruSaku. the one that will determine who Naruto goes with is Naruto, so far I think he is making the correct move, in going with Hinata, (but hey who knows something strange could and he could end up with Ino, lol.)

Last edited by 51-mustang on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:00 pm

I'm sick of NS trying to compare Kushina's red-hair with Sakura's forehead. Sakura hasn't had an issue with her forehead in years. She was insecure about it because people picked on her yes, but NS ignores that Ino was the Minato in Sakura's life. Ino was the one who befriended her and got the bullies to stop picking on her.

Sakura in chapter 3 only made comments on her forehead in the context of  trying to attract Sasuke. She felt she was average in everything except her large forehead. It doesn't matter if Naruto likes her forehead, because chapter 3 already showed that Sakura doesn't give a crap who else likes it.

If it isn't Sasuke, it's not going to make a difference, at all, yet NS is acting like her forehead is such a big deal, and this stupid argument is used by NS all the time, it baffles me that it acts like it's such a big deal. Sakura has a diamond on that forehead, and yet it thinks she's insecure about it, drawing attention to it like that? She got over it a long time ago NS.

But besides that, the reason Kushina was picked on was because she was acting tough in the face of being surrounded by students in a new school in a new village, and claimed loudly she'd be Hokage. They picked on her for being an outsider and the main trait of that was her red hair. Kushina beat people up who talked down to her like that, and Sakura was rescued from it.

Sakura having a big forehead is not an issue to her and the fact that NS thinks she's still moping over such a thing when the FoD clearly showed Sakura shedding her weak status and care of trivial things such as appearance just shows how little it understands Sakura as well.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:48 pm

Naruto was the one to compliment Sakura on her big forehead right? well NS who was Naruto disguised as when he made that comment? plus if I remember correctly, it was Ino that helped Sakura get over her problem with the size of her forehead, and complimented her over it. Besides why is that so important to NS, what significance does it have especially when Sakura was long over those issues of her forehead?

It was never Naruto or Sasuke that helped Sakura get over that one problem.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:32 pm

NS makes a big deal of it, saying "Sakura still doesn't know it was Naruto who complimented her forehead." It connects this to MinaKushi as more evidence of NS happening. But what it fails to take into consideration is:

1. Sakura already know it's something Naruto would say as Sasuke!Naruto said this to her face, and what was  her response? /Damn\

2. Sakura said in 181 that the first time she and Sasuke were alone together, he was mad at her. Which is curious  because two chapters later, she is remembering her chapter 3 conversation with Sasuke!Naruto and this is before the "you're annoying" comment.

We all know the first time she was with "Sasuke" was when he complimented her forehead, and she nearly kissed him and then he ran off "all shy." I think it would be weird if Sakura really believed that was Sasuke after all this time, especially given how he switched gears so fast on her. To me, this alone proves that Sakura either didn't care enough about that forehead comment to remember or recall it at all, or she knows by now it was Naruto, not Sasuke. Or perhaps both.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Literally, no offense at all meant, but Sakura, as awesome of a character as she is, is an accurate representation of someone not seeing someone who really wants to give her the time of day. Like in a way, Naruto DOES know the right shit to say, and he even is very relateable to the early Sakura (inner sakura and what not) but the fact is, she just WAS NOT and IS NOT attracted to him. This needs to be let go already. She does not like him. NS is like that guy who got friendzoned who just can't fucking stand it so he pretends with 2 characters and hopes to fucking christ that they get together, and they won't. Maybe when this shit is done and over with, we'll have some people apologizing for being so hung up on that girl who just wasn't interested.
In my opinion, I'm glad Naruto stopped wasting his time. Sakura is a good friend for him, but a girlfriend? Never.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next