Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** Empty The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Strawberry Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Ok guys, you know the drill. On this thread you may feel free to express your dislike towards this "pairing", and counter arguments made for it.
However, we felt there was a need to make some rules clear, so that things can go smoothly.

1. From now on, the use of the term "The Zombie" is strictly prohibited. We've given it much thought, and the term is too degrading. It's often used in plural to address the fans, and that is something we do not allow here. So, as to avoid the misuse of the term, we've decided to ban it altogether.

2. ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION OF THE FANS. Feel free to address and counter the arguments all you want, but do not, under any circumstances address the person who makes the arguments. You may refer to the arguments as "NarSak thinks", or "NaruSaku thinks", or "That other pairing thinks", etc.

3. If you're going to quote an argument you found somewhere else, do not post the name/username of the person who made it. Post it anonymously, or as "NaruSaku said: blablabla.", and then counter it.

4. Do not make duplicated threads. This thread is to discuss anything and everything Anti-NarSak related. There is no need to have several threads for the same purpose. If you have a new argument, or anything you'd like to add, make use of this thread and don't create another one. Any other Anti-NarSak thread created will be deleted. Let's try to limit this section to just this one thread.

5. All forum rules apply here, of course. Check them out here: Link

As a note from one of our admins:
dovey wrote:I can't think of anything else to add at this moment, but that is not to say that we won't need to add some in the future if we find behavior to be unsavory.
Please, abide by these rules at every moment. We are keeping a close eye on this thread, so that things don't get out of hand, as they have in the past.

With that said, post away!
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** Tumblr_mra6rbFcDG1sae77mo1_400
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Rules duly noted. Will follow.

Well, seeing as the other thread (What does NS have left)
was locked, I'll just re-post here.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** 1906553478 

NS doesn't even know where it's own pairing is going to come from. It just assumes that all that "development" between them means something, despite the fact that none of this development was romantic in nature.

Naruto and Sakura may have a longer friendship, but being teammates, comrades and spending time together doesn't automatically mean a future romantic relationship is in the cards. Especially since Sakura is still not interested. NS keeps saying Sakura can change her feelings, but it also insists Naruto can't.

Neither argument has any bearing of proof, yet the ship is still being claimed as "most likely" to be future canon and that NH/SS will come out of nowhere, despite the years Kishi has stressed Sakura and Hinata's feelings for the boys, the fact that he has Naruto holding Hinata's hand knowing darn well it can be taken the wrong way (because hello! he knows she is in love with him) and the fact that Kishi has also spent years neglecting Naruto's so called "super important, unshakable love" for Sakura.

Looking into another girls eyes, smiling gently at them, squeezing their hand and thanking them for being by your side this whole time is not what you do if you plan on rejecting that girl later. NS can pretend all it wants, but Naruto is not that stupid, and personally, I find it's not only insulting to Naruto's character for anyone to even use the "Naruto is socially awkward" excuse to explain away this handhold, but an insult to what Kishi is trying to convey.

To even suggest that Kishi would have Naruto do this, put it on a cover marking it as an important moment, having us be reminded of it less than twenty chapters later, only to have him [Naruto] go:

"Oh sorry Hinata, if everything I did until now made you more confident in being with me. Sorry I didn't make it clear before that I wasn't interested, holding your hand and all that stuff. But you know, [i]dem social faux pas! But, yeahhhhh anyway...not interested! *goes off with Sakura-chan*"

is just mind-boggling to me.

-.-

As for NS saying Sakura's thing for Sasuke is just "fangirling and a crush, and is easily disposible?"

Some bullshit if I ever heard it. Sakura loves Sasuke and that hasn't changed to this day. NS thinks that because we don't specifically know why she loves him, it means she doesn't. But NS can't even say why Naruto loves Sakura so much, and why this makes him unable to ever move on. It just does, and he just does is all I see. However, with Sakura and Sasuke, I have some thoughts in mind.

I think Sakura loved Sasuke because he wasn't like the others. She never was coddled with Sasuke, he never tried to shield her, never tried to do everything for her but suggested that she do more than what she was doing then. He wasn't afraid to tell her when she was wrong, but at the same time was willing to cheer her up when she was down, he was gentle with her unlike with others, even censoring his wording with her as to not hurt her feelings. Sasuke was likely the only person in her life who did these things. NS apparently calls it "mean" but Sakura knew he was being truthful, she even admitted it to herself.

Sasuke let her know that he felt she needed to improve, and to me, I feel that you don't bother with that unless you actually know and want more for that person. I'm betting Sasuke isn't ignorant to Sakura's intelligence. He  knew she could be more than just a moon-eyed girl fawning over him and he wasn't afraid to let her know that.

When 632 showed him smirk at her power, it made me smile inside and I feel that this smirk meant that he knew she had it in her to be something more than that girl fangirling after him instead of practicing her jutsu. Sasuke came from a family where his father showed him tough love, yet his mother tells him that when they are alone, all he spoke of was Sasuke.

To me, that makes me think Sasuke learned that tough love from his father. He may not be afraid to tell her where she needs to improve, but that doesn't mean he hates her and doesn't care. If he really didn't care, I expect he wouldn't have even bothered.

Sasuke was likely the only one who did so (until Tsunade of course), even Kakashi let her lag behind. From Naruto, Sakura learned that even so called "losers" and "academy drop outs" can become great, and he inspired her to become better. Sasuke helped by keeping her grounded in her own shortcomings, but he also let her know her strengths, and coming from Sasuke, whose acknowledgment she seeked anyway, this is big for her. Sakura was always the one being saved, the one being taken care of. But perhaps with Sasuke, she also felt she could be the one to help someone else for once. She could help him, be there for him when he needed someone there, being his rock of sorts when he was in pain, being the only one for a while who even knew something was up with him.

This was something kept between just the two of them until the last minute. You can imagine the affect on this twelve year old girl who experienced both the pains and joys of being paired up in a group with the boy she's liked for so long, finding out his own shortcomings, his own demons and witnessing his not so nice moments such as his curse seal, his cowardice, his death. Seeing these things personally, being the one he confided in, how can anyone say Sakura's love for him is not true? I don't care if I never know why she began liking him, but I can definitely guess why she does now. Sasuke is also her comrade and friend, someone she cared deeply for. Her bond with him may not be clear or made to be nearly as big as Naruto and his, but that doesn't make it any less important to her.

Sasuke is the boy who can be a jerk, a coward, who can be rude, who can make mistakes, who can be manipulated, who can die, who isn't the least bit perfect...yet she loves him anyway.

How can her love for him  be thought of as anything but true? A fangirl doesn't love imperfection. Sakura was once of the belief that Sasuke-kun could never lose, probably couldn't die (pedestal thoughts). Yet finding out these things, she didn't turn tail but just liked him more, fought for him harder, loved him despite these things, despite what he's done now. People crack down on her for being "weak", but she is actually one of the strongest people in this manga. Because it's easy to just give up on someone and walk away. It takes real strength and courage to endure. She didn't have to, yet she chose to anyway. I have to admire that, and I have to question how anyone can call that false love.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:08 am

You know what I found funny? One of the major NarSak arguments is that Sakura was much more often with Naruto, than Hinata. The funny thing is that argument was destroyed by Naruto himself. It was Hinata who he told: "Hinata... Thank you very much! My life was never just mine! Its because you have been by my side THIS WHOLE TIME!". Isnt it something that Naruto should have said to Sakura by NS logic? Busted.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:17 am

@Bubbles You hit the nail on the head my dear!

First, NS might think that Naruto is in love with Sakura. That's a debatable question... To me, he had a crush on her long time ago (Part 1), then became a close friend to her (Part 2). The way they interact looks more like a brother/sister type relationship...

Regarding Sakura's love for Sasuke. Sakura loves Sasuke like a wife loves her husband. When I take a look to everything that happened to Sasuke and how Sakura's feelings did not fade away, I just remember this sentence which is said by priest for weddings: "For the best and for the worst".
Sakura as Bubbles rightly pointed it out knows and saw all sides of Sasuke but she kept on loving him.

@GreatKungLao Like you wrote my friend, NS goes against Naruto's logic. There is a difference between be close literally to someone because of working together (teammates) and be close (sometimes literally) metaphorically to someone.
When Naruto told that to Hinata, he somehow acknowledged that she was always in his heart (soulmates). That's why she could talk to him, understand him and support him. His heart opened and was naturally and positively influenced by Hinata's actions and words.

That started a long time ago too. Why did he then say that he did not know that Hinata was this "incredible" when she fought against Neji and why was he so annoy to see Neji diminishing her? Because he was already positively influenced by her actions (Hinata offered him to cheat by looking her answers, Hinata gave him this healing cream after his match against Kiba, Hinata was fighting bravely against Neji).

Why did he realize that "someone like you, I really like"? Because her words comforted him in a way that all the shadows of doubt disappeared from his heart. Naruto was true to himself and to her to reveal what he was thinking first "dark weirdo" and how that wrong impression changed.

So, Naruto said himself that he "hates people who lie to themselves", would he now take the hand of someone who loves him romantically knowing the feelings of this someone for him and thank her to have always been by his side to reject her at the end of the day?

Naruto is not someone who will play with someone else's feelings. He might act stupid sometimes but when it comes to such deep feelings, he knows how to behave. That was for instance what he showed during Sakura's fakefession.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:24 am

ok here we go.
-
NS arguments.
1. parrellels
2. things outside of manga anime, such as jump or other Otaku articles, for example one magazine wrote, "Sakura used to love sasuke' or "the day naruto fell in love with Sakura' or on the cover of a random article Naruto and sakura were both on for a valentines day issue along with luffy, ichigo, oriheme, nami and others.
3. the POAL
4. YAMATO
5. MAINXMAIN
6. Sakura being confused about sasuke while never being in doubt about naruto
7. Hinata doesn't love Naruto
8. Sakura told the fodder shinobi that she loved Naruto, not sasuke.
9. Sakura was depressed when she saw the hand hold because she wanted to do it
10. When naruto and sakura were fighting side by side, Sakura was shooting daggers at sasuke, thinking,'if you dare even touch my man you will die!"
11. NAruto loves Sakura and will never stop loving her(whihc is very cruel thing to say)
12. Sakura didn't blush when Sasuke saved her
13. Naruto held Hinata's hand just to transfer chakra.
14. Naruto didn't say his belonged to Hinata and that his life was just one
15. minato approves of NS besides him saying, "please be gentle with my son" with a worried expresson on his face while remembering when Kushina used to beat up bullies.
16. use of Anime material and movies like RTN
17.. Naruto showed his love for sakura after her saying,'i am not a weak woman' when naruto smiled his "twu wubv came trickling out"
18. narusaku is greater than sasusaku because at least it won't be a abusive relationship. as if Sakura won't beat the shit out of naruto. like she has been doing for the entire manga >_<
19. Sakura will start showing romantic feelings for Naruto soon, she only hit him for comedy and to be serious in 631, she actually accepted that she was naruto's girlfriend. (NS Logic it is really that dumb)
20. Hinata is just a friend to Naruto and that is what she will always be, (yeah because i totally hold all my female friends hand and smile at them lovignly, especially when i like another girl and i know thsi girl likes me, NS logic it really is terrible)
21. Naruto needs Sakura to control him, Hinata will just let naruto do crazy stuff and get himself killed. (as if Sakura's objections ever stopped him before)
22. Hinata isn't cool enough for naruto, she is a obssessive fangirl
23. nearly every time sakura and naruto were together even with others they were developoing thier relationship, even when they were not even being addressed or not even being referenced to. (Ns litterally showed yamato telling the two about yanabi bridge, and for someone reason that qualified as development even though Naruto and sakura were not even talking to eachother or touching eachother or looking at eachother. NS logic it is that stupid, but at least we know where the 600+ chapters of development come from)
24. Sakura meant that she loved Naruto in the Failfession. (yeah even though everyone there and sakura herself admitted to lying. NS logic it is that bad)
idk this stuff is just all silly lol

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The use of "you" refers directly to the pairing supporters. Edited by Irielo)
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:36 am

itachi75 wrote:ok here we go.
-
NS arguments.
1. parrellels
2. things outside of manga anime, such as jump or other Otaku articles, for example one magazine wrote, "Sakura used to love sasuke' or "the day naruto fell in love with Sakura' or on the cover of a random article Naruto and sakura were both on for a valentines day issue along with luffy, ichigo, oriheme, nami and others.
3. the POAL
4. YAMATO
5. MAINXMAIN
6. Sakura being confused about sasuke while never being in doubt about naruto
7. Hinata doesn't love Naruto
8. Sakura told the fodder shinobi that she loved Naruto, not sasuke.
9. Sakura was depressed when she saw the hand hold because she wanted to do it
10. When naruto and sakura were fighting side by side, Sakura was shooting daggers at sasuke, thinking,'if you dare even touch my man you will die!"
11. NAruto loves Sakura and will never stop loving her(whihc is very cruel thing to say)
12. Sakura didn't blush when Sasuke saved her
14. Naruto didn't say his belonged to Hinata and that his life was just one
15. minato approves of NS besides him saying, "please be gentle with my son" with a worried expresson on his face while remembering when Kushina used to beat up bullies.
16. use of Anime material and movies like RTN
17.. Naruto showed his love for sakura after her saying,'i am not a weak woman' when naruto smiled his "twu wubv came trickling out"
18. narusaku is greater than sasusaku because at least it won't be a abusive relationship. as if Sakura won't beat the shit out of naruto. like she has been doing for the entire manga >_<
19. Sakura will start showing romantic feelings for Naruto soon, she only hit him for comedy and to be serious in 631, she actually accepted that she was naruto's girlfriend. (NS Logic it is really that dumb)
20. Hinata is just a friend to Naruto and that is what she will always be, (yeah because i totally hold all my female friends hand and smile at them lovignly, especially when i like another girl and i know thsi girl likes me, NS logic it really is terrible)
21. Naruto needs Sakura to control him, Hinata will just let naruto do crazy stuff and get himself killed. (as if Sakura's objections ever stopped him before)
22. Hinata isn't cool enough for naruto, she is a obssessive fangirl
23. nearly every time sakura and naruto were together even with others they were developoing thier relationship, even when they were not even being addressed or not even being referenced to. (Ns litterally showed yamato telling the two about yanabi bridge, and for someone reason that qualified as development even though Naruto and sakura were not even talking to eachother or touching eachother or looking at eachother. NS logic it is that stupid, but at least we know where the 600+ chapters of development come from)
24. Sakura meant that she loved Naruto in the Failfession, you haters just don't read the manga. (yeah even though everyone there and sakura herself admitted to lying. NS logic it is that bad)
idk this stuff is just all silly lol
I have nothing to say, *starts drinking a bottle of Vodka* I mean seriously a lot of those arguments can be debunked and already have been debunked many times over, I have nothing to say because I need to exercise constraint, because if I go any further it would result me in getting into trouble and I don't really want that to happen.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:47 am

^very true.
-
i would drink vodka but i am not old enough instead i will just take a cip of cider
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:01 am

Okay we need to stop thinking about grog.

What annoys me is that NS still clings to the mangapanda version of chapter 631, when Mangastream is closer to the viz translations, I mean really the moment itself was debunked by Sakura's actions after Naruto's reply to his father. even Minato knew he was wrong, he never really gave his approval to NaruSaku in either transltion.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:42 am

yes naruto and sakura are close but as friends I mean they are teammates  after all. it fails to understand   that there is something beyond friendship between naruto and hinata.
they may not be teammates  but its was because of the type of person hinata is that drew naruto to open up to her.  when hinata told naruto it is thanks to him that she began to like herself more. that was when hinata was able to get naruto of being depressed even for a little bit because I saw that naruto started to lighten up and smile (despite it was his big goofy one tho).
what it fails to understand is that it  is not the outer appearance that you look at it is what is deep within and that is exactly what naruto did. he looked on the inside of hinata and he saw someone with a pure heart, who is kind, gentle and at hinata's confession and actions , he found out more about hinata in which he didn't know about and that is she has always loved him  no matter what even if he is an idiot. in chapter 615, naruto saw even more about hinata, he saw the beauty of her soul that doesn't have a speck of darkness within and that same soul is able to drive away the darkness within naruto and I think kurama noticed too even tho I think he won't admit it. it is about a matter of time before naruto notices that hinata is beautiful inside and  out(even tho I think he knows she is beautiful on the inside already)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:11 am

NS are reading manga untill 631 and no further, because 631 was proven been not serious in the very next two chapters:

631 - Naruto confessed his lovejokes about Sakura been his girlfriend.
632 - Naruto confirms, that it was a joke and he should not try it ever again or Sakura-chan will destroy him.
633 - Kishimoto remind us about hands holding from Hinata perspective and even drew absolutely new frame from hands holding scene, where Naruto gently smiles to Hinata while holding her hand, which brings her even more confidence in herself and in her and Naruto future to be together... forever.

But I guess NS would say that 633 was a fan-service, while 631 is absolutely true and pure confession of Narutos love.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:23 am

GreatKungLao wrote:NS are reading manga untill 631 and no further, because 631 was proven been not serious in the very next two chapters:

632 - Naruto confirms, that it was a joke and he should not try it ever again or Sakura-chan will destroy him.
633 - Kishimoto remind us about hands holding from Hinata perspective and even drew absolutely new frame from hands holding scene, where Naruto gently smiles to Hinata while holding her hand, which brings her even more confidence in herself and in her and Naruto future to be together... forever.

But I guess NS would say that 633 was a fan-service, while 631 is absolutely true and pure confession of Narutos love.
That's it NS. NS does not acknowledge the work put behind NaruHina's story but it is still free to do so...

Anyway, NS tends to forget about Sakura's feelings and Sasuke. So, to NS Sasuke is evil... but Sakura still loves him no matter what and you know, when she will learn the whole truth about what happened to his clan, she will love Sasuke even more...lol.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:28 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:NS are reading manga untill 631 and no further, because 631 was proven been not serious in the very next two chapters:

That's it NS. NS does not acknowledge the work put behind NaruHina's story but it is still free to do so...

Anyway, NS tends to forget about Sakura's feelings and Sasuke. So, to NS Sasuke is evil... but Sakura still loves him no matter what and you know, when she will learn the whole truth about what happened to his clan, she will love Sasuke even more...lol.
And she will be willing to help him with everything she can, giving him even more of her love. Sakura will help Sasuke to restore his clan and make him happy, she will be able to help him become easy about his past, not forget, but she will be able to make present more soft for him.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:47 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:

And she will be willing to help him with everything she can, giving him even more of her love. Sakura will help Sasuke to restore his clan and make him happy, she will be able to help him become easy about his past, not forget, but she will be able to make present more soft for him.

And that will make perfect sense to what she said to him during her confession when he was leaving Konoha. With that confession, Kishimoto had already set up what will be one of Sakura's achievement: to get back her lost love and to keep him, filling him with the happiness he deserves.

But still, NS arguments refuse to admit the depth of these feelings and try to transform her genuine love for Sasuke into a superficial one for Naruto based mainly on comedic relief moments (Sakura hitting Naruto) and all kind of parallels. Let's imagine if Sakura has a sudden change of heart, would Naruto be able to trust her when he knows perfectly that she has been in love with his best friend all this time? Will he just say: "sorry Hinata, now Sakura loves me, forget everything about me, the hand holding etc. because now I am getting finally what I wanted so bad?"

I let yourself judge...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:

And that will make perfect sense to what she said to him during her confession when he was leaving Konoha. With that confession, Kishimoto had already set up what will be one of Sakura's achievement: to get back her lost love and to keep him, filling him with the happiness he deserves.

But still, NS arguments refuse to admit the depth of these feelings and try to transform her genuine love for Sasuke into a superficial one for Naruto based mainly on comedic relief moments (Sakura hitting Naruto) and all kind of parallels. Let's imagine if Sakura has a sudden change of heart, would Naruto be able to trust her when he knows perfectly that she has been in love with his best friend all this time? Will he just say: "sorry Hinata, now Sakura loves me, forget everything about me, the hand holding etc. because now I am getting finally what I wanted so bad?"

I let yourself judge...
It wouldn't make Naruto look good, it would be a complete turn around after he shot down Sakura's false confession, in my opinion it would make Naruto worse than Sasuke (in his darkest days) the biggest jerk, and I don't think that will sit well with (well I cannot state that part). the thing is I don't think Naruto is that sort of Character to blatantly break Hinata's heart especially when he knows that she is in love with him, especially when he knows that Sakura will never turn around and kick Sasuke to the curb, what kind of message will that send? To me at least it wouldn't be a positive one.

Getting everything you want, proves Naruto is a spoilt kid still.
pushing away the person that truly loves you, would make Naruto a heartless person.
to abandon Sasuke, would make Sakura disloyal (even though she still loves him even though he was in such a dark place)
it would go against what the characters stand for, which is a big no, no, which the creator understands.

and it takes away the postives of Naruto's and Sakura's friendship as well, just to do that would be a mistake, what NS doesn't acknowledge, and I have said this on a few occasion, the reason why NaruSaku even had a chance to get some development (not romantic) is because of Sasuke, there were chances that it could have developed into something romantic, but that never eventuated, plus that being said the two characters involved support their friends respective pairings Sakura for NaruHina (chapter 442) and Naruto for SasuSaku (chapter 474)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:12 am

18. narusaku is greater than sasusaku because at least it won't be a abusive relationship.
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** 23jqyo8

mustang-51 wrote:
Sakura will never turn around and kick Sasuke to the curb, what kind of message will that send? To me at least it wouldn't be a positive one.
NS: That Sakura isn't a "childish fan-girl" mooning after her idolized childhood crush. It means she's now growing up and becoming mature. Getting with Naruto also shows she's grown up and moved on from idolizing Sasuke and after everything Sakura and Naruto went through, Sakura returning Naruto's long suffering true love feelings for her would be super special cuteness! If Sakura don't get with Naruto, she is not the main heroine anymore, it means Kishi switched at last minute, sellled for fans and is a terrible writer. If he goes NS like he was this WHOLE TIME he is then all good.

Me: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** 233944022

Last edited by Bubbles on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:15 am

Bubbles wrote:
18. narusaku is greater than sasusaku because at least it won't be a abusive relationship.
I just realised something In that pic
sai called sakura ugly
sakura says if you use a girl's actual traits they get mad
so is she implying that she really is ugly?

back on topic it won't be you mean it will be,cause look at the way she is handling naruto and since when has sakura done this to sasuke?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:29 am

lily567 wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
sai called sakura ugly

back on topic it won't be you mean it will be,cause look at the way she is handling naruto and since when has sakura done this to sasuke?
Lily, get with the program! It's romantic cause it's NARUSAKU! And Sakura will definitely beat Sasuke up if he even touches a hair on her Naruto-kun's precious little head!
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** 3569879442 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:34 am

Bubbles wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
sai called sakura ugly

Lily, get with the program! It's romantic cause it's NARUSAKU! And Sakura will definitely beat Sasuke up if he even touches a hair on her Naruto-kun's precious little head!
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** 3569879442 
smh
the narusaku will never learn
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:45 pm

LAP
Spoiler:

Last edited by Strawberry on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler-tagging LAP)
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Bubbles wrote:

mustang-51 wrote:
Sakura will never turn around and kick Sasuke to the curb, what kind of message will that send? To me at least it wouldn't be a positive one.
NS: That Sakura isn't a "childish fan-girl" mooning after her idolized childhood crush. It means she's now growing up and becoming mature. Getting with Naruto also shows she's grown up and moved on from idolizing Sasuke and after everything Sakura and Naruto went through, Sakura returning Naruto's long suffering true love feelings for her would be super special cuteness! If Sakura don't get with Naruto, she is not the main heroine anymore, it means Kishi switched at last minute, sellled for fans and is a terrible writer. If he goes NS like he was this WHOLE TIME he is then all good.

Me: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** 233944022

I wonder, what kind of terrible love stories NS has watched/read. Because I dont how its even possible not to notice the beauty that happens between Naruto and Hinata. It was already there from the start:

Spoiler:

How blind you have to be to not to notice all of this? And there is even much more. You will NEVER find anything even close to these pages for NarSak, never, because Kishimotos intention wasnt NarSak from the very beginning.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:58 pm

itachi75 wrote:

Spoiler:

Also, I love how NS thought 616 was a NH "troll" because Naruto slapped hands with everyone else. Newsflash NS, 616 destroyed the chakra transfer argument (even though it was completely weak to begin with).

Naruto didn't need to hold her hand, he only needed to tap it real quick like with everyone else. NS can't explain it away, so it goes for the "just a friendly gesture" argument.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Rules duly noted. Will follow.

Well, seeing as the other thread (What does NS have left)
was locked, I'll just re-post here.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** 1906553478 

Spoiler:
[/i]

Oh Bubbles, you have done it once again. I agree with everything you said my friend.

NS cannot accept the fact that Sakura will always love Sasuke and cannot even fathom loving Naruto without headbutting him. And the fact will never change I'm afraid. Even if NH and SS become canon, NS will continue to turn their eyes away from what's in front of it. I like to add to what Bubbles said here and say that to so blindly force two characters who have a great and wonderful friendship is extremely selfish cause that's not what NARUTO is about.

So shame on you NS. Shame. On. You.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:56 pm

another one NS tries to use is Kushina's last request, go for a girl just like her, but then again NS overlooks the this sentence, don't go with the first girl that comes your way, sure there are things Sakura has in common with Naruto's mother, like the tendency to lose her temper especially when Naruto does something she doesn't like, but it doesn't mean that she completely takes after Kushina and that she is the one Naruto's mother was referencing, for all we know (and as unlikely as it is) she could be referring to Ino.

Well I was just kidding with the Ino remark, but still to use the Kushina's last request to me it really doesn't mean much and it really doesn't impact on who Naruto will ultimately choose between Sakura and Hinata, each have their qualities similar to Kushina, As Strawberry pointed out in one of her videos on Youtube a while ago, it isn't the parent that makes the choice for their child.

Plus I think Naruto has made his choice and that is something NS will not admit to, NS just doesn't like the fact that Naruto will most likely choose Hinata, which I hope isn't far away.

What NS fails to see is that there were plenty of times when NS could have become canon by now, but still nothing happened, so if something between Naruto and Sakura hasn't happened in chapter 450 and with 631 being a mere joke which was what we found out the very next chapter, then I can safely say that at this stage of the game, it is far too late for NS to develop, NaruHina can develop and go one more step which is the final step in my opinion and that is Naruto's reciprocation of Hinata's love

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:48 am

51-mustang wrote:another one NS tries to use is Kushina's last request, go for a girl just like her, but then again NS overlooks the this sentence, don't go with the first girl that comes your way, sure there are things Sakura has in common with Naruto's mother, like the tendency to lose her temper especially when Naruto does something she doesn't like, but it doesn't mean that she completely takes after Kushina and that she is the one Naruto's mother was referencing, for all we know (and as unlikely as it is) she could be referring to Ino.

Well I was just kidding with the Ino remark, but still to use the Kushina's last request to me it really doesn't mean much and it really doesn't impact on who Naruto will ultimately choose between Sakura and Hinata, each have their qualities similar to Kushina, As Strawberry pointed out in one of her videos on Youtube a while ago, it isn't the parent that makes the choice for their child.

Plus I think Naruto has made his choice and that is something NS will not admit to, NS just doesn't like the fact that Naruto will most likely choose Hinata, which I hope isn't far away.

What NS fails to see is that there were plenty of times when NS could have become canon by now, but still nothing happened, so if something between Naruto and Sakura hasn't happened in chapter 450 and with 631 being a mere joke which was what we found out the very next chapter, then I can safely say that at this stage of the game, it is far too late for NS to develop, NaruHina can develop and go one more step which is the final step in my opinion and that is Naruto's reciprocation of Hinata's love

when it says don't fall for the first girl that comes your way .NS like to say that hinata was the first to confess so that makes her the first girl that comes her way
wait The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** 407453418
yes, hinata was the first to confess but sakura was the first girl that comes naruto's way
and if that line isn't used then it tends to use don't fall for a weird one and it says that is the actual translation and that hinata is the weird one
yes hinata was weird but naruto's opinion of her changed in part 1 after hinata showed him the type of person she is at heart.
it fails to realise that even in part one naruto was trying to impress hinata hence" a cool guy like me doesn't need to cheat besides if you help me cheat , you can get into trouble too" yes it also shows that he cares but look at his gestures when he said that line.
yes hinata was changed by naruto but also naruto was changed by hinata. it was because of hinata , that naruto continued to fight, his confidence in himself grew more, and also he knew that hinata won't judge him so that was when he knew that he doesn't have to put up a barrier around hinata because he knew that hinata can break that barrier and save him/protect him
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:40 am

I don't think Kushina's words about Naruto not falling for the first girl who comes his way were meant to be taken literally. I think that was just her way of telling him to choose carefully, and don't rush into a relationship. It's not AntiNS nor AntiNH, in my opinion.

One of the problem NarSak has is that it clings to Kushina's words as if they were the end-all and be-all. "Kushina says find someone like me. Kushina punches people, so does Sakura. Therefore, NarSak". It completely disregards the possibility that Naruto might not see it that way, or that he might simply choose not to follow his mom's love advice.

Kushina's advice may hint to something, but ultimately it's NARUTO the one who will choose in which way he will take that advice. And it's very likely he will address it in favor of a certain white-eyed beauty whose life is connected to his like his parent's are.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next