Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 24 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:45 am

Don't worry Racefan, I have seen it bad on both sides of the coin, seeing NH come up with unrealistic things while NS just tries to push for a pairing moment that isn't really there. I also wish for this so called pairing war to be over, but there is still so much to happen in this series and I feel romance can take a seat and wait to occur.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 24 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:23 am

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:20 am

yup ns logic has been invalid
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:20 am

Bubbles wrote:http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=18401409&postcount=35948
Read for more smashing of NarSack lulgic.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 24 1408507735 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 24 1408507735 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 24 1408507735 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 24 1408507735 

Bubbles once again shows up too save the day and my mood. You should wear a cape.

BTW i must be honest Yu-Yu Hakashu was Main/Seconary? News too me because i thought it was main/main.

Last edited by racefan1992 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:56 pm

NS keeps coming up with the same old same old right so here is one that might get some of us laughing.

NS comment:

I gave the answer to the question, to which it left a forum because it didn't like the answer.
Naruto never said he was going to pursue Sakura, in fact Naruto's crush on Sakura isn't an important part of his character, the most important parts of his character is to become Hokage, to be respected by the villagers and to surpass the previous Hokage. So how does that make him a quitter if he doesn't go after her?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Because Nardo never gives up! If he gave up on Sakura it would be out of character for him, and he'd be giving up on Sakura, which he'd never do because he loved her all this time!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:30 pm

My thoughts exactly, Especially when there is no evidence that Naruto was really in love with Sakura throughout the series and whether his crush is still in play. I learned a few minor thing, never say NS has been resolved, it reacts badly. Also never say the comparison between Kushina and Sakura means little, it also reacts in a foul manner.

there is one more thing, oh right, never downplay Sai's comments, because supposedly he knows a lot about basic and complex human emotions and interactions. nope there is another, a lot of the positive romantic development in the last few arcs have been NaruHina, don't say that either, NS would get really angry, I learned that by almost getting banned on a separate forum.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:35 am

51-mustang wrote:NS keeps coming up with the same old same old right so here is one that might get some of us laughing.

NS comment:

I gave the answer to the question, to which it left a forum because it didn't like the answer.
Naruto never said he was going to pursue Sakura, in fact Naruto's crush on Sakura isn't an important part of his character, the most important parts of his character is to become Hokage, to be respected by the villagers and to surpass the previous Hokage. So how does that make him a quitter if he doesn't go after her?

NS once again completely mis-represents Narutos character, the word/s "quit/give up" are not in his dictionary. But they are not is his nindo "never run away and never go back on what you say."

Naruto realized a long time ago Sakura would never love him, even when she lied too him it proably further drove home that point.

Atleast Hinata gave honest and truthful reasons why she loves him.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:04 pm

NS arguments are mainly based on its conviction that Naruto is in love with Sakura. That's why it tries desperately to force Sakura to fall in love with Naruto. The latter was, at the beginning, fanboying on Sakura. He did not know her very much at that time but after some missions they had together and the events regarding Sasuke, Naruto realized that his teammate was/is in love with his best friend.

Instead of trying to break that love, Naruto respected it and helped by trying to bring back Sakura's beloved one. That's the reason of the POAL. When Kakashi asked them what their goals were, Sakura was the only one who expressed something romantic by suggesting that her goal was to be one day together with Sasuke. Naruto knows very well that Sakura would be happy with Sasuke and he knows that Sakura would bring happiness to Sasuke as well.

And that's the thing with Naruto, he often put others before himself: he wants to see his dear friends Sasuke and Sakura happy. However, he had to realize that he can also be happy, that love is also by his side. He might have felt sometimes (before Hinata's confession) that his romantic life was missing something but the way he thanked her (ch 615) showed that he now feels complete.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:27 am

NS: Sakura feels pain because she loves Sasuke.

Sasuke's actions cause Sakura pain, never her love for him. Sakura would feel pain regardless of her romantic feelings because Sasuke went down a dark path, of course it causes her and Naruto pain, he was making terrible decisions that was pulling him further and further from his old self and them.

Does NS also think that Naruto's brother feelings for Sasuke causes him the pain or the fact that Sasuke left and was out making terrible decisions? I wouldn't be surprised if it did but, I myself am going with the latter for him and for Sakura because before his terrible decisions, they felt no pain, and after he left, they only felt pain because of his absence, never the way they felt about him in general.

That hasn't changed. Sakura loving Sasuke is not where her pain lies. It lies in Sasuke's decisions.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:49 am

lily567 wrote:it has always been his actions because if it was her love for him that causes her pain then she would've probably given up on  him every since

another thing I noticed, you know there is a photo about naruto and hinata, I think I will post it and let you guys see it
here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/A.Patient.Love/photos/a.650047435038810.1073741828.650024825041071/670869312956622/?type=1&theatre

who ever did this did a great job designing it but why does naruto and hinata look uncomfortable but when I saw the 'narusaku ' one, they look happy in it compared to naruto and hinata one
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:18 pm

Love how it says, that Hinata basically committed suicide in front of Naruto and it wasn't her that saved Naruto's life, after her confession, that it was all Minato that saved Naruto in the end, it in fact goes on to say that Hinata's confession did more damage than good. but when it comes to Sakura's confession all it can say is how can a character fake a blush, defend her confession saying it was all for Naruto's well being, making Sai out to be more capable about knowing basic and complex human emotions and interactions.

so about the first one, I asked what would have happened if Hinata didn't jump in to defend Naruto? would Minato have saved his son? would Naruto be alive up to this point? then I go on to ask this question, how did it do more damage? in that chapter alone Hinata was really the first female character to express love to Naruto and to prove it at the same time.

With Sakura's confession she only told Naruto what he wanted to know, she knew that if she told Naruto what he needed to know he would be upset, but in the end he was upset by Sakura lying not only to herself but to Naruto as well, but that was left to Sai and Naruto was hurt by the information that Sai had given him.

what I have noticed in the last 230 or so chapters is that NaruHina, has been given the spotlight to grow, while NaruSaku sort of fell away, the chance of any romance building between the two (Naruto and Sakura) hasn't been brought up in some time. using the fact that Naruto never goes back on his words is where it gets a gun and shoots whatever foot off, because we all know for a fact that Naruto has never said that he would pursue Sakura (if you go filler which still doesn't count) or the fact that he has never stated that he was in love with Sakura to begin with, making it seem like NH is calling Naruto a quitter to me is showing that it really has very little left to defend NarSak with.

I have seen so many arguments which involve databook 3, the so called blessing from Minato, the comparison to Kushina for Sakura and now most recently chapter 663. to which I ask really?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:39 pm

^How could Hinata's confession do more dammage to Naruto?!? Has NS forgotten how Naruto complimented her for her strength in chapter 559? Has NS forgotten that thanks to her action and confession, Naruto went nearly 9 tails and that made him meet his father and later on his mother?

NS as usual is denying things it can't digest. If it were Sakura who intervened against Pein, then NS would have described her as the greatest heroine ever in mangas' history.

Naruto did not expect that someone could love him to that extent. He saw how Sakura was in love with Sasuke without knowing at that time that there was someone (Hinata) who was in love with him. He had to realize one day one way or the other. If Hinata's confession did not mean anything to Naruto, I seriously doubt he would have been so positive to her during the interactions they had afterwards.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:54 pm

the major thing is I have discovered on another forum which is neutral to the pairing debate, which I nearly got banned from because I was asking too many questions of NS and why it would never work out. then I said something that angered NS to such an extent that it was asking me to get banned, and thought what, but why, I stated the truth.

what I said was Hinata's confession is still relevant in fact I think Hinata does deserve a response no matter what type of response it is. but when Sakura made her confession it received the proper response giving a resolution to NaruSaku in that affect, but NS in all the denial continues to say that NaruSaku has not been resolved, and that Naruto would never give up on winning Sakura because he knows it is one sided but that will not stop him from trying to win her over, (yes it used a line from the filler arc)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:20 am

^NS has to understand that Sakura is not an object, nor a prize, nor a title. Naruto would not give up on winning the Hokage's title for instance but he knows that Sakura is deeply in love with Sasuke and he respects that.

That's actually the problem when one ignores or forgets the original work , the manga, by giving more importance to things outside the original story. Unfortunately, the fillers sometimes contradict the story by creating useless misunderstandings between the characters' feelings and that leads to a misinterpretation of the story. I can understand thus the confusion...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:29 am

I even said to it that fillers don't count for any pairing, it isn't part of the original works of Kishimoto, the fillers basically ignore a lot of what Kishi puts into his manga, for example, I was in an argument a little while ago. it said that Sakura said that she cannot fight the person she used to love. the more it uses fillers, the more I push my keyboard to the side and bash my head on the desk.

I even said that fillers don't count for NaruHina, NaruSaku, SasuSaku, NaruIno (well that last one was just a bit of stupidity on my part) so there is no need to be using fillers. my evidence comes from the manga, and the evidence suggests that NaruHina has the advantage over NaruSaku. unless a moment proves otherwise then I will continue to say that NH is in the better position.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:43 am

I, personally, don't want even to compare NH to NS. They work on different levels. The manga suggests a romantic development between Naruto and Hinata. There is also a development between Naruto and Sakura but a development based on friendship, trust and respect.

So, the nature of NH and NS development is not the same and to me, that's what the manga has expressed until now. NS does not want to admit that Sakura is in love with Sasuke and it can't accept the fact that Naruto has been very positive to Hinata in the process of returning her feelings.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:29 am

Ok ok I just have to say this NS has had too and I say TOO many chances to become a canon paring BUT Kishi seems to draw a manga page with a big "NO!NOT TODAY BOOBOO LOL" written in huge letters after every SO CALLED NS MOMENT and pimp slaps NS in the face with it.Ever since the beginning when we find out Naruto has a crush on her,Sakura couldve returned the feelings but NOOOO NOT TODAY! shes in love with Sasuke.When Sasuke leaves the village Sakura had plenty of time to fall for Naruto BUT NOOOO Sasuke is on her mind.When Sakura was about to feed Naruto even though she said it coudnt be helped *which kinda means she didnt wanna do it* wouldve been a cute NS moment but NOOOO DIDNT HAPPEN!kage summit NOOOO NOT TODAY SHE LIED AND NARUTO KNEW IT AND SHE STILL HAD SASUKE ON HER MIND!!!The whole ch.631 thing she couldve blushed and joked it off but NOOO SHE SMACKED NARUTO AND BLUSHED AT SASUKE.Even now with the whole CPR kiss instead of just thinking about Naruto's dream and not wanting him to die this wouldve been the perfect cliche NS moment with her crying and admiting her love to him while doing cpr *not to mention while she was doing CPR she had a weird look on her face but it cant be helped right???*BUT NOOOO SHE JUST DID WHAT SHE HAD TO DO AND THAT WAS TO HELP HER FRIEND AND THATS IT HOW IS THAT A BEAUTIFUL CANNON MOMENT?I DONT KNOW...

If Kishi wanted NS to work he wouldve done it a long time ago and we all know Sakura isnt a jerk why would she fall in love with Naruto all of a sudden when she KNOWS THAT HINATA HAS LOVED HIM THIS WHOLE TIME?

Now thats what i call food for thought...

***taushishi17
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:52 am

What NS doesn't consider is that all the positive development with NaruHina, Kishi didn't have to do it, he didn't have to make that tender moment in chapter 559 and 615, but I think he felt it would be the right way to go. That's right, Sakura has known for some time now that Hinata is in love with her teammate, I have never pictured Sakura as a bitch, to get in the way of her friend's happiness.

Naruto also knew that Sakura loves Sasuke, so why should he get in the way, Naruto isn't a complete jerk, sure he can be an idiot but he is a very perceptive character. he has known that Sakura has been in love with the person he considers a brother, so what would that make Naruto if he got between his brother and his friend? what would that make Sakura is she got between her two friends?

The good thing is that the character are neither of what was coming to mind, they are better than that. I simply cannot stand when it makes Naruto a love sick idiot, he has to mature, his greatest sense of maturity is him growing over his crush on Sakura that was going nowhere.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:14 am

It has been said on here before, so i'll repeat it: Kishi/editors wrote certain scenes a certain way. It has too make you think or NS case, not think at all.

BTW the "blessing" hasn't been brought up since 631, it has been over 30 chapters, find a new straw too grab NS.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:46 am

Minato's "blessing"? Oh! I did not know Minato was a priest/pastor... It's not a question of if it has been brought up or not. Minato is not Naruto, right? Minato had his own experiences and Naruto had his own. Naruto and Sakura lives do not belong to Minato.

He might have assumed that Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend because he saw that Sakura is a closed person to Naruto but he did not live Naruto's life. That's why I think he's realized his mistakes afterwards. Just observe how embarrassed his face looked afterwards.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 am

Irielo wrote:Minato's "blessing"? Oh! I did not know Minato was a priest/pastor... It's not a question of if it has been brought up or not. Minato is not Naruto, right? Minato had his own experiences and Naruto had his own. Naruto and Sakura lives do not belong to Minato.

He might have assumed that Sakura was Naruto's girlfriend because he saw that  Sakura is a closed person to Naruto but he did not live Naruto's life. That's why I think he's realized his mistakes afterwards. Just observe how embarrassed his face looked afterwards.

Minato and NS assumed things and we know what assume means don't we...
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 am

the funny thing about Minato is, he doesn't even know who Sakura is, so to ask Sakura if she is Naruto's girlfriend is a too much jumping the gun, he still doesn't even know her name. He might of compared her temper to Kushina's but that comparison isn't really all that important, every important comparison by him about Kushina after that moment where he was proven wrong has all been Naruto, and those comparison have all been important things about what Kushina was like as a person.

makes Minato feel like he can achieve anything, even putting his son in the same picture as his wife. what makes the Minato's words laughable is that he actually doesn't know his son all that well either, he has been dead for 17 years, so what makes NS think that he actually knows what was going on between his death and now?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:41 am

My thoughts on NS and love:

Last edited by Bubbles on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Bubbles wrote:
My thoughts on NS and love:

Well done Bubbles! Once again you hit the nail on the head! +
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next