Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Yes Sakura has actually shown support towards NaruHina, Sakura isn't a bad character I just cannot stand the fact that NS is making the S look bad, by thinking that she is jealous, when she isn't, I don't really like the fact that it says that Sakura is a threat to NaruHina, when she isn't.

it fails to realise that Naruto and Sakura are the biggest threats to NS's chance's of being canon, I fact any chance of NS occurring is slim to none, there has been little to no romantic development between the two and yet it claims that there has been a gold mine of development, when NH says otherwise, it claims that NH doesn't care for Naruto's feelings or that NH cannot read the manga.

yet as far as I am concerned I have read through and see no development in the romantic light between Naruto and Sakura, the only couple of pairings that have been given a great amount of development is NaruHina and ShikaTem. it is hard to say where SasuSaku gets the development, apart from the fact that Sakura is still in love with Sasuke, then there is SasuKarin The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 4054107101 a pairing that has gotten worse development that NaruSaku, I remember seeing NS saying good now that Karin is with Sasuke it gets him out of the way of true love NS.

I mean seriously true love? makes me want to do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6fGLKbel5g

done by Team4Star, don't worry it was for humour purposes, there is no bashing intended.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:49 pm

When I am in a steakhouse, I cannot expect to have fish on my plate although I can fool myself and think that the piece of beef I am eating is in fact fish.

The meal which is about to be served now is NaruHina and eventually SasuSaku. I feel sorry for NS who is still thinking that NS will happen basing itself mostly on parallels and trying to deny canon facts by transforming them into what it thinks is suiting its taste.

Hinata's wish to be by Naruto's side has been expressed once again. One of her wish, to hold Naruto's hand, has already come true before she expected it. If she is now wishing to be by Naruto "forever", won't this dream come true as well?

Naruto will fulfill that dream in a way which will blow our minds. He is still keeping the suspense for now (stress of the battlefield) but the outcome might be even sweeter than what was expected.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Some people thinks, that all those Hinata's desires are selfish.

Well, Shikamaru wants to be Naruto's right hand - this is also selfish, right?

But since everyone is connected to Naruto, wouldn't it mean, that all those desires are made out of knowing what Naruto wants by himself?

Besides, to Hinata Naruto showed, that he wants her by his side without Ino's jutsu in 615.

Hinata's desire is not selfish, she wants it because it's hers and Naruto's desire. She wants to be with Naruto to make HIM happy in the first place, she knows, that she can give Naruto everything he ever needed. She was the very first to give actual LOVE to Naruto. She always supported Naruto. Supporting a person is a selfigh thing now? And Hinata never asked anything back for what she was doing. She only wanted Naruto to notice her, but she never asked him for this and never forced him to love her. She was only giving him what she thought is right for him and probably in a hope, that Naruto will notice, that she is the one for him as well, as he is for her.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Hinata selfish? If it was the case, she would have behaved the same way like in RtN: jealous and possessive... But from the beginning of the manga until now, she has never been portrayed in that way.

Instead of defending NS with genuine arguments, NS keep on bashing on Hinata, finding all kind of flaws to diminish her. I don't need to bash on Sakura to make NaruHina look better because the manga itself is making the pairing look so lovely and likable.

I'm even afraid that if NaruHina became canon, NS would still find all kind of excuses to deny it. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 1001631471 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:50 pm

In a manga about bonds is pretty silly to think it's selfish of the characters to think about them.

In Hinata's case, I don't really understand what's selfish about Hinata thinking about Naruto's wellbeing instead of her own.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 pm

The sad part about it is NS accuses NH of hating Sakura, that is laughable, I mean really Sakura isn't a bad character, sure what she did in the land of Iron was wrong and it caused Naruto pain, but other than that I find her loyal to her friends and she still remains in love with Sasuke who might I add is a bit of a jerk, but still she remains true to herself and keeps those feelings.

I personally find NS arguments a waste of time now, it is basically the same as it was 4 years ago, it was the same as it was a year ago, it doesn't look at the big picture of that fact that parallels now mean very little, I mean Kushina marrying Kushina seems pretty weird to me (even though my inner Jiraiya would be kicking into overdrive) the third Databook is outdated and I have seen the third Databook used in so many NS argments. Naruto answering his father was as good as a confession, then go on to say that Sakura didn't refute it, So what does a Skull Bash in anger me?

You know What NS is right in one area, Hinata isn't perfect, but she is far from selfish, if her character was portrayed as perfect that would just lessen the charm of NaruHina. But NS is wrong about one thing, NH never manipulated Kishi into making NaruHina a more realistic pairing, he decided it for himself, in fact it seems like he has intended for it all along. NH is strong because both characters are portrayed with their own flaws, but both Naruto and Hinata can cover those flaws in their own respective ways which adds to NaruHina's strength.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:10 pm

51-mustang wrote:Yes Sakura has actually shown support towards NaruHina, Sakura isn't a bad character I just cannot stand the fact that NS is making the S look bad, by thinking that she is jealous, when she isn't, I don't really like the fact that it says that Sakura is a threat to NaruHina, when she isn't.

it fails to realise that Naruto and Sakura are the biggest threats to NS's chance's of being canon, I fact any chance of NS occurring is slim to none, there has been little to no romantic development between the two and yet it claims that there has been a gold mine of development, when NH says otherwise, it claims that NH doesn't care for Naruto's feelings or that NH cannot read the manga.

yet as far as I am concerned I have read through and see no development in the romantic light between Naruto and Sakura, the only couple of pairings that have been given a great amount of development is NaruHina and ShikaTem. it is hard to say where SasuSaku gets the development, apart from the fact that Sakura is still in love with Sasuke, then there is SasuKarin The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 4054107101 a pairing that has gotten worse development that NaruSaku, I remember seeing NS saying good now that Karin is with Sasuke it gets him out of the way of true love NS.

I mean seriously true love? makes me want to do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6fGLKbel5g

done by Team4Star, don't worry it was for humour purposes, there is no bashing intended.
NaruSaku doesn't only make the S look bad. It also makes the N look bad, by claiming that Naruto only held Hinata's hand for chakratransfer, lying to her and that he still is in love with Sakura. If you don't have NaruSaku glasses, then you would understand that this claims say, that Naruto is a lying ass who gives Hinata false hope for a future romantic relationship.
It also shows that NaruSaku doesn't know anything about the characters. Naruto is a very honest and truthfull guy. He would never lead someone to something wrong or even lie to someone he knows. The proud failure moment proved that. Naruto explained Hinata that she doesn't think of him like he really is. He didn't wanted Hinata to think the wrong way about him,  because he feared that it might lead her to the wrong path. Something so little, but he didn't wanted to lead her to something wrong.

Spoiler:

But NaruSaku still goes one with it's claims and making Naruto look like an asshole and Sakura like a friend traitor and bitch.

Last edited by JulaShona on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:22 am

http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v21/c181/7.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v47/c437/9.html

NS should re-read these chapters each day and finally realize something. Something about what really true love is.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:04 pm

I don't need to downplay another character in order to defend NH because NaruHina stands on it's own. Yet NS is apparently under the impression that NH hates and bashes on Sakura because she "gets in the way" of the pairing. It assumes that Sakura is on the shit list of NH.

Now, while I know there are NH who don't like Sakura, I've never gotten the impression that it was because she's a threat to the NH ship, but just the dislike of her as a character individually.

Besides, two things wrong with what NS seems to believe:

1. Sakura doesn't get in the way of NaruHina, she gets in the way of NaruSaku.

2. While there are always haters and tards in every fandom, most NH fans I've seen have never defended NH by throwing Sakura under the bus.

Heck, even on this site, I've never seen such cruel bashing of Sakura the way NS sites bash on Hinata.

Meanwhile, I've seen NS many times describe Hinata as a selfish, one-dimensional bitch who doesn't understand or even know Naruto. I've seen all the ways it twists her scenes to be what they aren't, even after the manga says otherwise, while ignoring the obvious scenes that prove NaruSaku has barely any understanding between one another.

NS ignores canon evidence in favor of it's own interpretation, and I hate how NS tries to make it out like Naruto and Sakura are jealous idiots. Naruto getting jealous of Sasuke protecting Sakura first in the middle of a battle? Sakura being jealous of Hinata bringing Naruto from the depths of despair in 615? What a terrible time to be jealous at! And how funny is it that NS would claim she is jealous in that moment when Neji just died, yet claim Hinata doesn't care about Neji and is selfish for thinking about Naruto holding her hand (even though she just dedicated an entire speech around Neji, and was shown crying buckets when he did die.)

But I guess Sakura being jealous in that moment isn't the least bit terrible, nevermind her comrade just died and nevermind that the man she supposedly has such strong (confuzzling) feelings for is suffering having his friend die on his shoulder. Nope, Hinata is selfish because she helped him gain his way again and when he held her hand, she thought it was big and strong and most importantly, made her feel safe (in the face of unspeakable danger might I add).

NS will ignore it's own flawed arguments in order to try and make Hinata look bad when really, it's only making it's pairing look bad.
-.-
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:49 pm

So,

What I dont like about NS, is that it always feels fake and usually puts other characters down.
OR worse leave's their life ruined.

Like so...
Spoiler:

Where as NH always feels natural and no-one has to be hurt, everyone is happy.

AND its just so darn CUTE The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 528746348 

EXAMPLEZZZ OvO
Spoiler:
Drawing made by shock777 on deviantart.

Last edited by Strawberry on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler-tagging large images and adding original artist. (ANBU: Strawberry))
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Sakura a threat to NH? Even Ino is more a threat to NH than Sakura... lol.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Hinata is a selfish bitch................

How? How is Hinata a selfish bitch?

Is it because she truthfully loves Naruto?
Is it because she has always understood him? (perhaps more so know)
Is it because Hinata is the ONLY female in the series wanting to be by Narutos side romantically?
Is it because Hinata has giving Naruto understanding of what love is and not what it isn't? (aka confailfession by Sakura)

NS offically fits the defination of insanity.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:11 pm

IIRUNEII wrote:So,

What I dont like about NS, is that it always feels fake and usually puts other characters down.
OR worse leave's their life ruined.

Like so...
Spoiler:
I've seen that pic before. It makes me so sick with sadness! I don't think I've ever seen a NH pic with Sakura looking devastated or angry and alone. With NH/SS everyone is happy and truly loved by someone who was there for them and loved them even when they were at their lowest. NS just makes everyone involved unhappy in the end.

Naruto because Sakura only chose him because she can't have Sasuke (either he died or went evil). I don't see Naruto realistically being with Sakura and being truly happy because Sakura would never be truly happy. This is because Sakura truly loves Sasuke, not Naruto.

Hinata because she has placed herself out their, grown more confident than ever to be with him, Naruto held her hand and thanked her for being by his side, and gradually led to her believing she could continue to be by his side forever...only to be crushed in the end.

Sasuke ends up with nobody (because let's be realistic, if it's not Sakura, I severely doubt he'll be with anyone but death. Because the only way I see Sakura going for Naruto is if Sasuke goes ebils or dies. But even that's a stretch because even if he did go evil or died, Sakura wouldn't get over it fast enough, and by then, I'm 100% sure Hinata would have already made her move and NaruHina would be canon. That, and as the story is panning out, Naruto is interested in Hinata.

How is Hinata a selfish bitch? --NS style.

1. She jumped in to fight Pain, knowing she would lose because she is suicidal. She even said she knew she had no chance, yet she selfishly put her life on the line because she knew Naruto would get taken by Pain and she wasn't going to live without him! (That has to be it, how did she know Naruto would get free using 6 tail transformation? She didn't. She confessed her obsession love for Naruto and then fought like a weenie to make it look like she actually wanted to live. Poor Naruto had to suffer his last moments in the village with a girl he barely knew confessing to him.
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 861944472 

2. Hinata talked about Neji when he died sure, but that didn't stop the creeper from holding Naruto's face. She practically forced him to hold her hand, I mean she wasn't even going to take it off his face, what else was he going to do??? So he held her hand as a friendly gesture of thanks, and then transferred chakra to her. He did the same thing for everyone else, even Tenten got a handhold! Not to mention, she couldn't even not mention Naruto in a fangirly way, "his hand is so big, so manly!" ick! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 72114879

3. Hinata only cares about her lust for Naruto. Every time this girl shows up, it's "Naruto this! Naruto that!" She has no life, and no goals outside of him. Tell me one goal Hinata has outside of being with Naruto? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 1627197073 

There are probably more but these are the ones I see.  >_>

Last edited by Bubbles on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:22 pm

@ Bubbles To NS, it's not a problem to steal the love of someone else: Sakura not caring about Hinata's feelings which she is well aware of.

To NS, it's not a problem to play with the feelings of someone who sincerely loves: Naruto giving more attention to Hinata until holding her hand, knowing that this girl loves him, giving her hope to break her at the end of the day.

To NS, changing feelings like changing clothes is not a problem: Sakura realizing all of a sudden that she does not love Sasuke but Naruto and Hinata realizing that in fact she does not love Naruto.

That's the "selfless" definition of love according to NS.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:10 am

NS is...Well NS...I really don't know how to describe it.I know i shoudn't be saying this but sometimes i really wonder why people even like this thing.I've watched/read naruto evver science the first chap/ep and I never really understood how this could be even romantic.........

Something i learned,Look at sakuras love for sasuke and hinata's for naruto(it's still the same after 650 phuk*ng chapters) and compare them to naruto's love for sakura(Not as intense as it used to be back in part 1/early part 2)...

It says it's pairing is totally based on development and logic but i fail to see the logic behind it's logics.Naruto's never ending  wub for sakura-chan will never fade and soon before he dies(great,now it wants naruto dead) he'll confess to her and she'll blush, and she'll cry her eyes off......Judging from the manga that's how things'll go...really?The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 2916471361 
Character(mainly hinata)bashing even get's off the hook.Just cause she thinks,cares,worries and LOVES Naruto alot means she's a selfish bit*?I've eves seen NS bashing us NH fans saying I'm just some retard who just wants everything for his selfish princess(hinata)??IS wanting Naruto and Hinata together too much that makes her look like a selfish princess,,,I mean seriously?
Anyway to me NARUHINA is The ONLY 'developed' pairing in the entire manga Thats why it's the only pairing i ship.hinata's love for naruto and naruto've shown some signs of returning it as well(ignore NS,it will just deny that).SASUSAKU....Well i actually like sasukarin more than that pairing cause i know you'll hate me for saying this but it's still just sakura with almost nothing from sasuke.NARUSAKU...I Don't understand how naruto hearing lies getting punched,rejected,hurt can be considered ROMANTIC.

[quote="Bubbles"]
IIRUNEII wrote:So,

1. She jumped in to fight Pain, knowing she would lose because she is suicidal. She even said she knew she had no chance, yet she selfishly put her life on the line because she knew Naruto would get taken by Pain and she wasn't going to live without him! (That has to be it, how did she know Naruto would get free using 6 tail transformation? She didn't. She confessed her obsession love for Naruto and then fought like a weenie to make it look like she actually wanted to live. Poor Naruto had to suffer his last moments in the village with a girl he barely knew confessing to him.

2. Hinata talked about Neji when he died sure, but that didn't stop the creeper from holding Naruto's face. She practically forced him to hold her hand, I mean she wasn't even going to take it off his face, what else was he going to do??? So he held her hand as a friendly gesture of thanks, and then transferred chakra to her. He did the same thing for everyone else, even Tenten got a handhold! Not to mention, she couldn't even not mention Naruto in a fangirly way, "his hand is so big, so manly!" ick! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 72114879

3. Hinata only cares about her lust for Naruto. Every time this girl shows up, it's "Naruto this! Naruto that!" She has no life, and no goals outside of him. Tell me one goal Hinata has outside of being with Naruto? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 1627197073

There are probably more but these are the ones I see. >_>[/color]
OH there's more
>She doesn't love naruto,It;s just admiration
>She used stalk him ,imagine how low that is
>She's just another naruto,shes got no charachter of her own,she stole his nindo you know?
>She was Thinking naruto's hand was big and manly in front of neji's cropse ,how perverted!!!
...............................and it goes on....
................Say anybody konow where i could buy some anti-NS glasses?I'm tired of it....

Last edited by funnyface on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:18 am

Regarding the fact that some like NS, that's a question of taste and everybody is free to like or dislike something...

But when NS comes to deny, bash and insult NH because NaruHina has a meaningful and romantic development that NS does not have, then it's really cheap.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:27 am

Irielo wrote:Regarding the fact that some like NS, that's a question of taste and everybody is free to like or dislike something...

But when NS comes to deny, bash and insult NH because NaruHina has a meaningful and romantic development that NS does not have, then it's really cheap.
I Know...it's what happens when you've run out of hopes
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:52 am

I looked at a forum with NS arguments and I can't believe how crazy it is.
-
"Hinata's obession"
"Kishi hinting Sakura doesn't love sasuke anymore"
"Hinata shouldn't be alive at this point, she is only attached because or her one sided love"
"Chapter 3 and ever since then all i have seen is narusaku nothing else"
"what would happen to Karin? she has to have someone to lick! Kishi surely wouldn't just cast her aside espiecally after hinting that her and Sasuke might have had sex in the past"
"Naruto has never displayed romantic feelings for Sakura"
"Naruto is the only one to make sakura emotional (healing shikamaru)"
^not exact quotes but summaries. there are more but, yeah just annoying.
-
and alot of bashing as well.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:02 am

itachi75 wrote:I looked at a forum with NS arguments and I can't believe how crazy it is.
-
"Hinata's obession"
"Hinata shouldn't be alive at this point, she is only attached because or her one sided love"
"what would happen to Karin? she has to have someone to lick! Kishi surely wouldn't just cast her aside espiecally after hinting that her and Sasuke might have had sex in the past"
-
Sorry what? When did Kishi implied such a ridiculous thing?
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:13 am

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/352/10
^this
-
NarSak thinks Suigetsu was going to say, "you slept together"

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by Strawberry on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Eliminating plurals. (ANBU: Strawberry))
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:13 am

NS logic: Kishi should cast Hinata aside despite the romantic development of NaruHina but should not cast aside Karin who is obsessed by Sasuke but shares nothing romantic with him.

Poor Sakura, if you knew..
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:03 am

itachi75 wrote:http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/352/10
^this
-
they think Suigetsu was going to say, "you slept together"
lol so delusional. Suigetsu said that he knew that Karin has feelings for Sasuke or he was referring to when Sasuke saved her during chunnin exam. That's why she was angry and hit him. At least in the raw version this are the two options available.

Add this to your list:

"Sakura only said Sasuke's name when both save her because she was flirting with Naruto" The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 1391645756

Last edited by narutohokage123 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 am

itachi75 wrote:I looked at a forum with NS arguments and I can't believe how crazy it is.
-
"Hinata's obession"
-
1. No, Obito was obessed with Rin. THAT is obession. Hinata isn't obessed. Its called love, something NS has warped view of.
2. Still waiting for evidence of that NS. Care to make another prediction?
3. Hinata is alive because she matters to story (and the main character). Too bad she is more alive then NS itself.
4. Those NS glasses, syptoms include: diaharra of the mouth, blindness, agrogence, ignorence, double standard, hypocricy and well overall warped concepts and overused and/or outdate stuff.
5. Ok, that is sick. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 16 233944022 
6. Ok, so NS agrees with us? that is what we have been saying for the past 10 years.
7. No, its more like "Sakura still doesn't understand Naruto."

Did i cover this well?
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:46 am

Bubbles wrote:

This is one that peeves me off the most. When Sasuke does the same exact thing in the Wave mission, it's considered an act of true selflessness and virtue of friendship and bonds exalted in the annals of history all because Sasuke's answer when asked why he did what he did amounts to "Fucked if I know, plot I guess". It's been drilled into our heads since Wave arc with Kaiza and Haku's speeches and actions that if you got something precious to protect you fight like a bastard to protect them to the bitter end even if you lose your life in the process; It's been drilled into our heads since Chuunin exam that true ninja sometimes have to make that leap of faith even when all odds are against you and that you can't prepare for everything. Hinata jumping in to save Naruto pretty much exemplifies both those themes and the usual bonds, will of fire bla bla bla. Besides, I'm an American and to me all people, even 2-D manga characters, have the unalienable right to pursue their own happiness. Hinata didn't hurt Naruto by confessing what she did, even if it were completely and utterly selfish (how sacrificing your life to protect someone is considered selfish is beyond me), it was Pain that caused him, well... pain.

This criticism is also pretty funny in the fact that Naruto pretty much calls her his hero in 559 makes this whole "she's a selfish bitch fer making Nardo suffer!" criticism moot, even without mentioning 615 where he thanks her for always being there for him after she was willing to sacrifice herself to protect him again. Nardo seems to thinks she's pretty cool.

Bubbles wrote:
This is something that doesn't bother me as much. The handhold pretty much trumps all!!!!
It makes me not give a crap about the little nitpicks and obtuseness NS shows when it tries to analyze the scene.

Again, being "a man" goes all the way back to Kaiza in Wave arc, I think he even mentions that being a man means protecting what you love with your own hands even if you have to lay down your life or something like that.
Hinata's is pretty much the most fricking innocent character in the manga, she is also observant and makes a lot of comments about things happening around her. That line is pretty much there to show the reader Naruto's growth and hardship and that he is becoming the hero that we all knew he'd become to contrast with his earlier demoralization. Simple.
Bubbles wrote:
Hinata is obviously aware she is in a shounen manga via Byakugan's capability to see through the fourth wall and she knows that by sticking close to the Main Character she will gain greater focus ergo fandom and thus more possibilities of remaining alive to the very end of the manga. So you could say her ultimate goal is self-preservation.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:56 am

"Hinata's obession"

Hinata is not obsessed, she does really love Naruto, she really understands Naruto and support him. She almost died protecting him.

What is it talking about who Yamato, its cupid?!
Spoiler:
I suppose that NS believes that Yamato meant to say: “The truth is you- love him/Naruto” or so.

If this truely was the case…

Spoiler:

then why did Yamato made that weird and surprised face after her confession…

Spoiler:

and even became angry, after Sakura asked Naruto to stop going after Sasuke?

Because of the surprised and angry face Yamato made in Sakura’s false confession, it’s clear that “The truth is - you love him/Naruto” wasn’t intended to be said. If it was, then Yamato would have, of course, known that Sakura had these feelings for him and wouldn’t have looked surprised and not even became angry after her request.

It forgets the fake confession and chpater 540 were is proven that Sakura loves Sasuke.

Yah, chapter 615 and volume 64 was just some random thing!

and ...

Spoiler:

“I want to stay by Naruto-kun’s side forever!”

Was preceded by this:

Spoiler:

It’s clear that Hinata finds Naruto’s response in 615-616 as a positive response to her romantic feelings. So yes, her bold declaration is a good sign for the future reciprocation in the NH .

Its shipping goggles are thick !!! Part 1 was all about SS and part 2 NH

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by Strawberry on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removing plurals, though nice post. (ANBU: Strawberry))
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next