Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by kirmazah Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Yeah I agree, it doesn't seem too likely after all that development. I hope it's Hinata :D
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Naruto had to grow up alone, without parents' love. So he doesn't know what family life is. But Hinata will give him what he did not have: a family. There is again this past/future notions behind that.

In the past, Naruto had no friends and was not respected because of being a Jinchuuriki etc.
With time, Naruto earned the respect of all and like the last chapters showed, he has friends who like him and who are now fighting thanks to Kurama's chakra. The same Kurama who was so feared before...

On a social level, Naruto did not let his sad and lonely past win but he worked hard to give himself a chance for a better future and the results are there.
On a personal or private level, he might have been an orphan but there is now someone waiting for him to make him a happy man. And with Hinata, he will have the opportunity to have his own family like mentioned above.

So, what Naruto experienced in the past, will not repeat itself because he could change things in his life and life is giving him back what he deserves: respect, friendship and love.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:54 pm

I've herad something from NaruSaku regarding the recent chapter.
NaruSaku wrote:Kishimoto knows how to separate friends with love. Hinata was under the 9 friends which means she is only a friend, but Sakura wasn't, because she is his love.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 pm

JulaShona wrote:I've herad something new from NaruSaku regarding the recent chapter.
NaruSaku wrote:Kishimoto knows how to seperate friends with lover. Hinata was under the 9 friends which means she is only friend, but Sakura wasn't, because she is his love.
OMG! That has been said a lot of time that a medic ninja should remain behind to take care of anyone suffering of injuries. A medic ninja should not participate in a font attack but should bring support from behind. Sakura is only doing her job and she is doing that with her mentor Tsunade. Following NS logic, Tsunade is Naruto's love as well.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 pm

I guess NS has forgotten what a medic ninja is, a medic ninja needs to stay back in order to continue the use of medical ninjutsu, if that is the best NS can come up with, then it should just give up, this last chapter wasn't even shippy, so I cannot see for the life of me how NS can make something that isn't shippy and turn it into a romantic moment. Naruto understands that a medic nin needs to stay back, even Sakura knows that, that is rule one of a medic nin.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 pm

JulaShona wrote:I've herad something from NaruSaku regarding the recent chapter.
NaruSaku wrote:Kishimoto knows how to separate friends with love. Hinata was under the 9 friends which means she is only a friend, but Sakura wasn't, because she is his love.
All members of the Alliance, who didn't participated in the attack are Naruto's lovers. Ok... That some logic...

And all of us should probably know, that the wife can also be a friend of her husband. The woman you love she is not just part of you, your love, but she is also a best friend, home and in some sense even your mother (in the meaning of care). So the thing that Naruto consider Hinata as a friend doesn't mean, that he hasn't anything more for her.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:16 pm

51-mustang wrote:I guess NS has forgotten what a medic ninja is, a medic ninja needs to stay back in order to continue the use of medical ninjutsu, if that is the best NS can come up with, then it should just give up, this last chapter was even shippy, so I cannot see for the life of me how NS can make something that isn't shippy and turn it into a romantic moment. Naruto understands that a medic nin needs to stay back, even Sakura knows that, that is rule one of a medic nin.
NS tries desperately to force Naruto to confess his "love" for Sakura. It can't accept the way Naruto treated Hinata during the handhold. In this moment, he showed and acknowledged that Hinata is someone really special to him. So now it is trying to, like you rightly pointed it out, transform scenes without any romantic connotations into romantic moments... What a farce!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:10 am

JulaShona wrote:I've herad something from NaruSaku regarding the recent chapter.
^Haha this is a good one The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 982020691 but i will have to agree with NS on one point The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 1738625812 Kishimoto does know how to separate love and friendship. That is why he has Naruto behave differently around Hinata versus all his other friends, Sakura included. That is why he has Naruto gently hold Hinata's hand, smile at her and thank her for being by his side if i'm not mistaken saying: "it was thanks to her, that stayed by his side..." Sakura is his teammate no? she has without a doubt been by his side a lot more than Hinata, yet! he has never done anything close to this with Sakura. That is why Naruto was shocked at Hinata's confession because he could tell she was being serious and didn't think twice about Sakura's fakefession, because he could tell it was fake. So if you think about it NS couldn't be more correct with that statement.

It was a nice try but...The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 2463036399
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:29 am

yeah it was a nice try, especially since NS is using a magnifying glass to see if it can spot an NS moment, I bet if it was a spot of dirt on the page it would say, 'there it is an NaruSaku moment,' then I would take a closer look, 'no that is a bit of dirt on the page, but then NS would defend it like crazy until I clean the bit of dirt off the page, but it would still defend it. the thing now that annoys me is that even with chapters that have had no romance in it, NS would still try to use a pair of tweezers to gently turn the page to see if it can find an NS moment, sad really.

trying to force two characters that don't have any romantic interest in one another, into a relationship.

the sad part about it Sakura cannot even do her job without it being considered romantic, to me that is just an insult on her character.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:22 am

When I read that comment I thought something this.

Spoiler:

I just wanted it to be quite...The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 1391645756 
Chapter 651 and the other ones before it had no romantic content at all! But it ruins all the chapters, because it reads all chapters with it's glasses, which see in all chapters something romantic and beneficial for NaruSaku!
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:30 am

JulaShona wrote:When I read that comment I thought something this.

Spoiler:

I just wanted it to be quite...The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 1391645756 
Chapter 651 and the other ones before it had no romantic content at all! But it ruins all the chapters, because it reads all chapters with it's glasses, which see in all chapters something romantic and beneficial for NaruSaku!
JulaShona With NS you have to expect such arguments. There is no need to be upset because NS is... NS lol. Just enjoy our lovely pairing NaruHina and its magic moments...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:34 am

JulaShona wrote:When I read that comment I thought something this.

Spoiler:

To be honest, I read now every chapter in anticipation of NaruHina moment, probably because 615 and 633 made me a spoil kid, lol. But if I don't get a desired NaruHina moment, I just sit back and wait more, without trying to suck out of nowhere NaruHina moment in every chapter, there are other subjects that need to be resolved in the manga, NaruHina is just one of them and it will be resolved in time just like everything else.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:57 am

Irielo wrote:JulaShona With NS you have to expect such arguments. There is no need to be upset because NS is... NS lol. Just enjoy our lovely pairing NaruHina and its magic moments...
I know, I know. But sometimes, like this one, something in my head just can't help to think like that over something so ridiculous, what makes it look so despearte and pathetic. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 950443270
GreatKungLao wrote:
To be honest, I read now every chapter in anticipation of NaruHina moment, probably because 615 and 633 made me a spoil kid, lol. But if I don't get a desired NaruHina moment, I just sit back and wait more, without trying to suck out of nowhere NaruHina moment in every chapter, there are other subjects that need to be resolved in the manga, NaruHina is just one of them and it will be resolved in time just like everything else.
Lol, I turned to someone like that, too. But I too still keep waiting patiently for a nice NaruHina moment and until this moment comes I enjoy the rest of the show, without, like you said "trying to suck out of nowhere NaruHina moment in every chapter." .The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 22 2835597988 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:10 am

^ That's a problem actually: when one tries to see romantic moments when they are not there... I'm afraid if NS does not become canon, Kishi will be held responsible for it because these scenes which NS interpret as meaningful are in fact not.

This is why NS thinks that it exceeds NH although it lacks of qualitative romantic moments in opposition to NaruHina.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:50 am

That is NS striking out for the 4th time.

Care to go 0-5?
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:03 am

I can't believe they used the argument that since Sakura didn't come it means that she is more than a friend.
-
it is really stupid.
-
She couldn't come because she was healing the allaince. she was doing something really important.
-
if that was a NS moment then i am a frog.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:05 pm

^as usual it will use anything for its ship
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:12 pm

NS is so pathetic with it's so called arguments and proof. My god, I can't even....
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 pm

^I know what you mean Bubbles, the arguments are making it hard not to bash it, even if it asks for it, we still cannot do it, I mean my resistance is now on thin ice, but no matter what I must resist, the end is almost in sight, so we have to wait for Kishi, I just hope Kishi puts NS out of our misery, because it is starting to become pathetic, I think even the neutrals are starting to get sick of it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:27 pm

yh to be honest I am sick sick sick of its s**t(excuse my language)
I am tired of the 'next chapter is ns or this chap showed ns'
the only thing ns has is friendship between each other that was never there in part 1.

one thing about kishi is that he tends to surprise us all the time with naruhina
I didn't expect 98,that last chapter where naruto left with pervy sage and hinata was there, naruto's reaction in the mission where she says lets do our best, her confession, I certainly didn't expect 559,615 nor 633.

naruhina is known to be patient love where hinata has been patient with naruto and naruto is well you guys know

hinata did say naruto's hand is big strong and makes her feel safe
but I wonder how naruto feels about her hands like ' her hands are warm, comforting, soft, it makes me feel like I can do anything when I am with her' or something like that

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:41 pm

lily567 wrote:yh to be honest I am sick sick sick of its s**t(excuse my language)
I am tired of the 'next chapter is ns or this chap showed ns'
the only thing ns has is friendship between each other that was never there in part 1.

one thing about kishi is that he tends to surprise us all the time with naruhina
I didn't expect 98,that last chapter where naruto left with pervy sage and hinata was there, naruto's reaction in the mission where she says lets do our best, her confession, I certainly didn't expect 559,615 nor 633.

naruhina is known to be patient love  where hinata has been patient with naruto and naruto is  well you guys know

hinata did say naruto's hand is big strong and makes her feel safe
but I wonder how naruto feels about her hands like ' her hands are warm, comforting, soft, it makes me feel like I can do anything when I am with her' or something like that

I'm sure Naruto enjoyed Hinata's hands feeling: exactly the way you describe it and the thing he could feel how much she loves him.
Regarding NS, I prefer not to give that importance to what it states because really sometimes too much is too much...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Here is my prediction for the next chapter, no NS and no NH, there seems to be no signs that a shipping moment will be around the corner, but if NS wants to invent moments, then by all means it can do, I just hope Kishi puts NS to rest, the arguments and moment inventions are starting to get really out of hand, at least with NaruHina we don't need to invent anything because it's right there in front of us.

it is always better to read the manga with no romance mindset because we aren't going to get romance every chapter, to flip through the page with romance in mind and to not get one is a terrible mindset, that is where the invention of moments comes in, but to put such high hopes in a pairing that stalled along time ago, is only asking for trouble,
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:40 pm

51-mustang wrote:Here is my prediction for the next chapter, no NS and no NH, there seems to be no signs that a shipping moment will be around the corner, but if NS wants to invent moments, then by all means it can do, I just hope Kishi puts NS to rest, the arguments and moment inventions are starting to get really out of hand, at least with NaruHina we don't need to invent anything because it's right there in front of us.

it is always better to read the manga with no romance mindset because we aren't going to get romance every chapter, to flip through the page with romance in mind and to not get one is a terrible mindset, that is where the invention of moments comes in, but to put such high hopes in a pairing that stalled along time ago, is only asking for trouble,
Has this pairing (NS) ever existed in the first place according to the manga? or is it just a creation? In Part 1, there were already some NaruHina interactions which showed that it had the potential to develop. Part 2 could have killed this potential but no, it did not happen. NaruHina evolved more and more into something romantic.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Well when you think about there were certain times when NS could have gone a step above friendship, but that never happened either, but as you rightfully pointed out Irielo NaruHina is evolving into something powerful, in fact the pairing stalled in chapter 3, but that was because Naruto tried to trick Sakura into kissing him, thankfully it didn't pay off because he had off milk.

and apart from a crush that never went pass that stage, and we have seen Naruto showing signs of falling in love with our favourite Hyuuga.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:07 pm

51-mustang wrote:Well when you think about there were certain times when NS could have gone a step above friendship, but that never happened either, but as you rightfully pointed out Irielo NaruHina is evolving into something powerful, in fact the pairing stalled in chapter 3, but that was because Naruto tried to trick Sakura into kissing him, thankfully it didn't pay off because he had off milk.

and apart from a crush that never went pass that stage, and we have seen Naruto showing signs of falling in love with our favourite Hyuuga.
When Naruto tried to kiss Sakura, he had to use Transformation Jutsu. He had to make him look like someone else, Sasuke, in order to get Sakura. With Hinata, Naruto does not need to change himself into someone he is not. He does not have to change himself because Hinata loves him the way he is, either as a zero or a hero.

NS has only such "romantic" moments whereby one tries to fool the other one: Naruto with his Transformation Jutsu, Sakura with her fakefession and Naruto's joke about Sakura being his girlfriend. So what kind of romantic relationship can work out? One based on dissimulation, camouflage, lies and joke or one based on true feelings, sincerity, where no one has to play a game but is in fact himself and herself?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next