Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 32 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:42 pm

He acts so cool and tough and yet he blushes like a school kid when it comes to Sakura, oh wait he kind of is a school kid, lol.

Naruto might be an idiot in the early chapters, but he also knew when to draw the line, eventually he accepted the fact that Sakura would never return his crush, he acknowledged Sakura's feelings for Sasuke , he isn't such a kid anymore that he would try to get in the way of his friends, and he isn't such a heartless bastard to reject the person who truly loves him.

I love it when he gets pissed off at Naruto for not revealing what he said to Sakura, it definitely shows that even though he acts tough, that Sasuke is nothing but a big Koala when it comes to Sakura.

Oh and forgot please bubbles do tell, but in the SasuSaku section, how many times has Sasuke blushed when it comes to Sakura, lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 32 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:22 pm

my question why did Naruto respond to Minato. Minato asked Sakura?
-
and to further that question why do you think Naruto lied?
-
do you think it was just a chance to poke fun at Sakura for her messing with him at the failfession? or some type of attempt to open up a relationship with him and his father?
-
I just don't know why he would openly lie to his dad like that lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:25 pm

itachi75 wrote:my question why did Naruto respond to Minato. Minato asked Sakura?
-
and to further that question why do you think Naruto lied?
-
do you think it was just a chance to poke fun at Sakura for her messing with him at the failfession? or some type of attempt to open up a relationship with him and his father?
-
I just don't know why he would openly lie to his dad like that lol
Lying and joking are two different things. Naruto was making fun out of Sakura, which he confirmed by his own words in 632.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:07 am

On a side note, and probably off topic as hell, anyone else notice that Shikamaru breaks the 4th wall? XD
633 Breaking the 4th Wall:

MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:10 am

But of course leave it to NarSack to misconstrue what Naruto said, and turn it into a tru wub confession while completely twisting Sakura's reaction to not be a rejection, but just a headbutt of "hush or our secret relationship will be revealed to the masses!"
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 32 1391645756 

NS really thinks it's worse if Naruto was joking because it could hurt Hinata's feelings. LOL like NS cares about Hinata's feelings. Hinata knows Naruto enough to know if he's fucking around and she doesn't mind his little jokes so NarSack need not worry about that one.

What NS needs to worry about is the fact that if Naruto was being serious as it says, that Sakura just headbutted him for stating how he truly feels. which is worse for NS, despite it's insistence that Sakura didn't verbally deny it therefore she is open to the idea.
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 32 837914904 

It ignores Naruto said he was joking in 632 which is just blatant denial right there. -.-

51-mustang wrote:
Oh and forgot please bubbles do tell, but in the SasuSaku section, how many times has Sasuke blushed when it comes to Sakura, lol.
Other than those two, there is a memory Sakura has of Sasuke blushing. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 32 1906553478 

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 32 Sasucute
This was during the forest of death when she was saying: "This isn't Sasuke-kun!"
Spoiler:

RedEyes wrote:On a side note, and probably off topic as hell, anyone else notice that Shikamaru breaks the 4th wall? XD
633 Breaking the 4th Wall:

I noticed that! xD
LOL Shikamaru.

Last edited by Bubbles on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding something)
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:14 am

Hm, well, I just read it ._. where does it say he was joking? :O Because if this is true, I wanna know XD So I can use this :3
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:38 am

RedEyes wrote:Hm, well, I just read it ._. where does it say he was joking? :O Because if this is true, I wanna know XD So I can use this :3
Spoiler:
Now, when's the last time Naruto could be seen poking fun at Sakura? Oh yes, 631 when he joked about her being his gf.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 am

Bubbles wrote:
RedEyes wrote:Hm, well, I just read it ._. where does it say he was joking? :O Because if this is true, I wanna know XD So I can use this :3
Spoiler:
Now, when's the last time Naruto could be seen poking fun at Sakura? Oh yes, 631 when he joked about her being his gf.
Ah mkay! ^_^ :D I shall use this with pride now :3
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:57 am

Sooo okay don't hate me for saying this but... I think the only valid thing for that chapter is when Minato says "take care of my son". Even then he probably meant it as a friend because they're teammates. But NS doesn't bring that part up anyways so it doesn't matter. Just a thought :D
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:18 am

Oh no NS does bring it up a lot. It will continue to. But it's understandable. I'd be desperate too.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 am

Minato said that because Sakura literally was ready to "kill" Naruto in front of him for speaking about girlfriend and punched him really strong, that Minato felt embarassed for misunderstanding the situation and saying such confusing things. He asked her to take care of Naruto, because he meant for her to do that instead of beating his son.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:31 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Minato said that because Sakura literally was ready to "kill" Naruto in front of him for speaking about girlfriend and punched him really strong, that Minato felt embarassed for misunderstanding the situation and saying such confusing things. He asked her to take care of Naruto, because he meant for her to do that instead of beating his son.
Like "Take care of my son, don't kill him!
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 am

RedEyes wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:Minato said that because Sakura literally was ready to "kill" Naruto in front of him for speaking about girlfriend and punched him really strong, that Minato felt embarassed for misunderstanding the situation and saying such confusing things. He asked her to take care of Naruto, because he meant for her to do that instead of beating his son.
yes something like that
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:35 am

lily567 wrote:
RedEyes wrote:
yes something like that
I don't know, how NS can like 631 so much, if it shows, that for Naruto Sakura been his girlfriend is a subject for a joke. Even during her fake confession he said "This joke is not funny at all".

Hinata is the one Naruto is serious about.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:45 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I don't know, how NS can like 631 so much, if it shows, that for Naruto Sakura been his girlfriend is a subject for a joke. Even during her fake confession he said "This joke is not funny at all".

Hinata is the one Naruto is serious about.
EXACTLY. Like, you would think after all of the shit that has happened, Naruto and Sakura being together is just null and void, but of course not. It doesn't think so.

But let's be real: It's out of Sakura's character. She loves naruto as a friend. He is getting tired of her shit realllll quick and the failfession just proves it. AND She is STILL in love with Sasuke. Now let's say Sasuke loves Sakura
Spoiler:
And if he does, do you seriously think Naruto is going to go through all this trouble to win Sakura over, who is CLEARLY in love with Sasuke, after this whole time he's been trying to get Sasuke to come back to the village??? No! He's going to lt bygones be bygones. That's how it is. He KNOWS Sakura doesn't love him like that. That's why he called her a liar!

So, now what's Naruto left with? Someone who cared from the beginning!
Not someone who had to see Naruto's true potential through pain and suffering, and loneliness! It would make NO sense for Naruto to go to Sakura after all of this. And Hinata is soon to be head of her clan, not Hanabi any longer. And Neji is dead, so who is she going to marry? Who is going to make their relations stronger in the village? Naruto! And then we're going to watch the kid go and become hokage like he was supposed to from the beginning! It's not a bad plot because it's easy to guess! It's foreshadowing, something Kishi has been doing for years and NS ignores every.single.chapter.
/Rant.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:23 am

It all comes down to NS wanting main x main, and thinking that Naruto should get the girl he liked from the beginning, regardless of everything that's happened since then that changed everyone's situations and viewpoints entirely. Naruto liked and wanted Sakura because she was very pretty, and later he found he could connect with her regarding acknowledgment. But what NS fails to understand is that Naruto has connected with many people regarding acknowledgment of some sort, Sakura isn't special in that regard, and what do they really share in common outside of their love/care for Sasuke?

What would keep a romantic relationship between afloat? Just because two people are close and good friends does not mean they will work together romantically. Neither Naruto or Sakura understood each other on even a basic level until very recently (631 with Naruto smiling at her after she told him off for trying to place her in the background again) That indicated to me that he finally, finally understood that she wanted to fight with them and not look at their backs, and NS loves to boast about Sakura "understanding Naruto best" because she gave that speech regarding him to the alliance, but NS ignores that Sakura only just began to understand him in that aspect! It took over 600 chapters before she could give this speech.

How long did it take Hinata? chapter 98 of part I to let us all know she understood his struggles, as well as his desire to keep fighting despite the odds. Heck, even Sasuke never tried to place Sakura in the background but encouraged her (in his own way) to learn to fend for herself by practicing her jutsu.

Naruto can only understand her truly when it comes to Sasuke because they both share a lost bond with him. That's how they formed their bond. NS doesn't want to admit that the NaruSaku bond is forged from Sasuke. There is no NaruSaku without Sasuke and third party interference and that kills it.

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:30 am

Exactly. If you look back on the thread, most of it is literally just opinionated crap, not trying to insult anyone, but if you're going to support something, at least have a real reason other than 'Well I like this' No, I am not bashing anyone. I am simply stating why I disagree with Naruto and Sakura being in a relationship. No progress. Only hopes and dreams.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:27 pm

^What I really don't like with NS is the bashing on Hinata character and the insults sometimes. However if it wants to defend its favorite pairing with all its might, then let it be. NaruHina has enough arguments to debunk NS, so at least we could respect the fact that at least NS tries to defend its pairing despite the fact that it might look far-fetched to us.

So, please just respect and enjoy NaruHina because tbh even though NaruHina were not meant to become canon, it would still be my favorite pairing because I love what NaruHina represents. So maybe to NS, it's the same. It likes what NS represents although personally I can't see what it could represent except friendship. But everybody is free to have his/her opinion.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Why does it seem like NS is under the impression that NH hates Sakura? Just because it has a vendetta against Hinata, doesn't mean NH has the same vendetta against Sakura...granted, not all NH like Sakura, but I severely doubt it's out of feeling threatened of NS ship. Like, on one of the big NS sites, one can't even talk about Hinata or make a thread regarding her without it turning into a bashing party, and for some reason NS feels like it would be the same for Sakura threads on NH forums...but I've yet to see any such thing. Does NS also bash Hinata a lot because it thinks NH bashes Sakura a lot? These are the things I wonder...
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:38 pm

^

I don't like Sakura (mostly because how she has treated Naruto) but she isn't a threat too NH.

I honestly find it amusing that that NS treats Hinata as a threat but will not even see the threat too NS is the "N" and "S" in NS. Naruto and Sakura both troll NS yet NS is too busy Hinata bashing.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Haha, racefan, what is Da biff? XD
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:36 pm

I think both NH and NS are guilty of bashing the "opposing" side. I think NS takes it too far and gets personal with Hinata saying she's a stalker, blah blah blah. NH usually just states facts like how Sakura beats up Naruto 24/7. NS is more vicious about it in my personal experience. I like Sakura and I dislike her for reasons having nothing to do with NaruSaku.
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:38 pm

I agree. Speaking of NH, and how much better it is, where did you get your sig picture from? c:
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Well my problem with Sakura isn't personal or anything, she turns out to be one of my favourite characters (but I also understand that this is a shonen manga series) the biggest problem I have is when she gets her character development, I feel that afterwards she sort of stops developing after she achieves something, you know when she achieves something it is great to see but chapters later it sort become irrelevant. Not meaning to compare, when we see character development with Hinata for that matter we can see it continue on chapter 615 right? well there is follow up, what do we see happening? Hinata making a resolve and showing off some of her new skills even learning how to do 64 palms.

But when we look at it in some way, with Sakura, sure she is great medical ninja, she has been involved in some really good fights, but overall I just feel that with Sakura that she hasn't really done enough (it isn't like I hate her for that,) it has been the last 60 chapter where she was beginning to shine as a medical ninja, but we really don't see enough of it, well maybe that's because as a medic-nin, she has to stay back.

okay now to get back on topic with Anti-NS, I simply cannot wait until the next chapter is released, we are sure to see something come up concerning NS arguments which seem to be getting more pathetic, I would love to see this next chapter be a Pro-NH chapter since we are pretty much due for one soon, it doesn't mean it will happen, but I feel one showing up, this will certainly be downplayed by NS to try and may NarSak look good.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:25 pm

I was googling NaruHina png for an AMV I'm making and it came up and I was like omg! I love iiiittttt! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 32 2035981432

Edit: it seems kinda small but the next size up is too big so I figured it would be safer this way
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next