Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:28 pm

What makes it worse, is that it uses the interactions of Naruto and Sakura as some sort of hint, spending a lot of time together as evidence. the biggest reason why that is the case is because they are on the same team, another reason why they are even friends to begin with is because of another character, I once asked it, if Sasuke didn't lecture Sakura then what would have changed in the past when Sakura wouldn't even talk to Naruto in a friendly manner?

If Sasuke didn't lecture Sakura, it would have taken a lot longer for Sakura to become friends with Naruto.

Using third party POV, how many of those characters actually knew Naruto and Sakura? Yamato, was only leader for a couple of weeks before jumping the gun and even then he only had a limited amount of time before going on a mission with them, Sai, yeah nice try NS, Konahamru, only a little kid and didn't even know who Sakura is, Gamakichi, rarely summoned no time to even interact with Naruto, heck he doesn't even know much about Sakura, Minato, the best for last, dead for almost 17 years, he knows Naruto is his son, but that is about all, he in fact knows very little about his son and doesn't even know who Sakura is, likened Sakura's violent tendencies with Kushina's, but then destroyed that similarity with important comparisons to his son and wife.

meanwhile there is Kiba and Neji, two characters I can rely on, because the difference between those two and the five characters above, is that they actually know Naruto and Hinata, the coolest thing is, Kiba knows that there is something going on between Naruto and Hinata, he can sense it, oh and he witnessed the it's in your eyes/look at his eyes moment along with Neji.

it's kind of funny really, Kiba and Neji are there to witness these moments, but when it comes to Naruto's and Sakura's interactions, where are the characters that got it wrong? oh right no where in sight, Yamato and Sai witnessed the False Confession which was really the final nail in the NS coffin, I just want Kishi to bury NS with one more NH moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:04 pm

51-mustang wrote:What makes it worse, is that it uses the interactions of Naruto and Sakura as some sort of hint, spending a lot of time together as evidence. the biggest reason why that is the case is because they are on the same team, another reason why they are even friends to begin with is because of another character, I once asked it, if Sasuke didn't lecture Sakura then what would have changed in the past when Sakura wouldn't even talk to Naruto in a friendly manner?

If Sasuke didn't lecture Sakura, it would have taken a lot longer for Sakura to become friends with Naruto.
I think so too. Sakura believed Naruto lucky to have no parents, and it was only because Sasuke told her she didn't know what she was talking about and she was "annoying" that she stopped to think about her actions. If Sasuke had never said anything, I doubt Sakura would have begun seeing differently until a bit later.

Using third party POV, how many of those characters actually knew Naruto and Sakura? Yamato, was only leader for a couple of weeks before jumping the gun and even then he only had a limited amount of time before going on a mission with them,

Using Yamato just makes me facepalm. Yamato hardly knew anything about Naruto and Sakura, and the moment NS uses as "evidence" is something that doesn't even fit into context. I want to know how it makes any sense for Yamato to comment on romantic feelings, when the context of the scene was discussing Sakura's feelings of inadequacy.

"It's not what you do, but how strongly you feel. Sakura, I can tell just by looking at you, you have romantic feelings for Naruto."
"Heh?"
"Yup, you are totally digging him."
"I'm not sure what that has to do with me feeling useless when it comes to helping him out."
"Me either. But yeah, you totally want him, I can tell."
"Ooohkay then." -.-

Yeah, instead of telling her that it is the strength of her feelings when it comes to wanting to help and protect her dear people is what truly matters, and that even the smallest of things mean a lot as long as you have those feelings, he's going to comment on her wanting to be with Naruto romantically. Seems legit. Seriously, the moment was cut off because it was clearly meant to be ambiguous for that moment in time. It's called a red herring NS, but not surprised it fell for it and clings to Yamato's unfinished sentence after everything.

Sai, yeah nice try NS,
More like shitty try. It has been made more than clear that Sai knows next to jack when it comes to human emotions. He has to look everything up in a book, and in case NS is confused, this is a bad thing when it comes to interpreting feelings. Because, contrary to NS belief (in shonen law and such), everything is not just black and white. Sakura being gentle to Naruto and smiling does not equate to romantic interest. Yet Sai interprets it as such because he read it in a book. NS says Sai spent a lot of time around them so he is qualified, but it ignores that the majority of the time, Sai was learning how to differentiate emotions, at one point he didn't even know the difference between insulting someone and complimenting them. That doesn't sound too reliable to me.

Konahamru, only a little kid and didn't even know who Sakura is, Gamakichi, rarely summoned no time to even interact with Naruto, heck he doesn't even know much about Sakura,
These two are honestly ridiculous. Konohamaru is a little kid and he just sees Sakura in Naruto's general vicinity and looking like she wants to "eat him alive" (she's glaring daggers at him, it's clear he can't even differentiate between romantic looks and disgruntled looks lol), then he assumes Naruto and Sakura are dating. Gamakichi is a frog who doesn't even know Sakura, knows jack about their relationship, so he's about as reliable a source as Sai, even less so.

Minato, the best for last, dead for almost 17 years, he knows Naruto is his son, but that is about all, he in fact knows very little about his son and doesn't even know who Sakura is, likened Sakura's violent tendencies with Kushina's, but then destroyed that similarity with important comparisons to his son and wife.
Minato literally knew Naruto for about two seconds or so before popping the GF question. Naruto is not being straightforward but pausing with a straight face as though he is thinking about it, then adds in the "splitting hairs" thing. Minato sees Sakura hitting Naruto and is reminded of his wifes vicious temper. NS says he is smiling fondly, when it's clear he looks like he wished he never asked.

meanwhile there is Kiba and Neji, two characters I can rely on, because the difference between those two and the five characters above, is that they actually know Naruto and Hinata, the coolest thing is, Kiba knows that there is something going on between Naruto and Hinata, he can sense it, oh and he witnessed the it's in your eyes/look at his eyes moment along with Neji.

it's kind of funny really, Kiba and Neji are there to witness these moments, but when it comes to Naruto's and Sakura's interactions, where are the characters that got it wrong? oh right no where in sight, Yamato and Sai witnessed the False Confession which was really the final nail in the NS coffin, I just want Kishi to bury NS with one more NH moment.

This. Kiba and Neji were actually there.

Kiba: arguably 98, The POAL, Sakura's confession, 558-559, 615
Neji: The POAL, Hinata's confession (well, he knew she jumped in to protect Naruto), 558-559.

Kiba is Hinata's teammate, Naruto's classmate and longtime comrade/friend. Neji is Hinata's cousin, they basically live together and he is Naruto's comrade and friend. Kiba has teased Hinata about Naruto before, but he has never teased Naruto regarding Hinata. And why would he unless he had a basis too? I see arguments that Kiba likes to tease Naruto, but this argument ignores that Kiba doesn't just randomly tease about anything. He isn't going to randomly tease Ino about Shino is he? Just because? I doubt it. No, this happened after Kiba saw 558-559 and then when Naruto proclaimed: "Hell yeah!" when Hinata asked if Naruto was alright, that's when he teased him about acting tough in front of Hinata.

With Neji, he previously had questioned why Hinata would take such a risk in 437. After witnessing 558-559, Neji must have caught onto it. 614, I think he knew, but he'd also understood Hinata's actions and it fit with his own question regarding his dad. Neji died protecting those who helped change him, and he reminded Naruto of Hinata's willingness to do the same.

With Yamato, his sentence wouldn't add up to the context, Sai only knows feelings through books, Konohamaru was a kid who knew nothing about Sakura, Gamakichi is a frog, and Minato knew nothing about either Naruto or Sakura and then looked like he regretted asking. Nothing negative with Neji or Kiba regarding NH has happened to this day.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:51 pm

NS is using third parties like tools in order to dig and to dig to find a so-called romance between Naruto and Sakura. The only thing it might find is that being closed friends does not automatically mean that they must end up together...

The manga has been pretty clear about how the relationship between Naruto and Hinata developed. The thing is that Hinata's feelings for Naruto and his growing positive behavior towards her, especially now when he is full aware of her feelings for him, gives a real feeling of romance as far as I'm concerned.

One might expect that Naruto should be more clear by saying something like I love you. But in this manga, most of the time, it was the female characters who expressed their feelings clearly. I think the only male character who might be an exception is Rock Lee. If I'm not wrong he did express his feelings for Sakura back in part one before the Chunin exam.

Anyway, I think the male characters express love in the light of support. That's what Itachi told Naruto about Kushina being Minato's support... And I think Naruto thanking Hinata for being by his side is a way to acknowledge her support and her love. That's why I don't think he will reject her but the contrary...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:10 am

Wow that was a great chapter....

So uh guys, how about that heaven and earth? (;
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:23 am

Has there been a love confession from Sakwa-chan too Nardo-kun yet?

What? No there hasn't?

Nothing too see here folks move along.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:32 am

that totally blows this Heaven and Earth argument out of the water, the tighter it holds onto something, the more that slips through its fingers, this is exactly what is happening now, Heaven and Earth argument now means absolutely nothing, makes me wonder what else it will come up with.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:10 pm

NS: Did you see that? Hagoromo has pink hair! Do you know who else has pink hair? Hagoromo has reddish brown hair if anything lol

No seriously,  I've seen it. *facepalm*
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:41 pm

^okay, I am now feeling very sorry for NS, if this is the type of argument it wants to come up with, then, you know what forget it, a pointless argument like that is not enough to make NaruSaku look good. it isn't even worth the effort to counter, since that would be far too easy.

Since when does the hair colour of Hagoromo, place any indication of what pairing is going to happen? saying that just makes NS look desperate, but then again everything it sees as a possible NS hint is just being destroyed by Kishi himself.

Parallels are pure bullshit.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:36 pm

The sad thing is, I can't even be surprised at seeing such a pathetic argument. NS is so desperate it would be painful to watch if it weren't so full of itself.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:37 am

listen to this guys
ns: ns is the least popular out of the three but yet it has the most evidence
me:what evidence?

ns list starts from naruto introducing sakura as the girl he likes in chapter 3 right up to third parties such as minato sai and yamato oh and it included pervy sage and claims that pervy sage said to naruto that to get with the girl he likes since he failed in that aspect.

when said asked naruto if he likes sakura it claims that naruto's response solidified the depth of naruto's feelings.

it still claims that sakura loves naruto (romantically) but doesn't realise it as yet

anybody remember the weekly jump cover for chapter 581, it claims that sakura is looking at naruto in a certain way

me: wait what way, if that is the case then sai is looking at naruto in a certain way as well  then as I read on it corrects the it saying that it is not meant to be a ns hint tho It is great to see them both on the cover

someone posted this
I never saw anything like romance with NS to begin with. It was way too one sided where Naruto showed feelings and Sakura, well, probably shouldn't say it. Let's just say you hardly call even friendly sometimes. Somehow this gets translated into Sakura is obviously in love with Naruto she just doesn't know it yet. I never really understood that argument, "she just doesn't know it yet". I'm no romantic but how could you not know if you have feelings for that person or not. Maybe due to certain events you could start having feelings for that person, but I don't think anyone is going to be that arrogant where they don't know if they are in love with someone or not. It seems that NS likes to use "She is just confused with her feelings." This I have heard before but I absolutely hate it. Though I have seen canon pairings use this kind of logic before. To me, I think this argument is saying that the person is so full that they have been chasing the wrong person this whole time and just realize how silly they were to chase after that guy when they should be chasing after this guy. Pretty much it feels like the argument is saying to switch targets. The logic and methods when being with that other person is the same, just with a different target. I feel that argument is saying that Sakura should just switch her targets towards Naruto instead of Sasuke. Switching roles where Sakura treats Sasuke poorly who can't do anything and start worshiping everything that Naruto does. With this argument I don't see anything changing except for the roles.

With the events of the failfession, NS sure has fallen and about any past arguments that were made were destroyed at that event. I really did feel that Kishimoto was making sure it was as good as dead but not even he could destroy it. I'm not sure how some of the arguments like, the POAL, and Doing for Sakura's sake came to be. I probably would have never even thought those were even considered arguments if I didn't end up reading into it. I thought when Naruto made that promise, it was to ensure that he will bring back Sasuke, his first friend, not so he could use that promise in order to get closer to Sakura. Not even sure how that was even put into logic. NS tried to use that he was doing this for Sakura's sake. Rather it was bringing back Sasuke or it was fighting a villain. He is always doing things just to impress her. I was surprised that was even being used and that really makes Naruto look very shallow and it also makes it look like Sakura needs to have people with high standards of a god. If Naruto was doing all of that crazy things just to impress a girl then I doubt this series would have last over 12 years. If Sakura's standards is really that high then there is no such person alive for her and she will forever be alone. It's sad how NS belittle the characters it ships. With arguments like that, I feel that NS creates its own Anti-NS arguments.

what do you guys think?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 am

^
1. NS is the least popular and has the least evidence.
2. 3rd parties don't count (and have been proven wrong countless times)
3. Like and Love are two different things and Naruto never said he "loved" Sakura.

I agree with the person that this series wouldn't have lasted as long as it has been if Naruto did all that stuff for Sakura just too end up with her. And that NS dimishes NS itself with the crap NS comes up with.

I also find it hypocritical that NS uses the anime as evidence but when the Hand-Hold gets animated (twice) and NS flips out. Why NS? Because it blows the "chakra transfer" agrgument outta the water? Dispite the fact that certain Naruto anime teams are bias i think it is really funny.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:04 pm

In fact the least popular, is just an understatement, NS is actually one of the most popular pairings in the series, it even rivals that of NaruHina and SasuSaku, but for all the popularity, the pairing lacks the evidence, for example, it says Naruto is in love with Sakura, since when? since when was that the case? in fact I feel that Naruto's crush on Sakura was never really all that important to Naruto, maybe that is because he knew that Sakura liked Sasuke and eventually found out that she loves Sasuke.

Sure he was hurt to find that part out at first, but I feel that he accepted this fact a long time ago, that was what really killed NS, Naruto accepting Sakura's love for Sasuke, it means he has had time and space to move on, and he has, if he was so in love with Sakura, why the it's in your eyes moment, in fact if he was so in love with Sakura,, he would have never taken Hinata's hand. Naruto has moved on alright, and it seems pretty clear that he is turning to another young woman, one that has always loved him and one that he knows will be at his side no matter what.

the anime team bias? not by a long shot, they try to be indifferent, they want people to watch the series, not be turned off by romantic stuff, that is why the NaruHina moments (the ones that count the most) were watered down a little, but now it seems very likely that they will follow Kishi's wishes here.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:04 pm

@lily567: "switching target", Naruto is doing things only to "impress Sakura" : wishful thinking.

This someone is right to state that these kind of arguments just lessen the characters by making them look shallow, so without consistence and depth, changing the meaning of their action... And it was well put that it "creates its own anti-NS arguments"...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:52 am

amazing how shallow NS makes Sakura look, there has been plenty of time for Sakura to move from Sasuke, what I particularly dislike is the Sakura is too good for Sasuke mentality that NS seems to exhibit, Sakura never fell in love with Sasuke because he was perfect, that's what a crush is all about, until eventually a person/character realises that either a crush can float or it can sink, in the NS situation it sank.

Sakura isn't going to suddenly change her mind or her feelings, she has loved Sasuke for who he is, not what he is, to say that Sakura is in love with Naruto and doesn't realise it is a weak statement, based on the fact that Sakura has already chosen and what NS will not accept is the fact that she hasn't chosen Naruto, she chose Sasuke. no matter how dark the road Sasuke followed Sakura still loves him, Sakura isn't fickle and she isn't shallow.

as for Naruto, he never developed romantic feelings for Sakura, if anything his crush sank along time ago, it doesn't matter if Naruto is the hero of the village, it doesn't matter if Naruto chased after Sasuke (not only for himself, but for Sakura as well) Sakura still never changed her feelings around, it doesn't matter if he grew as a ninja, Sakura still didn't change her mind.

if Naruto being the hero, the true friend and showing personal growth wasn't enough to win Sakura over, then nothing will and Naruto knows that for a fact. maybe that's why he is showing really positive signs towards Hinata instead.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:51 am

Found this little "gem" or turd on a Youtube video (not naming names)

"okay before NH goes nuts I got to point something out.... you do know that openings and endings have no effect on the story what so ever right?"

Yeah but if Naruto and Sakura were holding hands it would effect the story? I don't know if that comment was NS, a neutral or a troll or perhaps a mix of all three. But lol
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:33 am

The openings and the endings have images of what is going on in the series if I remember correctly.

NH has every reason to go nuts, because it means the hand holding has been given more coverage, in fact, does that mean chapter 615 doesn't have any effect on the story or the front cover or even the collage of moments that mattered most in the series where there was this one image of Naruto and Hinata holding hands?

The denial level is over 9000. but I am guessing NS would do a big back flip if it was Sakura. whether it likes it or not, Naruto holding Hinata's hand for the first time (and most likely not the last) was and still is an important moment in the series, (for Naruto's personal life that is), but I am guessing that it forgot that the creators of the opening and the ending incorporated that nice moment and it will be played out in the series, and I hope with every fibre of my being that the anime department shoves it down our throats like kishi did.

To be honest Racefan, I cannot even take NS arguments and comments seriously anymore, it continuously comes up with weak arguments that border on stupid and hilarious, the scenes in the opening and ending are scenes we got from Manga canon and will be played out in future episodes.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:07 am

racefan1992 wrote:Found this little "gem" or turd on a Youtube video (not naming names)

"okay before NH goes nuts I got to point something out.... you do know that openings and endings have no effect on the story what so ever right?"

Yeah but if Naruto and Sakura were holding hands it would effect the story? I don't know if that comment was NS, a neutral or a troll or perhaps a mix of all three. But lol

Ahh yes I seen that comment I was facepalming I wasn't even bother to reply and btw I've seen an NS say that Hinata's love for Naruto is unhealthy and Hinata and Naruto's relationship is abusive. lol what? XD wow...Look at YOUR ship's relationship before talking about ours
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:23 am

~Starlight047~ wrote:
Ahh yes I seen that comment I was facepalming I wasn't even bother to reply and btw I've seen an NS say that Hinata's love for Naruto is unhealthy and Hinata and Naruto's relationship is abusive. lol what? XD wow...Look at YOUR ship's relationship before talking about ours
Okay, despite the fact that both of those statements are wrong on many levels, I can at least see what NS is doing with the first one. Trying to pretzel twist NH into being "unhealthy" by saying Hinata is being a "stalker" or is "all about Naruto."

But I cannot see how NH can possibly be twisted into being abusive in any way. Like, whaaat? There isn't a single moment between Naruto and Hinata where NS can say "that's abusive!" No matter how much selective reading is done, or how thick its shipping goggles happen to be.

So the only thing I can conclude from this is that NS was talking out its ass again.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:15 am

Bubbles wrote:
~Starlight047~ wrote:
Okay, despite the fact that both of those statements are wrong on many levels, I can at least see what NS is doing with the first one. Trying to pretzel twist NH into being "unhealthy" by saying Hinata is being a "stalker" or is "all about Naruto."

But I cannot see how NH can possibly be twisted into being abusive in any way. Like, whaaat? There isn't a single moment between Naruto and Hinata where NS can say "that's abusive!" No matter how much selective reading is done, or how thick its shipping goggles happen to be.

So the only thing I can conclude from this is that NS was talking out its ass again.

When I see these kind of arguments like NH is an "abusive" kind of relationship, sorry but I can't help thinking that there might be some trolling going around in NS area... This is the the best of the best that one can find as BS argument...Really!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 am

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 Tumblr_n3p2s9EgQt1rknyc7o1_500

Anyone else ship ShikaSaku ;)
I mean, she DID save his life.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:28 am

^^^I do :3!!!11!! Look at Sakura saving Shikamaru's life can't you see the luv in Sakura's eyezz! that's true lub ShikaSaku CANNOZZZ!!1111!!!!
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:41 am

2canon4me
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:19 am

~Starlight047~ wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:Found this little "gem" or turd on a Youtube video (not naming names)

what part of hinata and naruto's relationship is abusive? O_O unless it is tlking about 615
sigh, dear it, there is a difference between slapping someone because they annoy you and slapping someone out of the verge of going down the wrong path.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 am

lily567
what part of hinata and naruto's relationship is abusive? O_O unless it is tlking about 615
sigh, dear it, there is a difference between slapping someone because they annoy you and slapping someone out of the verge of going down the wrong path.
lmao. That's probably it! Oh man, I'll bet it is. XD If NS is going to call that abusive, might as well throw in the towel on NS being abusive because this:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 2whia9u
omg, Sakura slapped Naruto! out of itachi genjutsu, and as it was clearly not for comic relief, it must be abuse! NS is abusive! Seriously, Sakura slapped him to snap him out of an enemies attack, Hinata slapped him to stop him from giving up the world.

Neither one was abusive and for NS to say that, is to shoot itself in the foot with the fact that the NS ship has the same thing with different cicumstances.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:53 am

Bubbles wrote:
lily567
lmao. That's probably it! Oh man, I'll bet it is. XD If NS is going to call that abusive, might as well throw in the towel on NS being abusive because this:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 2whia9u
omg, Sakura slapped Naruto! out of itachi genjutsu, and as it was clearly not for comic relief, it must be abuse! NS is abusive! Seriously, Sakura slapped him to snap him out of an enemies attack, Hinata slapped him to stop him from giving up the world.

Neither one was abusive and for NS to say that, is to shoot itself in the foot with the fact that the NS ship has the same thing with different cicumstances.

And what about this one?

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next