Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 14 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:57 pm

MichaelInsanity wrote:Ah fuck that wasn't the right video xD

Guise. Guise....

Guise. Watch the video though? c:
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 14 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:56 pm

itachi75 wrote:from 0-100 (0 meaning no possible way and 100 meaning obviously going to happen) how would you rate the chances of Narusaku becoming cannon.
-
(I am sorry if i asked this before I am just curious to see your responses)

-100. Exactly, minus 100. The chances of NarSak to happen can be described only with a negative number.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:45 am

Lol yea, that's definitely about right -_-
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:10 am

lily567 wrote:I've gotta a question
why did you guys think ns had a chance?
from the time in part 1 when naruto made that promise it was then that ns wasn't going to be then and it certainly isn't going to happen now.
if ns was meant to be then it would have been sakura who was the one who helped nauto come this far (pfs,pain arc etc).

why was hinata portrayed as kind? why wasn't she portrayed as someone who also put up a front and had a slight temper but hid her true feelings?

NS had a chance because of the shonen archtype (which means nothing now). Yes, if NS was meant too happen, Sakura would have been there for the PFS, the true confession, 615 and 633 (throw in 649 if you like) and all the other NH moments (not all have had romantic undertones).

Hinata is portrayed as kind because it is her character design, Kishi originally had her be that way in his original version of the manga (the alpha test if you will). She is also portrayed exactly like Naruto (they have some similarities but some vast differences as well, Sakura and Lee point out the similarities).

I guess Kishi wanted too portray her has shy, quiet and timid (not so much now) but someone who when needed can be brutally honest (in a non-hurtful way), comforting, giving, unselfish and loving person. But also been tough, smart and show alot of heart and courage when needed as well. (not saying the Sakura doesn't have some of the qualities but i see all those in Hinata.)

Mileage will vary.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:42 am

I've said this once, I'll say it again: The manga grew with its audience.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:24 am

^yup

I saw your video
some of those arguments are the most ridiculas ones and they are easily debatable.

how about doing a video about naruto's behaviour and feelings for hinata from part one to 2
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 am

Definitely something I'm going to do after this next chapter comes out.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:31 am

naruhina is a very interesting pairing,
-
Narusaku is so common its boring, a main character likes another main and they fall in love.
-
I know this is a shounen but i doubt that is something to consider simply becuase other shouned have different results.
-
I hope that naruhina will become cannon, becuase if it does I will be really happy, dont you agree?
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:49 am

itachi75 wrote:naruhina is a very interesting pairing,
-
Narusaku is so common its boring, a main character likes another main and they fall in love.
-
I know this is a shounen but i doubt that is something to consider simply becuase other shouned have different results.
-
I hope that naruhina will become cannon, becuase if it does I will be really happy, dont you agree?

After all the importance which was given to Hinata in Naruto's life and Naruto's importance in Hinata's life and that because of love, NH should not happen because of so called "Shonen laws"? And what about Sakura? Do her feelings for Sasuke not count? Is she forced to fall in love with the hero because of these so called laws again? Actually SasuSaku becoming canon would fulfill that "law".

Anyway trying to depend on such a superficial aspect and ignoring the story is another way of denying things.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:11 am

About stereotypse and "genre laws". I just found one anime, where there is one canon pairing, that looks like NaruHina 100%, just look at this:
Spoiler:
And some manga shots:
https://2img.net/h/i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq79/louise12wee/hayslol.jpg
http://i37.mangareader.net/perfect-girl-evolution/109/perfect-girl-evolution-2503401.jpg
http://aponya.ru/images/4a4153e2cb557552a2e90abdd327aa2b.jpeg

That's right guys, it's not fan-art or doujinshi, this is an actual characters from actual manga/anime called Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.

But don't get it in mind too much. Me personally, I don't like stereotypes and respect every artist, who doesn't follow them and Kishimoto is definitely one of those.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:11 am

^ wow they really do resemble naruhina
there was something I noticed in 615 that could have been hidden under naruto's words
yes naruto said thank you for being by his side and for encouraging him and the sacrifice etc but there was something I think he also thanked her. what do you guys think it is?(I want to know your replies before I give an answer)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:14 am

lily567 wrote:^ wow they really do resemble naruhina
there was something I noticed in 615 that could have been hidden under naruto's words
yes naruto said thank you for being by his side  and for encouraging him and the sacrifice etc but there was something I think he also thanked her. what do you guys think it is?(I want to know your replies before I give an answer)

Do you mean he subtly thanked her for her loving him?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:27 am

that is true but that is not what I meant. there was something else he thanked her for
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:28 am

GreatKungLao wrote:About stereotypse and "genre laws". I just found one anime, where there is one canon pairing, that looks like NaruHina 100%, just look at this:
Spoiler:
And some manga shots:
http://i37.mangareader.net/perfect-girl-evolution/109/perfect-girl-evolution-2503401.jpg

That's right guys, it's not fan-art or doujinshi, this is an actual characters from actual manga/anime called Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.

But don't get it in mind too much. Me personally, I don't like stereotypes and respect every artist, who doesn't follow them and Kishimoto is definitely one of those.

Is this shonen in nature or is that a MainXSecondary?

@lily567 i'm with @Irielo, he may have subtly thanked her for loving him but i don't get what you mean. Perhaps you aren't being clear enough or my brain isn't working properly.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:35 am

racefan1992 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:About stereotypse and "genre laws". I just found one anime, where there is one canon pairing, that looks like NaruHina 100%, just look at this:
Spoiler:
And some manga shots:

Is this shonen in nature or is that a MainXSecondary?

@lily567 i'm with @Irielo, he may have subtly thanked her for loving him but i don't get what you mean. Perhaps you aren't being clear enough or my brain isn't working properly.
Well, there are 4 main male characters and one main female. So, I don't know where to put this. And no, this is a comedi and shoujo in genre.

The thing is that other 3 main male characters are aware of feelings of these two characters on screenshots for each other and always making their best to help them with their relationships, because it's hard for them to confess each other by themselves.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:16 am

alright I will tell you what I was trying to say
yes you guys are right when he was thanking her for loving him but there is a bit more to it
he was thanking her for the time even if he didn't notice, she had always smiled at him and had always looked at him with the gentle look he never got when he was younger.
basically what he wanted, acknowledgment from a girl, someone who smiles at him with a gentle look and saw who he really was all of that he got from hinata and he is thanking her for it all hence he was saying thanks for being by my side all along
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:38 am

lily567 wrote:alright  I will tell you what I was trying to say
yes you guys are right when he was thanking her for loving him but there is a bit more to it
he was thanking her  for  the time even if he didn't notice, she had always smiled at him and had always looked at him with the gentle look he never got  when he was younger.
basically what he wanted, acknowledgment from a girl, someone  who smiles at him with a gentle look and saw who he really was all of that he got from hinata and he is thanking her for it all hence he was saying thanks for being by my side all along

Indeed. Hinata saw who Naruto was/is since they were young. She could understand that he was seeking for acknowledgement because she could identify herself to him. Instead of going hard on him, instead of disrespecting him and rejecting him, she showed tolerance towards him and admired him for his determination.

The PF speech showed that Hinata believed in Naruto and the latter at that time was touched by what she told him. So, Naruto thanked Hinata for the fact that she believed in him too. To believe in someone you love builds trust and self-esteem in the heart of the loved one.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:alright  I will tell you what I was trying to say
he was thanking her  for  the time even if he didn't notice, she had always smiled at him and had always looked at him with the gentle look he never got  when he was younger.
basically what he wanted, acknowledgment from a girl, someone  who smiles at him with a gentle look and saw who he really was all of that he got from hinata and he is thanking her for it all hence he was saying thanks for being by my side all along

Indeed. Hinata saw who Naruto was/is since they were young. She could understand that he was seeking for acknowledgement because she could identify herself to him. Instead of going hard on him, instead of disrespecting him and rejecting him, she showed tolerance towards him and admired him for his determination.

The PF speech showed that Hinata believed in Naruto and the latter at that time was touched by what she told him. So, Naruto thanked Hinata for the fact that she believed in him too. To believe in someone you love builds trust and self-esteem in the heart of the loved one.

and the fact that hinata was the first girl further more person out of k11 to show that she believed in him through encouraging words.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:10 pm

The greatest argument against NS is the fact that Sakura has loved sasuke for all these chapters, and it isn't even an assumption it is a cold hard manga fact.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:36 am

^exactly

question you guys
do you guys think naruto has a crush on hinata now  also do you think that naruto likes sakura no longer more than a friend?
do you guys remember this but why did hinata's voice change why??
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:37 am

^I don't know why her voice changed but to answer your other question, I would say that if Naruto still had a crush on Sakura, he would not take it really seriously. The way he is reacting to Hinata during this war suggests imo that he is discovering something deeper than an expiring crush and that thing is love.

That could be why he thanked Hinata like that because thanks to her he discovered the feeling of being loved by hearing it (confession) and seeing it into action (Hinata vs Pein) to realize that this feeling motivated him or gave him the power to overcome obstacles in situations where he could have given up.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:43 am

Irielo wrote:^I don't know why her voice changed but to answer your other question, I would say that if Naruto still had a crush on Sakura, he would not take it really seriously. The way he is reacting to Hinata during this war suggests imo that he is discovering something deeper than an expiring crush and that thing is love.

That could be why he thanked Hinata like that because thanks to her he discovered the feeling of being loved by hearing it (confession) and seeing it into action (Hinata vs Pein) to realize that this feeling motivated him or gave him the power to overcome obstacles in situations where he could have given up.
in the pfs hinata displayed care and belief for and of naruto.
in the pein arcs, she showed love,sacrifice and protection to and of naruto and since his mother explained it somemore, he finally understood the feeling of being loved by someone and that someone he found to be hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:06 am

lily567 wrote:in the pfs hinata displayed care and belief for and of naruto.
in the pein arcs, she showed love,sacrifice and protection to and of naruto and since his mother explained it somemore, he finally understood the feeling of being loved by someone and that someone he found to be hinata

That's why I think Naruto is realizing/has realized the value of love... What is then something ephemeral like a crush compared with something which lasts: love? That's why, I've stated that Naruto does not consider his crush on Sakura seriously anymore. He even went until making fun of it when his father asked him if she was his girlfriend.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:49 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:in the pfs hinata displayed care and belief for and of naruto.

That's why I think Naruto is realizing/has realized the value of love... What is then something ephemeral like a crush compared with something which lasts: love? That's why, I've stated that Naruto does not consider his crush on Sakura seriously anymore. He even went until making fun of it when his father asked him if she was his girlfriend.

not only has he realised the value of love but exactly how strong it is.
he understood from that moment on not only how strong love is but exactly how strongly hinata feels for him and that was the sort of love that he wanted all along.
hinata might not have a temper like kushina but that doesn't mean she can't throw a punch. naruto wants someone to love him for who he is not what he has become(hero etc).naruto knows that the love as well as support of his mother towards his father was what got his father where he is/was today and finally he understood what itachi was saying to him. The bond between his parents is just like that of the bond between himself and hinata because the same way minato got where he is due to the love, support and care of his wife kushina, naruto got where he is due to the support, love, care, understanding of his best friend, partner, his soulmate and the woman who holds a special place in his heart. naruto finally understood how much hinata means to him
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:55 am

lily567 wrote:not only has he realised the value of love but exactly how strong it is.
he understood from that moment on not only how strong love is but exactly how strongly hinata feels for him and that was the sort of love that he wanted all along.
hinata  might not have a temper like kushina but that doesn't mean she can't throw a punch. naruto wants someone to love him for who he is not what he has become(hero etc).naruto knows that the love  as well as support of his mother towards his father  was what got his father where he is/was today and finally  he understood what itachi was saying to him. The bond between his parents is just like that of the bond between himself and hinata because  the same way minato got where he is due to the love, support and care of his wife kushina, naruto got where he is due to the support, love, care, understanding of his best friend, partner, his soulmate and the woman who holds a special  place in his heart. naruto finally understood  how much hinata means to him

You said it all Lily! So why bothering us with something like a crush? There is no reason for it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next