Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 10 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:07 am

They have so much respect, lol! Even Pein kept quiet during her speech(confession).

I wonder if we'll ever see her fight against an enemy, not Neji, not Kiba, and Shino, but like a real enemy, like Kidomaru or something...
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 10 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Fallere825 Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:19 am

Haters gonna Hate The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 10 3681310413 Both NH and NS have been guilty of bashing and its silly really. While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, these opinions will never change the outcome of the story lol. Imo they are both good characters and I'm secure enough in my choice that I don't need to degrade the other The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 10 1451094933 
Don't let it get to you, wouldn't be worth your time.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:27 am

exactly we don't know what hinata is capable of
early part 2 we saw glimpse of what sakura can do (in terms of her punches in the ground) the same with hinata, we only saw glimpses as what irielo posted above. during the war sakura unleashed her true power(I am speaking about the punch and raw power) as expected since she is tsunade's student. that was the time kishi decided to show what his heroine can do and that same time was probably not the time for hinata to show her real strength hence we only saw glimpse of 64 palms etc. hinata is a strong woman but as it has always been and I have notice and I don't know if it is a coincidence or what but hinata has always shown her true self and capabilities whenever sasuke isn't around (like for the chunnin exams sasuke didn't see the match between neji and hinata)

when hinata shows her true powers I hope people who bash hinata wil shut up about calling her weak.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:49 am

lily567 wrote:I have a question
has naruto by any chance flirt with hinata ?
Just look at how he was happy when he knew he was going to team up with her when they were trying to get Itachi. Naruto's look was "eating" Hinata... lol. Seriously, something could have happened after her confession and the day he left for Turtle Island too but that's just an assumption and I don't want to assume things which are not suggested by the manga like NS...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:49 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:I have a question
has naruto by any chance flirt with hinata ?
Just look at how he was happy when he knew he was going to team up with her when they were trying to get Itachi. Naruto's look was "eating" Hinata... lol. Seriously, something could have happened after her confession and the day he left for Turtle Island too but that's just an assumption and I don't want to assume things which are not suggested by the manga like NS...
he had that kind of glow in his eyes when he found out he was teaming up with her
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:55 am

What chapter was that again? :D
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:32 pm

I don't think whoever wrote that knew what they were talking about because it seems like a bunch of gibberish and random hating with no real reason or logic too it.

If people would take the time too do their homework on characters that Kishi puts forth too us, they'd find depth and things they never knew before. Hinata is a deep character, the saying "jugding a book by its cover" doesn't work with her. But instead stuff like what is put out there is rather sad and childish.

Ignorence and hating will never go out of style.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Thanks! I agree with you all.

Exactly! There will always be ignorance... sadly,we can't change that.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Sure I would be annoyed, but NS will always use the same arguments, come up with a random argument, all of which don't stand anymore, it is nothing to worry about, It will degrade Hinata as a character and make all NH moments seem like nothing.

Same Excuses.
Same pointless argument
Same result.

NH doesn't need to bash Sakura or NaruSaku to make Hinata or NaruHina look good, we don't need to over glorify any moments we will let the characters do that, we don't parallels who needs them to make a pairing look good, Third part POV reliable or unreliable. if NS wants to use those points go ahead, it doesn't make NS look good or make it strong, in fact it makes NS look desperate. the good thing is NH doesn't need parallels, it doesn't need over glorification and it certainly doesn't need third party POVs to make NH look good or strong, it is strong on it's own, this is something NS cannot stand and it knows it too.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:15 pm

RedEyes wrote:What chapter was that again? :D
chapter 355
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:41 am

if just if sakura falls for naruto(even tho it is too late for that but knowing kishi you don't know what he will pull off) and naruto accepts her "love' for him, what do you think hinata's reaction will be further more kiba?

for kiba, I think he will be pissed and wouldn't care if naruto is the hero/saviour of the world, he will want to pummel naruto and snap at sakura imo
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:52 am

lily567 wrote:if just if sakura falls for naruto(even tho it is too late for that but knowing kishi you don't know what he will pull off) and naruto accepts her "love' for him, what do you think hinata's reaction will be further more kiba?

for kiba, I think he will be pissed and wouldn't care if naruto is the hero/saviour of the world, he will want to pummel naruto and snap at sakura imo
Hinata used because of her love for Naruto, putting her life on the line for him, bringing him back to his senses when he needed to... to get abused because it did not happen once and refused in case it happened the way you described it, would be an ode to selfishness imo, something which has nothing to to with the values taught by the manga, for instance the bonds the characters share with each other.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:02 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:if just if sakura falls for naruto(even tho it is too late for that but knowing kishi you don't know what he will pull off) and naruto accepts her "love' for him, what do you think hinata's reaction will be further more kiba?

Hinata used because of her love for Naruto, putting her life on the line for him, bringing him back to his senses when he needed to... to get abused because it did not happen once and refused in case it happened the way you described it, would be an ode to selfishness imo, something which has nothing to to with the values taught by the manga, for instance the bonds the characters share with each other.
I agree with the selfishness part. the manga not only naruto manga but other mangas as well tend to teach the reader a lot of things.
sakura falling for naruto will be like imo yeah, naruto has changed, i am seeing who you are, you always put others ahead of yourself etc(to be honest I don't know what she might say this time) and those might be her 'reasons' why she fell for him even tho that she knows that naruto is already holding someone else's heart(hinata's)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:10 am

lily567 wrote:I agree with the selfishness part.  the manga not only naruto manga but other mangas as well tend to teach the reader a lot of things.
sakura falling for naruto will be like imo yeah, naruto has changed, i am seeing who you are, you always put others ahead of yourself etc(to be honest I don't know what she might say this time) and those might be her 'reasons' why she fell for him even tho that she knows that naruto is already  holding someone else's heart(hinata's)
NS is only wishing sooo bad that Sakura will fall for Naruto. NS is wishing sooo bad that Naruto is still immature and blind when it comes to love by holding the hand of someone who loves him, acknowledging that she has always been by his side, to reject her at the end of the day because the loyal puppy (Naruto) is going to be rewarded for what he was waiting and struggling for so long: his bone (Sakura finally falling for him).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:14 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:I agree with the selfishness part.  the manga not only naruto manga but other mangas as well tend to teach the reader a lot of things.
sakura falling for naruto will be like imo yeah, naruto has changed, i am seeing who you are, you always put others ahead of yourself etc(to be honest I don't know what she might say this time) and those might be her 'reasons' why she fell for him even tho that she knows that naruto is already  holding someone else's heart(hinata's)
NS is only wishing sooo bad that Sakura will fall for Naruto. NS is wishing sooo bad that Naruto is still immature and blind when it comes to love by holding the hand of someone who loves him, acknowledging that she has always been by his side, to reject her at the end of the day because the loyal puppy (Naruto) is going to be rewarded for what he was waiting and struggling for so long: his bone (Sakura finally falling for him).
naruto is not a child anymore and even minato himself said it
naruto understands the depth of hinata's feelings for him and given by that smile he gave her in 633, he is glad that she loves him soo much and stood by his side the most when no one really did
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:47 am

lily567 wrote: naruto is not a child anymore and even minato himself said it
naruto understands the depth of hinata's feelings for him and given  by that smile he gave her in 633, he is glad that she loves him soo much and stood by his side  the most when no one really did
Minato is slowly but surely realizing who his son is. The way Naruto TnJ Obito made him think that Kushina and his son share some same traits. I think he will be more cautious before assuming things regarding Naruto's life and I hope he will notice Hinata as well.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:32 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote: naruto is not a child anymore and even minato himself said it
naruto understands the depth of hinata's feelings for him and given  by that smile he gave her in 633, he is glad that she loves him soo much and stood by his side  the most when no one really did
Minato is slowly but surely realizing who his son is. The way Naruto TnJ Obito made him think that Kushina and his son share some same traits. I think he will be more cautious before assuming things regarding Naruto's life and I hope he will notice Hinata as well.
yup I hope so too
I found something on fanfic and  
it says ' it is not the size or number of friends that will make you happy. it is instead the quality of your relationship and how accepting of others you are that will determine your happiness' basically this already shuts down the argument again and again that even tho hinata doesn't spend a lot of time compared to sakura, it will always be quality over quantity. and as we can see of the latest chapters that naruto is  happy in terms of hinata, he always smile whenever he is around her.

and here is another one

love isn't about attraction to someone, it is much more. true love is not impossible but it is rare and should be cherished. well it is half of a quote and I don't feel like typing out all of it

here is the link   https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4604047/4/Dive-Into-The-Heart
btw srry for not putting this in the spoilers thing but whenever I do, it tends to put the link at the top of the post no matter how I trying not putting it at the top
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:46 am

lily567 wrote:yup I hope so too
it says ' it is not the size or number of friends that will make you happy. it is instead the quality of your relationship and how accepting of others you are that will determine your happiness' basically this already shuts down the argument again and again that even tho hinata doesn't spend a lot of time compared to sakura, it will always be quality over quantity. and as we can see of the latest chapters that naruto is  happy in terms of hinata, he always smile whenever he is around her.
So it is. Do you think it was a coincidence that Naruto told Hinata: "My life was never mine/one because you have been by my side all this time" or something going along those lines? Naruto meant these words seriously although Hinata did not spend the same amount of time with him compared to his teammates. To acknowledge something like that to someone who loves him is like a confession itself and a kind of reciprocation. If NS still does not want to see that, it is free to do so. Something beautiful, true and pure is always going to trigger jealousy...

What remains then? Only bashing, insulting and denying.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:51 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:yup I hope so too
So it is. Do you think it was a coincidence that Naruto told Hinata: "My life was never mine/one because you have been by my side all this time" or something going along those lines? Naruto meant these words seriously although Hinata did not spend the same amount of time with him compared to his teammates. To acknowledge something like that to someone who loves him is like a confession itself and a kind of reciprocation. If NS still does not want to see that, it is free to do so. Something beautiful, true and pure is always going to trigger jealousy...

What remains then? Only bashing, insulting and denying.

no I don't think it was a coincidence
naruto chose to say those words to hinat
he could've said ' thanks hinata for being my friend or something like that if he had only planned to be just friends with her
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:00 pm

lily567 wrote:no I don't think it was a coincidence
he could've said ' thanks hinata  for being my friend or something like that if he had only planned to be just friends with her
Logically, someone won't go that far to state something like that to a person who loves him with all her heart. Naruto showed thus that he could not have made it that far without Hinata and I'm pretty sure he wants to keep her by his side forever as well.

Actually, how did the whole NS thing start?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:no I don't think it was a coincidence
he could've said ' thanks hinata  for being my friend or something like that if he had only planned to be just friends with her
Logically, someone won't go that far to state something like that to a person who loves him with all her heart. Naruto showed thus that he could not have made it that far without Hinata and I'm pretty sure he wants to keep her by his side forever as well.

Actually, how did the whole NS thing start?
I think it started in early part 2 I think

but I honestly don't know how this ns started because I never saw it in the first place as a pairing I had always though it was just friendship that was building up which was lacking in part 1
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:16 pm

That line was chosen on purpose, as much as NS wants to downplay it, there is no denying that Kishi had intended for Naruto to say "My life was never mine/one because you have been by my side all this time" but I felt that Kishi needed to choose the time and place.

Naruto is willing to open up to Hinata more, let he into his life not as a friend, but (as I may put it boldly) her lover. something that he would never be with Sakura, this is something that NS not only doesn't accept, but flat out denies it, because it knows full well, that NaruHina is basically canon anyway, the only thing it can do is discredit NaruHina, the development and the romantic moments just to try and make NS look the better pairing. unfortunately that also makes it seem like it is discrediting Kishi's work as well.

the one thing is everyone knows that Hinata loves Naruto, NS seems to think Naruto loves Sakura, but the biggest question is this, where is the proof of that? we can point out where Naruto sort of started to show signs that he might be in the position to reciprocate Hinata's love, we are only one battle away from the end of the war, then we will see who Naruto chooses, the good thing is he hasn't rejected Hinata, and Hinata's confession is still in play when you think about, it isn't irrelevant like NS would like to think.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 pm

lily567 wrote:
I think it started in early part 2 I think

but I honestly don't know how this ns started because I never saw it in the first place as a pairing I had always though it was just friendship that was building up which was lacking in part 1
Exactly! If Naruto and Sakura were meant to be together, why was it not hinted before? Why did Hinata intervene to protect Naruto against Pein and confess? Why was Sakura's fakefession rejected right away?

51-mustang wrote:That line was chosen on purpose, as much as NS wants to downplay it, there is no denying that Kishi had intended for Naruto to say "My life was never mine/one because you have been by my side all this time" but I felt that Kishi needed to choose the time and place.

Naruto is willing to open up to Hinata more, let he into his life not as a friend, but (as I may put it boldly) her lover. something that he would never be with Sakura, this is something that NS not only doesn't accept, but flat out denies it, because it knows full well, that NaruHina is basically canon anyway, the only thing it can do is discredit NaruHina, the development and the romantic moments just to try and make NS look the better pairing. unfortunately that also makes it seem like it is discrediting Kishi's work as well.

the one thing is everyone knows that Hinata loves Naruto, NS seems to think Naruto loves Sakura, but the biggest question is this, where is the proof of that? we can point out where Naruto sort of started to show signs that he might be in the position to reciprocate Hinata's love, we are only one battle away from the end of the war, then we will see who Naruto chooses, the good thing is he hasn't rejected Hinata, and Hinata's confession is still in play when you think about, it isn't irrelevant like NS would like to think.
Naruto does not have to choose because he already knows and has already accepted Sakura's feelings for Sasuke. If both girls were in love with him and if he was unsure about his feelings, then he would have been confronted to a choice. However, that's not the case: Sakura does not love Naruto romantically and Naruto has already moved positively to reciprocate Hinata's feelings.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:22 pm

but why does he have to choose when his feelings are on hinata.i think kishi did this for purpose. what he did was he had kushina say her bit about love and ns stuck on that but what about itachi's words, it fails to understand what itachi was saying that minato got where he was because he had kushina BY HIS SIDEand who did naruto realised who has been by his side , yes it was hinata and also I think naruto most likely understood what his mother was saying about find someone like her through itachi.

what do you think guys?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:18 pm

but the thing is he has never completely said he is in love with Hinata, that part needs to take his time, the other thing we also have to remember a person doesn't immediately fall in love with someone from the opposite gender, sure he has moved on from Sakura, but it still doesn't mean he is in love with Hinata yet, he could well be developing his feelings for Hinata, and that does take a bit of time, but his positive actions towards her is what makes the choice very clear, he will choose Hinata.

what I meant by choice is he either A. he restarts his pointless pursuit of Sakura, thus regressing his character as an idiot, or B, he pursues Hinata in a more romantic light, judging by the positive attitude he has towards Hinata, he will end up taking the latter.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next