Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 29 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Hello everyone. I returned to share with you with my last anti-NS work I wrote in my LJ: http://greatkunglao.livejournal.com/29401.html

I have made it for those, who have difficulties with dealing with doubts. Sorry for my bad language there, but I tried to describe in the most simple way about why NS will never happen. It is also protects SasuSaku as well.

I hope you will find this post interesting, I don't know how after that there can be any thoughts about NS at current point of story.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 29 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:22 pm

the biggest reason why NS will never happen isn't because of the NS or NH, it is because of what the writer has chosen for his story, NS likes to bash Hinata in order to make Sakura look better, I have seen an example of NS bashing Hinata, the battle against Pein.

My reply is simple, it takes more than just brute strength to be useful and NS knows that. Calling Hinata useless doesn't make Sakura any better than Hinata, Bashing Hinata won't make NS canon and ridiculing NaruHina moments that have been instigated by Naruto himself will not make NaruSaku look better either.

I remember seeing this last year

NS wrote:must admit, to it Kishi collapsed the NaruSaku pairing as of chapters 469-470 and is pushing towards NaruHina, even if it support NS, it is clear to see what direction Kishi is heading towards, and it seems more than likely Kishi isn't going to with NaruSaku.

the comment above was an actual admission from NS on a Youtube video, but what made it worse for NS was how it was set upon, not by NH, but by NS

Last edited by 51-mustang on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just changing something up)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:29 am

If after all of this stuff in the war, Sakura DOES NOT confess he feelings for saving Narutos life, then i'd concider NS fully and truly dead. Although as if Sakura had any romantic feelings for Naruto too begin with, so take that for what you will.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:31 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
itachi75 wrote:I really don't want to be "that guy" but I think I should say it.
-
Next week will determine Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and her feelings for him
-
1. Sakura just healed him and was very emotional.
2. Naruto is going to notice her hand in her heart and her teary face
3. all #### is going to go down next week in terms of paring wars regardless if there is a NS moment or not.
-
So yeah, next week brace yourselves, because this could get ugly
I don't want to be that guy, but I have to say that this is the most ridiculous thing I've read in my entire life. I bet my own life on that there will be no NS moment ever again.

NaruObi has more chances though, lol.

Lol! Were there any romantic NS moments in the first place? I don't think so. Hinata's feelings for Naruto have been constantly brought up, Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were constantly brought up. Were Naruto's so-called romantic feelings for Sakura constantly brought up in the manga?

No! Naruto clearly showed (ch 355, ch 559, ch 615) that he is definitely charmed by Hinata (and I'm not counting the development of Part 1).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:34 am

I don't think there will be any pairing moments, between the big three pairs next week or the week after or the week after that, even if Naruto and Sakura have a moment, it will most likely have no romantic undertone to it, this is a known fact that it was not 35 minutes ago where she was pleased to see Sasuke so much so, that she even ignored Naruto, I just don't see Sakura as being fickle to change her feelings in just that short space of time.

Nor do I think Naruto has romantic feelings for Sakura, any chances of that occurring was all but gone at the promise of a lifetime, sure it can over glorify things such as the POAL, which might I add didn't do any favours for NS as a romantic pairing, and Naruto lying to his father, which was just merely a joke which upset Sakura. Naruto even said no more joking around Sakura or he will be killed, if memory serves me correct, he has said that a few times during the series.

Really the killer blow was at the Land or Iron, to me that was where Naruto was forced to let go of a crush that was going nowhere, in my opinion Naruto truly grew up when he finally realised that (in chapter 470 or 474) that he and Sakura were never meant to be together in a romantic light, he had to drop his crush for his character's sake, he cannot have a crush on one girl forever, if a person does, how does that help that person, knowing that he/she cannot have that person? knowing that, that person is in love with someone else.

I cannot picture Naruto maintaining his crush knowing that there is more than just one girl out there for him, there isn't just Sakura. there are other possibilities, Hinata, TenTen, Ino. to me the message that Kishi has been conveying in this pairing thing, is that there are other girls out there, just don't make a complete focus on one girl, maybe that is why I see him acting positively towards Hinata because he most likely discovered just how special she is, and how important she really is to him.

here is another quality that was never said by his mother (I know this is a parallel) but by his father, being able to achieve anything with Kushina around. so what does that mean for NaruHina, Hinata is the one that sort of makes it possible for Naruto to achieve anything, just look back to the PFS, if it wasn't for Hinata, Naruto would have lost, in fact that sort of thing happened again in chapter 615. Maybe Minato got discouraged at times but in came Kushina to pick him up again making him willing to achieve anything, the same goes for Hinata, when she sees Naruto feeling down, she is there to pick him up. that is an awesome quality that both Hinata and Kushina share, being able to encourage the men that love.

Sakura tries her best to do what Hinata, but she feels like she is unable to do that for her teammate, but that parallel still doesn't determine the pairing in anyway.

I facepalmed myself after reading this, no facedesked myself.

NS wrote:Some don't want to read it how truly is it cause they ship another pairing or they didn't understand what Sakura and Naruto meant. Not offending anyone. Just saying the truth here. He loves Sakura. He said it to Sai, Kakashi knows, Yamato knows. Even he said that she's kinda his girlfriend to his dad who saw her like Kushina that is his wife. That what I remember for now. How much more do some readers need to know that he loves her ?

Naruto isn't going to make a melody about his love for Sakura every single chapter.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:39 am

Irielo wrote:Were there any romantic NS moments in the first place? I don't think so. Hinata's feelings for Naruto have been constantly brought up, Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were constantly brought up. Were Naruto's so-called romantic feelings for Sakura constantly brought up in the manga?

This has always been one of the reasons why if you understand how Kishimoto is telling his story that I think it's pretty obvious that NaruSaku died in Part 1. There aren't any romantic NaruSaku moments in the manga. Each moment between Naruto and Sakura that could have been an attempt at developing romance ends up being a joke that has Sakura voicing her displeasure, somehow turned into a "this is what friends do" commentary, or it completely fails in some way. However, the few times Kishimoto chooses to have a romantic moment succeed (because there are writing cues for making something successful vs. a failure) that involves Naruto, he's with Hinata. If the romantic moment succeeds that involves Sakura, she's with Sasuke. That's all one needs to know to figure out where this story is going because Kishimoto is very straightforward if you read the story with the intent of trying to pick up Kishimoto's message instead of trying to read the story with the intent of "this is what Kishimoto should do."
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:17 am

Sadly that is the effect of pairing glasses, it will only show one what it wants to see and not the context of what Kishi is trying to convey, I am not saying that NS is the only guilty one to do it, since NH is also just as guilty.

I still don't understand where it gets this Naruto love Sakura thing, I honestly don't I mean since when? sure he things of Sakura as a great friend, but to me Naruto never acted like he was in love with Sakura, he never even said he was in love with her, but it then goes Naruto even told Sai. I scratch my head wondering really, did he even say that to Sai? or did Sai come to that conclusion from a book he read?

Sai the same person who cannot tell the difference between Insult and Compliment.

what makes it funnier is that, it seems to go on and say Sakura has moved on due to her fake smile, which was five minutes after she thanked Sasuke for saving her and ignored Naruto.

If Hinata's love for Naruto was never meant to mean anything, her feelings would have faded a long time ago, yet they have grown stronger and to the point where she is willing to make a resolve to be with Naruto forever, meaning that she will make her move on Naruto, in fact I don't think Naruto even made the same resolve to be with Sakura. Maybe Hinata could see it in Naruto's eyes that he really likes her, maybe (possibly,) even loves her, because why else would Hinata make that kind of resolve.

Meh, this is meant to be Anti-NS and I am talking about something else here, but I still can't help be think different possibilities. at the moment, I hope we still get the answers that us readers have been waiting for, I feel that NaruSaku was already answered a long time ago, but NaruHina and SasuSaku have not been answered for, therefore it is unresolved, but I do feel that Kishi, in due time will answer them when he wants to answer them, at this stage there are more important things going on in the story that make a pairing moment occurring impossible.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:39 am

^

Lets not forget that Hinata has been involved in foreshadowing (of some sort of there abouts).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:50 am

51-mustang wrote:I still don't understand where it gets this Naruto love Sakura thing, I honestly don't I mean since when?

I think the things which have been created outside the manga like: fillers, movies (like Bonds) and fan fictions, unfortunately lead to some confusions and misinterpretations of the story.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
itachi75 wrote:I really don't want to be "that guy" but I think I should say it.
-
Next week will determine Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and her feelings for him
-
1. Sakura just healed him and was very emotional.
2. Naruto is going to notice her hand in her heart and her teary face
3. all #### is going to go down next week in terms of paring wars regardless if there is a NS moment or not.
-
So yeah, next week brace yourselves, because this could get ugly
I don't want to be that guy, but I have to say that this is the most ridiculous thing I've read in my entire life. I bet my own life on that there will be no NS moment ever again.

NaruObi has more chances though, lol.

Lol! Were there any romantic NS moments in the first place? I don't think so. Hinata's feelings for Naruto have been constantly brought up, Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were constantly brought up. Were Naruto's so-called romantic feelings for Sakura constantly brought up in the manga?

No! Naruto clearly showed (ch 355, ch 559, ch 615) that he is definitely charmed by Hinata (and I'm not counting the development of Part 1).

In my opinion I think "charmed" isn't the appropriate word. I think he respects and has acknowledged Hinata, but "charmed" comes with certain implications which haven't been shown in the manga, in my opinion. Like I've said since day one of being on this forum, the manga isn't over yet, anything can happen.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:47 pm

bricksquad88 wrote:In my opinion I think "charmed" isn't the appropriate word. I think he respects and has acknowledged Hinata, but "charmed"  comes with certain implications which haven't been shown in the manga, in my opinion. Like I've said since day one of being on this forum, the manga isn't over yet, anything can happen.

In my opinion, "charmed" is appropriate. It does not mean that Naruto is in love with Hinata yet but suggests the positive influence she has on him... Reading chapter 355, chapter 559 which was Naruto and Hinata's first interaction after Pein, chapter 615, there were enough implications imo but I'll give it to you, if you don't see them, that's your thing. Anyway, being charmed is a necessary step before falling in love and Naruto has been very positive to Hinata during their last interactions knowing perfectly how the latter feels for him.

Who said that the manga is over yet?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:27 am

Irielo wrote:
bricksquad88 wrote:In my opinion I think "charmed" isn't the appropriate word. I think he respects and has acknowledged Hinata, but "charmed"  comes with certain implications which haven't been shown in the manga, in my opinion. Like I've said since day one of being on this forum, the manga isn't over yet, anything can happen.

In my opinion, "charmed" is appropriate. It does not mean that Naruto is in love with Hinata yet but suggests the positive influence she has on him... Reading chapter 355, chapter 559 which was Naruto and Hinata's first interaction after Pein, chapter 615, there were enough implications imo but I'll give it to you, if you don't see them, that's your thing. Anyway, being charmed is a necessary step before falling in love and Naruto has been very positive to Hinata during their last interactions knowing perfectly how the latter feels for him.

Who said that the manga is over yet?

To each their own. That's your opinion and I can respect that. I was making a general statement regarding the events of the manga.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:23 am

Oh man I have been laughing pretty hard, I witnessed a growing argument between NS and NH on another forum, it went back and forth.

a small argument:

So what do you think, this was on a forum that I was lurking a while ago,

Last edited by 51-mustang on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:38 am

51-mustang wrote:Oh man I have been laughing pretty hard, I witnessed a growing argument between NS and NH on another forum, it went back and forth.

a small argument:

Meanwhile NS is searching for more information and comes back to debate with NH
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:32 am

I didn't even add everything, because it also got really nasty at times.

it was going with Parallels and third person POV, NH even said Kishi likes to emphasise, Naruto holding Hinata's hand which took a grand total of 14 panels and a front cover.

NS would also try to use the hug in chapter 450, a hug in Japan means a lot.

this was followed up by NH, so male/female friends aren't allowed to hug without it being considered romantic, well sorry to say this holding hands between male and female means so much more in Japan.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:21 am

51-mustang wrote:Oh man I have been laughing pretty hard, I witnessed a growing argument between NS and NH on another forum, it went back and forth.

a small argument:

NS lost the moment NS brought up the movie.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:44 am

No it was lost the moment NS mentioned Sai.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:05 pm

The "argument" was lost by trying to assert that there is evidence that Naruto loves Sakura. One can choose to assume Naruto loves Sakura, but there is no evidence in the manga that proves it.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:40 pm

The "argument" was lost when NS tried to assert that Naruto and Sakura have romantic development. NS has zero romantic development. What continued to crap all over the so called argument was trying to put in Road to Ninja and saying Kishi wrote it.

Road to Ninja:

NS using Sai to prove Naruto loves Sakura is also weak. First of all, NS has yet to prove to me that Naruto ever said "love" or that the word was even used. It only keeps saying "it was implied." No NS. You can't use implications as definite evidence of Naruto's feelings. Either he straight up said it, or he didn't. And guess what, he didn't. It was Sai who said it to Sakura, and that's because he jumped the gun and assumed crap (much like NS), which led to the failfession to begin with.

Naruto was never deeply in love with Sakura, never implied or anything of the sort. NS twists things to it's own liking, but the manga shows otherwise. Worse, it actually says NS has romantic development. LAWL, since when? 650+ chapters, and Sakura still loves Sasuke and has no romantic interest in Naruto, not even implied (unless NS seriously thinks smiles, being nice and frowns means anything. Sakura should be nice and smile at Naruto because he is her friend and comrade, and Sakura's fake smile was clearly because Sai was basically asking her about Sasuke possibly having another motive for joining them and Sakura obviously thinks so.

That is logical to assume. Just because she's happy he's back, doesn't mean she's forgotten what happened between them or how he was acting around a few weeks ago. That doesn't mean she's falling out of love with him. NS once again jumps the gun. 650+ chapters and the giant elephant called "failfession" is sitting in the pink and orange room. Don't ignore the fact that Sakura pretended to love Naruto and Naruto called her out on it, without once thinking of his own feelings for her, no reflection of it, none of those NS moments that have been claimed to happen. Because NS moments, true romantic ones, do not exist in this manga.

On top of that, when it was all said and done, Sai confirms that Sakura loves Sasuke and so does Sakura in 540. So where is the development? Where is Sakura changing her feelings or showing that she is beginning to fall for Naruto? The only development NS has had is in the friendship department. Which is nice, but it doesn't do a thing for their future romance without Sakura showing that she actually wants to be with Naruto in that way.

She doesn't thus far and I highly doubt she ever will at this point. Naruto has also not once shown how serious his feelings are, nor has he done anything to prove it. Naruto saving her and stuff is something he'd do for his comrades, it doesn't make Sakura special in any way because he saves her. Sakura has never been shown independently in his thoughts either. Not the way Hinata thinks of Naruto or even how Sakura thinks of Sasuke. When Naruto thinks of Sakura, it involved Sasuke or a group of others, never independently the way those with love interests tend to do.

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:47 pm

My two cents about the NS RtN argument.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:30 am

NS wrote:Naruto and Sakura have spent time together, allowing room for romance to come. They’ve bonded over hardships and happiness, in good times and bad. The tender looks they give each other. Naruto has never given any other love interest but Sakura the blush or looks of admiration. That's why I think it has a chance of happening

again with Sakura being his love interest, especially considering the fact that Naruto's hasn't showing any indication that he is in love with any of the girls yet. considering that he might not have a crush on Sakura anymore. people blush and smile around their crushes, but that doesn't mean that he is in love with her.

I remember one of my friends said to me, a few days back, and this friend of mine has read shit load of manga. my friend is neutral and what not so here is my friends comment.

my friend wrote:after Reading plenty of manga in my life, I can clearly see that Naruto isn't in love with Sakura, his crush hasn't really been a focal point of his character and he would be acting much more differently if Sakura was really his love interest, sure Sakura is a good friend to Naruto, but there is no indication that she has ever moved on from Sasuke, here I thought that recently Naruto has shown really good signs of falling for Hinata, in fact if any character has moved on it is Naruto, NS needs to stop reading fanfictions and see what is grey not what's black and white
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:51 am

^

Your friend is right, Naruto is only one that has moved on. Naruto moved on in part 1. And his "crush" has not (nor ever has been) an important part of his character. However in this "pairing" stuff, there IS NO grey area in it. It is black or white too me (i don't operate in grey area).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:48 pm

I am still befuddled at how NS can seriously consider third party words, flashbacks and callback jokes to be hardcore evidence of the ship being most likely. I mean, really? Then, to see that dumb argument about Hinata only "admiring" Naruto resurfacing, ugh.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:53 am

^

Shame that NS will not admit that those 3rd parties have been dead wrong (Minato, Sai, Yamamoto, Old Man Hoakges Grandson) The list is nearly endless.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 am

It won't admit it, because it knows without those third parties it has virtually nothing to base NS off of. But that fact alone should be enough for it to realize how sucky the pairing is.

Unfortunately, the shot to the head it took with 469 and the stomp afterward via 615 was enough to muddle NS brain to the point that what it wants to happen and what is "really" happening, has become one entity to it.

The blunt force trauma of those events have led to it forcing this fantasy onto Naruto and Sakura, the desperation for NaruSaku has led to this imaginative story of "true fickle wuv" overtaking its mind.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next