Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by kagome1991 Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:45 am

racefan1992 wrote:So................. about that prediction. 647 has an NS moment?

Well here is what actually happened......... The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 2463036399  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 2463036399  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 2463036399  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 2463036399 

Got anymore ESP moment to share with us NS?
Hahahaha! Good one! Ns doesn't know what to do with itself anymore. It's just....game over man. Game over.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:42 am

Arguments from NS after chapter 647 was released:
NS wrote:"Awww... Sakura can fell Naruto's heart! There is definetly going to be a NS moment in the next chapter! "

NS wrote:"All Hinata can think about is Naruto even when one old classmate (Shikamaru)is dieing."
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:58 am

JulaShona wrote:Arguments from NS after chapter 647 was released:
NS wrote:"Awww... Sakura can fell Naruto's heart! There is definetly going to be a NS moment in the next chapter! "

NS wrote:"All Hinata can think about is Naruto even when one old classmate (Shikamaru)is dieing."
I'm not going even debunk this. It's pointless. The main thing is that I and we all know, that all of this is not true. Hinata is thinking about Naruto, because she now understands him even more, than ever else and probably will play a huge role in the next chapter, after all, she made her appearance on the last page of the chapter with all others key characters.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:13 am

JulaShona wrote:Arguments from NS after chapter 647 was released:

Everyone learned something about Naruto, so NS can shut up about it, I mean honestly, he was talking about the fact that yes his past was painful, but he wants to go forward with no regrets, you know Hinata said something along those lines in chapter 615 and 633, odd Sakura said nothing along those lines while with Naruto, oh wait she did, but it was about Naruto not to him.

And plus it was Ino again that said something, gees won't NS stop making stuff up and give us something worth debunking, one that is near impossible, but then again that would be too much to ask for.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:07 pm

[quote="JulaShona"]Arguments from NS after chapter 647 was released:

Oh so NS wants to bat 0-3? Ok be my guest. NS has struck out swinging twice for so why not go for the hat-trick.

racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:25 pm

I am sure it has heard the story of the boy who cried wolf, after the second time the boy cried wolf again and everyone stopped listening to him, I guess this doesn't go well for NS, if anything, NaruHina has a fantastic shot in the coming chapters, but since Kishi is focusing on the story, I don't see that happening.

I wonder how long it will keep this up, the bases are loaded, the batter is on strike two one more strike and NS loses the game, the pitcher winds up and......................

Have any of you noticed how NS is now saying 649, before it was 647 and before that it was adamant about 645 (really odd that, lol), all proven wrong, this will be entertaining, I guess when NaruHina becomes canon, it will be kicking and screaming about being screwed over, deny it and be a sore loser about it, like it really matters in one aspect, the story is more important than the pairings, to read the manga with pairing in mind would only lead to disappointment, but I guess NS seems to forget that.

Sure I follow NaruHina, but I always keep my expectations low, so that way I can be surprised when the next moment shows up, the only time my expectations went through the roof was after 614, because I easily knew that 615 was going to be the breakout moment for NaruHina.

But really how will next chapter be NS? I simply don't see it, Sakura saw what Naruto saw, but it doesn't mean she is automatically going to fall in love with him, she is still loyal to her own feelings about Sasuke, it never wavered even when he was in a dark place, she still fervently hoped that Sasuke would return to her, even after he comes back, she is still in love with the Uchiha, and that would never change, she only found out that Naruto was a loner because everyone made him out to be a demon.

Everyony saw his memories, it wasn't just Sakura or Hinata, it was the rest of the alliance, from Ino, Kiba and the fodder ninja's. so it puts to rest what NS claims
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:06 pm

51-mustang wrote:I am sure it has heard the story of the boy who cried wolf, after the second time the boy cried wolf again and everyone stopped listening to him, I guess this doesn't go well for NS, if anything, NaruHina has a fantastic shot in the coming chapters, but since Kishi is focusing on the story, I don't see that happening.

I wonder how long it will keep this up, the bases are loaded, the batter is on strike two one more strike and NS loses the game, the pitcher winds up and......................

Have any of you noticed how NS is now saying 649, before it was 647 and before that it was adamant about 645 (really odd that, lol), all proven wrong, this will be entertaining, I guess when NaruHina becomes canon, it will be kicking and screaming about being screwed over, deny it and be a sore loser about it, like it really matters in one aspect, the story is more important than the pairings, to read the manga with pairing in mind would only lead to disappointment, but I guess NS seems to forget that.

Sure I follow NaruHina, but I always keep my expectations low, so that way I can be surprised when the next moment shows up, the only time my expectations went through the roof was after 614, because I easily knew that 615 was going to be the breakout moment for NaruHina.

But really how will next chapter be NS? I simply don't see it, Sakura saw what Naruto saw, but it doesn't mean she is automatically going to fall in love with him, she is still loyal to her own feelings about Sasuke, it never wavered even when he was in a dark place, she still fervently hoped that Sasuke would return to her, even after he comes back, she is still in love with the Uchiha, and that would never change, she only found out that Naruto was a loner because everyone made him out to be a demon.

Everyony saw his memories, it wasn't just Sakura or Hinata, it was the rest of the alliance, from Ino, Kiba and the fodder ninja's. so it puts to rest what NS claims
But in the end, we all know that the strongest impact will be on Hinata after she literally went through Naruto's life in a moment of blink. She was already understanding Naruto better than anyone in the village
Spoiler:
Now she will be understanding him even more. I bet that 648 will bring us NaruHina moment, not the very romantic one, but Hinata definitely is not going to stand anymore, she will be doing what she resolved to - moving forward to be by Naruto's side forever, that also means to be with him in battle. I can easily imagine Hinata jumping to Naruto inside Kyuubi's-like head chakra form and stand by his side once again with line "Naruto-kun, you told me that it was because I were by your side this whole time... I don't want it to be just words, I will be fighting together with you as well... Because I..." and Naruto interrupts her "Hinata, I know... And I lov-", here Sasuke interrupts two lovely birds and call them to battle.

The funny thing is that 647 is also playing good for SasuSaku. Why? Because Sakura also learned something new about Sasuke, that he was all alone for a long time of his childhood and he felt same things as Naruto did. That could give Sakura more stronger resolve to give all her love to Sasuke, so he would never be alone anymore and she will make him happy as she wanted during her confession.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:45 am

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 Edit646_narusaku
SO BEAUTIFUL! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 3516892631 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:54 am

Bubbles wrote:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 Edit646_narusaku
Jesus Christ... I know it has sarcastic meaning, but I've encountered NarSak, that claims exactly the same thing and in a very serious manner.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:03 pm

I know, which is just stupid.

But LOL at Neji coming back from the dead to WTF at that shit.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Spoiler:
i agree it is interesting
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Spoiler:
Saw that lol Ch1p's edit of the vol 64 cover is pretty funny too.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:43 pm

If there is a thing, that Naruto regrets girls related it is that he didn't noticed Hinata earlier. I know I definitely would.

And maybe Naruto does think like that or why would Kishimoto put Hinata right in the next panel after Naruto made his new resolve?
Spoiler:
Her face is very detailed here for this panel to be unsignificant and hers "Naruto-kun...", it's like she understood something new or she realized something... Shame that I can't read minds of characters =( But the way panels are on this page makes me think, that there is something NaruHina connected has been prepared.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:52 am

GreatKungLao wrote:If there is a thing, that Naruto regrets girls related it is that he didn't noticed Hinata earlier. I know I definitely would.

And maybe Naruto does think like that or why would Kishimoto put Hinata right in the next panel after Naruto made his new resolve?
Spoiler:
Her face is very detailed here for this panel to be unsignificant and hers "Naruto-kun...", it's like she understood something new or she realized something... Shame that I can't read minds of characters =( But the way panels are on this page makes me think, that there is something NaruHina connected has been prepared.
i agree i think the opening pages may have something along the lines of either Naruto or HInata thinking about eachother.
-
If naruto remembers the handhold, that will mean alot for NH right?
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:23 am

So... how did the "Naruto will save Sakura in chapter 647" thing NarSak was claiming would happen go? Pretty much like everything related to NarSak goes: it failed.
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 1287005144 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:49 am

Strawberry wrote:So... how did the "Naruto will save Sakura in chapter 647" thing NarSak was claiming would happen go? Pretty much like everything related to NarSak goes: it failed.
as usual.

it fails to realize that sakura isn't the only person on the battlefield. yes sakura was injured but so was a majority of other people.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:17 am

Strawberry wrote:So... how did the "Naruto will save Sakura in chapter 647" thing NarSak was claiming would happen go? Pretty much like everything related to NarSak goes: it failed.
"B-b-but she could feel his heart!" The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 982020691
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:37 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
"B-b-but she could feel his heart!" The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 11 982020691
so did everyone else including hinata. even tho sakura is naruto's teammate she learned the same thing everyone else did.

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:58 pm

lily567 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:
so did everyone else including hinata. even tho sakura is naruto's teammate she  learned the same thing everyone else did.

So then by the logic of infamous NarSak NaruAllie (Naruto x Alliance) is canon?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:15 pm

it isn't romantic if everyone was connected to the same person's heart in that moment, NS needs to come up with something better than that, oh well I guess we will be the ones laugh when it gets the next prediction wrong, heck I am not even expecting a NaruHina moment for at least another 5-6 maybe even 10 chapters.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:29 pm

lily567 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:
so did everyone else including hinata. even tho sakura is naruto's teammate she  learned the same thing everyone else did.

Yah, I know. NS is predictable like that. I knew it'd try to twist that into an NS moment when I saw that panel, while at the same time bashing Hinata for "only caring about her and Naruto".
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:59 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:

Yah, I know. NS is predictable like that. I knew it'd try to twist that into an NS moment when I saw that panel, while at the same time bashing Hinata for "only caring about her and Naruto".
it will find anything to twist it into an NS argument.
hinata doesn't only care for naruto, she cares for everyone else(friends family) basically she is a kind and caring person in the whole.
of course  she will worry about naruto, she loves him for pete's sake and she understands him.  the only ones I would say understands naruto to the same extent as hinata is gaara, sasuke and a few more. sakura understand naruto but not to the same extent as hinata and sasuke. I will say that hinata and sasuke  are the main reasons of how naruto made it this far in life. the rivalry between sasuke and naruto helped naruto(and sasuke) push this far and become stronger. hinata believing, supporting and loving  naruto   from the beginning helped him to overcome his doubt  and any other obstacle in the way in which he couldn't by himself. she showed him that he is being loved and that she will continue to do so and I know   that the love hinata has for that nut has been growing stronger from the get go and we have been getting hints that naruto is on the road to returning that love. because of hinata(615) and sasuke (647) that naruto has been able to stand up again when he was down and then everyone else will follow. I think that everyone started to fully  believe in naruto  ( including sakura) after he saved konoha and who was to assist naruto in  achieving that, hinata and minato.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:27 am

I saw on a DeviantArt under one of the chapter 615 related fan-art a NarSak comment, which said, that Kishimoto made Naruto suddenly fall for Hinata.

Seriously? Suddenly? From 42 to 615, more than 10 years of story is now called suddenly?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:05 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I saw on a DeviantArt under one of the chapter 615 related fan-art a NarSak comment, which said, that Kishimoto made Naruto suddenly fall for Hinata.

Seriously? Suddenly? From 42 to 615, more than 10 years of story is now called suddenly?
naruto didn't suddenly fall for hinata unlike  sakura  suddenly falling for naruto(failconfession)
his feelings were developing from the beginning it is just that kishi  has been developingthem slowly and patiently
how could it say that naruto suddenly falls for hinata even the majority of us naruhina fans don't think that.
naruto likes hinata but he isn't in love with her(as yet)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:33 am

Suddenly in love with Hinata? geez must be a little pissed at the fact that Naruto rejected Sakura's false confession and Naruto starting to develop feelings for Hinata, geez if I was pinned down with nothing I could do, a shy girl comes in and saves my life, then confesses her love to me, I would be thinking for a long time and wonder if the girl I had a crush on, (who just so happens to be in love with my friend) whether to accept the fact that she loves my friend or continue a pointless pursuit.

if NS is going to play double standards, then that's fine because NaruHina will be the one that has the last laugh anyway.

If NS claims Naruto suddenly falling in love with Hinata, then maybe it should look at the last 210 chapters, which has had the largest number of development from the confession, to the hand holding moment and again with Hinata's resolve, in fact chapter 633 foreshadowed that Hinata will definitely make her move on Naruto to which he will respond kindly.

There is nothing sudden about NaruHina, in fact it has received the nickname of patient love, due to the slow but meaningful progress, NS has remained stagnant at the friendship level for how long?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next