Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:13 pm

^yes mate we already know that, but sadly NS is clinging to a lot of things that never really meant much to the pairing, like chapter 3, filler episodes, databook 3, the false confession.

speaking of which, I had these questions given to me a while back.

NS asks me:

chapter 631 is used even though it meant nothing to the pairing in any way, parallels no matter how stupid they are. and now chapter 663, because Sakura's lips made contact with Naruto's.

NS says:

I think this was said by DarkHope a while back, don't use parallels to make a pairing look stronger, it makes you look desperate. the last comment by NS I was like what, how does that even remotely in context due to the situation.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:16 pm

It was a false confession given that Sasuke was on her thoughts when she rejected the love letter from this random Ninja. This scene was there to reaffirm that Sakura did not forget Sasuke and that she still loves him. That makes it even more powerful because it's a thought, something which is inside the person.

As a Shinobi, Sakura has learnt how to deceive. That's what she tried to do while making this false confession to Naruto. In this moment, she tried to act as if she was in love. The outside of her was showing something which was different than the inside. Naruto knowing that showed that he had matured and that he was not going to get fooled by appearances.

Regarding the "Sakura could have performed CPR through his nose", I think it's a bad joke...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:49 am

the one thing NS needs to remember one girls feelings towards another person doesn't change despite the fact that he (Naruto) has become a hero, he is being acknowledged. Sakura is of course witnessing Naruto grow, she is of course seeing him become an important figure in the village. I don't see why Sakura would need to change her feelings one guy (Sasuke) to another. Loving one man despite the fact that he has caused a lot of trouble an international criminal, she was willing to throw her life away for him, to save him from his darkness.

Sakura had faith that Sasuke would find away to come back, no matter how dark the road he was taking, she still held hope for Sasuke. So my question to NS is this, if Sakura no longer cared about Sasuke, if she really moved on from Sasuke, why did she freeze/hesitate to kill him? given that she had the chance to do so.

the answer is really rather simple, she still has feelings for Sasuke. rejecting a love letter from a fodder ninja while thinking about Sasuke.

I feel that a girl doesn't have the need to change their mind about these sort of matters, (I wouldn't know since I am not one myself) but by judging Sakura and her feelings, I can safely say that she is loyal to her feelings, you know no matter what kind of shit Sasuke got himself into, she never judged him for it, she felt sad about the road he had taken, but not once did her feelings for Sasuke waver. Sure she had the chance to move on, to go to Naruto, but no matter how much Naruto achieved throughout the story, Sakura was of course proud of her teammate, to see him get those accolades that he desired.

What NS forgets is that Hinata has always loved Naruto for who he was, not what he became, she never judged him, this was something Sakura had to eventually learn over time, even from Sasuke.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:11 am

NS was trying to make it seem like Sakura was being sacrificial by confessing to Naruto, giving her heart to him so she can kill Sasuke for them both. It ignores that Sakura was willing to let Naruto hate her forever. NS ignores what Sakura was really sacrificing: her precious people. The two clearly most important people to her.

She was willing to kill Sasuke out of love to stop him from sinking further and risking Naruto to hate her forever because she knows how Naruto thinks of Sasuke as a brother as well as someone he's desired to bring back for his own sake. Sakura getting in the way of that by deceiving him/hiding things could easily lead to a falling out.

But she was willing to risk loneliness because of all the pain she felt she caused him. That is sacrifice NS. Not this bullshit about her willing to get with Naruto or it being primarily for Naruto's sake. No, she was doing it for Sasuke's sake as well as her repentence to Naruto for the burdens she felt she put upon him.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 am

Okay this is getting old I mean come on surely it cannot be serious. it just couldn't resist, I mean, it was picking an NS parallel in this chapter, a neutral even said that there was no pairing moment in this chapter and even went on to say that parallels mean nothing for any pairing.

NS wrote:Did you notice Hinata is nowhere in sight because she's a side character that's irrelevant to the story that's why Naruto will end up with Sakura. Naruto=Obito and Sakura=Rin

then this was said in reply.

neutral wrote:first you don't know what will happen, second, it doesn't matter. Third, there's no pairing moment in this chapter, this is a shounen, stop interpreting every panel from pairing goggles

the reply I easily agree with, I mean what does Sakura have to do with Rin anyway, sure Naruto has a lot in common with Obito, but I personally don't feel that is enough to decide which pairing happens, I even said that with NaruHina and NaruSaku, the only one that decides is the Naru part of the pairings, I even said that judging by Naruto's actions he could easily choose Hinata.

Also what does Hinata being a side character have to do with pairings? oh wait she isn't a main character, you know MainXMain stereotyping again, unless NS forgets there is someone else who is a main character as well, he goes by the name of Sasuke. SasuSaku fulfils the MainXMain stereotype if I remember correctly.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:09 am

Some examples of "shonen law":
Peace Maker
Fantastic Childern
Yu-Yu Hakasho
Digimon (yeah, this one amazes me)
Dragon-Ball-Z (Grand-Daddy of them all)

Throw this is in NS face 51-Mustang and see what happens.

Hinata is irrelevent too the story? Oh ok, what about Sakura being forgotten for 200 CHAPETERS? That right there (IMHO) you lose "main character" status. If your not in 10-20 chapters that is fine but 200 chapters?  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 3668939645 

Oh and Hinata is relevent too the story because has helped the main character out, when the main female was not around. Even when she was around, she didn't do anything....... fail.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 1223164880 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 1223164880 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:21 pm

How on earth could ObiRin be a help for any pairing? Obito was a dear friend to Rin whereas Rin was romantically loved by him. Despite Obito's feelings, this pairing is not romantic. Thus, any ship trying to use it to justify its pairing makes a mistake imo...

Anyway, let's say Naruto has developed deeper feelings for Sakura and that he is definitely in love with her. Then, how long will he have to wait for her to fall for him, if that really happened? And even though she could fall for him, I don't know if Naruto would be very comfortable with the idea that Sakura was so long in love with his best friend. In other words the thought of Sasuke's shadow in Sakura's heart would be something he would have to constantly deal with...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:40 am

Anyone willing to take a shot at the main Character argument?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:05 am

Twin Steps wrote:Anyone willing to take a shot at the main Character argument?

Oh! Main character argument? Sasuke x Sakura of course.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:54 am

Oh? ChiChi and Goku.
I rest my case.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:44 am

it is still using other pairings -_- smh

main character is as irielo said, sasuke and sakura.

if hinata wasn't meant for naruto then her feelings should have faded and not have gotten stronger
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:06 am

^This.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:54 am

It is possible we will get a Sakura = Rin parallel next chapter, but even so, it still doesn't mean ObiRin/NarSak = canonz, because ObiRin was never canon and Kakashi held Rin's heart, much like Sasuke holds Sakura's while both girls were dear friends of the ones who liked them, but did not feel romantic affection back.

Speaking of parallels, I heard something very interesting today. A native and reliable japanese speaker had this to say about Kushina's words the other day:
Native Japanese Speaker
kushinas words were 'dont fall for bad women(/a bad woman). find someone like me'

kanji 変 (hen)

hen-na can mean many things.
eccentric
funny
odd
peculiar
perverted
queer
questionable
strange
suspicious
twisted
weird etc

however like i said in the context 変な女に引っかからないように"(be careful) not to get hooked up with a 変な woman." it means a bad(no good) woman.
In other words, Kushina in context is telling Naruto not to fall for a bad woman, not a "weird" woman.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:15 am

^

NS would say Hinata is a "bad" women. Ok then what does that make Sakura? NS is seemly ok with Sakura lying and manipulating (and beating the shit out of) Naruto but when Hinata does something it is "bad."

@Bubbles brought it up on of the posts on here, there could be a falling between Naruto and Sakura because she has hid things from him (and Naruto has too an extent).

I must be honest, i'm suprised they are even still friend concidering they go around eachother so much.

^the last sentence is me thinking out loud.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:49 am

"Bad" or "weird": Neither Hinata nor Sakura are like that. The issue of Sakura lying to Naruto does not show me that Sakura is bad. She had good intentions while doing that. She lied to Naruto because she thought that she was taking a big load away from him. She did that for Sasuke as well...

Trying to face Sasuke on her own suggests that she was feeling responsible for him. She might have not used the "correct" means but her intentions were good.

Her beating the crap out of Naruto or lecturing him aggressively is something which started since Part 1. At first, she was not understanding Naruto until Sasuke told her that she was annoying. Knowing that Naruto was an orphan, I think she put herself in the role of the big sister who always tries to correct the younger brother when she considers that the latter needs that.

There are some examples like this one. They are in front of Haku and Zabuza's graves and Naruto tries to steal the food which is dedicated to the dead ones. Sakura will just stop him from doing that like a sister who keeps an eye on her brother, stopping him from doing things she thinks are not right.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-38-15/naruto/chapter-33.html

Anyway, what Kushina meant imo, is that he should be with a girl who loves him sincerely and with all her heart. And I don't have to explain how Hinata loves Naruto...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:10 am

Yes, neither are bad or weird, but of course NS will cling to Naruto's initial perception of Hinata to try and force the MinaKushi parallel and "find someone like me" while ignoring that in context, Naruto only found Hinata "weird" because he couldn't understand girls feelings (much like Kushina knew he would). He stopped viewing her as this in 98 of Part I, so his initial perception which he took back right in front of her, is now irrelevant.

It's like if NH used that Sakura thought Naruto was an annoying kid who got in her way, therefore, NS has no chance. It's irrelevant because things have changed. NS wants to mock ships for only Part I development, or little development, yet at the same time, continues to use past thoughts and feelings as evidence now.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 am

Bubbles wrote:Yes, neither are bad or weird, but of course NS will cling to Naruto's initial perception of Hinata to try and force the MinaKushi parallel and "find someone like me."

"Find someone like me"? How much does Naruto know Kushina? As much as I like a lot this part of the story, Naruto only came to know some important things about his parents but he would have really known Kushina if she did not die. The interaction he had with his mother was not long enough for him to say who is like his mother.

However, Kushina told him about his birth and what happened on this day. Her and Minato dying for him was a proof of love, parental love in this case. Hinata nearly died while trying to protect him. That was another proof of love (more romantic than parental) strengthened by her confession. Like I once wrote, Kushina would have been proud to have a daughter-in-law like Hinata. She herself was saved by Minato and fell in love with him afterwards. The way Hinata intervened against Pein for instance, would not have left her indifferent.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Well, of course it's pretty obvious who is "like Kushina", but leave it to NS to run with superficial, unconnected things like "temper", "similar posing" or forehead/hair insecurities. It insults Kushina with its way of thinking.

It just baffles me that NS can seriously think that moments from death, Kushina asked Naruto to find a girl who is eerily like her in personality, a superficial request, rather than wanting him to find someone who loves him the way she did, truly and with all their heart. Nope, superficiality ftw. But thats NS for you.

It uses that Minato said Sakura sort of reminds him of Kushina (while recalling the red hot habanero temper), and runs with it, acting like he said the two were exactly alike and then try to squeeze in MinaKushi just because Naruto is his son, oh and similar saving style. Dafuq? Lol NS, guess who saved Sakura like this years before Naruto? A certain duckbutt. SasuSaku canonz! Guess who else saved Sakura like this? Yamato. YamaSaku canonz! Seriously, how else are they going to save them?

That doesn't make MK by default NS, sorry not sorry. He never said NS reminds him of himself and Kushina, NS cannot just stick it there like it happened.

Furthermore, NS isn't the only onecwho can make superficial comparisons. And hell, even NH can make Hinata be the "girl like me" in superficial terms better than NS can make Sakura.

-Both have long hair
-Both have special bloodlines
-Both these special bloodlines ended up getting them kidnapped by the Cloud
-Both were saved by their respective love interests
-Both love Naruto deeply
-Both were changed by the one they love

Some of these are not actually superficial at all, but my point is, even on its best day, NS cannot compare Sakura to Kushina as well as NH can compare Hinata to her. Of course, then it will just run with the "Minato compared Sakura, Sakura! its canonz, end story! Yes, Sakura was canonically compared to Kushina. And?

That means one must ignore the obvious similarities? I still see Rin=Sakura argument and comparison, even though they have yet to be canonly compared. Does it matter? I thought Sakura was a bit like Kushina too way before 631. Hinata has similarities to Kushina as well. Does it matter? No, because paralulz don't decide a pairing, only the two involved do.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:25 am

^It seems that NS bases its arguments on superficial things like look, personality and temper, parallels... Love goes deeper than these considerations. I don't think it's just me, but the way the NaruHina interactions and moments have been displayed in the manga have always something special, as if the rules of time and space were not counting anymore, as if Naruto and Hinata were in their own dimension.

I don't have these feelings with NS. I only see friendship or siblings-type of relationship.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:51 am

Love is a deep emotion, somehow NS makes love out too be a shallow emotion......

Also paralulzing character/s is completely ok, Kishimoto has written his characters in such a way that they share something in some way. Paralulzing pairings doesn't do any pairing any justice.

Last edited by racefan1992 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:19 am

On another note, I found an old NH/ANS mini comic.
Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:40 am

Bubbles wrote:On another note, I found an old NH/ANS mini comic.
Spoiler:

Lol! Shino coming to clean up the mess by NatuHina... This is a good caricature describing what NH or NS could be.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:31 pm

To me Sakura got over her problems with her perception on her forehead, long before she met with her teammates. NS can make these claims that it was Naruto to made her worry less about the size of her forehead. as for her temper well that sort of ebbs and flows depending on how much Naruto or anyone else for that matter pisses her off, but when it comes to Sasuke she is a gentle person.

as long as in the next chapter, it doesn't go around and make whatever happens a romantic thing, because I simply don't see where the next romantic moment is coming from at this stage, even for NaruHina. I can already see it now, NS is going to say, Sakura will be the first person he sees, he will transfer chakra because he luvs her.

the first thing I think we will hear is the impact of my head on my computer desk, if that is what it says.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:31 am

Ino helped Sakura overcome her "forehead" issues. Saskue and Naruto helped Sakura overcome her "ninja" issues by making her work hard too catch up too them.

Much like Naruto helped Hinata overcome herself (as well a negative cousin and a unhelpful father) and Hinata in turned helped Naruto out when he was down and and about too give up.

Both females got help from the main character but only one feel in love with him. Naruto has never said he loves Sakura of anything more then a friend (3rd parties don't count) and while everytime Naruto interacts with Hinata it is postive for both involved and is shows signs of feelings as well (could be debated going too part 1 but i'm getting ahead of myself).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:41 pm

NS bingo book:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next