Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Hey I am sorry for this, but I will be taking my leave from this forum for the next few months. I am entering into a very arduous term, good luck with the debates and with dealing with NS and all its random theories.
-
I promise though if Naruhina becomes cannon I will be back to celebrate with all you.
-
Good-bye for now.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Presenting the NaruSaku Version of the failconfession!
this is an old edit made by someone else on Narutoforums but thought I'd share it here anyhow. :3

Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:41 am

Bubbles wrote:Presenting the NaruSaku Version of the failconfession!
this is an old edit made by someone else on Narutoforums but thought I'd share it here anyhow. :3

Spoiler:
Cue hysterical laughter The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 8 982020691 , I guess this is what NS saw in the failfession it is unfortunate to see what NS sees through NS glasses, even if it did cause a moment of blindness The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 8 233944022 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:06 am

Oh my god, that is fucking hilarious and so goddamn true.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:14 am

xDDD
That's definitely what NS must be seeing.

Spoiler:

It really is funny how NS tries to downplay the 615 handheld by using Naruto holding Gaara's hand in a handshake and transferring chakra to others, yet try to play up the 450 hug like it's so special. NS, we can use that same retarded ass lulgic to smash the hug scene!

Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:16 am

MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:24 am

NS double standards regarding NS/SS.

NS claims that Sakura should go with Naruto because Sasuke has caused her nothing but pain and Naruto deserves the girl he "loves" and Sakura deserves someone who doesn't cause her pain...

Spoiler:

But NS ignores its own logic. See, because by NarSacks definition of what's "really" happening, Sakura causes Naruto pain. (the whole, suffering love martyr shtick) Sooo, Sakura needs to move on, but Naruto needs to stay in pain for however long it takes for Sakura to make her miraculous switch? And this is supposedly thinking of Naruto's feelings?

Please. If Sakura needs to move on from someone who supposedly causes her pain, then so does Naruto. That leaves NH. x3

in any case, sasuke doesnt cause sakura, pain. him being in darkness does, and thar causes naruto and kakashi pain too so...
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:30 am

Mhm. Exactly. And like 'Oh but he wants Sakura!' lol ok, and Sakura DOESN'T want him. Fact is, Sasuke is back, and she STILL loves him.

"But Sasuke isn't good for her!" LOL No better than Sakura for Naruto.

"Hinata is a creep!" Cool, good comeback. But she's loved him, genuinely, for years. Sakura has loved Sasuke GENUINELY for years. Naruto has been infatuated with Sakura, for YEARS. Oh! What's that? INFATUATED? Yea. It's different than love.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:44 am

NS: naruto wants sakura so...
NH: sakura doesnt want him, she wants sasuke.
NS: naruto is main character!
NH: sakura is a main character.
NS: sasuke causes sakura pain, she needs to move on!
NH: by ns logic, sakura causes naruto pain. shouldn't he move on then too?

NS:
Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:48 am

Lol point made. Hinata is good for Naruto. I've said it MANY times in the past. He doesn't have to try around her. He doesn't need to do anything extraordinary. He can be himself, and she is just fine with that, because even tied up or stuck in a hospital bed, she still thinks he is amazing. And hey, he thinks the same about her too ;D
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:54 am

Yes and meanwhile, NS thinks Sakura needs to "keep naruto in line" which is why she hits him....uhm, except she only hits him when he does something that annoys her. And besides that, Is he a child or something?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:09 am

lol exactly. Like, what, does NS have a fetish going on or something? I'd hope not o_o

Like, Sakura tries to control him, no offense to her, but I don't think I'd date a girl like that. I mean, it's kind of a bitchy thing to do, especially since he's really a nice guy.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:32 am

More like NS thinks Naruto is a masochistic. o.o

NS: he keeps acting up around her, knowing she will hit him, he must like it!

Seriously, real thought process from NS. x.x
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:38 am

Bubbles wrote:More like NS thinks Naruto is a masochistic. o.o

NS: he keeps acting up around her, knowing she will hit him, he must like it!

Seriously, real thought process from NS. x.x
-_- like it?
if naruto really liked being hit he would have not only gone to sakura to get hit but anyone else who hits him(tsunade,possibly gai,shizune,ino etc)

naruto just likes fooling around, he has been like that every since he was a child but he doesn't really do that when he is with hinata.
he behaves calm and actually think before he does his actions.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:40 am

If he liked to be hit, he wouldn't be fucking crying half the time he gets punched >_> Like REALLY? He LIKES IT? The fuck man.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:46 am

Just something about Sasuke. One uses to say that Obito is a "victim of circumstances", then what about Sasuke? The latter was a normal little boy who loved his clan,, his parents and adored his brother above anyone else. Can you just imagine this situation: once by coming back home, he realizes that the members of his clan have been killed, his parents murdered...

... And that that by the hand of the one he admires the most: his own brother... What kind of shock was it to be faced to such horrible scenes? To make the matter worse, he was put under a genjutsu created by his beloved brother... and NS wants to describe Sasuke as a bad person when he is really a victim of circumstances. I would even go as far to state that Sasuke out all the characters with a sad background has the saddest one.

But no, NS does not see it that way. Now he is so bad that he does not deserve Sakura anymore because now it's the time for the nice guy hero Naruto who had to struggle to please his "dear Sakura-chan"...

Please, be human! Sasuke has not lost only one "ray of light" like the obsessive Obito, he lost rays of light, he lost the biggest ray of light of his life at that time when he discovered that his own brother killed his clan and parents.

Please be human! Try to understand that one girl wants to bring happiness into Sasuke's life and that, not on a fan girl level but on a dedication one and that girl is Sakura. She even tried to make a fool of herself by lying to her friend Naruto just for the sake of bringing back the one she loves to his senses.

And NS still does not see it?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:53 am

NS doesn't want to see that. It screws with it's lulgic too much.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:56 am

Lulgic. What a fitting name... The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 8 1391645756 
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:05 pm

I don't know what to do with NS lulgic anymore... To cry? To laugh? to be pissed off? The best would be simply to ignore it...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Hey on a COMPLETELY OT subject, I just imagined Yahiko (pain form) on a toilet screaming "Almighty PUSH!" and now I cannot breathe.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:10 pm

RedEyes wrote:Hey on a COMPLETELY OT subject, I just imagined Yahiko (pain form) on a toilet screaming "Almighty PUSH!" and now I cannot breathe.
....WOW.
I died. xD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:13 pm

fuk.
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 8 Pain1673
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:31 pm

RedEyes wrote:Hey on a COMPLETELY OT subject, I just imagined Yahiko (pain form) on a toilet screaming "Almighty PUSH!" and now I cannot breathe.
Not really OT. When it comes to push out and to flush all the nonsense, when your imagination makes sense... lol! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 8 1906553478 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Hue. That's great xD
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Bubbles wrote:Presenting the NaruSaku Version of the failconfession!

Spoiler:
Seems about right The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 8 982020691

Bubbles wrote:xDDD
That's definitely what NS must be seeing.

Spoiler:

It really is funny how NS tries to downplay the 615 handheld by using Naruto holding Gaara's hand in a handshake and transferring chakra to others, yet try to play up the 450 hug like it's so special. NS, we can use that same retarded ass lulgic to smash the hug scene!

Spoiler:
You know, I was discussing this in NF and it really blew my mind how NS thinks this argument makes sense. Can't NS really not tell the difference? The funny thing is though that NS points to Naruto shaking Gaara's hand and says "ha! he also 'held' Gaara's hand, so that must mean the 615 handhold was just friendship!" and I'm like "or maybe Naruto's also starting to fall love with Gaara?" The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 8 3495430729
Anyway, NS believes that a gesture (in this particular case the handhold) means the same thing always and it loses meaning because it's happened before.

Thinking about it, it also seemed like a pretty bleak life philosophy. NS made the typical argument that Naruto wasn't smiling in 615, so it can't be romantic (why does he have to for the moment to be romantic, NS doesn't really ever explain), and of course I showed 633 to point out that he was happy/smiling during the handhold and the response I got is "but he's been happy before". And it got me thinking how depressing Naruto would be if he was unable to be happy in the future because "he's been happy before" or if he stopped enjoying eating ramen with Iruka because he's done it before.
So, not only is this argument bad as you could potentially render every single pairing moment in the manga, platonic; but also pretty depressing The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 8 528746348
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next