Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 12 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:41 am

51-mustang wrote:Suddenly in love with Hinata? geez must be a little pissed at the fact that Naruto rejected Sakura's false confession and Naruto starting to develop feelings for Hinata, geez if I was pinned down with nothing I could do, a shy girl comes in and saves my life, then confesses her love to me, I would be thinking for a long time and wonder if the girl I had a crush on, (who just so happens to be in love with my friend) whether to accept the fact that she loves my friend or continue a pointless pursuit.

if NS is going to play double standards, then that's fine because NaruHina will be the one that has the last laugh anyway.

If NS claims Naruto suddenly falling in love with Hinata, then maybe it should look at the last 210 chapters, which has had the largest number of development from the confession, to the hand holding moment and again with Hinata's resolve, in fact chapter 633 foreshadowed that Hinata will definitely make her move on Naruto to which he will respond kindly.

There is nothing sudden about NaruHina, in fact it has received the nickname of patient love, due to the slow but meaningful progress, NS has remained stagnant at the friendship level for how long?
to answer that 647chapters and ongoing
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 12 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:28 am

NS thinks that because Naruto and Sakura are friends, that them suddenly getting together romantically makes sense. It fails to realize that spending time around each other as friends and comrades, is not romantic development. You need to have romantic development as a pairing to make sense, not just years of friendship.

The fact that Sakura has only developed from disliking Naruto immensely, to being overprotective of him as a friend, and nothing past that, shows that they are stagnant in their current position as friends. Sakura not once showed us she thinks of Naruto in a romantic sense. NS thinks it's okay for Sakura to have yet to show romantic intent toward Naruto, and Naruto having yet to say he loved Sakura or even be shown to seriously desire his pursuit of her, that is also okay...

But Hinata clearly growing more confident after speaking with Naruto and determined to be by his side forever, and Naruto smiling, holding her hand, reading her eyes with just a look and thanking her for being by his side this whole time is just selfishness and complete misunderstanding on Hinata's part, and on Naruto's part, it's not even remotely romantic and just gratitude and "friendship" and means nothing for the NH pairing? And if it does, it just suddenly came out of nowhere?

Yeah NS just ignore that the only love that would canonly come out of nowhere would be Sakura's love for Naruto.

For godsake NS listen up when a girl is confessing her feelings, didn't you hear what Sakura even said or was the NS goggles fogging up the brain with all DATNARSACKFEELS? -.-

Spoiler:
Sakura: I love you Naruto:
Naruto: ...How? Why?
Sakura: I just suddenly realized. there's no sense in loving a criminal, I want to face reality!

So, she loves him because she suddenly realized loving a criminal is nonsensical? That's logic sure, but real love doesn't work like that NarSack. And just look at the way her eyebrow is shifted! She's clearly lying NS. -.-

Spoiler:

Then she says: "well now you don't have to keep that POAL going, so won't you stop chasing Sasuke?"

Spoiler:
And her true motives begin showing itself, and Naruto has his confused look on still, and that diamond of something is the matter has popped up.

And Yamato is angry because this isn't the first time Sakura has hid stuff from Naruto at the expense of protecting him. This is why even in the beginning when they just started knowing each other, Yamato took Naruto away from Sakura after she hid the fact that Naruto hurt her in tailed beast mode, and told Naruto what really happened. Yamato knows Sakura has a tendency to lie to protect him and he probably knows she's doing it now. Hence his anger and "what the hell are you...!"

Then, during Sakura's confession of "love" we get Kiba's perspective someone else's during her love confession? This what NS finds is good for it's pairing? obvious telling that Sakura is a lying liar that lies about loving Naruto? And of course, it's complete coincidence that Kishi has Hinata confess to him first! (Obviously to get him a real love confession before bombarding him with a fake one, so Naruto can tell who is being truthful and who is not.)

Naruto: Did something happen Sakura-chan (suspecting something must have happened because there's no way Sakura would love me of all people, all of a sudden!

Spoiler:
Sakura: Nothing happened! If you really want to know, I'll say it clearly... (of course he really wants to know! You're confessing your love to him apparently, he kind of wants to know why this shit just suddenly popped up out of nowhere.)

Naruto: *thinks of  only SS and not all dem NS moments they apparently had*

Spoiler:

*complete disapproval all around and Naruto not even returning her hug*

Sakura: Sasuke just keeps getting further from me (why is this needed? Why not just say how he's encouraged her without Sasuke in the mix?) while you've stayed by my side, you've encouraged me. I finally realized, who you really are...469 chapters in (While Hinata has realized this in chapter 98 of Part I) She's realized who he "really is." A hero who protected the village and she's just one of those who loves him now.

So she admits that by realizing he is a hero, she fell for him, and that he was once a mischevious little dummy who little by little, has become a great and important man, that she's watched right by his side. Meanwhile, Sasuke just breaks her heart and is a criminal and so distant and far away while Naruto is right there where she can touch him like this, making her feel safe.

This is her confession guiz.

So...now that Naruto is no longer his mischievous little dummy self and is now a great and important hero while Sasuke is a criminal, she suddenly realizes she loves him now.

Compare that to Hinata saying that she knows Naruto is not perfect, and that even when he fails, it's him having the strength to get back up and keep going that is what truly makes him strong, and she felt even back then, when everybody put him down, that he was a proud failure and she believes him having that kind of strength is what makes him an incredibly strong person.

She loves him because of that, and because he helped change her, simply by cheering her on she got the strength to get back up as well and fight, even if it meant losing, she felt it changed her and she began to like herself a bit more.

By witnessing his struggles, she got the strength to move past her own and become a stronger person for it, and it was thanks to him, his courage, his inner strength, his smile that saved her from taking the wrong path, and his powerful nindo that kept her going and never going back on her words. It was this that helped give her the strength to defend and die protecting him without a second thought.

That, is what a real confession is, not that fail of 469.

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:47 am

Bubbles wrote:NS thinks that because Naruto and Sakura are friends, that them suddenly getting together romantically makes sense. It fails to realize that spending time around each other as friends and comrades, is not romantic development. You need to have romantic development as a pairing to make sense, not just years of friendship.

The fact that Sakura has only developed from disliking Naruto immensely, to being overprotective of him as a friend, and nothing past that, shows that they are stagnant in their current position as friends. Sakura not once showed us she thinks of Naruto in a romantic sense. NS thinks it's okay for Sakura to have yet to show romantic intent toward Naruto, and Naruto having yet to say he loved Sakura or even be shown to seriously desire his pursuit of her, that is also okay...

But Hinata clearly growing more confident after speaking with Naruto and determined to be by his side forever, and Naruto smiling, holding her hand, reading her eyes with just a look and thanking her for being by his side this whole time is just selfishness and complete misunderstanding on Hinata's part, and on Naruto's part, it's not even remotely romantic and just gratitude and "friendship" and means nothing for the NH pairing? And if it does, it just suddenly came out of nowhere?

Yeah NS just ignore that the only love that would canonly come out of nowhere would be Sakura's love for Naruto.

For godsake NS listen up when a girl is confessing her feelings, didn't you hear what Sakura even said or was the NS goggles fogging up the brain with all DATNARSACKFEELS? -.-

Spoiler:
Sakura: I just suddenly realized. there's no sense in loving a criminal, I want to face reality!

So, she loves him because she suddenly realized loving a criminal is nonsensical? That's logic sure, but real love doesn't work like that NarSack. And just look at the way her eyebrow is shifted! She's clearly lying NS. -.-

Spoiler:

Then she says: "well now you don't have to keep that POAL going, so won't you stop chasing Sasuke?"

Spoiler:
And her true motives begin showing itself, and Naruto has his confused look on still, and that diamond of something is the matter has popped up.

And Yamato is angry because this isn't the first time Sakura has hid stuff from Naruto at the expense of protecting him. This is why even in the beginning when they just started knowing each other, Yamato took Naruto away from Sakura after she hid the fact that Naruto hurt her in tailed beast mode, and told Naruto what really happened. Yamato knows Sakura has a tendency to lie to protect him and he probably knows she's doing it now. Hence his anger and "what the hell are you...!"

Then, during Sakura's confession of "love" we get Kiba's perspective someone else's during her love confession? This what NS finds is good for it's pairing? obvious telling that Sakura is a lying liar that lies about loving Naruto? And of course, it's complete coincidence that Kishi has Hinata confess to him first! (Obviously to get him a real love confession before bombarding him with a fake one, so Naruto can tell who is being truthful and who is not.)

Naruto: Did something happen Sakura-chan (suspecting something must have happened because there's no way Sakura would love me of all people, all of a sudden!

Spoiler:
Sakura: Nothing happened! If you really want to know, I'll say it clearly... (of course he really wants to know! You're confessing your love to him apparently, he kind of wants to know why this shit just suddenly popped up out of nowhere.)

Spoiler:

Sakura: Sasuke just keeps getting further from me (why is this needed? Why not just say how he's encouraged her without Sasuke in the mix?) while you've stayed by my side, you've encouraged me. I finally realized, who you really are...469 chapters in (While Hinata has realized this in chapter 98 of Part I) She's realized who he "really is." A hero who protected the village and she's just one of those who loves him now.

So she admits that by realizing he is a hero, she fell for him, and that he was once a mischevious little dummy who little by little, has become a great and important man, that she's watched right by his side. Meanwhile, Sasuke just breaks her heart and is a criminal and so distant and far away while Naruto is right there where she can touch him like this, making her feel safe.

So...now that Naruto is no longer his mischievous little dummy self and is now a great and important hero while Sasuke is a criminal, she suddenly realizes she loves him now.

Compare that to Hinata saying that she knows Naruto is not perfect, and that even when he fails, it's him having the strength to get back up and keep going that is what truly makes him strong, and she felt even back then, when everybody put him down, that he was a proud failure and she believes him having that kind of strength is what makes him an incredibly strong person.

She loves him because of that, and because he helped change her, simply by cheering her on she got the strength to get back up as well and fight, even if it meant losing, she felt it changed her and she began to like herself a bit more.

By witnessing his struggles, she got the strength to move past her own and become a stronger person for it, and it was thanks to him, his courage, his inner strength, his smile that saved her from taking the wrong path, and his powerful nindo that kept her going and never going back on her words. It was this that helped give her the strength to defend and die protecting him without a second thought.

one word
amen
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Bubbles wrote:NS thinks that because Naruto and Sakura are friends, that them suddenly getting together romantically makes sense. It fails to realize that spending time around each other as friends and comrades, is not romantic development. You need to have romantic development as a pairing to make sense, not just years of friendship.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bubbleism at its finest. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 12 3605650157 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 am

you know that no what happens ns will keep relying on
-
Kushina and Sakura parrell, NS will never ever give up and will vehemently defend it and shout cannon off the rooftops.
-
Naruto loves Sakura for 647 chapters, why would he stop now? however there is no proof that naruto loves Sakura, he had a crush, but it hasn't appeared in a long time, and it kind of shows that he is over it.
-
however NS has to realize that up until the confession Sakura has had 0 romantic feelings for Naruto, no secret feelings like how NS claims, "she has hidden feelings" but the confession shows that she doesn't and it then shows that two weeks laters she confirms she loves sasuke and then a day or two later she then blushes at Sasuke's appearance and ignores Naruto, like back in part one lol. so it will be very suddenly if Sakura starts loving Naruto.
-
Naruto is a main he always gets what he wants and what he wants is sakura. however we need proof that he wants Sakura if he still had the feelings that he did for the beginning of part 1 i would be worried for NH, but we don't see that.
-
Sakura will love Naruto because plot no jutsu. this argument is laughable becuase plot no jutsu is mysterious and one cannot predict it. you can't say Plot no jutsu, its like saying Narutoxkonohumuru plot no jutsu.
-
NS using Plot no jutsu as a argument? i really need to sit down.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:06 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And here I thought I couldn't love you more than I already do, you just keep proving me wrong. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 12 3740098352 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:20 pm

The Kushina and Sakura parallel stands for nothing now, that has been continuously destroyed by Minato himself and plus the only thing Minato compared Sakura to is his wife's temper, but other than that a lot of the comparisons are towards Naruto. so really the biggest parallels are reserved for Naruto and Kushina.

The crush Naruto has had on Sakura isn't much either, when I think about it, we have seen it in chapter 3 but nothing beyond that, because he knew then and there that Sakura has always had feelings for Sasuke and this is something that he finally accepted in the POAL.

You know that there has been no evidence of Naruto ever being in love with Sakura, but we have evidence to prove that Naruto is starting to (if not already has) develop feelings for Hinata, this evidence stems back from chapter 98-615 and it was expanded upon in chapter 633.

the one thing NS relies on is the fact that Naruto and Sakura hang out and Hinata is rarely in the picture, it claims it has the quantity of the scenes, but in reality it fails to realise that there has been no romantic development between the two characters. Yet we can claim we have quality, each NaruHina moment has always been very meaningful and has developed both characters in some way.

here is a saying NS will never accept, Quality over Quantity. NS supposedly has the Quantity, but NH has the quality that makes this quantity seem like nothing
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Love how NS still wants to use the "but Sakura is still Kushina!" argument. LOL, big deal! Newsflash NS, so is Naruto! And not only is Naruto like Kushina in terms of looks, but he's like her in loudness, wanting to be Hokage, verbal ticks and determination.

His resemblance to her is pretty much uncanny, while his only resemblance to his father is his hair color. The only resemblance Sakura has to Kushina is in violent temperament.

And sorry NarSack, violence does not a romantic comparison make. Hell, like was said, that parallel was already on shaky ground, but it was confirmed once and for all that NaruSaku is not MinaKushi but is KushiKushi.

Spoiler:
Sakura = Kushina

Spoiler:
Naruto = exactly like Kushina

When comparing Sakura and Kushina tempers, Minato got sweatdroppy and was kind of reminded of Kushina. When Minato compared his son and his wife, he felt nostalgic, like he was right there with Kushina. Now that is how a true comparison is made.

So NarSack can cling to that shitty comparison all it wants, but it was Kishi pulling it's leg yet again and as usual, it falls for it hook, line and sinker. Because it's so desperate to be canon it'll accept any little bone thrown at it, and when it gets snatched away (as usual) it falls so deep in denial it forgets that it rehashes old, long debunked arguments and pretend as though they haven't been tossed in the garbage already.

Spoiler:

And no NS, comparing fighting style with fighting style does not a proper Minato/Naruto parallel make.

Also, wanna tell me when Naruto even mentioned or said he'd even follow Kushina's advice on love? I'll tell you NarSak, never. So clinging to the "Find someone like me" is pointless not only because Kushina's words don't decide Naruto's relationship, but Naruto didn't even comment on it, and, I severely doubt Kushina would be the type of person who (moments from death) would advise her son to find someone based on personality, and not you know, actually loving her son as strongly as she did.

Enough to lay down her life for him in a heartbeat. (I'm not saying Sakura wouldn't, but based on manga events, we know that Hinata 100% would, and, Kishi deliberately has her be that person and not Sakura. I think that it would be kind of weird for Kushina to advise her son on choosing someone in just personality, considering the fact that Kushina didn't even choose Minato for this reason.

Spoiler:

She choose Minato because of his actions toward her. He helped her like herself more (her hair), saved her, changed her. Sound familiar? Also, isn't it funny that both Naruto and Kushina were almost kidnapped and it was the ones who cared for/loved them that saved them?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:46 am

Hinata fits more to Kushina then Sakura does.

Why? Well.........
1. They love Naruto and they ment it (one in a parental way and the other in a REAL, HONEST way.)
2. They care and want to protect Naruto. (all 3 *Hinata, Kushina, Minato* have risked their lives for him, Hinata didn't really have to do it but she did it anyway because she felt like she had to it. Goes with what she stands for as a character.)

This could have been longer but the point has been made.

So NS, your "Sakura/Kushina" comparsion means nothing. Since Naruto is exactly like his mother as his dad has stated. And Hinata shares qualities that Minato and Kushina have. And Sakura shares nothing in common with either of Narutos parents. I'm not even using temper because the "temper arugment" is offically null and void.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:49 am

http://satokochaaan.deviantart.com/art/O-KA-E-RI-152894533

This is exactly how Sakura would react for NaruHina - she will be happy for her friend.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Anyone seen the Shippuden episode 206 (Sakura's failfession episode) English dubbed yet? I loved it. Especially Naruto's line "Just stop! I hate people who lie to themselves so just stop it!" It was freaking epic. The way Naruto's voice actress said it was just... PERFECT! Unfortunately, I haven't found a video of that part only yet, but here's the link to where I watched the whole episode.
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/naruto-shippuden-episode-206-english-dubbed

The failfession starts at around 6:55, and Naruto's epic line is at 12:10. Greatest Anti-NS moment for me.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Strawberry wrote:Anyone seen the Shippuden episode 206 (Sakura's failfession episode) English dubbed yet? I loved it. Especially Naruto's line "Just stop! I hate people who lie to themselves so just stop it!" It was freaking epic. The way Naruto's voice actress said it was just... PERFECT! Unfortunately, I haven't found a video of that part only yet, but here's the link to where I watched the whole episode.

The failfession starts at around 6:55, and Naruto's epic line is at 12:10. Greatest Anti-NS moment for me.
wow,  I just watched it
thanks for the link btw I forgot about the English dub
naruto: sakura but just what happened
you suddenly started liking me

she said that when the village needed him most, he returned and rescued them, a hero and the villagers all admire you and I am simply one of them

1)naruto returned because he got a message from tsunade to return early or something like that.
2)naruto became the hero of the village thanks to hinata and minato
 because of those two he was able to find the answer to pain
sakura, just because naruto is a hero now, you  just suddenly fall for him?  that is utter crap.
you didn't like him in that way before so why should you  like him in that way now.

she said that she has been watching from right next to him
he went from a complete idiot(in her eyes) to someone incredible.

no offence to those who like sakura but I felt like smacking her on her head.

everyone knows that hinata loves naruto except for him until now but unbeknownst  to them(everyone else) hinata is part of the main reason as of how naruto went from an 'idiot' to someone heroic. hinata showed through her words (chapt 98) that besides iruka, she believed in him and that he always keeps trying no matter what and that he is a proud failure and that she likes him just the way he is(even though I think that was a hidden message in her words but knowing naruto he was a little dense). she showed him much more through her actions  he was the reason she made it so far and that he was her light and she loves (the whole confession explains everything)

srry right now I am sleepy so I will finish this little rant of mine later    The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 12 1889913486
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Strawberry wrote:Anyone seen the Shippuden episode 206 (Sakura's failfession episode) English dubbed yet? I loved it. Especially Naruto's line "Just stop! I hate people who lie to themselves so just stop it!" It was freaking epic. The way Naruto's voice actress said it was just... PERFECT! Unfortunately, I haven't found a video of that part only yet, but here's the link to where I watched the whole episode.

Ooh, Naruto was really angry! He practically spit the last words at her. "just stop it!"
Yeah and Sakura's words about him being an idiot before and now he's a hero is another reason why I cannot believe NS would actually think Sakura knows Naruto so well, and not Hinata, when way back in chapter 98, she showed she understood Naruto behind that goofy facade. She saw a strong boy who she thought was already incredible, even with all his failures and imperfections.

NS thinks "oh, Sakura understands he's hero now and she will move on to him and dump Sasuke crush!" Uhm yeah NS, Kishi is telling us that that is fickle of Sakura, and therefore wrong. That's not real love, that is jumping on the bandwagon and deciding to move from one boy to the other because the one you used to reject is now the popular hero. Ugh, the moral that would be sent if NaruSaku happened off that failfession would have been horrendous. "When the guy you love falls low, leave him and go for the hero instead."
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:06 am

This is racefan1992s baseball analogy of recent NS attempts to use ESP powers.

Pitcher: *throws chap. 645*

NS: *swings*

Ump: Striiiiiiiiiiiiiiike

Pitcher: *throws chap. 647*

Ump: Striiiiiiiiiiike 2

Pitcher: *throws chap. 648*

NS: *doesn't swing*

Ump: Striiiii, you what just get back to the dug out. I'm not going to bother ringing you up.

NS: *throws bat* Thats BS Ump. Your blind!!

Ump: Oh really? Do tell, do tell.

NS: I have ESP powers, your calls are wrong.

Ump: Huh?

NS: Yeah, i can see the strike zone and what pitchs the pitcher is throwing.

Ump: WTF? You have no idea what your are talking about, you've struck out 3 times today.

NS: I'll walk next time.

Ump: Get the f**k out here, head the showers your gone.

Announcer 1: Well NS has just been tossed for thinking NS knows the future and all events there of.

Announcer 2: Sad, really sad. Getting tossed for thinking you can see the future, when you really can't.

Announcer 1: I know. Anyway the next inning is up.

PA announcer: Now batting for the home team, the DH (which is really NH people).

Announcer 2: the DH (NH) is 2-2 today, with a double and a single and a BB (base on balls or walk for those that didn't know).

Announcer 1: the pitcher is ready, the throw............

*to be continued*
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:45 am

racefan1992 wrote:This is racefan1992s baseball analogy of recent NS attempts to use ESP powers.

Pitcher: *throws chap. 645*

Ump: Striiiiiiiiiiiiiiike

Pitcher: *throws chap. 647*

Ump: Striiiiiiiiiiike 2

Pitcher: *throws chap. 648*

NS: *doesn't swing*

Ump: Striiiii, you what just get back to the dug out. I'm not going to bother ringing you up.

NS: *throws bat* Thats BS Ump. Your blind!!

Ump: Oh really? Do tell, do tell.

NS: I have ESP powers, your calls are wrong.

Ump: Huh?

NS: Yeah, i can see the strike zone and what pitchs the pitcher is throwing.

Ump: WTF? You have no idea what your are talking about, you've struck out 3 times today.

NS: I'll walk next time.

Ump: Get the f**k out here, head the showers your gone.

Announcer 1: Well NS has just been tossed for thinking NS knows the future and all events there of.

Announcer 2: Sad, really sad. Getting tossed for thinking you can see the future, when you really can't.

Announcer 1: I know. Anyway the next inning is up.

PA announcer: Now batting for the home team, the DH (which is really NH people).

Announcer 2: the DH (NH) is 2-2 today, with a double and a single and a BB (base on balls or walk for those that didn't know).

Announcer 1: the pitcher is ready, the throw............

*to be continued*
very interesting

something about this latest chapter made me realize something

you know how NS says that narusak parallels hashimito
in my opinion that is crap since we really didn't know much about mito
but what I realize in this chapter that the relation ship between naruto and sakura  resembles that of hashi and tobirama, (well what do you know isn't that what we were  trying to tell it in the first place that naruto and sakura's relationship is brother and sister realationship and look at how time and time again kishi's hidden jutsu comes into play).  but the only difference is that sakura uses her fist first then talk after while tobirama just brings it out raw using words   and you guys know the end result(depressed hashi)

tsk tsk it will never learn
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:07 pm

I can't believe that NS now uses Hashirama and his wife Mito as a parallel!
When will they stop ruining all the pairings in Naruto?! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 12 2877382203 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:49 pm

when the manga began. 
Naruto showed interest in Sakura
Sakura showed interest in Sasuke
Hinata showed interest in Naruto. 
-
the series continued. 
-
Naruto realized Sakura was interested in Sasuke and gave them time alone respecting thier feelings. 
Sakura grew closer to Sasuke. 
Hinata encouraged and supported Naruto
-
eventaully the timeskip happened. 
-
Naruto retained his crush on sakura, asking her out on dates. 
Sakura wanted Sasuke back home, but Naruto's and her bond grew more. 
Hinata didn't really appear, but had feelings for Naruto. 
-
then the Confessions happened. 
-
Naruto found out Sakura really loved Sasuke, and was shocked. he also found out Hinata loved him, shocking him, and he nearly sold his soul to the kyuubi to avenge her from nearly dying against pain. 

Sakura came to realize she loved Sasuke to the point where she couldn't raise her hands against him. 

HInata had the courage to put her life on the line to attempt to save Naruto from pain. 
-
then finnaly the war happened. 
-
Naruto finnaly realized that HInata was by his side, and told her that his life was not just one, it was also hers. he also took her hand and smiled fondly at her. 
Sakura said she loved Sasuke and blushed at his appearence. 
Hinata once more risked her life for Naruto, made him once again see the value of his freinds, and with the help of Kyuubi saved the entire world. 
-
its very interesting to see how the emotions of the characters changed throughout the series. lol. 
-
unfortuanetly Ns just sees how it was during part one except. 
1. Sakura realizes Naruto
2. she loves him with the confession
3. she is waiting/Naruto will confess to her and she will accept him. 
-
when the manga doesn't show any evidence toward either of these. lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Then NS wants to say that NH has zero development. Did it just skip every chapter where NaruHina develops?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Haha. Sorry a bit off topic but Yamato's voice actor was spot on! I wonder whatever happened to him...

And to answer the question above. It's either yes they do or they downplay it to where it's only friendship or some-such.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:38 pm

^Conveniently that seems to be the case, when it makes up information about NS developing romantically, it has even stated that Sakura is confused about her feelings whether they are towards Sasuke or Naruto. using he last databook as a resource which is now deemed an unreliable source of information now since there are new developments in the series.

Oh well NS can cling to what it wants, it will not make any difference.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:00 pm

What does NS even know about Mito besides her being a uzumaki with a seal married to Hashirama.

Really?
It annoys me how NS can sit there and make up a new parallel, about a relationship noone knows much about...
Like what do we even know about Mito besides the few basics.
We don't even know what her personality is like...

How do you even make a parallel off of scraps The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 12 4054107101 
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:18 pm

NaruHina can be paralled easily with any other canon pairing from manga, because there is one common thing, that unites all of them together - both sides love each other (I have no doubts about Naruto's feelings towards Hinata anymore).

There is no point in paralleling personalities, tempers, events, etc., because it will never make sense, if it lacks the most important thing - love.

Love - this is what has to be paralleled, if you ever want to make parallel looks with at least some sense in it. There is no love in paralleling personalities, tempers and such, because this is not what makes love to be the way it is.

If you would ever ask Sakura herself, what she thinks about NarSak, this would be the reaction:

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 12 Mqdefault
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:00 pm

^strongly agree. 
-
if you ask Sakura currently, she would just punch you in the face.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:10 am

No matter if there is no romance in a chapter at all. NaruSaku always finds something in a chapter which they use as parallel or some new invented argument. But of course they don't forget the old ones, which were all already debated. They are just searching and over analyzing every chapter to find something that supports their pairing. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 12 307861855 
I thought that the Minato parallel with Sakura was the highlight of their stupid parallels but no, they have to use poor Hashirama and his wife as a parallel, too! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 12 3885085364 
I've explained a lot of times what a parallel looks like, but it seems like they just ignored it.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 12 1232459475
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:30 am

NS can search as much as it wants in the most recent chapters, there was no NS in this chapter, heck there wasn't even a NH moment in this one. just to search for a NS moment in this chapter is like trying to find a needle in a haystack but there isn't a needle to find, lol. but NS will just continue searching insisting that there is a needle to be found.

NS should just give up, it has played this game of predicting and assuming, it has done so for too long for it to be taken seriously, refusing to acknowledge that there is no romance between Naruto and Sakura, the parallels it uses simply cannot stand the test of time after a chapter, and that Naruto is most likely either developing feelings for Hinata or is in love with her, I would take the former.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next