Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by JulaShona Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:14 am

I can't take that anymore... The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 1923359926 This denial... the claims with no support... The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 307861855 

A lot of people had some NaruHina feels because of Obito's flashbacks with Rin in the recent chapter. Understandable, because it reminded NaruHina a little bit.
NaruSaku actually believes and claims again, that this chapter finally paralleled Sakura and NaruSaku. I have no idea why it says this, because Naruto and Sakura never had such an intense conversation or something similar to that, like NaruHina in chapter 615. The only similar in that flashback with NaruSaku was that Rin was treating Obito's wound, but this is what Sakura would do with every injured person. Does that mean Sakura x everyone? NaruSaku looks way too shallow on it's own pairing, then looking deeper into the characters and it's bonds. And where the hell was the Rin=Sakura parallel? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 835629946
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:17 am

JulaShona wrote:I can't take that anymore... The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 1923359926 This denial... the claims with no support... The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 307861855 

A lot of people had some NaruHina feels because of Obito's flashbacks with Rin in this chapter. Understandable, because it reminded NaruHina a little bit.
NaruSaku actually believes and claims again, that this chapter finally paralleled Sakura and NaruSaku. I have no idea why it says this, because Naruto and Sakura never had such an intense conversation or something similar to that, like NaruHina in chapter 615. The only similar in that flashback with NaruSaku was that Rin was treating his wounds, but this is what Sakura would do with every injuried person. Does that mean Sakura x everyone? NaruSaku looks way too much shallow on it's pairing then going deeper into the characters and it's bonds. And where the hell was the Rin=Sakura parallel? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 835629946 
What can I tell you my dear? That was predictable from NS. NS should ask itself why was a panel of chapter 615 chosen on the last page. Why was this flashback chosen and not a single one showing Naruto and Sakura?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:21 am

^Put you hands up if any of you expected this The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 1868816159 

I for one expected this, I guess NS forgot to look at the last panel of the second to last page, again it wasn't an NH or NS chapter is was an ObiRin chapter with slight NH implications, I saw nothing that was NS, in fact I saw more Hinata in Rin than Sakura.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:55 am

51-mustang wrote:^Put you hands up if any of you expected this The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 1868816159 

I for one expected this, I guess NS forgot to look at the last panel of the second to last page, again it wasn't an NH or NS chapter is was an ObiRin chapter with slight NH implications, I saw nothing that was NS, in fact I saw more Hinata in Rin than Sakura.
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 1868816159  yup I expected this and I agree, I saw the heart and care of hinata in rin
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:06 am

Like the fact is, even the way Rin acted is similar to Hinata, she reinforces Obito's will by giving him words of encouragement, something Sakura doesn't seem to do very well, she can look through the tough guy façade, just like Hinata does for Naruto, she made a promise to be by his (Obito) side, just like Hinata said to Naruto.

I am not trying use this as part of the argument, since NH doesn't need it, but I think NH parallels ObiRin more than NS does, I know NaruHina doesn't need parallels, because it is a strong ship on it's own, but I guess it will want to cling to whatever it wants to cling to. It doesn't mean NH is completely canon yet, but that panel with Naruto and Hinata in it certainly proves this chapter wasn't really targeted towards NS, it was more directing to towards NH.

But hey NS is in a bad state, trying to create moments that don't exist, I admit for a short time I thought we were going to see an NS moment for little while, but as I read through and read more about Rin, I thought hey this is setting up an NH moment for later on, next week, next month, but whenever Kishi decides.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:42 am

I don't like all of the Rin/Hinata parallels.
Yes Rin was being nice to Obito but I don't see how that makes Rin like Hinata. The way I see it is that Hinata is something that Obito never had.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 am

Dianahinkle wrote:I don't like all of the Rin/Hinata parallels.
Yes Rin was being nice to Obito but I don't see how that makes Rin like Hinata. The way I see it is that Hinata is something that Obito never had.
Rin was not just nice to Obito, she actually believed in Obito's dreams, she believed, that he can really become Hokage and save the world. Same thing Hinata is thinking about Naruto.

But what Sakura did, when Naruto said his dream is to become Hokage? Yes, that's right... nothing but laugh. She started to believe only in time, when Naruto was trying to prove it. But Hinata and Rin didn't needed any proof, they believed from the bottom of their hearts.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:14 am

NS, 0-653. Lifetime batting average of zero, nought, nout, the square root of jack. (which means zero)

Here is a new (somewhat) Hinata bash from NS: "Hinata has never won a canon fight, there fore she sucks."

*rubs hands together*

Ok, since when is a ninjas win-lose record mean anything? Since when did Kishi give out big shiny trophies and 1 million Leaf Village currency checks for winning something? He never has NS, never has. It isn't about winning or losing (life and death struggle yes), it is how you look while doing it how you pass the eye test. (< subjective term for judging someones talent in the sports world)

Hinata isn't on the Saskue/Neji level in terms of talent and skill but she has skills/talent. Hinata works very hard too get to where she is right now (as has Sakura) but don't discount her because she has never won a canon fight. IMHO she actually beat Neji (one of those lost the battle but won the war things) by making him fly into a fit of rage using his own paradigm and words against him. She didn't beat Pain but she didn't need too, she had the guts and heart too go out there and protect the person she loves even tho she failed, Naruto isn't upset by what she did (he praised her, remember NS?)

So NS by using NS logic, Naruto didn't beat Saskue. That must mean (by NS logic) Naruto sucks? Sakura didn't beat Ino (they had a tie) so i guess Sakura and Ino suck? I rest my case. It isn't about winning or losing NS, it never has been.

BTW i'm not saying Naruto, Sakura or Ino suck, i'm just applying NS logic too those 2 examples.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:27 am

you know the thing about this chapter that annoys me and makes me happy is the obi-rin and Naruhina parrellel.
-
what happened with this Obirin moment shows Rin doing both the proud failure and the 615 speech in a different light. It also ends utilized a agressive motion like Hinata used.
-
however this is something that i have to say is a bad thing becuase obirin never won out. Rin died loving Kakashi stated in the manga.
-
so even if it was to be used as a parellel for NH it would be a sign from kishimoto that 615 was nothing but freindship and that NH would never happen. whihc i find saddening.
-
tbh this chapter has actually made me lose hope that NH will become cannon lol, kind of worse then 631 did lol.
-
but that is just me lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:49 am

itachi75 wrote:you know the thing about this chapter that annoys me and makes me happy is the obi-rin and Naruhina parrellel.
-
what happened with this Obirin moment shows Rin doing both the proud failure and the 615 speech in a different light. It also ends utilized a agressive motion like Hinata used.
-
however this is something that i have to say is a bad thing becuase obirin never won out. Rin died loving Kakashi stated in the manga.
-
so even if it was to be used as a parellel for NH it would be a sign from kishimoto that 615 was nothing but freindship and that NH would never happen. whihc i find saddening.
-
tbh this chapter has actually made me lose hope that NH will become cannon lol, kind of worse then 631 did lol.
-
but that is just me lol
I'll tell you that, what I've been telling to NarSak a lot of times already - parallels of peoples realtionships does not matter at all. Because realtionships is a unique and not repetative subject. You can't put relationships of one couple on another and trying to confirm something, because characters, that are involved in those two pairings that you are trying to parallel ARE ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT. They lived in different era, they have different origin, they have different bloodline, they have different circumstances, they have different development, they have different relationships.

Seriously, stop using parallels, that doesn't exist in the manga. The real parallels are the ones, that made by characters in manga with straight words. Like Kurama paralleled Neji's sacrifice to Naruto's parents or Minato paralleled Naruto to Kushina or how Naruto parallels his childhood with Obito's.

Pairing parallels are not exist in the manga, which means they does not exist at all.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:57 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Dianahinkle wrote:I don't like all of the Rin/Hinata parallels.
Rin was not just nice to Obito, she actually believed in Obito's dreams, she believed, that he can really become Hokage and save the world. Same thing Hinata is thinking about Naruto.

But what Sakura did, when Naruto said his dream is to become Hokage? Yes, that's right... nothing but laugh. She started to believe only in time, when Naruto was trying to prove it. But Hinata and Rin didn't needed any proof, they believed from the bottom of their hearts.
I just don't think Naruhina needs the obirin parallel. Yes Rin in this chapter showed Obito that she beloved in him just like Obito BUT! Rin loved Kakashi that's why the parallels bothers me.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:03 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
I'll tell you that, what I've been telling to NarSak a lot of times already - parallels of peoples realtionships does not matter at all. Because realtionships is a unique and not repetative subject. You can't put relationships of one couple on another and trying to confirm something, because characters, that are involved in those two pairings that you are trying to parallel ARE ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT. They lived in different era, they have different origin, they have different bloodline, they have different circumstances, they have different development, they have different relationships.

Seriously, stop using parallels, that doesn't exist in the manga. The real parallels are the ones, that made by characters in manga with straight words. Like Kurama paralleled Neji's sacrifice to Naruto's parents or Minato paralleled Naruto to Kushina or how Naruto parallels his childhood with Obito's.

Pairing parallels are not exist in the manga, which means they does not exist at all.
I totally agree with you on that! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 1868816159 
That's why I never used something like that as an argument or what ever. It was just nice for me to be reminded a little bit of NaruHina but that's all. I didn't go deeper into that, since there was no parallel in that chapter.
To me parallels look like you just said:

Spoiler:

I think that NaruSaku still isn't getting what a parallel really looks like in this and any other manga. I've explained it that a lot of times, but we all know that it's hopeless, because it isn't even listening.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 1391645756

Last edited by JulaShona on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:05 am

Yes, NH doesn't need the obirin parallel. But we shouldn't have to pretend like their are no similarities if we see them. If Kishi does end up doing this parallel or something, it would-be nothing but some sprinkles top of a big NH cake. It's not our fault if NS jumped the gun and latched onto a pairing like a leech that just may not have had anything to do with it to begin with.

If that is the case I mean. NH has been standing on it's own since the beginning, but I still saw some similarities which I posted in the 653 discussion, and if others saw it too, it doesn't mean we feel like we need it or it means so much, because it doesn't.

Really, the biggest thing that got me a bit excited was seeing 615 flashback from Naruto and how it was cut off right before Hinata slapped him, and how they were talking about if Rin had been here, what would she say?

Reminded me how Hinata was there while Rin wasn't able to be.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 am

itachi75 wrote:what do you think it would be like if NS was to become cannon?
-
what would've happened to make it appear endgame?
-
if you can do it that is
1. Sakura never falling in love with Sasuke.
2. Naruto actually having serious feelings for Sakura that he pursues and inspire him. Making those feelings relevant for his character.
3. Sakura not rejecting Naruto over and over again.
4. Romantic relationship being developed, instead of having it 620+ chapters later in the exact same point it was at the beginning.
5. The failfession never happened.
6. Naruto never accepting Sakura's love for Sasuke.
7. Naruto never being romantically developed with a certain Hyuuga heiress.
8. Sakura being in Hinata's place for chapters 98, 437 and 615.
9. Naruto being in Sasuke's place for chapters 540 and 632 (many more, but I'm not familiar with SasuSaku chapters).
10. Actually giving them mutual romantic moments.

All of those would've had to change in order for NarSak to be even remotely possible and believable, in my opinion. As it is right now it's just a joke.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:29 am

To tell you the truth people, I hate this obsession about parallels... What I could understand from Rin's personality is that she is not like Sakura nor Hinata. She might physically looks like Sakura but she does not seem to be hot-tempered as her. She is calm like Hinata but she seems to be a bit more out-going than Hinata. That's my opinion.

Chapter 653 imo was not a ObiRin paralleling NaruHina. To me, it just showed that Obito was and felt very lonely when he lost Rin whereas Naruto had someone to support him. Hinata's love and support helped Naruto to face the lost of Neji. And the end of the chapter suggests that difference. I admit that Rin said that she would support Obito in his dreams, like Hinata did support Naruto in every decisive moments of his life, but everything changed when she died.

Naruto still has Hinata by his side and should thus consider himself lucky and should be happy about that.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:39 am

I found something about today's chapter but I can't copy and paste it and it is a lot of typing if I tried srry
Irielo wrote:To tell you the truth people, I hate this obsession about parallels... What I could understand from Rin's personality is that she is not like Sakura nor Hinata. She might physically looks like Sakura but she does not seem to be hot-tempered as her. She is calm like Hinata but she seems to be a bit more out-going than Hinata. That's my opinion.

Chapter 653 imo was not a ObiRin paralleling NaruHina. To me, it just showed that Obito was and felt very lonely when he lost Rin whereas Naruto had someone to support him. Hinata's love and support helped Naruto to face the lost of Neji. And the end of the chapter suggests that difference. I admit that Rin said that she would support Obito in his dreams, like Hinata did support Naruto in every decisive moments of his life, but everything changed when she died.

Naruto still has Hinata by his side and should thus consider himself lucky and should be happy about that.

you have a point. hinata's love and support  not only helped naruto to face the lost of neji but it also helped him go down the right path. she showed him that even if he has faults or sometimes he fail, don't stay down, get back up and try again and to keep striving and you will get there. yes rin might  physically look like sakura but rin's care  and support is on par with hinata. hinata is becoming more outgoing thanks to naruto even tho it might not be on the same level as rin but I hope you get what I mean. I think that the answers that obito might look for is in the speech of hinata. when he asked naruto what else he has, it is then and there that naruto realised that the love and support of hinata as well as the support from his friends is what he has and  not only naruto realised this but obito realised this as well that naruto has the love and support of a girl who is very close to his heart imo
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:44 pm

you know in naruto it appears that nearly every character that is presented with a goal that goal is either reached provided it is a good guy.
-
Hinata is one who has met and accomplished all of her goals, she has the respect of her father, she is respected in her clan and even by the SA. All except one.
-
"after this war i will stop running, i want to walk beside you and hold your hand."
-
after this war we will finnally see if Naruhina will be cannon or not.
-
because after the war HInata said she will stop chasing Naruto.
-
this is the problem with NS it keeps looking for moments when it forgets that HInata has one goal and that goal is to simply be with naruto.
-
after the war we will finnaly see if Naruto will accept her love or reject it.
-
trying to force moments will get us nowhere as Ns should just wait like we should.
-
because HInata will make her stand and then we will see the end result and the end of the pairing wars
-
don't you all agree?

Last edited by 51-mustang on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by Anbu, for the use of 'they')
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:01 pm

NS=MK parallel RIP as of chapter 645
NS=ObiRin parallel RIP as of chapter 653

So, what does NS have left? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 982020691
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:18 pm

NS keeps getting predictions wrong, now NS is getting paralulz wrong. (paralulz do not even count but who really cares)

This is getting behond comical at this point, it is fitting the definiation of insanity. no this time will be different, no wait this time will be different, no no wait THIS time will be different....... insanity. Period.

Kishi isn't sinking the NS ship, NS is sinking the NS ship and NS doesn't even realize it.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:28 pm

It is most likely predicting the next chapter will confirm NS, like it has done so for the last 2 months, I mean how long will it take before NS get's the message, Kishi isn't intending for NS, it simply cannot answer the question why there is an Naruto and Hinata flashback?

What was the reasoning behind it? maybe that is because like Rin who had promised to be by Obito's side Hinata promised the exact same thing, each telling them to do their best.

the next chapter will most likely not see NS in it, but I do see it leading up to a NaruHina moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:51 pm

my neck would snap if NS became cannon tbh. why i say that is because two days ago Sakura said she was in love with sasuke enough to reject a suitor, and two hours ago she blushed in sasuke's presence.
-
i mean imagine next chapter something like this happen.
-
Spoiler:
-
i think i would be taken to doctor with a broken neck, because it was just so sudden. lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:09 pm

I just want to point out that chapter when Naruto screamed at Neji 'You can choose your own destiny!" or something along those lines.

With that being said, why the fuck are people STILL stuck on the parallels having ANYTHING to do with who Naruto ends up with? Not even dearest daddy 4th can choose FOR Naruto. It's his decision to make, and right now, as I see it, NS is screwed for this reason alone: Sakura does not love Naruto.

Now I WILL admit, during the failfession, she wasn't lying in a way. She does love Naruto, but not as they all seem to try and make it out to be. Even now, she only sees him as a friend. That's why she got pissed when Minato asked 'Is she your girlfriend?'
Because the obvious answer, which naruto gave out, 'Well if you wanna split hairs, I guess, then yea, and no' But of course she hits him before he finishes his sentence.
Splitting hairs means being literal to the point that it's hard to discern what is and is not true. She is a girl. She is his friend. She is not his GIRLFRIEND. She is A girl friend. She is not HIS girlfriend. Notice the separation of words. He wasn't being a jackass when he said it. During that time, there was fighting going on, so explaining something like that was confusing already.

As such, all of the parallels and 'Daddy said this' are now invalid. Thank you have a nice fucking day.
/Rant
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 26 3623970685 
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:24 pm

the thing is RedEyes is no matter how much we don't like using parallels, because we don't need them to prove NaruHina is a logical pairing, they are there, even for NH.

NS relies on it too much and when it gets proven wrong it will try to find something else, that just shows how much it relies on parallels, the reason why I said what I said earlier about ObiRin showing some similarities with NaruHina is because the four characters are so similar, in terms of personality and the way they encourage one another.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:46 pm

51-mustang wrote:the thing is RedEyes is no matter how much we don't like using parallels, because we don't need them to prove NaruHina is a logical pairing, they are there, even for NH.

NS relies on it too much and when it gets proven wrong it will try to find something else, that just shows how much it relies on parallels, the reason why I said what I said earlier about ObiRin showing some similarities with NaruHina is because the four characters are so similar, in terms of personality and the way they encourage one another.
Exactly. Also, just because Sakura is on the same team, does not automatically make her Naruto's girl.. That is ALSO something that has driven me nuts about NS. If ANYTHING Naruto has been 3rd wheel to an obsessed pink haired chick with anger issues and a guy who has finally come to his senses.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate sakura, but sometimes, it seems as if all she does is contradict herself.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Okay, Naruto isn't exactly a third wheel for SasuSaku, in fact he chose not to get in the way, NS had a third wheel and that was Sasuke, he was the one character that both Sakura and Naruto had in common due to them wanting to bring him back, but the one character that made them closer was the one character that stopped them from being love birds, that character is Sasuke, because Sakura is still in love with him.

the thing I like about Sakura is that she has stuck by her choice, sure it was questionable at times but if she changed her mind from say Sasuke to Naruto, Naruto to Sai, Sai to Shikamaru and so forth, then it would be bad character development, she stuck by her choice for Sasuke and Naruto knew that he was never going to win her over, so he stopped trying to win her. but that didn't mean that an opportunity for love wasn't there, there is a say when one door closes another door opens, and that is what happened with NaruHina, NaruSaku was resolved in chapter 470, but in chapter 615 NaruHina became a very real possibility in the future chapters.

I will say this though the next few chapters will be telling in this pairing debate, for why did Kishi put Naruto and Hinata in that flash back?

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next