Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 13 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:19 am

Hey guys, I did a little Anti NS rant. There IS cursing, minor bashing but no names involved except 1 troll on tumblr, a bit of anger and what not, so if you don't particularly care for that, then don't watch please. That was your warning.

Also, I am sick. Like really sick, so excuse the snorting.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 13 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:57 am

it fails to understand that naruto acts like an idiot with all his friends sakura included. yes it is quality over quantity because when naruto interacts with hinata, its has always been different. when he is with her, you have always seen a different side to naruto, not that goofy side but a more mature side and he has always shown that side to hinata even others(kiba,neji,shino) have noticed it and now the entire alliance has seen it too
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:47 am

lily567 wrote:it fails to understand that naruto acts like an idiot with all his friends sakura included. yes it is quality over quantity because when naruto interacts with hinata, its has always been different. when he is with her, you have always seen  a different side to naruto, not that goofy side but a more mature side and he has always shown that side to hinata even others(kiba,neji,shino) have noticed it and now the entire alliance has seen it too

I'm sure Hinata loves Naruto's goofy side as well.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:it fails to understand that naruto acts like an idiot with all his friends sakura included. yes it is quality over quantity because when naruto interacts with hinata, its has always been different. when he is with her, you have always seen  a different side to naruto, not that goofy side but a more mature side and he has always shown that side to hinata even others(kiba,neji,shino) have noticed it and now the entire alliance has seen it too

can't argue there, she loves all of naruto whether he is an idiot or not :D
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:58 am

Irielo wrote:

Of course, she loves him been not perfect and his strength to struggle to become better than he could be no matter how hard it is.
Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:02 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:

Of course, she loves him been not perfect and his strength to struggle to become better than he could be no matter how hard it is.
Spoiler:

Naruto will make Hinata often laugh, she who comes from a strict and traditional family I can imagine...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:24 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:

Spoiler:

Naruto will make Hinata often laugh, she who comes from a strict and traditional family I can imagine...

the same way hinata often makes naruto laugh and smile
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:31 am

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:

Spoiler:

the same way hinata  often makes naruto laugh and smile

You were talking about how Naruto behaves more mature when he is with Hinata. I think that Hinata has the gift to cool him down because she can see beyond the appearances and can read his heart like he has the gift to make her laugh and laughing is joy, something Hinata needs in her life. That's another aspect about how they complete each other so well.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:33 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:

Spoiler:

the same way hinata  often makes naruto laugh and smile

You were talking about how Naruto behaves more mature when he is with Hinata. I think that Hinata has the gift to cool him down because she can see beyond the appearances and can read his heart like he has the gift to make her laugh and laughing is joy, something Hinata needs in her life. That's another aspect how they complete each other so well.

would you say that her gentle nature and being patient with him was the reason of how she can cool him
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:42 am

lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:
would you say that her gentle nature and being patient with him was the reason of how she can cool him

That's a good point. I was thinking about the way she talks to him enables Naruto to cool down from stressful situations where he sometimes doubt about himself or does not know what to do, for instance the PF speech's context and during Naruto's despair after Neji's death .
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:10 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

That's a good point. I was thinking about the way she talks to him enables Naruto to cool down from stressful situations where he sometimes doubt about himself or does not know what to do, for instance the PF speech's context and during Naruto's despair after Neji's death .

another thing is yes naruto wanted love but he didn't want hinata, he needed her and when he thanked her in 615, he realised that whenever he needed her, she was always there for him and he is glad that he has her by his side when he needed her the most and I think when he squeezed her hand a message like this was sent ' stay by me hinata'
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:21 am

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

another thing is yes naruto wanted love but he didn't want hinata, he needed her and when he thanked her in 615, he realised that whenever he needed her, she was always there for him and he is glad that he has her by his side when he needed her the most and I think when he squeezed her hand  a message  like this was sent ' stay by me hinata'

Of course it was a way for Naruto to thank her first and the way he hold her hand showed that he is happy and relieved to have someone like her by his side and that he needs her by his side. NS might have a problem with that but not Naruto and that's what NS should understand but it's still finding all kind of excuses to deny or lessen it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:55 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

another thing is yes naruto wanted love but he didn't want hinata, he needed her and when he thanked her in 615, he realised that whenever he needed her, she was always there for him and he is glad that he has her by his side when he needed her the most and I think when he squeezed her hand  a message  like this was sent ' stay by me hinata'

Of course it was a way for Naruto to thank her first and the way he hold her hand showed that he is happy and relieved to have someone like her by his side and that he needs her by his side. NS might have a problem with that but not Naruto and that's what NS should understand but it's still finding all kind of excuses to deny or lessen it.

that is why chapters later she declared she wants to stay by his side because throught the handhold naruto sent a message to hinata like stay by me. it doesn't want to understand so it is finding all sorts of ways to dismiss or lessen it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:05 am

I'm trying to choose my words carefully in order not to go against the rules but what I could read on a Naruto's forum regarding pairings... well I can't find the right words because it is so much ridiculous. Please if you answer this post, try to respect the rules here.

Spoiler:

Becoming NS because of a... fan fiction? Am I dreaming or nightmaring or what?
So, the manga does not count? I respect NS who likes NS because of a question of taste and I would not like if x or y becomes NH because of a NH fan fiction. How much do these fictions in the fictions influence minds? Maybe it's me who is mad after all... But the manga is the only reference which counts although one could find beautiful NaruHina, NS, SasuHina, NaruIno, KibaHina fan fictions.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:20 am

Irielo wrote:I'm trying to choose my words carefully in order not to go against the rules but what I could read on a Naruto's forum regarding pairings... well I can't find the right words because it is so much ridiculous. Please if you answer this post, try to respect the rules here.

Spoiler:

So, the manga does not count? I respect NS who likes NS because of a question of taste and I would not like if x or y becomes NH because of a NH fan fiction. How much do these fictions in the fictions influence minds? Maybe it's me who is mad after all... But the manga is the only reference which counts although one could find beautiful NaruHina, NS, SasuHina, NaruIno, KibaHina fan fictions.

smh
there is a reason it is a FANFICTION, it is just people's ideas that they put into writing.
I think I read a fanfic similar to this(I can't remember but it sounds familiar).

naruto had already have feelings for hinata before naruto made that promise to sakura but it is just he thought that maybe why would a nice girl like hinata like a guy like him.

the manga says it all about naruto's feelings for hinata and the way he interacts with her
need I say more?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:28 am

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:I'm trying to choose my words carefully in order not to go against the rules but what I could read on a Naruto's forum regarding pairings... well I can't find the right words because it is so much ridiculous. Please if you answer this post, try to respect the rules here.

Spoiler:

smh
there is a reason it is a FANFICTION, it is just people's ideas that they put into writing.
I think I read a fanfic similar to this(I can't remember but it sounds familiar).

naruto had already have feelings for hinata before naruto made that promise to sakura but it is just he thought that maybe why would a nice girl like hinata like a guy like him.

the manga says it all about naruto's feelings for hinata and the way he interacts with her
need I say more?

The problem to me is: a former NH becoming NS because of a fan fiction is quite incredible. Is it how NS build its popularity? or is it how NH lose popularity? Because of fan fictions? Things which are, like you wrote, not based on the manga but on fantasy?!? I'm still trying to understand but can't...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:57 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:

Spoiler:

smh

need I say more?

The problem to me is: a former NH becoming NS because of a fan fiction is quite incredible. Is it how NS build its popularity? or is it how NH lose popularity? Because of fan fictions? Things which are, like you wrote, not based on the manga but on fantasy?!? I'm still trying to understand but can't...

it is basically similar to the way it uses moments between naruto and sakura and declare them as romantic in the manga
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:20 am

Hey guys, I did a little Anti NS video again. Just a bit of ranting, why NS is wrong, blah blah blah :3
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:44 am

^ cannot see your video it says the uploader has not made this video available in your country
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:12 pm

from 0-100 (0 meaning no possible way and 100 meaning obviously going to happen) how would you rate the chances of Narusaku becoming cannon.
-
(I am sorry if i asked this before I am just curious to see your responses)
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Spoiler:

Does that former NH realize that fanfiction is just that: fiction? They mean zero, goose egg, double goose, nought, nout, the square root of jack. Too let a fanfiction influence anyone in NH, NS, all the other pairings out there makes me ask alot of questions....

Too jump the NH ship like that.......... my head hurts.

NH is NOT a brother/sister relationship, NH is caring, supportive, strong bonds, admiration, sharing of believes and being unselfish.

I'll stop here.....  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 13 3623970685   The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 13 2060583745   The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 13 3681310413 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:08 pm

Ah fuck that wasn't the right video xD

MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:08 pm

I follow NH due to the evidence of the manga, I use to think very little of pairings, but I also thought NS was really cool and had a chance, but eventually I noticed one thing, that NS was going nowhere, in fact I felt that I remained stagnant for far too long.

NS is more of a brother and sister type of relationship, close friends.

but to have a fanfic make a choice for you is quite shallow, it isn't even canon material, oh well to each their own I guess.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:11 pm

That's not really surprising. It's not any different from the fact that some people decide to like/love/dislike/hate characters/pairings due to "the fandom" (whether its behavior experienced, seeing fan art, reading fan fiction, reading essays/rants/etc.), which many times has nothing to do with the actual story (sometimes the essays/rants do though I can admit).

It's somewhat similar to the fact that some people become fans (or antis) due to the anime or video games or some other official licensed source in the first place.

While I've only been in the Naruto fandom since 2007, I've been in online fandoms since 1999. I am no longer surprised by anything. Besides, there are some people that are fans of pairings that will tell you that it was the "fan art" or the "fan fiction" that caught their interest first. Then they decided to look up the Naruto series storyline afterward. In small fandoms, that's not as likely to happen, but this fandom is huge so that does happen.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:25 pm

I've gotta a question
why did you guys think ns had a chance?
from the time in part 1 when naruto made that promise it was then that ns wasn't going to be then and it certainly isn't going to happen now.
if ns was meant to be then it would have been sakura who was the one who helped nauto come this far (pfs,pain arc etc).

why was hinata portrayed as kind? why wasn't she portrayed as someone who also put up a front and had a slight temper but hid her true feelings?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next