Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 18 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Susko Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:08 pm

http://naruhina-always.deviantart.com/journal/Top-Naruto-Couples-in-Japan-and-VOTE-286943344

This is one of the few legit popularity polls out there.

KakaIru has over 10x amount of fans as NaruHina, which is plain scary.
Susko

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 18 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:23 pm

I wouldn't worry about that post, plus there is this one question that needs to be answered, where is the link for the poll, I don't see it, so I don't believe that poll, and plus the story has advanced pretty well since that poll.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:55 pm

another argument
mito's personality will reveal who naruto ends up with.

what is yur opinion on that statement guys
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:10 pm

^ Nah, I don't think that'll matter at all. It would just another parallel that doesn't decide anything. Like Sakura being like Kushina apparently hinted at NaruSaku because MinaKushi and "find someone like me". Only the characters involved in the ship decide. Even if Mito ended up being very Hinata like, it would be interesting sure, but it doesn't say anything about NH, same if she was like Sakura, it would say nothing about NS.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:18 pm

lily567 wrote:another argument

Is it again a NS argument? I don't care personally if the one ending up with Naruto has Mito's personality or not. Let's say that Sakura has the same personality, is she then obliged to end up with Naruto because of it, are her feelings for Sasuke not deep enough to be surpassed by such a superficial aspect?

Hashirama and Mito have their own story (like the other canon couples), we are now witnessing how NaruHina is developing and I think Sasuke and Sakura have their own story too although it might look stormy. To me, personality and look are still superficial aspects compared to deep love which has to do with development and soul connexion.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:22 pm

Irielo wrote:

Is it again a NS argument? I don't care personally if the one ending up with Naruto has Mito's personality or not. Let's say that Sakura has the same personality, is she then obliged to end up with Naruto because of it, are her feelings for Sasuke not deep enough to be surpassed by such a superficial aspect?

Hashirama and Mito have their own story (like the other canon couples), we are now witnessing how NaruHina is developing and I think Sasuke and Sakura have their own story too although it might look stormy. To me, personality and look are still superficial aspects compared to deep love which has to do with development and soul connexion.

it was a topic I saw on narutobase but when I saw the comments I shaked my head at them
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:22 pm

I don't think it matters what the personality of another character will reflect on a pairing, does it even matter? no, maybe that is because Naruto is closer to answering Hinata than continuing to chase after someone who isn't romantically interested in him.

I guess NS are so desperate to try and get something out of nothing, simply cannot be done
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:29 pm

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:

it was a topic I saw on narutobase but when I saw the comments I shaked my head at them

Which kind of comments? The kind which states something like: "Naruto is like Hashirama, so he will end up with a woman who is similar to Mito"... Really ridiculous imo either for NS or NH.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:42 pm

no, the comments about 'parallel' between kushina and sakura are confirmed

if mito is like tsunade then naruto will get with sakura or something like that but if mito is calm and shy then naruto will be with hinata.

the other comments were about sakur being interested in naruto romantically and even the databook is being used and that chapter with yamato saying it is how strongly you feel for him. all that is being used to say that sakura likes naruto romantically but is just denying it.

butt what people(some) fail to understand is that hinata is less shy and is becoming more confident

le me ask you guys this
if you are a shy girl/boy and you have a friend who is loud and confident like naruto, wouldn't he/she rub off of you due to you spending more time with him/her and you become more outgoing thanks to this friend?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:36 pm

^

Sakura being like Kushina "confirms" nothing for NS. Besides, Minato said "Naruto is like Kushina." Null and void. Only thing Sakura has in commmon with Kushina is temper and that is superficial and shallow.

Again using a 7 year old data book that is out of date as evidence means that NH can use the #1 databook because of the "up and down love story" in that one. And Sakura never said she loved Naruto truthfully.

And i could REALLY give 2 shits too what Yamato said, he really doesn't know Sakura and Naruto that well kinda like Sai.

Good grief in all the blue, tan, white, green things on this marble we call Earth.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:19 pm

NaruSaku: Naruto and Sakura should be canon because Hinata doesn't even know Naruto's favorite food! Therefore she doesn't really know him!

Random scenario
Guy: Listen...I'm not like that other guy. I can't bring you out of depression when you're feeling down and out...I can't relate to your feelings of being an outcast, nor did I particularly care for you in the beginning like they did. I can't bring you from the depths of despair when you're reaching your breaking point. Hell, I don't even know if I'd jump in to protect you with my life if you needed me too!...but, I know what your favorite food is.

Girl: OMG you know my favorite food?!
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 18 Foamy_2ce489_722287
FORGET THAT OTHER TRIVIAL STUFF, MARRY ME NAO Y/Y!!!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:31 am

^This is another argument based on a shallow aspect, but allow me to answer to this superficial argument by using a superficial argument. So, Sakura knows which is Naruto's favorite food, right? Would she be able to cook it for him? Not sure.

If Hinata came to know what is Naruto's favorite food, that would be no problem for her to cook for him. She would feed him with healthy things which can maintain him strong and manly and for sure, she would enjoy that, lol.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:45 am

I got a question you guys.
is this statement true. I saw this comment on facebook. well it is his/her opinion but I want to know what you guys think
'sakura corrected him(naruto), changed him, punished him for his mistakes. well that is the role of a sister or best friend'
if sakura is like a sister to naruto, I can agree with this statement but for some reason, I don't agree with the part that says she changed him
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:48 am

Sakura never changed him. She hit him for things that annoyed her yet he came back and did it again later. Naruto acts the same way around her as he always has, minus the puppy crush.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:16 am

lily567 wrote:I got a question you guys.
is this statement true. I saw this comment on facebook. well it is his/her opinion but I want to know what you guys think
'sakura corrected him(naruto), changed him, punished him for his mistakes. well that is the role of a sister or best friend'
if sakura is like a sister to naruto, I can agree with this statement but for some reason, I don't agree with the part that says she changed him

Eh, what?

Sakura didn't correct anything, she made things worse by forcing Naruto into the POAL and lying too him about loving him (truthfully). BTW a REAL friend wouldn't punish someone for making mistake, they'd help them correct mistakes without being violate and lying. A sister or best friend wouldn't do what Sakura has done. And Sakura didn't change him for that matter either, Hinata has done more for Naruto then Sakura has. Naruto is more of a man now because of Hinata, were was Sakura at during this transformation?
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am

racefan1992 wrote:

Eh, what?

Sakura didn't correct anything, she made things worse by forcing Naruto into the POAL and lying too him about loving him (truthfully). BTW a REAL friend wouldn't punish someone for making mistake, they'd help them correct mistakes without being violate and lying. A sister or best friend wouldn't do what Sakura has done. And Sakura didn't change him for that matter either, Hinata has done more for Naruto then Sakura has. Naruto is more of a man now because of Hinata, were was Sakura at during this transformation?

good point, I should have read over the part that says she corrected him because to be honest since when did sakura correct naruto
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:46 am

NS considers her yelling and hitting him as "correction." Really, it's just her losing patience with him. How romantikku.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:47 pm

What on earth did Sakura change in Naruto? Nothing! The only thing is that Naruto began really to understand and respect her her when he realized that she was truly in love with Sasuke. Despite this fact, Naruto is still making fun of her (ch 631's "girlfriend" joke".

But in terms of character development, leading to a story development, Hinata was the one intervening for those things to happen, either during the PF speech or when she interfered and confessed during the battle against Pein or after Neji's death.

Naruto always showed more maturity and developed himself with an evolution of the story as result when Hinata was around.
Anyway, nobody will change Naruto but somebody made him and will always make him go further in life: Hinata.

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add something)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:52 am

Irielo wrote:

What on earth did Sakura change in Naruto? Nothing! The only thing is that Naruto began really to understand and respect her her when he realized that she was truly in love with Sasuke. Despite this fact, Naruto is still making fun of her (ch 631's "girlfriend" joke".

But in terms of character development, leading to a story development, Hinata was the one intervening for those things to happen, either during the PF speech or when she interfered and confessed during the battle against Pein or after Neji's death.

Naruto always showed more maturity and developed himself with an evolution of the story as result when Hinata was around.
Anyway, nobody will change Naruto but somebody made him and will always make him go further in life: Hinata.

exactamente. the one who corrected him was hinata. in the proud failure speech when naruto explained himself, hinata corrected him and says he is a strong ninja. he got this far because of hinata. her bravery, determination to help naruto as well as her love for the knucklehead is whathelped him achieved his goals one by one.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 am

Ok I got something....

Now a buddy and I were talking about Naruto like we always do and I was all telling her about NH month and how chapter 615 will finally be animated in the comming weeks and she said something quite odd to me about the moment and nejis last words now this person says that they dont care about parings BUT WHEN IT COMES UP THEY DISMISS ANY NARUHINA MOMENT like an undercover ns this is what she basically said:

"I dont really see chapter 615 as a legit nh moment (I asked why) because if you read chapter 614 and read Nejis last words about him(as in Neji) and Hinata to naruto were:"Naruto,Hinata is willing to die for you thats why you life is not only one,apperently my life too was one of yours."and then she said that he was willing to die for his FRIEND therefore connecting his life to narutos as a FRIEND/COMRADE .then in chapter 615 when Hinata gives Naruto "the talk" she restates what Neji says about Narutos life not being one and that everyone believes in Naruto words and thats how they are ALL connected as COMRADES and not on a relationship/lover level like US (yes...she said us) nh's are taking it and that he simply thanked her AS A COMRADE and transfered chakra."

I then stated that Hinata is different she has already said that she will die for Naruto because SHE LOVES HIM and that peoples connection to Naruto are different and thats when I brought up Karuma and his statement about Narutos parents and their connection to him not only were they his parents but THEY LOVED HIM as well and that HINATAS LOVE FOR NARUTO AND THE FACT THAT HE IS ALSO HER COMRADE CONNECTS HER TO NARUTO and Naruto knows that as well and he thanked her and only her for being there for him.

She then had the nerve to say that if it were Sakura he would've done the same thing

I had to stop her she was killing me I responded that first of all during the Hinatas speech when Hinata states that they are all connected as comrades isnt it real funny that Sakura AND Naruto are making the same face at that moment it suggests that she herself realized that she was also connected to everyone including Naruto as well so I highly doubt her speech would've been anywhere close to hers because of that, nor has she really been there for Naruto when times have gotten rough (that adds on to the comments above^^^^) and I highly doubt that he would take the chance of getting pimp slapped for holding her hand that long

Any thing else to add on guys???(im going to keep adding it on to her because we will most likely talk about it again lolol)
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Lets see how well NS can answer this question.

has there been a legitimate moment between Naruto and Sakura? without Sakura resorting the beating the shit out of Naruto, without him being a jerk towards Sakura, no deception between the two and no mention of the POAL. has there been a moment between them? where no one has interfered, no one has jumped to conclusions and getting wrong.

if NS can answer that without inventing stuff and as unbiasedly as possibly (?) then I will be shocked
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Taushishi17 wrote:Ok I got something....

Now a  buddy and I were talking about Naruto like we always do and I was all telling her about NH month and how chapter 615 will finally be animated in the comming weeks and she said something quite odd to me about the moment and nejis last words now this person says that they dont care about parings BUT WHEN IT COMES UP THEY DISMISS ANY NARUHINA MOMENT like an undercover ns this is what she basically said:

"I dont really see chapter 615 as a legit nh moment (I asked why) because if you read chapter 614 and read Nejis last words about him(as in Neji) and Hinata  to naruto were:"Naruto,Hinata is willing to die for you thats why you life is not only one,apperently my life too was one of yours."and then she said that he was willing to die for his FRIEND therefore connecting his life to narutos as a FRIEND/COMRADE .then in chapter 615 when Hinata gives Naruto "the talk" she restates what Neji says about Narutos life not being one and that everyone believes in Naruto words and thats how they are ALL connected as COMRADES and not on a  relationship/lover level like US (yes...she said us) nh's are taking it and that he simply thanked her AS A COMRADE and transfered chakra."

I then stated that Hinata is different she has already said that she will die for Naruto because SHE LOVES HIM and that  peoples connection to Naruto are different and thats when I brought up Karuma and his statement about Narutos parents and their connection to him not only were they his parents but THEY LOVED HIM as well and that HINATAS LOVE FOR NARUTO AND THE FACT THAT HE IS ALSO HER COMRADE CONNECTS HER TO NARUTO and Naruto knows that as well and  he thanked her and only her for being there for him.

She then had the nerve to say that if it were Sakura he would've done the same thing

I had to stop her she was killing me I responded that first of all during the Hinatas speech when Hinata states that they are all connected as comrades isnt it real funny that Sakura AND Naruto are making the same face at that moment it suggests that she herself realized that she was also connected to everyone including Naruto as well so I highly doubt her speech would've been anywhere close to hers because of that, nor has she really been there for Naruto when times have gotten rough (that adds on to the comments above^^^^) and I highly doubt that he would take the chance of getting pimp slapped  for  holding her hand that long

Any thing else to add on guys???(im going to keep adding it on to her because we will most likely talk about it again lolol)

ok let's get started hmm....
well I disagree with the part where she says that it wasn't legit nh moment. naruto didn't have to hold her hand, he could've gotten up and smiled and says thanks hinata and tap her shoulder or something and that's it/.
imo she is right about the comrade/ family part when hinata was talking to naruto. yes she reinstated what neji said then kurama added in his piece.
what I have in bold , umm how did she get that idea, obviously hinata was talking about comradeship.

yes he thanked her as a comrade but his actions suggest more than that. as i said previously he didn't have to hold her hand but he did and note that this is the first time he has ever held hands with a girl.

what I have in italic, I totally agree with. not only was sakura making the same face as naruto but everyone else that was there. even obito was surprised.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:54 pm

^When Naruto thanked Hinata to have always been by his side, he put her in the circle of people who are very special to him. It was a way for him to acknowledge Hinata's importance in his life after having acknowledged her strength in chapter 559.

Actually, one can find parallels in these NaruHina moments:

-Naruto remembering Hinata's intervention against Pein (Ch 559) and complimenting her strength leading Hinata to be confident enough to make a romantic resolve (ch 573).

-Naruto thanking Hinata and holding her hand (ch 615), giving Hinata a feeling of security. I think that Hinata did not only feel protected but she felt safe emotionally and that led to express the wish of being "forever" with Naruto in chapter 633.

While Hinata's action and words influence Naruto when he needs it, Naruto's words and behavior give Hinata confidence.

NaruHina's interactions are thus harmonious and bring only positiveness to both characters. This is something which NS lacks.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:24 am

My argument here will be mainly about the whole "Sakura is in pain from Sasuke" thing, which is based on the arguments I've seen by NaruSaku as to why SasuSaku shouldn't happen, while NaruSaku should, and me arguing that if pain was such a good reason to justify moving on,  such a deal-breaker, that NaruHina alone has the biggest chance of all the pairing three. It also will talk about some of NS arguments such as:

1. Naruto can love two people at once.
2. Sai said Naruto loves Sakura.
3. Naruto is a martyr who puts Sakura's love before himself.
4. Naruto not loving Sakura anymore would go against himself.
5. Naruto is main character so matters most.
6. NaruHina has no development.
7. Hinata wants to be by his side like everybody else. Same thing, comradeship!

If someone can like two people at once...why can't this be true for Naruto? How come the scenario can't be Naruto still has feelings for Sakura, but has possibly also begun developing feelings for Hinata and the handhold is an example of this? And the more Sakura shows she still holds steady to Sasuke, the more Naruto develops with Hinata until he is finally able to let go of Sakura romantically, but still cherish their friendship?

And perhaps if Sasuke stays "bad" Sakura may move on (though I do doubt this as I doubt Sasuke will stay "bad"). In any case, that doesn't mean she needs to be with anybody in the end. After all, Naruto is main character right, not Sakura. If Hinata can end up with nobody (if NaruSaku happens), so can Sakura equally. (If NaruHina happens).

I don't see anything wrong with that scenario or why it is supposed to be a bad thing for Naruto. Personally, if Sakura is going to stay steady with Sasuke (and from what I've seen, that looks to be the case), I want Naruto to be happy and find love with Hinata, who isn't in the scenario of continuing to love someone else until she is forced to give up on them because they remain "bad."

I don't see any reason why she'd fall out of love/give up on Sasuke now personally, but if she did, the only reason would be because he is lost to the darkness forever. (Though even that would be a stretch, since she already thought he was lost before, and that's why she went to kill him, to save him from that path). Also, even if he died, I believe Sakura would still love him.  

Naruto shouldn't have to put his feelings on the backburner either. He should be able to be happy with someone who actually loves him and who he can connect with. I want that for him. Hinata has made it clear that she wants to stand by his side. Yes, Naruto is not obligated to love Hinata just because she loves him...but he is also not obligated to continue "loving" Sakura just because he once apparently did.

The argument is apparently that if he does stop loving her, he is "giving up on her" and that is bad for their development and such. Therefore he is obligated to keep loving her to not screw things up. Which I think is false because they still have close friendship and comradeship.

As for Hinata, the difference between her and the other rookies when it comes to Naruto is that she is in love with him. Shikamaru wants to be by his side as an advisor. Kiba wants to be by his side as a rival. Hinata wants to be by his side as his lady love.

Honestly, Naruto and Hinata had plenty of development, despite lack of much screentime. Within the first Part, Naruto had already went from finding her a plain looking, dark weirdo to a girl he really liked, found incredible and could trust. By Part II, he considered her all of that, as well as a comrade. By 558-559, he knows her as a girl who is in love with him, who would sacrifice herself for him, who is strong, incredible, a girl he really likes and can trust. That's development from "a plain looking, dark weirdo who turns away when I look at her."

by 615, he considers her all of those things, as well as someone whose stayed at this side/been by his side all this time, and knowing all these things, he holds her hand and thanks her for being by his side, and squeezes it with a smile, and Hinata grows confident enough because of this that she states she wants to stay by his side forever. Yet there's no chance for romance on his side? No way he's going to ever fall for this girl? I see zero reason as to why it's okay for Sakura to switch after everything, but Naruto can't. They both apparently love someone else, but one can move on, but the other can't?

It is said that Sakura should move on because loving Sasuke has caused her pain...yet we know based on the failfession that Sakura has caused Naruto pain too. So by that logic, shouldn't Naruto also move on because Sakura causes him all this pain?

From everything that's happened as of yet, we've seen that Sakura burdens him, according to NS, Naruto loving her has caused him to promise her something that tears him up inside (bringing back the one she is in love with. Yeah that has to cause plenty of pain despite his own bond with Sasuke). She shields him when she shouldn't which we've seen causes him more pain (Look at all the pain his face expresses when he finds out she lied to him from Sai), she hits him and rejects him when he mentions anything about her romantically (being rejected all the time has it's own kind of pain attached), she only goes on dates with him to talk about the man she loves, according to NS, he hides his true feelings out of martyrdom because of her love for someone else that seems unwavering (unable to state real feelings is painful enough), and according to NS again, he feels completely unworthy of her because of her feelings for another, which would likely cause even more pain etc.

Yeah so that all sounds very painful and heart-wrenching to me if this is what's really going on NaruSaku. And then NS uses Sai to help confirm some of it's arguments. So for this argument, I'll use Sai to confirm mine. Sai states that Sasuke causes Naruto pain, but so does Sakura.

Personally if this is all supposed to be true, then I would rather Naruto move forward with someone who doesn't cause him all that apparent heartbreak.

But no, Naruto should cling to Sakura romantically despite all this pain and keep his feelings on the backburner, awaiting for a chance to hopefully get his feelings reciprocated once Sasuke goes completely evil for good, instead of moving onto someone who causes him zero pain and he's only had positive development with? And if he hasn't had any development with Hinata to warrant any romantic relationship, NS is telling me that the only endgame pairing is one that causes our main character all this pain?

The only arguments I've seen used against NaruHina is that it has no development, which is false, Hinata is selfish, which is a bad argument and Naruto loves Sakura and not Hinata, like Naruto can't move on at all. There is zero proof that Naruto cannot and will not move on, nor is there any evidence that he won't choose Hinata and that NaruHina is a bad pairing, except by personal taste (which still doesn't make it bad, just not ones cup of tea).

NS will acknowledge that Sakura causes Naruto pain, yet it is still somehow fine and dandy for Naruto to remain clinging to her until she chooses him at long last so he must suffer until then (and it doesn't matter if he put his feelings on the backburner, he would still be hurting inside if he does love her that much) while Sakura just has to move on because she is in so much pain from Sasuke, while ignoring that Naruto is in pain from Sakura.

That screams double standards to me.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:35 am

^

I agree as well, full of double standards. Sakura still hasn't apologized too Naruto for lying too him about loving him. Too which anyway, Naruto shot her down because he knows how she feels and Sai comfirms that "Sakura still loves Saskue and she didn't come her to confess too you."
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next