Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Starlight Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:29 am

^^^ I swear NS argument for this is 'she's keeping her man in check.' Or something like that
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:16 am

~Starlight047~ wrote:^^^ I swear NS argument for this is 'she's keeping her man in check.' Or something like that

Double standard as usual. This is one scene in part 1 (ch 34) which could be paralleled with chapter 631 in part 2, showing that Sakura is not interested to be even considered as Naruto girlfriend. The difference between the two scenes is that in chapter 34 Naruto was kind of enthusiastic while answering Konohamaru but in chapter 631, he was joking about it. His face's expression showed that he was not giving any importance to this question and Sakura who was healing him could not see his face at that time to realize that...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 pm

I couldn't help myself, so enjoy:
Spoiler:
Look at the ball.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I couldn't help myself, so enjoy:
Spoiler:
Look at the ball.

Lol lol lol! Simple but greatly done! Lol!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:03 am

Spoiler:
Look at the ball.

Loooool xD Naruto dosen't like NS
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:17 am

so playing soccer and NS is the ball, too bad the ball is flat.

might as well be a Cricket ball, Naruto with a bat and sends it out of the stadium with a well timed Shot.

the commentator: looks like we won't be seeing NS ever again.
Naruto: good, now I don't have to worry about seeing that pitiful NS ball again.
Sakura: good shot Naruto, this should prove that there is nothing romantic between us.
Naruto: yeah that's right, now time for me to get out and spend some time with Hinata.
Sakura: why Naruto.
Naruto: you also need to spend some time with Sasuke, why should I get in the way of that.
Sakura: You're a true friend Naruto.

a few balls later Naruto is caught behind and heads back to the pavilion, with just six runs to his name, Sasuke heads out to batwith Sakura as his partner. Naruto and Hinata sit down to watch the batting display. SasuSaku put on 100 runs before the end of the days play.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:48 am

Spoiler:
Look at the ball.

Read the spoiler:

Spoiler:

NH wins and NS is a poor goalkeeper. XD
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:13 am

When I was on tumblr I found this it was funny xD

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 Tumblr_n3rrby4yOS1t5c39ao1_400
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:20 pm

^I guess this is the effect of shipping glasses, or most likely NS wishful thinking, NS needs to remember both Naruto and Sasuke ignored the people around them and headed back to the fight.

but I did find this funny though, oh well, I guess that no romance in this chapter sort of creates a Genjutsu and makes NS see something that isn't really there.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:34 am

I'm genuinely astonished at how NS can seriously see this as a good moment for it's pairing. The so called "moment" was zero sided. It wasn't even a moment! Naruto literally just stood up, and said "let's go/shall we." That's it.

The fact that NS is also banking on a "flashback" to show what else happened is hilarious. I noticed how it refuses to believe any significant flashback happened between NaruHina (you know, in 540 when Hinata recalled Naruto smiling, but it was never a played out moment in the manga as of yet.)

That moment, has the potential for a flashback, but this "moment" here in 672, does not. I'm seriously under the impression that Sakura already had taken her hand out of Naruto's chest by the time Obito put Kurama in or sometime afterward, so by the time he'd awoken, her hand was free. Naruto just stood up and said those two words.

The context doesn't show that their could even be a moment in between. If there was a moment, why were the words out of Sakura's mouth "Naruto...?" She just said his name, like she was happy and relieved he'd woken up. Almost like that had been all that happened up until his words. because it was.

I'm actually cracking up inside how it really thinks this parallel business (NS/SK "beside their future husbands") somehow means anything. Everyone expected Naruto and Sasuke to wake up next to Sakura and Karin, and a split screen was sure to happen. How does this display future romance in any way? If anything, it's showing off more NaruSasu panels, and this is highlighted by the girls being distinctly ignored.

Honestly, It's like it doesn't even realize how dead it's ship is right now. That was NaruSaku's final stand. Sakura still does not love Naruto romantically, and it was banking on Sakura having a love epiphany when Naruto dies. Then when she didn't, it banked on her having it when he woke up. She didn't.

Every other NS argument has already been used and discarded in 469. What does NS have left for an argument, aside from main x main, GF comment and Sakura looked untrusting of Sasuke? None of those cement NS one bit, nor does it say anything about Sakura's feelings changing to Naruto, which is exactly what NS needs at this point. Not even the final SN battle will work because it would again rely on Naruto being near death or hurt badly and we've already seen this.

It did not change a thing for Sakura romantically, nor would Sakura choosing Naruto's side during the battle mean that she loves him and not Sasuke, because we all know that Naruto will pretty much be in the right, while Sasuke would be in the wrong. As a logical woman despite her feelings, Sakura will choose who is right in her eyes, not based off of who she wants to be with romantically and the fact that NS even equates this kind of choice to romantic interest just shows how highly it regards Sakura.

But yes, from what I see, there is nothing left. So I ask, what is left for NS?

Somebody help me out here because all I see is dead pairing.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:30 am

^"Dead pairing"? Did it exist in the first place, I mean romantically. No offense but romantic NS was born out of a wishful thinking imho.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:43 am

Irielo wrote:^"Dead pairing"? Did it exist in the first place, I mean romantically. No offense but romantic NS was born out of a wishful thinking imho.
Haha, true. But at least it had mutual friendship and red herrings coupled with Naruto's crush. It had something to work with at one point, even if it wasn't much. But now? All of its supposed "evidence", possibilities and theories have been shot down as of 672. I really see nothing left it can actually argue in favor of its pairing.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:39 am

I felt that NS was dead and buried from chapter 470. Sakura falsely confessed her love to Naruto and he shot it down, sure Sakura had good intentions, but Naruto knew that Sakura still loves Sasuke, no fake smile is going to be the thing that proves that she has supposedly moved on.

in fact there is no evidence to suggest that Sakura has in fact moved on. to use this chapter as some sort of symbolism is really sad, Naruto basically ignored Sakura, he knew that there was a job to do, plus if he was in love with Sakura he would have said something a long time ago. this chapter did symbolise something, really the end of NS, (not that it had a beginning any way)

I bet if Naruto said thank you Sakura, NS would be jumping through the wall with great joy, but if Naruto said it with a straight face, the context of it would mean thanks for saving my life/ but there would be no romantic implications. Sakura was there because she is a medic-nin, it is her job to save people's lives. to romanticise it is just sad The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 2617627483 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:29 am

I get too say it again: trololololololololololololololololololololololololol

made longer for added effect. XD
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:25 am

Bubbles wrote:I'm actually cracking up inside how it really thinks this parallel business (NS/SK "beside their future husbands") somehow means anything.
Last time Naruto and Sasuke woke up near Hagoromo. By NS's lolgic they woke up near their future common husband. By NS's lolgic NaruHagoSasu is a canon incest pedophile gay trio now. When you try to think like NS, you will find out that your mind is capable of some really disgusting things, like this one. One more thing - Hinata also woke up near Sakura when the latter was healing her after Pain's attack. You already know what that means by NS's lolgic, didn't you?

For me 672 was official funeral of NS and SK. It's just that a lot of people decided to not attend it and continue pretending that these are still alive.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:14 pm

^I agree on that often NS lolgic exaggerates things through its special pairing glasses. But let's be honest, if Naruto woke up and Hinata was around, we would have liked it...

Anyway, chapter 672 just blew away this prediction about a romantic moment between Naruto and Sakura. The way Naruto and Sasuke woke up and decided to go back directly to the battlefield, leaves NO place to ambiguity nor to any expectations regarding romance.

Although romance is a subplot, I think Kishi does work on it well and I'm sure the next NaruHina moment (or eventually SasuSaku) will be sweet and nice...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Irielo wrote:^I agree on that often NS lolgic exaggerates things through its special pairing glasses. But let's be honest, if Naruto woke up and Hinata was around, we would have liked it...
If Kishimoto was building up those illusional NS and SK moments, they would be there. But they are not.

It is funny to see how NS and SK arguments are saying now that "They are in the middle of a war! There just was no time for "moments"!". Yet these arguments totally forgot that we've got it's all in your eyes moment and hands holding scenes exactly in the middle of a war (especially hands holding), because Kishimoto likes building up NaruHina and make this couple progress more and more. And if it was Hinata near Naruto during his wake up, there would be NH moment, because it is Naruto and Hinata, the two who were meant for each other from the very beginning. I'm sure we will see Hinata's reaction on Naruto's resurrection soon and it will have romantic tension, just like when she started running after Naruto, but didn't make it. Because Hinata is in love with Naruto and Sakura is not. That's why we are getting NaruHina moments and NS doesn't.

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Use "it" and not "they" nor "some NS.." while addressing NS arguments. Thanks)
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:34 am

^I think the story developed in a way which clearly shows what are the intentions regarding the pairing issues. However, there is also a constant denying of this development by the rival pairing... Well, what can we do about it? Just let it be...  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 1001631471 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 72114879 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:38 am

I also want to say something really important.

The whole purpose to "kill" Naruto and Sasuke was to redeeme Obito and Kabuto (which they did successfully), not for "romantic" development. As Hagoromo said, your survival depends on people outside. And Kurama mentioned only Obito's help, because this whole situation was done exclusively for him to have a chance to redeeme himself and Kishimoto showed that Obito did his job, just like Kabuto for Sasuke as a thank you to Itachi for saving him from darkness. Two once evil characters became good, because this is the whole point of Naruto manga, how people are changing to the better.

In fact there was never a place for NS and SK, Naruto and Sasuke death was done for Obito and Kabuto, for their characters to have a chance to redeeme.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:59 am

yes that is right, the last 10 or so chapters showed nothing in the shipping department, as you said greatkunglao, it was used to redeem the once bad guys, it had nothing to do with the romance side of things, sure Sakura kept Naruto alive just long enough for Obito to put the last parts of the Bijuu chakra into Naruto, but there was still no amount of romance afterwards, if anything, it sort of hurt the two pairings that were supposedly meant to be involved.

I think we are going to see Team 7 fighting side by side again, it would seem really fitting.

also I kind of disagree to some extent with the middle of a war comment, I have see that with NS as well, the main difference is with NaruHina, it might have been in the middle of a war, but there were these romantic moments, that sort of showed us that Naruto is taking more of an interest in Hinata.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:06 am

Loooooool omfg

NS is now saying Naruto's mark is a full moon and not a sun!!

How does that make any sense?

All because hinata's name means "towards the sun"

Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:27 am

Twin Steps wrote:Loooooool omfg

NS is also paralleling Naruto's new mark with Haruno clan's symbol *facepalm*
Leave it be. NS is now a monkey with a grenade. NS been the monkey and its arguments been the grenade.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:43 am

what that means TwinSteps, let NS have the arguments it comes up with blow up in its face.

the new mark is only there to serve as a reminder of the power-up, also I didn't know the Haruno clan had a symbol, oh wait was it ever a clan to begin with?

just because the new mark is a sun, it doesn't signify NaruHina, nor does it signify NS, I just wish it would stop with these parallels and pointless arguments, the arguments are showing how foolish NS really is, everytime it comes up with a new comment, it continues to prove that it doesn't really care about the story and the characters, it continues to in effect bash Naruto and Sakura, which is really sad in my opinion. in reality I now just ignore it, it is the best thing that can be done, I would rather watch it make a fool of NS than to get involved, just watching it and the arguments fall to pieces is enough satisfaction for me. If/when Naruhina becomes canon, I will not stoop to any low level to give NS hell, I am done with it. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 2617627483 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 3187358519 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 892101856 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 694909377 but I will enjoy the reaction though.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:18 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Twin Steps wrote:Loooooool omfg

NS is also paralleling Naruto's new mark with Haruno clan's symbol *facepalm*
Leave it be. NS is now a monkey with a grenade. NS been the monkey and its arguments been the grenade.

When I see such arguments I just can think that there might be some trolling around... Really, this is becoming absolutely ridiculous. There is even no need to address these "arguments"...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 Empty Is hinata only narutos second choice ?

Post by sunshine95 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:39 am

NS always say to me that if naruto could choose his girlfriend he would  choose sakura over hinata ...
What is your opinion ?

Last edited by 51-mustang on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : canno mention fans, just mention it or NS)
sunshine95
sunshine95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next