Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:47 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:I think that when NaruHina will become evern more obvious canon, than it is now, in the name of our victory we should close this forum section as a symbol. When Kishimoto will show one more moment, that will be as strong as 98, 437 and 615 combined together and absolutely undeniable by anyone, there will be no more need for this section, we wouldn't be needed to debunk anything anymore, because we all will be celebrating something great - Naruto and Hinata are together and will stay like that for the rest of theirs and ours lifes :3
Amen!

@51-mustang I think GreatKungLao meant the anti-NS thread, not the forum.
Exactly. Just to get rid of any NS mention on this forum when that special NaruHina day will come.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:50 am

I will get the beer, get the popcorn, order the Pizza, and we will all have a special party.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:11 am

HAHAHA XD Oh my god I missed all of this last night?? Dammit. God all of those comments have me smirking like an idiot. Hell yes, pop open a cold one, grab some peanuts, maybe some nuts... and then get a projector that displays all of NS reactions to the horrible horrible misjudgment it has made.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:50 am

RedEyes wrote:When bubbles gets online, I think she is worthy of a prize for what she did to poor NS on NarutoForums. @Bubbles, you rock for that. lmfao.

Start from this page and continue on. You won't be disappointed.
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=908330&page=77
What did i just read?

Really? I mean really?

Thank the heavens i'm not a member of that forum, i'd be driven into liver failure.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:08 am

You know what I think? I think Kishi had Sai confess for Naruto because as usual, he's telling us that NS is built off of third party inference and assumptions. With Hinata and Sakura's confessions, it was essentially just the two parties involved. He decided to end it the same way it started...with someone else getting involved.

Yet even now, NS is trying to confirm it's pairing off of other people. Even the "famous hug" it tries to talk about the people blushing in the background, while ignoring that Naruto never hugged her back, and he wasn't even paying any attention to her after that moment. NS says: "He was just surprised! it's still romantic!"

O RLY?

Yet, with the NH handhold, it says: "Naruto looked surprised basically the whole time! Not romantic at all!"

DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Edit: What's this about a NH party, and shutting down ANS section when confirmed? LOVE IT.
Yes, soda, popcorn and many, many butthurt NS excuses.
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 1461727051 

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:19 am

racefan1992 wrote:
RedEyes wrote:When bubbles gets online, I think she is worthy of a prize for what she did to poor NS on NarutoForums. @Bubbles, you rock for that. lmfao.

Start from this page and continue on. You won't be disappointed.
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=908330&page=77
What did i just read?

Really? I mean really?

Thank the heavens i'm not a member of that forum, i'd be driven into liver failure.
some had me smiling(the ones who were defending nh) while the others had me shaking my head
icouldn't believe what it was saying smh
I hearing about a party hmmmaybe some snacks and a sweet drink
ps my parents wouldn't allow me to get any liquor not even one drink The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 35 2801306734 
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:23 pm

I was thinking a ham and pineapple pizza with pepperoni, capsicum, tomatoes, with extra cheese and sauce, stuffed crust and it must be extra large, since a large pizza isn't enough for me.

Or we can do my favourite pastime, a massive Australian BBQ with rock music in the background and a nice serving of kangaroo steaks.

oh man the idea of a Pro-NH celebration has got me hungry again and I have only eaten just over an hour ago, or we can have tacos, (tried to get his mind off food, Ramen, dammit)

you know, it wasn't Naruto that friendzoned Sakura, it was the other way around, Sakura still shows no signs of romantic interest in the knuckleheaded ninja, it was with the POAL that Naruto realised that he was friendzoned by Sakura, but here is the really funny thing NS likes to claim that Naruto friendzoned Hinata, but we haven't seen the evidence of that claim, if we really look at it, there has be a steady build up for NaruHina, should Kishi make Naruto reply and we know it will be a positive one since the NH pairing is a positive pairing.

the answer is only when the time is right, and the time is almost right.

As for NS, well I think the pairing had its chance and now it is a collapsed pairing. it seems all it has is parallulz and a joke from Naruto to his father as well as every other silly argument.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:02 pm

When/if NH becomes cannon i will just smile. Then be happy for the rest of the day.
-
when i am at college and work i will just be smiling happy lol.
-
and that would be find with me :)
-
though i would save the picture on my computer and then go and watch the reactions of the fanbase.
-
NS: NO!!!!!
NH: YES!!!!
Neutrals: STFU!!!!
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:11 pm

^^

Your making me hungery, stop it. XD

Anyway too draw alittle comparsion (Anti-NS style) too Irielos thread about "Hinata has always wanted Naruto too succeed." Hinata has NEVER once stood in Narutos way of accomplishing something, she has instead stood aside or gave alittle helping push. How many times has Sakura stood in Narutos way? Um, it is more then how many fingers you have one hand. I rest my case.

BTW @itachi75 i wouldn't be saying "STFU" i'd laughing along with the rest of NH.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:18 pm

racefan1992 wrote:^^

Your making me hungery, stop it. XD

Anyway too draw alittle comparsion (Anti-NS style) too Irielos thread about "Hinata has always wanted Naruto too succeed." Hinata has NEVER once stood in Narutos way of accomplishing something, she has instead stood aside or gave alittle helping push. How many times has Sakura stood in Narutos way? Um, it is more then how many fingers you have one hand. I rest my case.

BTW @itachi75 i wouldn't be saying "STFU" i'd laughing along with the rest of NH.
Trust me NS will be saying that the moment does not make it cannon, or cussing out kishi, NH will be making it worse(because there are NH that are mean) by bragging and laughing at NS, and the Neatruls will be just raging because they would just be focusing on the rest of the chapter, not on the silly pairing moments.
-
I would hate to be a neatrul when Nh/NS becomes cannon, i would just vacate the site because the pairings sides would be ranting/raging/rejoicing/ for a long time lol
-
wait hold on why all this talk about partying did the chapter get an early release and naruhina became cannon or we got a big naruhina moment or somerhing/ if so please send me a link
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:22 pm

^^
Hold on I will take my steel cap boots off and count using my toes, oh crap there are too many to count, NS would like to say that Sakura has done more for Naruto than Hinata has and here is one example of an argument it came with.

NS wrote:Sakura has done a 1000X more for Naruto than Hinata ever will
What I would like to see is what has Sakura done for Naruto that would outweigh all the support Hinata has given him, in fact Sakura sort of knows it herself that she is one reason why Naruto was hurting, but that reason was Null and voided a long time ago, the POAL is now the most irrelevant thing the series.

and plus I wouldn't be saying yes, I would go John Mclean on NS Yippie Ki Yay
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Naruto and Hinata could have a make-out session and NS would say NS is canon still.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:07 pm

I can go one step further RedEyes. Hinata would say that she is pregnant with Naruto's child and NS would just say no Kishi is trolling and setting up for NaruSaku.

then we have the classic, (More or less of it/ I guess I mean if you're splitting hairs I guess) moment and NS is like OMG NS is so canonz he called Sakura his girlfriend, while NH is just sitting there watching it over glorify Naruto's comment when he replied to his father's question who in the first place has known Naruto for how long, a bit over 2.5 hours right out of 16 years, that doesn't bode well, even Yamato who has known Naruto for a short time and he knows Naruto better than Minato, even he was wrong and acknowledged it.

Yeah nice to see NH has some reliable third part POV and they actually know Naruto and have real life experience, not something read from a book.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:56 pm

So this guy... He brings an epic argument to the table

Guy with the amazing reply wrote:
Spoiler:

Uhmm... something like this doesn't really make a point about there's nothing going on between these two. Nor do the times the handhold has been referenced (unlike NS moments). There's just no playing dumb about a gesture like that (that Kishi took great care to emphasize), specially when you factor in that Hinata confessed to him and the fact that he's remembered that (559) and Kishi is not taking all those panels to have Hinata claim that she'll be with Naruto forever for no reason! The tone of the scene and how it was meant to be perceived is conveyed through her NH is the pairing that's actually getting the development and the increasingly intense moments, coincidentally (or is it?) as the story is approaching it's ending.

Meanwhile, NS has fallen to complete irrelevancy (if it ever was). Rendered impossible with the fake confession as every possible reason you could come up with for Sakura falling out love for Sasuke and in love with Naruto was mentioned, but still Sakura couldn't fall for Naruto. It's just not happening from Sakura's end. What about Naruto? Well, he's not exactly bothered about Sakura not loving him, but got pissed off at Sakura claiming to have fallen out of love for Sasuke. As he said himself, the whole idea is joke. So if he likes her or not is irrelevant because he's not really showing any sort of interest to act on those feelings and make Sakura change her mind about Sasuke.

Something else the confession did was trashing things like the hug and Sai's flashback. What comes to Naruto's mind when Sakura confessed to him? Was it all those supposedly romantic moments, was it the feelings he supposedly confessed to Sai...? Nope, it was SasuSaku moments. Also, Naruto said things like "why me of all people" and thought her confession was "sudden" (so much for the supposed end game pairing getting development and build) and Sakura said things like "I just suddenly realized [that I love you]" and called falling in love with Naruto "fickle". There's really no saving this pairing from this disaster.
And then butthurt NS, it just wont stop. (I said it this time ;_; )

NS for fuck sake. wrote:Still don't see the moment as romantic from Naruto's point of view. All I see are two people standing together and holding hands during a time of unity. Looks more like an epic chakra transfer to me rather than a romantic scene. Neither of them don't even appear to be ecstatic that they're holding each others hand. And we're supposed to believe this is romantic? I don't care if that shit's plastered on the freaking moon. Also, romance doesn't even fit into a scene like this. Hinata's dead cousin is lying several feet away, and all they can think about is how much they love each other? Sounds bizarre to me, and actually rather out of character for both of them. Camaraderie is the only thing that truly fits this scene correctly. Also you're forgetting the other shinobi in the background as well. Are they also involved in the romantic relationship, or is it an orgy? o. o
And, first of all, no one said that Sakura's confession was true. You just wrote an entire essay for nothing. Read people's posts before you come onto this thread with your claws out. -_-

My opinion still stands until the end of this manga. Period. I'm through debating here until there is actual proof of these supposed romantic feelings that Naruto have as well as his falling out of love with Sakura. Well, see you on the next pairing update.

Ta ta ~

LOL Sounds like someone can't handle it.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:42 am

Coming back to the fact that NS reduces the handhold to a mere chakra transfer, is it so blind not to see that Naruto was so desperate that he was even on the edge to accept Obito's offer?

Hinata slapped Naruto, fixed him in the eyes and talked to him. Yes, her speech was about bond and camaraderie. For sure, anybody who had a bond with Naruto could have done the same for him but at that time, she was the only one who could really talk to him. Why? That was that thanks to the power of love. And Naruto felt it.

He had a deep feeling of loneliness although his other comrades, including Sakura and Kakashi, were there. He needed someone who could talk to his heart and who could see through him to take him back from the pit where he was and this someone was Hinata. Love can makes wonders...

And this is what happened: Hinata's love gave him the power to overcome sadness and enabled him to help the whole alliance. So, without Hinata, the alliance would have already lost the war by now because if Naruto could distribute Kurama's chakra that way, that simply meant that his heart was already opened to Hinata. If that was not the case, he would not have reacted the way he did.

In other words, Hinata: love sender, Naruto: love receiver leading to a love wonder reaction. That shows again how both complete each other perfectly.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:42 am

I saw that and I thought yeah NS cannot handle the real proof, in fact there is no proof what so ever that Naruto was ever in love with Sakura to begin with, if there is proof where is it, it cannot answer that because there is no evidence, so how can he be out of love when he wasn't ever in love with her to begin with I think NS has got the wires crossed there, his crush evaporated over time the rejection and the fact that he couldn't fulfil a promise that he made.

I think I will put the icing on the cake right
now.

Alright regarding Sakura's feelings towards Naruto, it is more of a friendship, in fact it was Sakura who friendzoned Naruto and like I said in one of my earlier posts, it was something that Naruto accepted, this was further emphasised with the Promise of a Lifetime, it was there that he accepted the fact Sakura was never going to love him, even though it hurt him he knew that the only way Sakura was ever going to be happy was when Sasuke returned, now it would love for Sakura to fall out of love with Sasuke, so that way it can force both Naruto and Sakura into a romantic relationship, in fact the only character that could make NS happen in that light is Sasuke, but he also the one that prevents that from happening.

What Naruto needed to do was grow up, eventually he did, which was great, now even though he was constantly rejected by Sakura he continued to try, but over time he stopped asking her out, NaruSaku's (the pairing) true collapse happened at the PoaL, over time the promise meant nothing, he wanted to save Sasuke for himself not for Sakura because the thing is he bonded with Sakura because of Sasuke, but he knew deep down inside that Sakura's heart belonged to Sasuke, no matter how he tried to make her happy, it was never going to be enough to win her over, he could jump off a cliff (not literally) and Sakura would still not love him to that extent.

let me explain in this manner, in SasuSaku, the third cog is Naruto right, when those three cogs move it happens in harmony, but the problem is Naruto doesn't move the other two cogs because they rely on each other to move, so Naruto's cog is a reliable backup cog which helps them move, on the other hand Sasuke is the third cog in NaruSaku but the problem there is there is no integrity to prevent them from falling apart, introduce Sasuke's cog then Sakura's cog moves at a much smoother pace.

now what I am trying to point out is even though Naruto is the third wheel of SasuSaku, that pairing doesn't need Naruto to keep getting stronger, but on the other hand NaruSaku needs a third wheel but that third wheel is one that prevents it from working properly.

in other words NaruSaku is a Sasuke centred pairing, everything about NS is all about Sasuke, the Promise of a life time, the fight against Orochimaru, the false confession and most of all Naruto's goal to make Sakura happy. none of those moments were entirely about Naruto, it was his mission to bring Sasuke back to the Leaf for Sakura. NS seems to think NS is all Naruto and Sakura, but that was never the case even a neutral can see that, that Naruto doesn't stand a chance in this fight, because SasuSaku is about Sasuke and Sakura, NaruSaku is about Sasuke and NaruHina is about Naruto and Hinata.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:42 am

I may add something regarding the chakra transfer thing. Naruto would not have thanked Hinata the way he did. What he told her was something very personal. But NS still wants to turn a personal revelation from Naruto to Hinata, how she was always by his side etc., into something impersonal. He could have simply thanked her and said: "Here some chakra for you". But he took his time and told her what was on his heart about her.

That's the way how NS proceeds to deny any NaruHina moment. Just let it be.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:52 am

Can I just say: Both Kushina and Hinata were kidnapped as kids.. So I mean, a little off topic but, how the fuck are people still comparing Sakura and Kushina???????????????????????
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:56 am

RedEyes wrote:Can I just say: Both Kushina and Hinata were kidnapped as kids.. So I mean, a little off topic but, how the fuck are people still comparing Sakura and Kushina???????????????????????
Because of a single bad trait that they both share, they both share a bad temper. but what NS should be looking at is the good traits Kushina has, but she shares those good traits with Hinata.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:02 am

Mhm. Exactly.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:18 am

There is a simple formula, that confirms NaruHina as canon or definitely to become canon in near future:

437+469+573+615 = Volume 64 cover

469 was actually the moment, when Naruto finally set absolutely free road to him for Hinata or at least this chapter confirmed, that he already set free road for Hinata, because he rejected Sakura pretty easily, right in the same chapter with "confession".
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:09 am

While we all laugh at NS lulgic, i think (even me) everyone overlooks one thing in NS lulgic: NS talks in absolutes.

Everything NS related is absolute, meaning it can't be debunked or disproven.

Memo too NS, nothing is absolute.

I think i'll re-write what i said back in the first Anti-NS thread:

Hinata told Naruto she loves him; and she meant it.

Kushina told Naruto she loves him; and she meant it. (in a parental way)

Sakura told Saskue she loves him; and she meant it.

Sakura told Naruto she loves him; and told too cut the shit and get real by Naruto and everyone else present (although no one really said anything, facial expressions is all i need too see).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:21 am

^ Right!!!! You can't argue with that. Kishi knows how to write a romantic scene/confession and make it heartfelt. It is clear it wasn't meant as romantic, you can tell by the atmosphere.
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:16 am

>Went on NF
>Bored as fuck
>Debate thread ftw
>In the mood to start some shit (Don't hate, it is fun)
My shit starter wrote:I'm not going to lie, I'm bored as fuck and want to start a heated debate...
Debating in this section usually takes up a good part of my day, whilst otherwise I'd be twiddling my thumbs.
So I will start with this: Sakura will never love Naruto and you cannot prove it.
This next: Naruto is falling for Hinata and you cannot prove otherwise.

Annnnnd go.
>Profit????
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:28 am

lol You're a troublemaker :P jk jk. Tell me how it goes!
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next