Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by JulaShona Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:29 am

^
Agree with everything.
Spoiler:

Recently I've heard that NaruSaku's are searching for reasons to parallel Minato with Sakura. Is that even possilbe? I mean, Minato and Sakura have nothing in common by my knowledge.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by narutohokage123 Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:40 pm

JulaShona wrote:^
Agree with everything.
Recently I've heard that NaruSaku's are searching for reasons to parallel Minato with Sakura. Is that even possilbe? I mean, Minato and Sakura have nothing in common by my knowledge.
It's delusional as hell -.-

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by narutohokage123 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:00 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Removing plurals. (ANBU: Strawberry))
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:47 pm

narutohokage123 wrote:
itachi75 wrote:http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/352/10
^this
-
they think Suigetsu was going to say, "you slept together"
lol so delusional. Thar was mistranslated, Suigetsu said that he knew that Karin has feelings/has got something for Sasuke since a while back. That's why she was angry and hit him.

Add this to your list:

"Sakura only said Sasuke's name when both save her because she was flirting with Naruto" The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 1391645756
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 2713167027  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 4054107101 

flirting with naruto ? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 982020691 you does flirt with a headbut The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 982020691
but on a serious note the only one she has flirted with is sasuke. cause if the one you are in love with saves your behind, wouldn't you blush too and call his name.
how can it call hinata selfish. what she has done throughout has helped naruto( her encouraging words in PFS, telling naruto to lets do our best in the search for sasuke arc, coming to his rescue against pain even tho she knew that she didn't stand a chance, declaring that she (as well as neji and hiashi) that they will protect him, protecting him(along with neji rip) in 614. because of hinata, naruto was able to make the right choices as well as meet his parents and befriend kurama and the other tailed beast. she is the reason naruto got this far and I know that to naruto, hinata is more than just a precious friend and teammate, she is someone who is extremely close to his heart, a place where no one else has and will never have besides her.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Iruka, Sasuke, Tsunade, Hinata and Neji have all been ready to sacrifice their lives for Naruto but only Hinata is selfish because she had the unmitigated gall to tell a person that was hated for the majority of his young life that he was loved by at least one person during all that time and that he mattered and left a mark on her life.

Clearly she's a vile person.

SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:20 pm

REMINDER

Guys, please, you should know better by now. Do not use "they" when referring to NarSak because that is addressing the fans, and if you say something negative, it's considered bashing. Use "it" in reference to the pairing and the arguments made for it. I had to edit some of your posts, I hope I don't have to do that again. I understand sometimes it might slip, but try and review your posts carefully. Please.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:53 pm

man right now i kind of want to rant about this subject but there is so much i have in my head i want to rant about.
-
Religion
politics
crossover battles like Itachi vs Goku, Jaina solo vs Lightning,
other pairings
why i hate sword art online
why Asuna is a worse female character then Sakura
-
but right now I am going to hit the hay.
-
After I leave one more comment from NS
-
"Hinata has never loved Naruto all she has is a crush, Naruto and Sakura love eachother and the manga clearly shows it, try reading it"
-
my friends with that comment i bid you good-night
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:12 pm

itachi75 wrote:
-
"Hinata has never loved Naruto all she has is a crush, Naruto and Sakura love eachother and the manga clearly shows it, try reading it"
Oh really....... "try reading it" through what, NS glasses?

Naruto has never stated he loves Sakura.
Sakura has never stated she loves Naruto (her confession doesn't count,it was a lie, a rouse, espionge, misinformation, BS, insert anyother spy term here)

As @SenpaiSamaSan said, Hinata is a vile and horrible person. She has a nerve to be honest with Naruto, she has the nerve to be in love with him, she has the nerve to risk her live for him when he couldn't defend himself *twice*, she has the nerve to give him confidence and strength when he needed it when Sakura should *she wasn't even around for those moments*.

So no NS, Naruto and Sakura do not love eachother in the warped, deilusional way NS thinks. They are best friends end of story.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:46 pm

I have also read through the series myself, and without pairing glasses, I have spotted nothing romantic between Naruto and Sakura, but I did notice that Kishi did have chances to push NS further, but never did so, maybe that's because Naruto never truly was totally in love with Sakura, and Sakura has never really shown any romantic interest in Naruto, so how can a pairing have any hope if the two characters were never really in love with one another?

but there seems to be the fact of forcing Naruto and Sakura together especially since the manga evidence proves otherwise, if anything we have seen strong evidence of a NaruHina ending. no matter how much I read the manga without pairing glasses, the only pairings that have received development is NaruHina and SasuSaku, I simply cannot see where NS can develop beyond the point of friendship.

NaruSaku in a romantic light would in my opinion go against what the characters stand for, it would also bring the characters out of character, Naruto has accepted Sakura's love for Sasuke and Sakura has always known that Hinata is in love with Naruto. I doubt Naruto would be dumb enough to stand in the way of his friends romance and the same would go for Sakura, she would never be in the way of Naruto and Hinata, it isn't like those two to do that sort of stuff.

Plus Naruto isn't a heartless bastard, he would never held Hinata's hand building up her hopes then to say, "sorry Hinata, I cannot be with you, I love Sakura," destroying Hinata and all her hopes of providing Naruto with the happiness that only she can provide. I just don't picture Naruto to be like that, no matter what it says, Naruto will never reject Hinata and would never get in the way of Sakura being with Sasuke
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Agree with everything.
Spoiler:

Recently I've heard that NS is searching for reasons to parallel Minato with Sakura. Is that even possilbe? I mean, Minato and Sakura have nothing in common by my knowledge.
They both have the letter "a" in their names *nods* So you know what that means...CANONZZZ The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 3187358519 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 694909377 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 2139395408 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 892101856 

Canon my rear end The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 2877382203 

How i see it:

Spoiler:
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:24 pm

I suppose after that recent chapter with Hinata saying she wants to be by Naruto's side for the umpteenth time, NS had an aneurysm or something and totally went bananas as usual.

These hypocritical things that NS is arguing about makes no sense and they are double standards. It's gotten so old already I wanna just bang my head against the wall. I wonder what NS has in store next week.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:42 pm

We get A bunch of NH side panels,

NS gets naruto saying "i guess if your splitting hairs"

lol
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:47 pm

kagome1991 wrote:I suppose after that recent chapter with Hinata saying she wants to be by Naruto's side for the umpteenth time, NS had an aneurysm or something and totally went bananas as usual.

These hypocritical things that NS is arguing about makes no sense and they are double standards. It's gotten so old already I wanna just bang my head against the wall. I wonder what NS has in store next week.
More of the same as the previous weeks, worthless predictions that will never come true and if a massive NH moment happens flat out denial.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:09 pm

All I can say, of a person who has just gotten into shipping NH (Aprill....)
I was into the series, watching it for my full own entertainment ( Nor did I know what a pairing was...noooob me) . I found no romantic tone coming from Naruto and Sakura. I wasn't even a neutral..I was a noob lol.

Now let me just say this....for a girl who loves romance... and watched Naruto and Sakura the whole time.. and saw no romantic tone coming from them.. that is an issue.

If it's just so big and noticable! Canon already basically The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 982020691 
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:28 am

itachi75 wrote:I looked at a forum with NS arguments and I can't believe how crazy it is.
-
"what would happen to Karin? she has to have someone to lick! Kishi surely wouldn't just cast her aside espiecally after hinting that her and Sasuke might have had sex in the past"
Seriously,This is why i hate some arguments,I've seen  NS shipping SK just because It thinks If SK becomes canon then so will NS....Well it doesn't..SasuKarin doesn't ensures narsuck's,victoryNariHina can still happen.All it want's is sasuke out of the way .I guess this is what it wants

NS DREAM

SASUKE:I'm sorry sakura,but I love karin ,so good bye
SAKURA: but sasuke-kun I love you.don't leave me
          (Her tears flood the nearby area)
NRUTO:huh sakura-chan?what.sasuke left you,,That bastard,Don't worry sakurachan,I wub you with all my heart,I'll make you happy
SAKURA:Aww naruto.. guess i'll have to settle for you.Oh well,I'm over sasuke already.I lob you too
NARUTO:Belive it!!
SAKURA:yeah.Lets make babies
NARUTO:sure

HINATA:(weeps in a corner)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agree with everything.
Spoiler:

Good luck to NS.It'll break the law of gravity If it has to.

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Please avoid to attack the people. Avoid "they", use "it" when it comes to NS arguments. Thanks.)
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:50 am

No matter how ridiculous NS arguments are and how easily it can be debunked, if you try it to do eye-to-eye with NS, everything you would like to do in the end is this:

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 Tumblr_mn3eofyTj71qkfsc1o1_500

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 Tumblr_ml802bPniE1rv8b97o1_500

Because you will get only a headache, while NS will never understand, what you are trying to say.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:08 am

why have alot of NS started to ship Sk can anyone explain? like seriously?
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:17 am

itachi75 wrote:why have alot of NS started to ship Sk can anyone explain? like seriously?
Probably because it takes Sasuke away from Sakura and frees her for Naruto.

Anything to force Sakura fall for Naruto romantically.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:33 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
itachi75 wrote:why have alot of NS started to ship Sk can anyone explain? like seriously?
Probably because it takes Sasuke away from Sakura and frees her for Naruto.

Anything to force Sakura fall for Naruto romantically.
probably but even Hardcore NS still ship SK and claim that it is very significant and possible to happen, even to point where it is there possible OTP. this seriously mindf-'s me
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:39 am

Karin is full aware of Sakura's strong love for Sasuke. She almost admires it at the moment, where Sakura is trying to save her from Sasuke after fight with Danzo.

Just like Sakura is full aware of Hinata's feelings for Naruto and she saw how far she is ready to go for him.

It looks like for NS it's absolutely ok to steal someone's love.

Suigetsu x Karin is over9000 times more possible, than SK.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:51 am

Because NS want Sasuke out of their way. I've saw some saying that Sasuke will die, that Sasuke will end up with Karin or with Hinata The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 1391645756 

SK shouldn't even be considered a paring likely to be canon.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:23 am

the thing i rather hate about NS is that it draws images of Naruto and sakura being together while Hinata sits there crying.
-
for the love of crap that is mean.
-
i feel that alot of Ns hate Hinata. i mean why else would it draw her sad in the corner. or even worse depressed like that.
-
oh btw another argument from NS, "Sakura called NAruto "her naruto" in the third movie, Sakura lobes Naruto with all her hearts but she is to shy!!!!!!"
-
not even kidding.
-
movies don't count, but then again, Ns does use RTN.
-
someone give me a asprin

Last edited by itachi75 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:34 am

itachi75 wrote:the thing i rather hate about NS is that it draws images of Naruto and sakura being together while Hinata sits there crying.
-
-
i feel that alot of Ns hate Hinata. i mean why else would NS draw here sad in the corner. or even worse depressed like that.
-
oh btw another argument from NS, "Sakura called NAruto "her naruto" in the third movie, Sakura lobes Naruto with all her hearts but she is to shy!!!!!!"
-
not even kidding.
-
-
someone give me a asprin
I'm sick of NS using RTN movie. The movie isn't canon material, nothing to do with the manga. NS should stop using "Kishi's was the one who write/directed the movie", correction Kishi didn't direct the movie it was Hayato Date and the one who write the plot was Yuka Miyata with help of Kishi. Camon he wanted to tried something different and do not mention that Sakura even in that world still loves Sasuke (the real one).

Last edited by Zori on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : They can be referred to the fans, please refrain doing so. NS is always allowed :))
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:29 am

itachi75 wrote:the thing i rather hate about NS is that it draws images of Naruto and sakura being together while Hinata sits there crying.
-
-
i feel that alot of Ns hate Hinata. i mean why else would they draw here sad in the corner. or even worse depressed like that.
-
-
not even kidding.
-
-
someone give me a asprin
I would edit your post, "they" is not allowed. Use NS or it instead.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:33 am

Bubbles wrote:
-
-
i feel that alot of Ns hate Hinata. i mean why else would they draw here sad in the corner. or even worse depressed like that.
-
-
not even kidding.
-
-
someone give me a asprin
I would edit your post, "they" is not allowed. Use NS or it instead.
Thank you for that.

OT: I actually had a debate with NS who thought SK had more development than NH.
I did nothing but laugh.

Why it has more development? You ask...well let me take you into NS land.
Spoiler:
(Only for the lols. ) The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 982020691
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:41 am

Zori wrote:
OT: I actually had a debate with NS who thought SK had more development than NH.
I did nothing but laugh.

Why it has more development? You ask...well let me take you into NS land.
Spoiler:
(Only for the lols. ) The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 982020691

Imaginaaaaaaaaation. Imaginaaaaation! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 17 528746348 
That is NS/SK in a nutshell.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next