Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Rin Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:42 am

*sighs* Sometimes I wish I knew how to express what I think properly....then I could fit right in here.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:45 am

Well, what's on your mind? :3 Don't be afraid to speak up :D You're among friends here, if not friends, people who share common interests and ideas ^_^
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:45 am

@Irielo
About Sakura looking stupid...I agree. It's not a bash on her, but a bash on the quality of writing if that were to occur. Its like I stated in my other posts, how would Kishi even have Sakura fall for Naruto at this point in the story and it not be completely contrived?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:46 am

Bubbles wrote:@Irielo
About Sakura looking stupid...I agree. It's not a bash on her, but a bash on the quality of writing if that were to occur. Its like I stated in my other posts, how would Kishi even have Sakura fall for Naruto at this point in the story and it not be completely contrived?
But lets not forget, it would be HORRIBLE writing for him to let a romance get this far just to shoot Hinata down.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 am

^ Oh of course that too. Whatever gave NarSack the impression that Kishi is so shitty at writing that he would waste panels upon panels building up one pairing....just to shoot it down at the last minutes as one giant troll of a "red herring" for NS happening? You know, instead of actually bothering to build NS romantically.

Last edited by Bubbles on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:00 am

Well, don't be put out by this, but this is the button that came out of my crazy brain....

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 LrmvOKM
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 am

LOL No bashing! But dammit, that's funny The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 982020691
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 am

There's no bashing. I put 'it' instead of 'them'.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:11 am

Index-chan wrote:Well, don't be put out by this, but this is the button that came out of my crazy brain....

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 LrmvOKM
Why I no able to pick kawaii? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 2801306734 
xD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:13 am

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 Hqdefault
"So Kawaii! Right? Right?"
MFW The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 1391645756 
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:31 am

^
The way she socks the shit out of him is so romantikku RedEyes! You can just feel the tsundere love from Sakura!

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 3516892631 

What is really being said there is:

Sakura: "Cut that shit out! you're making me blush and bringing tru wub into my tsundere heart!" The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 1906553478 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:44 am

I just love how NON tsundere she is. Don't you guys?

Rant below is a bit angry, and it includes a pet peeve of mine, so please, don't read if you take offense easily.
Angry explicit rant moment. Don't click if you are faint hearted. Last warning. Ok I warned you:
No that was not directed at anyone here. Just wanted to get it off my chest
Ahh. But let's be real here guys, she really has every quality of a tsundere to Naruto. She has always been fairly mean to him, slowly growing attached in a platonic manner. That is literally what a tsundere does.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:29 am

RedEyes wrote:

Rant below is a bit angry, and it includes a pet peeve of mine, so please, don't read if you take offense easily.
Angry explicit rant moment. Don't click if you are faint hearted. Last warning. Ok I warned you:
Ahh. But let's be real here guys, she really has every quality of a tsundere to Naruto. She has always been fairly mean to him, slowly growing attached in a platonic manner. That is literally what a tsundere does.
Tsundere should be in love with the one she is acting like that. But Sakura doesn't love Naruto romantically and never will. She already decided, that her heart belongs only to Sasuke and in front of him she doesn't act like tsundere at all. It is because I think that Kishimoto doesn't care about archetypes at all and he should be respected for that.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:41 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
RedEyes wrote:

Tsundere should be in love with the one she is acting like that. But Sakura doesn't love Naruto romantically and never will. She already decided, that her heart belongs only to Sasuke and in front of him she doesn't act like tsundere at all. It is because I think that Kishimoto doesn't care about archetypes at all and he should be respected for that.
I think she has very tsundere like qualities at that though, ignoring the falling in love part.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:46 am

RedEyes wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
RedEyes wrote:

I think she has very tsundere like qualities at that though, ignoring the falling in love part.
In the end it doesn't count as NarSak argument, because artist doesn't bound by archetypes and he doesn't have or need to be directed/guided by it - he is free to do what he wants, not what archetyes told him to do.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:49 am

GreatKungLao wrote:In the end it doesn't count as NarSak argument, because artist doesn't bound by archetypes and he doesn't have or need to be directed/guided by it - he is free to do what he wants, not what archetyes told him to do.
Agreed.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Index-chan wrote:
Spoiler:
Heh
What is this stuff? Where is this coming from? Is this some new form of NS glasses?

I honestly feel like i'm going too be sick........ The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 1223164880  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 233944022
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Hey guys, I gathered up some info that might be useful for NS sake.
(I realize this is a double post. I'd rather they stay separate for they are completely different subjects. Thanks ^_^ )
Here is a compiled list of NaruHina moments, CHAPTERS.
This includes quotes from characters other than Naruto and Hinata

You can thank Darkhope from narutoforums.com for this list ^_^ All evidence. And I say evidence, because it is evident that it is correct :3

NaruHina chapter list:

Last edited by RedEyes on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed.)
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:35 pm

RedEyes wrote:
Hey guys, I gathered up some info that might be useful for NS sake.
(I realize this is a double post. I'd rather they stay separate for they are completely different subjects. Thanks ^_^ )
Here is a compiled list of NaruHina moments, CHAPTERS.
This includes quotes from characters other than Naruto and Hinata

You can thank Darkhope from narutoforums.com for this list ^_^ All evidence. And I say evidence, because it is evident that it is correct :3

NaruHina chapter list:

very good on taking out these moments out of the manga and it says that  hinata was never there for naruto etc   smh
btw you didn't double post. (double posting is when lets say you posted this post  here like you did but then you posted something after you post)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Oh I know, mustang edited it for me though :3 I also deleted the whole anger part xD
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:36 pm

I love how NS claims that there has been so much development, yet none of that development was really a romantic, it conveniently disregards the love Sakura has for Sasuke.

the one thing that in my opinion has developed between Naruto and Sakura is a lasting friendship, that will never go beyond that, there is no romantic build-up which is something NS cannot stand to admit, I cannot see how Naruto and Sakura being in a romantic relationship, there really isn't any evidence in the last 300 or so chapters that show us that development.

it disappoints me heavily that NS is turning Sakura's job into a romantic gesture and platonic brother/sister like moments into a romantic moment, even chapters that have had no romantic undertones is now being turned into NS moments.

Naruto's lie to his father is considered romantic, Sakura skull bashed him for lying to his dad and Naruto said no more teasing Sakura, and that is even being considered a romantic moment, well no how many times has he done that in that past and he still went ahead and teased Sakura?

I guess the arguments aren't getting much better. (Sigh)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:19 pm

NS ignores the stagnant relationship the two have. If they were really progressing, Naruto wouldn't still act that way around Sakura, when he knows she'll hit him for it. Even though he's joking and she shouldn't hit him for being his normal self, he's been around her long enough to know what annoys her, but at this point, it just shows us that he does not care and perhaps he enjoys pushing her buttons.

But NS turns that into something romantic and thinks Naruto is a masochist who "likes" being hit by Sakura.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 2060583745 

Then you have NS thinking that Kushina actually beat up on Minato because Minato recalls Kushina in Sakura or something. But of course that memory has nothing to do with the fact that they went to school together and he is very aware of the way she smashed on her bullies.

NS is just a mess. Fact: Even without NH happening, NaruSaku cannot happen without asspull at this point. Sakura has shown zero romantic interest in Naruto and showing the many times Sakura blushed doesn't matter. Kishi uses blushes a lot.

Does NS need me to show it the times Sasuke blushed when regarding Sakura?

Spoiler:

Welp, I guess that means Sasuke definitely has secret feelings for Sakura despite never saying anything of the sort.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 3139784573 

Last edited by Bubbles on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Whaaaaat! I never noticed Sasuke was blushing in those moments! Very very interesting ... The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 3495430729 
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:30 pm

LOL yea, and watch someone go and turn that around saying 'He's just red from being tired!'
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Excuses excuses...The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 31 383670149 
Sasuke is cute when he blushes though... x3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next