Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:48 pm

Spoiler:
Of course, NaruSaku wants to pretend that this can still happen, and that 469 wasn't a big stab in the face for the pairing.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:38 pm

^nope, nothing to say, I better keep my fingers tied and keep my words to myself, because if I do say something, it will constitute as bashing and that is against the rules. no seriously, what is NS trying to prove by wanting something to happen that has lost any chance of occurring a long time ago, NaruSaku collapsed a long time ago, the only thing between Naruto and Sakura is a lasting friendship, like I said there is nothing wrong with it, that would be what is best for Naruto and Sakura.

Plus I don't think Sakura would get in the way of her friend's happiness right, she is Hinata's friend, a true friend would want their friend to be happy, Naruto is a true friend because he knows that Sakura would be happy with Sasuke. So really what is NS trying to prove? especially since Naruto and Sakura are the main reasons why NS can never happen.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:47 pm

The argument is that it doesn't matter if they are friends or not because the heart wants what the heart wants. Basically, it's going to be a competition for Naruto until he chooses Sakura someone. It's like the argument that Sakura isn't taken by anybody so Naruto can keep pursuing her if he wants ignoring thst she just isn't into him like that.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:59 pm

NS was never meant to be. The only thing which existed was Naruto's crush for Sakura. Naruto did not even respect her as/like a friend in the beginning when he tried to kiss her using a trick. But he has learnt afterwards to know her and to respect her true feelings, becoming a true friend of hers.

Sakura too did not respect Naruto in the beginning and she did not want to have anything to do with him until Sasuke changed her mind. She has then learnt to know who Naruto is and she acknowledged his worth and respected hm without the intervention of someone else.

Therefore NaruSaku represents a true friendship development.

One might think that friendship could transform into love... Yes but in NS case, it would be quite hard to believe. Sakura is still in love with Sasuke and Naruto is showing positive signs of reciprocation to Hinata's feelings.

So, liking NS for a question of taste: ok, but forcing Naruto and Sakura to be together just to satisfy a question of taste: oh no!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:47 am

NaruSaku likes to say it's ship is most logical...but when you look at the story as a whole, and how kishi has handled the individuals involved within the pairings, NS is completely illogical.

Tell me how its logical to have Hinata love Naruto and make her continuously confident in being with him, only to have her shot down and heartbroken for no reason?

Tell me how it's logical to have Sakura love Sasuke throughout everything wrong he could have possibly done to turn her away from him romantically and yet she still perserveres....only to change her mind at the last second out of "sudden realization?"

Tell me how its logical to have Naruto show zero signs he's so deeply into Sakura, accept that she loves Sasuke while rejecting her confession and thinking nothing of his own feelings for her in hundreds of chapters, holding another girls hand when he knows she loves him...only to reject her at the last minute, dragging it out instead of just telling her of his disinterest beforehand?

And Sasuke? His story isn't complete yet, and his side of romance is very much up in the air...but what would be the purpose of having Sakura love him and keeping Sasuke's feelings ambiguous all this time if nothing would ever come of it? Not to mention there hasnt been a single girl since Sakura that he called precious to him or was shown to be even remotely close to.

I fail to see how having these issues equates to "most logical", especially since on top of these issues, Sakura and Naruto do not understand each other where it really counts.NS is a pairing for the sake of main x main, because otherwise Sakura is not the heroine and kishi selled for fans.

Last edited by Bubbles on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:23 am

What is even more horrendous, Bubbles, is the fact that NS is still convinced that Kishi spent all this time making these girls love these guys, in a shonen manga, just so he can switch their ideals around even though it has nothing to do with the main plot of the story, and to do so would be aligned with the stupidity of fodder. I can't believe the amount of complexity that comes from the NS story of tru lubb, only to find out that this IS NOT A ROMANCE and pretty much ANY romance to come out of it was set up from the first fucking series. There is absolutely no point in wasting valuable plot space just to please numbnuts NS and its crack ship. I can't stress enough how immoral the ship itself is to begin with.
Forcing someone to just drop the love of their life because #yolo AND because it's just ever so easy?
And then to remain unshakably convinced that Naruto loves her, even though the only word to mouth feelings that we have from him are those of a crush and that was from part fucking 1.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:08 am

^

You forgot 3rd parties like Sai, Minato (ignorently) and others.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:28 am

^ who knew nothing about naruto, sakura and sasuke.

I have a question, why do these third parties assume that naruto and sakura are in a relationship or some sort?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:48 am

lily567 wrote:^ who knew nothing about naruto, sakura and sasuke.

I have a question, why do these third parties assume that naruto and sakura are in a relationship or some sort?

Because they have never seen Sasuke and Sakura's interactions. They saw that Naruto and Sakura are closed to each other without knowing that Sasuke is the reason why they became so closed. That's why I prefer Kakashi's stance because he knows all of them very well since Part 1 and he's never dared to interfere in the characters' feelings.

Off-topic about Sai:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:39 pm

^ hmm I see and it seems according to what he said when k11 made their resolve before joining naruto that he has an understanding of friendship I think.

do you guys honestly believe that we might get to see minato seeing the  type of relationship naruto and hinata and I mean by the way they interact before he joins his wife in the afterlife?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:40 pm

lily567 wrote:^ hmm I see and it seems according to what he said when k11 made their resolve before joining naruto that he has an understanding of friendship I think.

do you guys honestly believe that we might get to see minato seeing the  type of relationship naruto and hinata and I mean by the way they interact before he joins his wife in the afterlife?

^ We can only hope, with the current turn of events it may be very possible. Ever since 633 I've been hoping for that moment because It'll be a massive slap to the face for NS. Once Minato sees their interaction i'm confident he'll correct his previous assumption or at least comment on the obvious difference with Naruto when it comes to Hinata and definitely how much Hinata cares for Naruto.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:48 pm

lily567 wrote:

Could it happen?: Yes
Chances of it happening?: I wouldn't bet the farm on it but Kishi has thrown stuff out of left field before.

BTW based on the current SITREP, NS will come up with some form of excuse when Sakura gets near Naruto as "romantic" in nature, dispite the fact that the current situation WILL NOT INVOLVE anything romantic at all.

I'm waiting for a prediction in other words.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:07 pm

racefan1992 wrote:
lily567 wrote:

Chances of it happening?: I wouldn't bet the farm on it but Kishi has thrown stuff out of left field before.

BTW based on the current SITREP, NS will come up with some form of excuse when Sakura gets near Naruto as "romantic" in nature, dispite the fact that the current situation WILL NOT INVOLVE anything romantic at all.

I don't mean to sound silly but what does sitrep mean  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 835629946 
I do think minato might be near by enough to notice the interaction between those two and see how they are when they are in their own little world
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:35 pm

^I would like Minato to notice NaruHina's interactions and Hinata herself as well. Therefore, if there is any NaruHina moment coming, the only way that could happen is if Minato is around during this moment. If he is not busy with the fight or whatsoever, then it could happen.

Like my friend Lickstermik said, that would be for sure a big slap to NS.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 am

The only reason I want Minato to notice is because he should know about the girl who truly loves his son. I don't want him leaving not being able to tell Kushina that Naruto has found someone. Also, I want NS tears to drink. Minato "backtracking" on it's beloved 631 lolblessing would be hysterical.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:34 am

lily567 wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:
lily567 wrote:

I don't mean to sound silly but what does sitrep mean  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 835629946 
I do think minato might be near by enough to notice the interaction between those two and see how they are when they are in their own little world

SITREP: SITuation REPort.

I'd like Minato too see something just for the fact that he was "assuming" that Sakura was Narutos girlfriend and was been ignorent about their relationship.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:50 am

yup I will definitely like to see minato seeing the interaction his son has with hinata and smiles at it

now you guys, we always have third parties for ns and I know naruhina doesn't need any but why is it that majority of the time when naruto and hinata interact especially in big crowds, it is only the enemies(pein,,madara,obito ) who sees something is going on with naruto and hinata but don't say anything
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:03 am

lily567 wrote:yup I will definitely like to see minato seeing the interaction his son has with  hinata and smiles at it

now you guys, we always have third parties for ns and I know naruhina doesn't need any but  why is it that majority of the time when naruto  and hinata interact especially in big crowds, it is only the enemies(pein,,madara,obito ) who sees something is going on with naruto and hinata but don't say anything

Pein said that love breeds hatred and Madara called Hinata Naruto "little missus". So, they assumed that there is love between Naruto and Hinata. I can't come with a better answer but they saw through NaruHina's reactions and power-ups how they could influence each other to keep on fighting. In Pein's case, his speech about love/hatred sounded more like a fatality, maybe a provocation.

The only ones who remained silent in the conditions you are talking about are Neji and Kiba. Both realized that something was going on during the "It's all in your eyes" moment (ch 559) but did not comment on the spot and only observed the scene.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Susko Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:06 pm

I don't like how you say that girls are more mature about their love.

Remember how part 1 Hinata and Sakura were ?

I would not call that a mature love compared to part 1 Naruto. I mean POAL is proof enough that he was mature and understandable at that young age.

By part 2 they are all old enough to know what love is and should be considered equals when it comes to love.
Susko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Well the fact remained that Sakura was immature about her crush on Sasuke, she only pictured Sasuke as the perfect boy at the time, but as she learned more about him, she started to realises what kind of person he was and effectively feel in love with that Sasuke and not the one she pictured, that is something Naruto acknowledged in the POAL, but Naruto still maintained his ways of upsetting Sakura.

Hinata was mature about her love with Naruto, she couldn't say something because of her low self esteem. Hinata before anyone else noticed, was in love with Naruto, not because of some shallow reason as to why they like,, but because of the type of person he was.

To be continued later on

EDIT: we also want to talk about immature, then look no further than Karin, she only likes Sasuke because he is cool and handsome, not for who he is, Sakura wasn't that much of a fan girl, but as I pointed out earlier, she realised A: what Sasuke meant to her, B: what kind of person he really was and C: grew genuine feelings for him. sure it took her some time, but in the end it was mature of her.

Hinata wasn't in the same light, her love for Naruto was already established, she never attempted to pursue someone else that everyone else liked, in fact she never went with the crowd, she only had eyes for Naruto, that was something that her heart was set on.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:39 pm

No Susko, Naruto was not mature enough when he made the POAL. He was confident, even over-confident that he was going to bring Sasuke back and made this promise. Naruto is very empathic and he could see how Sakura was desperate at that time, so he made that promise and he made it in a hurry while leaving with the others to get Sasuke.

That's why he felt bad when he failed. He was disappointed about himself and was feeling stupid too I guess.

In the beginning of P1, Sakura was fan-girling over Sasuke, then being his teammate made her discover who he was: flaws etc. She stopped this fan-girling behavior but loved him genuinely.

Hinata was shy but she showed that she was mature enough too when she made the PF speech.

Now, in the way to express the feelings, the girls expressed them without ambiguity: Sakura's confession to Sasuke and Hinata's confession to Naruto. I don't know if we could expect such confessions from the boys but it seems that the girls are close enough to their romantic feelings to express them in such a way.

Now, that you state that in P2 they are old enough to know what love is, then I assume that you think then that Sakura is still in love with Sasuke prior to the love letter she received from a random Shinobi... that Hinata is in love with Naruto prior to the confession and that Naruto has started to reciprocate her feelings prior to "It's all in your eyes", him thanking her and holding her hand (ch 615).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:08 am

a bit off topic but..

Does anyone else get CHILLS during that fight between Pain and Naruto?
"DO YOU HATE ME NOW?"

"BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

NNOOOO SHIIIT HE FUCKING HATES YOU. YOU KILLED HIS SOON TO BE WIFEY YOU ASS.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:58 pm

well I didn't get any chills but when naruto went six tails on pain I was like go naruto kick that bums but for harming hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:51 am

Irielo wrote:Madara called Hinata Naruto "little missus".

No, he didn't. Madara just called Hinata a "girl" and MangaStream decided to use the word "missus" in their lovely slang choice. MangaPanda translated it correctly (using "little girl") and Viz used the word "lass" (which means "girl", usually used towards someone that is young, which Hinata would be compared to Madara).

I don't mind people using the MS translation as a joke, but never as an argument because it's clearly inaccurate if you're trying to use "missus" based on it's main definition (girlfriend/wife) instead of it's slang definition (any female that you don't know, young or old--though I tend to hear it for those that are older instead of younger). This is one of the times I don't like the fact that MangaStream purposely uses slang in its translations instead of being direct.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:54 am

^Thanks for this precision! Oh damn! I now feel disappointed... The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 2801306734 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next