Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 33 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:56 pm

^Lol! Anyway, with this inner thing, I'm afraid NS could soon come up and say: Outer Sakura loves Sasuke but Inner Sakura loves Naruto. Oh man! That would be bad and another annoyance to deal with!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 33 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Inner Sakura hasn't even been in the story for a long time, so it cannot possibly be used to argue anything, I think it will be sad if it does use this inner Sakura thing.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:24 pm

LOL Inner Sakura loves Naruto? I'd die laughing if that became a new argument. We last see Inner Sakura in 250, and just like many times when Inner Sakura appears sans when she was lovey dovey on Sasuke, it's to be mad at Naruto.

Spoiler:
Then of course, there's the fact that Inner Sakura's feelings are "Outer Sakura's" feelings, they are no different just more honest.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:34 pm

And now due to recent chapters ns wants sakura to be in a near-death situation so that naruto can notice and be the knight in shining armor, saving his near-dead sleeaping beauty with a CPR. Typical. -_-
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:37 pm

funnyface wrote:And now due to recent chapters ns wants sakura to be in a near-death situation so that naruto can notice and be the knight in shining armor, saving his near-dead sleeaping beauty with a CPR. Typical. -_-

Lol! If there would be a knight in shining armor, that would be Sasuke, lol! Sasuke is back and I'm feeling that the next romantic moment will belong to SasuSaku.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:44 pm

^ Well it's possible but wouldn't really like one. obviously not an ss fan .My avatar
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Well it seems like the GO pieces are falling into place, in one part of the board we have a SasuSaku situation looking likely, and on the other part of the board we have a NaruHina moment that was set up a while a go, but in the middle of that is the non-romantic NaruSaku moments.

it would definitely make sense if it was Sasuke who saves Sakura, since he is pretty much the only one that has the ability to do so, albeit I would say limited since Sasuke never really showed the ability to use kamui, so it would be interesting to see if Sasuke and Naruto can do something in the next few chapters, but either way it has to be them that save Sakura.

but this knight in shinning armour might be Obito, lol, he could teleport Sakura out of the kamui dimension saving her, ObiSaku moment coming right up,  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 33 1083899712 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:51 pm

funnyface wrote:^ Well it's possible but wouldn't really like one. obviously not an ss fan .My avatar

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Irielo wrote:
funnyface wrote:And now due to recent chapters ns wants sakura to be in a near-death situation so that naruto can notice and be the knight in shining armor, saving his near-dead sleeaping beauty with a CPR. Typical. -_-

Lol! If there would be a knight in shining armor, that would be Sasuke, lol! Sasuke is back and I'm feeling that the next romantic moment will belong to SasuSaku.

I would be so damn happy if this happened. I have been waiting for so long!
Spoiler:
It's kind of set up too...Sasuke can maybe use Kamui or get there somehow, and Naruto is busy with the "other Madara" so chances are he's not going to be there. But no, slow down heart, I can't get too pumped! Don't want to be disappointed....
Spoiler:

Either way, I know who isn't getting a moment; NaruSaku.  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 33 676744975 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:14 am

What if Sakura dies?!? I mean, this Is the same Madara who soloed bijju Naruto and end sasuke in base mode with one eye and soloed nine bijuus with blinded.

I want Sakura to die.

So sasuke can revive her
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:31 am

No more reviveings,PLEASE. . kishi could just revive the entire alliance instead.
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:22 am

Twin Steps wrote:Hinata's character [unfortunately] is mostly pairing centered. moreover, unlike with Ino's crush to Sai/Sasuke, Lee's crush to Sakura, or Naruto's crush to sakura, kishi KEPT Hinata's infatuation in part 2 and let it grow to the love we see now. If kishimoto didn't want NH, he would have had hinata drop her feelings, just like lee, ino, and naruto did. In fact, in the itachi pursuit arc, where team 7 & 8 go after itachi... we BARELY got any NH moments ... we only really got Hinata worrying about naruto and naruto warmly smiling at her. That was it. This would have been the PERFECT time to drop hinata's feelings, but no... right in the NEXT arc, we get her confessing her love.
If Kishi was going to drop Hinata's feelings just like that, he might as well not have put them in the story in the first place. Hinata's feelings being there to begin with is already very meaningful, which is why when Hinata was introduced I instantly started shipping NH.

Really? NS is really sadistic The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 33 315212000 Anyway, Sakura is just not getting hit. Either Obito or Sasuke will save her before that happens. And we've seen Naruto save Sakura before. Just more NS fail predictions.

Twin Steps wrote:What if Sakura dies?!? I mean, this Is the same Madara who soloed bijju Naruto and end sasuke in base mode with one eye and soloed nine bijuus with blinded.

I want Sakura to die.

So sasuke can revive her
Just after his power-up and you already want him to die? As for Madara, he's the guy who did all those things, but he's also cut in half... :P
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:08 am

I don't see Sakura dying, getting hurt is more realistic, but I don't see a NS moment coming up, it would be unrealistic at this stage, I don't think Naruto has that ability to get into the Kamui dimension, Sasuka might, but I guess that is up to our friend Kishimoto.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine95 Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am

One of NS arguements is that Naruto is a cycle breaker .They say
Jiraya loved Tsunade , but he never get her
Obito   loves Rin ,but he never get her
And because Naruto is a Cycle breaker , he will get Sakura
I used to look at it from another perspective
First of all , i agree Naruto is a Cycle breaker .I think he accepted sakuras love for Sasuke .
Just because Naruto is a cycle breaker he will be with Hinata ,because he knows there is another girl who loves him .He will break the cycle and choose the girl that loves him unconditinally .
Who else agrees with me ?
sunshine95
sunshine95

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:00 am

^I don't think he has to choose first of all. He is moving naturally towards Hinata. It was never shown in the manga that Sakura and Hinata were rivals over Naruto. He was not forced to do it but he was happy to hold Hinata's hand, knowing perfectly that the latter loves him.

The parallel with Jiraiya or Obito is one of the many parallels NS uses to defend its pairing. Unfortunately, it does not take into account the way the characters interact and how their relationships evolved and on the top to that, NS tries to use this symbolism of "cycle breaker" which actually does not have something to do with one individuality solely but with things which are seen as a whole like the Shinobi world or the generations/eras...

In other words it has nothing to do with with whom x or y will end up with.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:31 pm

Well that's a new one, a cycle breaker, well since when does that have anything to do with romance? the only cycle Naruto is going to break is hatred, his personal life has nothing to do with breaking a cycle, in fact that was something that was never broken anyway.

Naruto was friendzoned by Sakura and that was something he had to accept, even if it hurt him, Sakura was someone who would never be more than a friend/sister. it wasn't like he was forced to accept this fact, it was something he needed to accept, it was shown in chapter 469-470 and well before that with the POAL, yes it hurt him, but it was something that he needed to realise in the end, Sakura is only going to love Sasuke. He showed great maturity by shooting down Sakura's false confession, this in turn showed that his crush was just that and that it faded over time.

in my opinion if NaruSaku was going to be the end game, there should have been no point in building Hinata's love for Naruto and like some of the members of this forum said, it would have faded along with her character. Sakura would have moved on which there is no evidence of and fallen for Naruto. I once said this (it was something that NS didn't really accept) for NaruSaku to happen, Sakura needs to move on from her love of Sasuke and fall in love with Naruto and Naruto needs to fall in love with Sakura, both of which has never happened. but what we find is that Naruto dropped his little chrush and is seemingly getting drawn towards Hinata.

I would like to address the main character gets what he wants claim, so here I go.

Has Naruto ever said that he wanted to be in a romantic relationship with Sakura? no he hasn't it is a little sad it claims that the main character always gets what he wants, what does it think he is? some spoilt child? Sakura is not some trophy for any guy, she has feelings too, or does it neglect that? Naruto wants these things and all of them don't involve being in a romantic relationship with Sakura.

Naruto wants to bring Sasuke back for Sakura, I would say almost achieved, he wasn't doing this because he had a crush on Sakura, he was doing it because he has a bond with Sasuke, the POAL was because Sakura had no one to turn to, and Naruto knew full well that Sakura loves Sasuke, he knew that nothing was going to change that fact.

Naruto wants to be acknowledged and respected by his peers and the villagers, I would say accomplished.

Naruto wants to become Hokage: well I would say he is well on the way to accomplishing his goal here.

Naruto wants to change the ninja world: well I would say he is on the way to doing that as well.

So answer me this, where in all of those goals does it involve being in a romantic relationship with Sakura? none of them are, that is the answer. Naruto never made it his goal and never said he wanted to be the boyfriend of Sakura. Main character gets what he wants, but the funny thing is he never said he wanted to be Sakura's boyfriend.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon May 05, 2014 11:56 pm

I've read a NS argument stating that Hinata should stop thinking about Naruto, that Naruto has been only nice to her and that she is exaggerating while wishing to be with him forever because it will not happen...

To state that Hinata is exaggerating is not true. Although her feelings were made clear since part 1, she did not show any expectations of being with Naruto until chapter 573, so after the "in your eyes" moment (558-559). This NS argument tries to show that Hinata does not know Naruto which is denying the fact that she knew how to talk to the latter in decisive moments.

I think even before talking to Naruto, she was very perceptive about him. If she were not that perceptive, I don't think she would have been able to deliver the PF speech which showed that she saw who Naruto was/is and how she understands him really well.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 06, 2014 1:33 am

Making Hinata look bad, is really all NS can do, it has nothing else going for it, there is nothing going for NaruSaku except a lasting friendship, it tries to make Sakura look more suitable for Naruto because of why exactly? trying to force Naruto and Sakura into a romantic relationship, considering that no matter how much panel/screen time the two have had together, there has been no romantic implications between them as the story progressed

I think it really doesn't acknowledge that Sakura's love for Sasuke, exceeds Naruto's crush, I think Naruto is mature enough to realise that chasing after Sakura isn't something that would be helpful to him, in my opinion Naruto needs to be with someone that genuinely loves him, well we know where that is heading right.

Fortunately the one that genuinely loves him is Hinata, she has made it clear that she wants to spend the rest of her life with Naruto, it seems like Kishi was foreshadowing something in 573, it was showing that Hinata is confident that she will be Naruto's girlfriend, that she will be at his side when walking through the village and that she will support him when he becomes Hokage. it leaves a really big question, who better to support Naruto when he becomes Hokage? especially considering the fact that she is able to connect to him and speak from the heart, sadly for Sakura, she is incapable of doing this.

now that doesn't mean that Sakura is a bad character, far from it, her understanding of Naruto, is way lower than that of Hinata, maybe that is because with Hinata, she understands how difficult it was to prove to people that she is worth something, just like how Naruto was trying to prove it to everyone in the village, (but he got attention by pulling pranks), they both worked really hard to achieve what they want, while I felt that Sakura even though she had a tough time with people in her age group and didn't really start making friends until she met Ino, Sakura had a relatively sheltered life. but I think comparing characters doesn't really prove anything, because Sakura loves Sasuke who has had a similar life to that of Naruto and Hinata.

The amazing thing is With Naruto and Hinata, they both eventually proved that they are worth something, Hinata to her father and Neji, both of which didn't care if she was killed at one point in the story, Naruto became acknowledged by all the villagers, after they considered him a monster, now they want his autograpgh.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed May 07, 2014 10:38 pm

I saw some other NS arguments which badly bash on Naruto and Sasuke's friendship. These arguments state that this is an unhealthy friendship for Naruto, that he should fight Sasuke and kill him. I admit that Sasuke did things which hurt Naruto physically and emotionally but Naruto never wanted to lose his "brother".

Moreover, after learning some truth about the Uchiha clan's destruction + after the recent interaction with Hagoromo and the dialectic of the two brothers, Indra and Ashura, I find this argument absurd.

It's actually simply ridiculous because NS is just hoping to see Sasuke dying (by Naruto's hand), so that he gets rid of his rival leaving the road "free" to get Sakura. Actually, if something like that would happen, I don't think Sakura would throw herself in Naruto's arms. She would be crushed for a long time and would try to take her distance from everything which could remind her of Sasuke. This is how I see it.

And one more thing: this kind of reasoning makes a total abstraction of Hinata and Naruto's growing interest for her.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 08, 2014 12:27 am

I think I have seen some damage control over the last few days now.

NS is going on about Naruto supposedly being in love with Sakura, and that he should get what he desires. It then downplays Kakashi's thoughts and observations towards Sakura about her love for Sasuke, I remember seeing in that time NH confronting it and saying that A: there is no evidence to suggest that Naruto either has a crush on Sakura now or is in love with her and B: Kakashi basically gave NaruSaku a Eulogy before burying.

NS wants to harp on about the past, but forgets that the characters have grown up, matured, Sakura's love for Sasuke is mature, if NS wants to deny that then not only does it not care about the character's respective development, it also doesn't take into consideration the feelings of the characters. I feel that Sakura's feelings shouldn't be overlooked.

she has remained loyal to her feelings and has stuck to her guns, if NS wants to say that is shallow or really weak of her character, then I would disagree, it is admirable that she has kept her love for Sasuke, being patient for when the day does come, he returns to not only the village, but to her, where I feel he belongs, (not deserving of, but where he needs to be in terms of being in the village and with the people who cherish him.) that is something Sasuke needs to have, not this darkness.

I also think it loves to discredit Naruto's character development, saying that he would never get what he desired by being with another girl, it would be as bad as going back on his word, but what it fails to realise, (that like in real life) there is always more than one girl out there, he shouldn't need to have his eyes set on just one girl, there are others out there. there is one that loves him genuinely.

plus most of Naruto's desires have already been accomplished, surpassing his predessors, bringing Sasuke back not only for him (because he sees Sasuke as a brother) but for Sakura because Sakura loves Sasuke, to be acknowledged and respected by the villagers and his peers. The next one he hasn't achieved but I feel like he is on the way to getting the job done, to become hokage. I think I said this before, Naruto has not made it his goal to be Sakura's boyfriend.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu May 08, 2014 3:14 am

God, I just argued with NS who seriously saying Sakura was being embarrassed in 631. emabarssed is what Karin does when suigetsu teases her (stutter/blush) ... Sakura did neither
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 08, 2014 6:24 am

NS can say all it wants trying to findmake something romantic when it wasn't Sakura doesn't want to be associated with Naruto in a romantic light, that has been clear from the first day they became team mates. the only thing that has been made clear is their developing friendship, built on trust and a certain someone.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu May 08, 2014 6:47 am

Right now for intense and purposes NS is dead. Althought Kakashi is a 3rd party, he basically re-enforced what some on here have already thought. Sakura wants too save Saskue not because she is a fangirl but her feelings have matured too the point of she'll stick with him no matter what. And she has proven that, same for Hinata as well for Naruto.

Naruto doesn't love Sakura and Sakura doesn't love Naruto romanticly. This is damage control at its finest.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu May 08, 2014 7:54 am

NS was dead a long time ago. First it clung to the GF joke, then it clung to the revival/CPR scene as some kind of life boat and when it led nowhere, it talked about flashbacks.

Now that its only argument (Sakura could be changing her "shallow, fangirl" feelings, 540 and fake smile) has been shot down, it literally has nothing left. Naruto loving Sakura or not is entirely irrelevant because she does not love him back, at least not romantically.

Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are not going away. They have changed, but not in the way NS hoped. They have matured, grown into love. (NS never wanted to accept Sakura can love Sasuke and be emotionally mature at the same time. Well, now its been slapped in front of its face. Still, no surprise it chooses to twist the meaning.)

Sakura will love Sasuke no matter what happens. I see dead pairing...again. x3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 09, 2014 3:51 am

Narusaku died in 437

again in 469
again in 540
Again in 615
again in 675

ugh.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next