Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+30
senjusana
kagome1991
funnyface
Zoey
sunshine95
Starlight
Twin Steps
joe_chip
The Merchant
Uzumaki Neji
Strawberry
Taushishi17
Susko
Zori
NaruHina <3
bricksquad88
Subaru
dovey
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
itachi75
racefan1992
~TowardsTheSun~
Mustang
GreatKungLao
MichaelInsanity
Bubbles
Irielo
lily567
Batokusanagi
34 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by dovey Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 am

dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:05 pm

it makes me wonder, I am just sitting here in front of my computer thinking to myself, what would happen when Naruto comes out of this situation and scans the area to find that he cannot sense Hinata, he rushes over towards her to bring her back to her feet and says the future wife of the future hokage cannot die like this. not that it will happen like that.

can you imagine the reactions of NS, I can picture it now. lol  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 2697176399
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:13 pm

So, NS thinks that Sakura was chosen to heal Naruto and that's enough to claim what she is now doing as romantic. Sakura is a main character like Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi. For a long time, the males main characters have been in the spotlight because of the battles/fights etc.

Now, there is a situation where medical abilities are needed and that's very normal Sakura, as another main character, to shine. How on earth can it be romantic when Sakura has no romantic feelings for Naruto? She does not want to see her friend dying and that's something to be expected especially from a friend.

Again NS is trying to force the characters' feelings in a way that suits its taste...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:33 pm

^that seems to be the case, NS is trying to make every breathing moment Naruto and Sakura spend together a romantic moment, this chapter and what it says just proves that it is in a desperate state, NS is scraping the bottom of the beer keg to try and find the last drop of beer, but it seems that NH took the last drop of that amber liquid.

Sakura was chosen to heal Naruto because she was the only medic to have chakra left, if Tsunade and Shizune had chakra they could have helped Sakura out, but you know this is team 7, Sakura isn't only trying to save her comrade but her best friend. she is being very professional about her task.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:02 am

There is another thing I've heard. In case Sakura does not succeed to reanimate Naruto, she will use Chiyo's Jutsu and sacrifice herself. That would "settle the score" with Hinata who was ready to put her life on the line for Naruto in 437.

Excuse-me, is there any signs of competition or rivalry between Sakura and Hinata in this manga? Sakura does not need to settle any score with Hinata because both have different romantic interests.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:14 am

NaruSaku is using the argument that Sakura was specifically chosen by Kishi to heal Naruto. That it was quite convenient that she just so happened to be the one who had enough chakra left when Kishi could have just as easily had Shizune or Tsunade be the one. This is true.

Kishi did intentionally make Sakura be the one to help him. However, this does not make the moment romantic, not even remotely. Sakura is Part of Team 7, her goal is to protect her boys. Both Naruto and Sasuke are down and out. While her helping Sasuke at this point is likely not to happen (though I believe she will help him later if not right away).

Naruto is part of her goal to protect. Sakura is also the student of Tsunade, a part of the neo-sannin who needs to show the world how far she's truly come and surpass Tsunade, and one of the top medics around now and is really showing it. It's high time she gets to show what she is really made of and get her goal of protecting her precious people in.

Sakura doing everything in her power to keep Naruto alive is not romantic. Not even her words regarding him is romantic the way NS wants to pretend they are. Sakura is specifically remembering Naruto's goals to be Hokage, showing that she cares about him achieving his goals (which she's cared about long before this moment so it's just rehashing what we've already been known), and even during this desperation to heal him, she hasn't one reflected on any romantic feelings or being desperate to save him because she's in love with him.

It's been two chapters so far and not one inkling of romantic love sprouting up, and I do not expect it to. The CPR itself, when taken out of context, can be seen as something NS can cheer about. After all, Naruto and Sakura are touching lips. But putting the context back, it really isn't.

The CPR is being used while trying to keep his heart beating and she has cut him open to hold his heart in her hand to massage it, a very delicate and advanced medical procedure that is used in real life only when very necessary. Naruto is near dead, Sakura isn't even looking at him, she's clearly focusing on getting his heart working.

When you look at the entire chapter, there is really nothing there for NS. Everything is just blown up to be more than it is. Looking at it without any bias or pairing goggles, it really is just Sakura being a great friend, and professional medic trying her hardest to save her dear comrades's life.

It's actually very beautiful and I hate seeing NaruSaku once again ruin a great Naruto/Sakura friendship scene with it's ridiculous declarations of "romance." Sakura giving a near dead Naruto CPR is not romantic. It is purely procedure and Sakura is being completely professional and trying to save her friend. If NS wants to go the extra hundred miles and talk this utter bullshit about symbolism with Hinata falling and hearts in hands, let it.

But in the end, the fall will only be that much harder and far more satisfying when it happens. NS always runs with whatever it can get and then it demeans and mocks others and acts like it's the HBIC, but it's about to get a bitchslap in the face from reality.

Don't forget NS, Sakura is still in love with Sasuke and she has no idea Sasuke is dying too. So how about sitting down and waiting to see her reaction to that one before jumping the gun like always?

As for Sakura using Chiyo's jutsu? TBH, when I read the part about Sakura saying "No matter the cost...I definitely won't let you die!" I think it's possible Sakura may try to use the jutsu, but as I've said before, Kakashi is the one I'm most worried about. They are going to where Minato is and Kakashi is there too. Kakashi had the sharingan on during Chiyo's jutsu. If anything, he might sacrifice himself for Naruto if need be.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by joe_chip Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:16 am

Actually we could have had exactly the same scene with Tsunade instead of Sakura. She would have done all in her power to save Naruto too, she would have had memories of Naruto talking about his dream to become Hokage, the facial expressions would have been the same, she would have said "I definitely won't let you die" and dedicated all her soul and might (Sakura and Tsunade are quite alike on many aspects after all)

... I wonder if the NaruTsuna pairing (hum... does the concept even exist?) would have seen a surge in popularity then !
joe_chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:05 pm

That's true too. There was nothing Sakura stated in this chapter that Tsunade or perhaps even Shizune wouldn't have stated. Everyone knows how much being Hokage means to Naruto and now everyone believes he can do it.

Sakura being his teammate and friend and wanting him to suceed isn't anything new or unique to anyone else who knows and cares for Naruto.

Sure, NS can celebrate the possibilities of what it thinks this moment could mean for its pairing, but taking it several steps forward and saying NH is dead because of some stupid symolism it came up with about Hinata falling is just dumb. That's why it tends to get disappointed in the end. Its too quick to jump the gun and cut other pairings out of the equation.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:26 pm

To NS, everything involving Naruto and Sakura is romantic. The current situation  in the story for instance. But did NS ask itself where is there any sign of romance inside the manga when it comes to its pairing?

Romance was mainly introduced through the girls feelings. Sakura's feelings for Sasuke have been constantly brought up like Hinata's feelings for Naruto.

According to NS, Naruto is sooo in love with Sakura... But this is something which has not be constantly brought up throughout the manga unlike the two girls and the fact that he is reacting positively to Hinata during the war, the special attention he's given to her shows that he is definitely charmed by Hinata.

Naruto is on the way to fall for Hinata if he has not already... The story has developed to a point where it is really difficult to imagine Sakura realizing suddenly that she loves Naruto, Hinata realizing that she does not love Naruto and Naruto forgetting Hinata and rejecting her after the last NH development.

NS tries to force its pairing to happen by doping it with moments which were not meant to be romantic.

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting a mistake)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:39 pm

I read up somewhere NS is bashing the shit out of NaruHina and the pairings followers, I just told the members of the NH facebook page, not to worry about what it says, if there is one thing I know about Karma, is that Karma is a bitch. the next thing I said is I hope Kishi drops a nuke on NS (the pairing)

All I can say is let it celebrate, it isn't like I care what it says now, especially since NS cannot be taken seriously anymore, if it wants to make CPR a romantic moment, then let it go, the disappointment will be that much more satisfying when it comes to a true moment between Naruto and Hinata.

I also had to advise a few other members of NH is to let it say what it wants, it would just make our next moment that much more satisfying, I told fellow NH if NS wants to bash, the best thing to do is to ignore it, not to give it the satisfaction it thinks it deserves, the worst thing to tell it is NS is nowhere near canon, but I think that it should find out the hard way.

I once told NS that it would go against Sakura's character to take advantage of a crippled Naruto.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:51 pm

51-mustang wrote:I read up somewhere NS is bashing the shit out of NaruHina and the pairings followers, I just told the members of the NH facebook page, not to worry about what it says, if there is one thing I know about Karma, is that Karma is a bitch. the next thing I said is I hope Kishi drops a nuke on NS (the pairing)

All I can say is let it celebrate, it isn't like I care what it says now, especially since NS cannot be taken seriously anymore, if it wants to make CPR a romantic moment, then let it go, the disappointment will be that much more satisfying when it comes to a true moment between Naruto and Hinata.

I think that's the problem actually because if NH happened, Kishi would be accused of bad writing and NH would be reduced to a pairing which has been "forced" to happen. That's not fair when Kishi did give enough attention to NaruHina, especially during the war. NS can claim that it has a development throughout the series but it fails to see that this development has nothing to do with romance.

NS just wants to force its taste and wishful thinking upon the manga.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:20 pm

I just want Kishi to do what he wants to do, if it is going to be NS then so be it, entirely up to him, but if/when he decides to make NH canon, well good. but if Kishi does bring NaruHina canon, I think we should lock this thread and say nothing more about it.

but I do know that Kishi has set up for a nice NH moment, when it will be, well that's entirely up to him. but if NS consistently forces the pairing then we will be the last ones laughing.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:07 am

NS calls anything that doesn't involve NS bad or wrong. In reality, the only bad writing would be if NS became canon. Not having a ton of romantic moments doesn't matter so long as its quality writing. NH has been nothing but positive for both involved . Meanwhile, NS has zero romantic moments, is bad for both involved when romance is placed into it and it happening would be an asspull from Sakura's end as well as shitty backtracking and pointless reiterations of loving someone else for the majority of the series, only to change it up at the last second.

That is shit writing, wasting time repeating that Sakura loves some other boy instead of actually showing the audience that Sakura is now falling for Naruto, still using stupid comic relief moments which continue to make the pairing look like a joke.

At least with NH, Naruto hasn't been repeating his so called love for Sakura, hell he's never even stated he loved her, not once! Hinata has toward Naruto though and it continues to be shown. NH not happening while NS does would be bad writing due to the way Kishi took the direction of the story. NS does not fit within the context of what Kishi has been writing.

By the way, it's not the CPR that NS is happy about, its the apparent "symbolism" of Sakura holding Naruto's heart in her hand coupled with the fact that Hinata fell (after seeing Naruto's heartbeat fading and NS getting further away on the sand as she ran and fell, and now Sakura is holding his heart), and Sakura is thinking and saying things that apparently can be taken as signs of future love confession, what with her wanting so badly to help his dream become reality.

in other words, NS is still reaching for anything it can get, god I can't wait for its LOLgic to bite it in the butt, it deserves it for how nastily it treats other ships. It's a disgustingly hostile ship that bashes and mocks others and acts so high and mighty. It's so up itself that its completely twisted Naruto's goals and nindo while ignoring or degrading Sakura's, especially the fact that she still knows nothing about Sasuke, the guy she is still in love with and there has been no proof of that changing,  unlike with Naruto, who held Hinata's hand.

Oh, and the fact that she still needs to use her yin seal and that this could easily tie into her other goal of also protecting Sasuke. It jumps the gun too much. All I know is, when things go sour for NarSack...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bubbles on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:08 am

NS is using the fact that Hinata fell as a symbol that she won't get together with Naruto. I highly doubt that after all this attention given to her feelings and the recent developments with Naruto starting to answer positively to them that Kishimoto will sweep them away just like a garbage.

NS uses the fact that Sakura pumping Naruto's heart as a symbol that Naruto's heart belongs to her... Well, I would not have something against it if Sakura was not in love with Sasuke and if Naruto was "dying"/struggling with the hope to be one day loved by her.

But NS should realize that the story does not and did not point into that direction, no matter how hard it tries to color every NS moment as romantic.

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting a spelling error)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:19 am

But NS should realize that the story does not and did not point into that direction, no matter how hard it tries to color every NS moment as romantic.
Sakura could fart in Naruto's general direction and NS will somehow twist it to be romantic...
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:22 am

Bubbles wrote:
Sakura could fart in Naruto's general direction and NS will somehow twist it to be romantic...

Lol! I tell you. All in all, it's becoming really absurd. How NS makes the characters look ridiculous just baffles me...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:38 am

Irielo wrote:
Bubbles wrote:

Lol! I tell you. All in all, it's becoming really absurd. How NS makes the characters look ridiculous just baffles me...
Incredibly.  What's more, apparently,  Kishi used an "inappropriate" sound effect for the pumping air into Naruto's lungs.  

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=49756435&postcount=509

That sound effect is used in japan to mean "standing up or rising", but it can be taken as rising as in..."getting it up". Kishi could have used one more appropriate, but I guess he chose one that could be taken that way.

Now NS is giggling about Naruto getting a boner off CPR or domething. Just wtf, disgusting,  Naruto is dying, but lets turn this into something romantic and funny.
Just..
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 Tumblr_mins0luy451qkcz7wo1_r1_250

Last edited by Bubbles on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:42 am

what it doesn't realise that the biggest bashers of Naruto and Sakura is NS itself.

I know for a fact that it would go against Sakura and her character to take advantage of Naruto in this situation, in fact I wouldn't see it as positive and it would be a hollow victory for NS if Sakura did something like that. If Sakura didn't do what she did, Naruto would already be dead, this symbolism BS is like it wants to be entitled to having the pairing happen. For NS to say that sort of garbage is making Sakura and NS look bad (not that is a bad pairing). NS told me it hates how I portray Sakura as shallow, but I hate how it makes her out to be a bitch.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:46 am

Bubbles wrote:
Irielo wrote:
Bubbles wrote:

Incredibly.  What's more, apparently,  Kishi used an "inappropriate" sound effect for the pumping of air into Naruto's lungs.  

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=49756435&postcount=509

That sound effect is used in japan to mean "standing up or rising", but it can be taken as rising as in..."getting it up". Kishi could have used one more appropriate, but I guess he chose one that could be taken that way.

Now NS is giggling about Naruto getting a boner off CPR or domething. Just wtf, disgusting,  Naruto is dying, but lets turn this into something romantic and funny. -.-

What could we expect from NS? Only trying to take advantage of the situation and turn it into something else is a NS speciality.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:49 am

51-mustang wrote:
NS told me it hates how I portray Sakura as shallow, but I hate how it makes her out to be a bitch.
NS has no right to say that when the only reasons for Sakura to fall for Naruto have been labeled as fickle by the author himself. Shallow NS, Kishi is calling the idea of Sakura's only possible reasons within context to fall for Naruto shallow. Sakura loves Sasuke beyond skin deep, it is Naruto whom she would be "loving" because he's a big shot now, heck she said so herself in that shitty confession!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:08 am

You know if NaruSaku was ever going to happen it needed to start with Sakura, if Sakura was to fall in love with Naruto that needed to happen a long time ago, but that was never the case, so how can there be this so called development if Sakura hasn't moved on? and the other thing is why isn't Naruto's crush on Sakura a major part of his character.

NS claims that Sakura is the catalyst of Naruto's character development, but when I re-read the manga, I find that Sakura isn't as influential as NS makes her out to be, I actually provided a small list of 10 characters that have pushed and supported Naruto's character development in some way form or shape, and sadly for NS Sakura isn't in that list. Sakura character development is supported by her teammates, Tsunade and well that's about it I guess.

If any are interested here is that list.

Kakashi.
Pein.
Jiraiya.
Kushina.
Sasuke.
Obito (after the Kage summit and during the war)
Itachi.
Minato.
Iruka
Hinata.

all of those characters have had a profound influence in Naruto's character development, but when I look at Sakura the biggest things she pushed was Naruto's mission to bring back Sasuke, in reality Sakura isn't that influential, not taking it away from her medical and combat abilities, and also not disregarding her friendship with Naruto.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:49 am

I said this on another thread on here and i'll say it again; i'll take romance seriously in this series, when it isn't spammed in my face 24/7/365 until the end of time. This isn't funny anymore, the comic value was lost a long time ago.

While NH, SS have their moments of shire "insanity", NS takes it too a whole new level of "insanity." And i think we all know what insanity means...

I'm still debating on weither too take a break from Naruto or not.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:04 am

racefan1992 wrote:I said this on another thread on here and i'll say it again; i'll take romance seriously in this series, when it isn't spammed in my face 24/7/365 until the end of time. This isn't funny anymore, the comic value was lost a long time ago.

While NH, SS have their moments of shire "insanity", NS takes it too a whole new level of "insanity." And i think we all know what insanity means...

I'm still debating on weither too take a break from Naruto or not.

That's why it would be better for NH not to play NS game. There is no reason for it. The story is being told the way it is. If things which are happening will get glorified when they don't need to, just let it be.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:11 am

racefan1992 wrote:I'm still debating on weither too take a break from Naruto or not.

Do you mean the fandom or the series? I've never taken a break from the series. I have taken breaks from the fandom. The only reason I've stopped taking fandom breaks is due to the fact that I'm responsible for a few things within the fandom now. To be fair, the Naruto fandom isn't the only one that I've taken breaks from either.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:33 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:I'm still debating on weither too take a break from Naruto or not.

Do you mean the fandom or the series? I've never taken a break from the series. I have taken breaks from the fandom. The only reason I've stopped taking fandom breaks is due to the fact that I'm responsible for a few things within the fandom now. To be fair, the Naruto fandom isn't the only one that I've taken breaks from either.

More fandom then series. (on a percent scale it'd be 99% fandom, 1% series). I will be honest for a while i thought i'd take break when Kishi was trolling everyone, now i cut him some slack for obivous reasons, things aren't always his fault when trololololing happens. Too be more specific the "romance fandom" that bother me most. NS is the catalyst for all this but NH and SS aren't blameless either (although NH and SS don't bother me at all, if they happen i'd be completely fine with it).

I just wish that this stuff would be over so i can enjoy the series and my favorite characters in peace. Too much too ask for i know.  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 2801306734

Like i said before, this isn't directed too anyone here.

Last edited by racefan1992 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next