Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 13 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:10 am

Bubbles wrote:Then NS wants to say that NH has zero development. Did it just skip every chapter where NaruHina develops?
And yet NS would say 600+ chapters of romantic development between Naruto and Sakura.

Oh the hypocracy.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 13 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:46 am

Lol.
NaruSaku just answered to my question: "Why isn't Naruto allowed to move on to someone who has always rooted for him, cared for him and understood him?" The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 13 3625170353 

NaruSaku wrote:1. Because Hinata hasn't always rooted for him, cared for him and understood him. The entire first part of the Naruto series and 2/3's of Shippuden have confirmed that. 2. Naruto's nindo (ya'know, the thing Hinata couldn't even come up with on her own, the thing she had to copy from Naruto) is to never give up. Why should Naruto go against his own nindo?
What would you've answered?
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:14 am

^what?
-
what?
-
What?
-
no comment to that. sorry. no Comment, this is why i don't argue with NS.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:17 am

JulaShona wrote:Lol.
NaruSaku just answered to my question: "Why isn't Naruto allowed to move on to someone who has always rooted for him, cared for him and understood him?" The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 13 3625170353 

NaruSaku wrote:1. Because Hinata hasn't always rooted for him, cared for him and understood him. The entire first part of the Naruto series and 2/3's of Shippuden have confirmed that. 2. Naruto's nindo (ya'know, the thing Hinata couldn't even come up with on her own, the thing she had to copy from Naruto) is to never give up. Why should Naruto go against his own nindo?
What would you've answered?
1. Yes, she has. She rooted for him even when everyone thought he was a loser.
Spoiler:

She cared for him physically..
Spoiler:

..and emotionally.
Spoiler:

She's understood his struggles..
Spoiler:

..and his true strength.
Spoiler:

And Naruto himself has said she's saved him at least twice..
Spoiler:

..and thanked her for ALWAYS being by his side.
Spoiler:

I'll take the main character's statements over NarSak's ANY DAY.

2. Naruto's nindo is not to never give up, it's to never go back on his word.
Spoiler:

Hinata adopted it from him because she admired him and wanted to be like him. Absolutely NOTHING wrong with that, when Naruto was amazed and said she was incredible. Furthermore, their shared ninja way has given Hinata the opportunity to encourage Naruto and reaffirm his resolution. Naruto's NEVER stated he's pursuing a relationship with Sakura. Moving on from her definitely isn't going back on his word, it's just realizing he can have someone better who actually LOVES HIM.

That's how you answer to NarSak. With undeniable manga proof. Though it wouldn't surprise me if it even denies manga facts.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:36 am

Strawberry wrote:That's how you answer to NarSak. With undeniable manga proof. Though it wouldn't surprise me if it even denies manga facts.
I have seen the part in bold a few times, I just sit there and shake my head, I want to respond, but there is part of me that says don't even bother, because it will just come up with something stupid, it denies manga fact because it wants NS to happen so badly. so badly it is willing to make stuff up or flat out deny anything that isn't NarSak.

As I always say and it is something that I have witnessed from NarSak. if it isn't NaruSaku, then it never happened. in other words it will see NaruSaku in a chapter when there is no romantic moment, or when there was a different contest in play.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:18 am

Strawberry wrote:1. Yes, she has. She rooted for him even when everyone thought he was a loser.
Spoiler:

She cared for him physically..
Spoiler:

..and emotionally.
Spoiler:

She's understood his struggles..
Spoiler:

..and his true strength.
Spoiler:

And Naruto himself has said she's saved him at least twice..
Spoiler:

..and thanked her for ALWAYS being by his side.
Spoiler:

I'll take the main character's statements over NarSak's ANY DAY.

2. Naruto's nindo is not to never give up, it's to never go back on his word.
Spoiler:

Hinata adopted it from him because she admired him and wanted to be like him. Absolutely NOTHING wrong with that, when Naruto was amazed and said she was incredible. Furthermore, their shared ninja way has given Hinata the opportunity to encourage Naruto and reaffirm his resolution. Naruto's NEVER stated he's pursuing a relationship with Sakura. Moving on from her definitely isn't going back on his word, it's just realizing he can have someone better who actually LOVES HIM.

That's how you answer to NarSak. With undeniable manga proof. Though it wouldn't surprise me if it even denies manga facts.
I almost said the same like you just did, not just all of it. And that's what I got:
NaruSaku wrote:The girl to the left of Hinata is rooting. Sakura was rooting. Hinata - that's rooting with downs syndrome. Wait, isn't that Kiba caring for Hinata? Wasn't there another girl w/pink hair cheering loudly for Naruto? Lol, Haku also understood him. Naru's ninja way is his way of life. It encompasses everything he is and does. Yeah, she did. She didn't come up with her own and used anothers. That's copying. Of course Naru doesn't care, she's a friend.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:43 am

you know the "friends' argument is a good one. Naruhina is still not cannon, and the only true romantic moment between the two of them was holding hands, which in Japan is the equivalent of kissing, it shows that NAruto may have romantic feelings for Hinata. i mean that gesture is romantic, i mean i wouldn't hold a girls hand like that and expect her to not think i was just being friendly, i would get slugged. lol. 
-
any girls here? what would you think if a guy you liked did that to you? wouldn't you think it would be romantic? I am not a girl, but it think you would find it romantic. 

yes, me I am a girl and if the guy I like did that while knowing that I have feelings for him I would think that it was romantic especially the addition of the smile and squeezing of my hands
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:05 pm

itachi75 wrote:you know the "friends' argument is a good one. Naruhina is still not cannon, and the only true romantic moment between the two of them was holding hands, which in Japan is the equivalent of kissing, it shows that NAruto may have romantic feelings for Hinata. i mean that gesture is romantic, i mean i wouldn't hold a girls hand like that and expect her to not think i was just being friendly, i would get slugged. lol. 
-
any girls here? what would you think if a guy you liked did that to you? wouldn't you think it would be romantic? I am not a girl, but it think you would find it romantic. 
-
yes I am a girl and If a guy I liked did that while knowing that I have feelings for him, I will think that is romantic especially with the addition of the smile and squeezing of my hands
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:16 pm

i thought so. its just funny that NS doesn't realize that, all what they see is, "chakra transfer" or more suited, "took her hand to transfer chakra" 
-
but still he could have just tapped her shoulder like Lee, he didn't have to hold her hand especially for that long of time with all the compliment, and the smile. 
-
it was a romantic moment i can't see how anyone can call it anything else. 
-
I just doesn't make any sense.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:31 pm

itachi75 wrote:i thought so. its just funny that NS doesn't realize that, all what they see is, "chakra transfer" or more suited, "took her hand to transfer chakra" 
-
but still he could have just tapped her shoulder like Lee, he didn't have to hold her hand especially for that long of time with all the compliment, and the smile. 
-
it was a romantic moment i can't see how anyone can call it anything else. 
-
I just doesn't make any sense.
another thing too if it was just a friendly gesture naruto would have made his usual goofy grin not a genuine smile
you know I would say that naruto's feelings for hinata lies between close friend ship and falling in love with hinata(returning hinata's feeings)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:37 pm

of course the biggest thing about the hand-hold, was that Naruto was the one who iniated it, 
-
HE held her hand. 
-
KISHI placed it on a cover. 
-
NARUTO smiled like his father did to Kushina. 
-
i think people underestimate the hand-hold.
-
not to mention it got on a cover. A cover! i still can't believe it. my mind exploded when i saw it.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:20 pm

yet NS overestimates chapter 631.

it underestimates chapter 615 and especially the hand hold which was an important step for Naruto to truly realise that he might indeed have feelings for Hinata, it might be dawning on him that Hinata will always be there for him, supporting him no matter how tough the situation gets, Hinata is exactly who Naruto needs and he is realising that point.

On the other hand, Sakura is someone Naruto wanted, but began to realise that he could never end up with her, he accepted the fact that Sakura would always be in love with Sasuke and knew that was going to stay that way.

here is the question, what would you prefer, someone you need or someone you want? for me I would prefer someone I need, someone that would support me, you know someone like Hinata, because she tells Naruto what he needs to know and is able to help him get back on his feet when he is feeling down.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:12 pm

51-mustang wrote:
here is the question, what would you prefer, someone you need or someone you want? for me I would prefer someone I need, someone that would support me, you know someone like Hinata, because she tells Naruto what he needs to know and is able to help him get back on his feet when he is feeling down.
Need any day. However that's if we're thinking logically. When it comes to NS it goes past what Naruto really needs or even wants  for that matter. As far as NS is concerned...you know...i can't even come up with its reasoning behind it The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 13 1391645756 

I've been thinking about it and it's all about preference. For my lengthy list of reasons i prefer NH and for whatever reason(s) NarSak prefers NS. However only one will become canon and from what i've been seeing unfortunately for NS things aren't looking too good and as much as it protests, frets, denies and quarrels. When Naruto (the guy whose choice it is) makes the right decision that will be that and there is nothing NS can do about it.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:50 pm

I also don't like how NS thinks that NAruto loves Sakura and will never let go of her. 
-
When did he say this or show this?
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:11 am

Naruto has never said he loves Sakura (in a romantic light), I don't know where NS got this from, but I also know that NS likes to use chapter 631 as evidence of Naruto's supposed feelings towards Sakura, it seems to think that is was just as much a confession as Hinata's confession was to Naruto.

but there is a slight (I mean major) difference to both, first Hinata confessed like it was her last chance and was being honest. second Naruto lied to his father about Sakura being his girlfriend, one with a positive out come (chapter 615) the other with a negative outcome (with in three panels)

what NS needs to remember is that Naruto only had a crush on Sakura, it might have been able to go further, but it never really did, since Naruto knows and acknowledges the fact that Sakura is in love with Sasuke, NS forgets that Naruto was forced to let go of any lingering feelings for Sakura in the land of Iron and the dub sort of emphasises that point, I would like to know why NS thinks chapter 631 was the best NS moment in NS eyes, but I think we will not get the straight answer we desire, especially since 631 was more of a team 7 moment, hence the name of the chapter.

The question is this, did Naruto ever go beyond his crush on Sakura? and what evidence do we have to prove that Naruto has never let go of these feelings? evidence is required, and 631 simply will not cut it in my opinion. we have evidence to prove that Naruto is either falling in love with Hinata (which will be genuine love) or already to some has some amount of feelings for Hinata, but it might have grown, (if we start seeing the development from the PFS). NaruHina has evidence from the last 200+ chapters, but the question is, what evidence does NS have in the near 650 chapters?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:54 am

51-mustang wrote:Naruto has never said he loves Sakura (in a romantic light), I don't know where NS got this from, but I also know that NS likes to use chapter 631 as evidence of Naruto's supposed feelings towards Sakura, it seems to think that is was just as much a confession as Hinata's confession was to Naruto.

but there is a slight (I mean major) difference to both, first Hinata confessed like it was her last chance and was being honest. second Naruto lied to his father about Sakura being his girlfriend, one with a positive out come (chapter 615) the other with a negative outcome (with in three panels)

what NS needs to remember is that Naruto only had a crush on Sakura, it might have been able to go further, but it never really did, since Naruto knows and acknowledges the fact that Sakura is in love with Sasuke, NS forgets that Naruto was forced to let go of any lingering feelings for Sakura in the land of Iron and the dub sort of emphasises that point, I would like to know why NS thinks chapter 631 was the best NS moment in NS eyes, but I think we will not get the straight answer we desire, especially since 631 was more of a team 7 moment, hence the name of the chapter.

The question is this, did Naruto ever go beyond his crush on Sakura? and what evidence do we have to prove that Naruto has never let go of these feelings? evidence is required, and 631 simply will not cut it in my opinion. we have evidence to prove that Naruto is either falling in love with Hinata (which will be genuine love) or already to some has some amount of feelings for Hinata, but it might have grown, (if we start seeing the development from the PFS). NaruHina has evidence from the last 200+ chapters, but the question is, what evidence does NS have in the near 650 chapters?
That's what I always question NaruSaku when it comes to that NaruHina has no development or Naruto still loving Sakura. I always ask them for a panel where all of that was stated. But they never give me at least one panel, because there isn't anything they can give me. I always use panel or chapter reference to cover my arguments, which NaruSaku ignores and almost never does on it's own for their rants or whatever. Well, they never do it when it comes to reply to any of my NaruHina rants. I want to believe them what they say or at least understand why they fight for that pairing so much, really, but they don't have powerful arguments and the solid evidence for the arguments to convince me from that pairing to be a decent rival. It always ends up me thinking that it's only crap and misinterpretation what is coming from them.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:10 am

you know when I tell NS that the biggest threats to NS is the N and the S, it get's really upset and rants while providing little to no evidence.

Hinata and Sasuke are not threats to NS, it always has and always will be Naruto and Sakura that are the biggest reasons as to why they will never get together, Naruto has never stated that he was ever in love with Sakura and when he makes a joke about it, it is always met with negative reactions from Sakura. Sakura on the other hand is in love with Sasuke, this is something Naruto accepts, she simply refuses to be associated with Naruto in a romantic manner.

the funny thing is NS claims that Sakura never refuted Naruto's words in chapter 631, but all I can say is actions speak louder than words.

it is pretty obvious that we are going to go beyond this arc, Kishi saying that it will end here, well that is crap and we all know it, I think Kishi will develop NH further and we might end up seeing a special moment between the two characters, we might end up seeing a part 3 as well, so this story might not see an end for a while to come, it also means that Naruto and Sakura's friendship will continue to keep going.

I prefer to keep a friendship going than ruin it with false love, that is something NS seems to forget , oh well let it go, let is flop around like a fish on dry land, it will eventually die
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:09 am

^yeah that is a big one for me. I never say Manga when i used to participate in the pairing wars. just newpaper clipping and RTN and their own thoughts
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:46 am

I think NaruSaku believes that Naruto said he loves her in chapter 3 and the "Japanese text makes it clear." Something about his words meant "love" there. But my problem with that is, this was back in chapter 3. Naruto was a completely immature child who I severely doubt had any inkling of what being in love really was. But of course NS will run with it. Anything to try and make it's ship look better than it is.

Also, NS thinks that Naruto wouldn't joke with his father about Sakura being his gf because he takes his feelings seriously, and he wouldn't lie to his dad, and Hinata was right there which makes him a dick if he was joking.

But NS fails to realize that Naruto would be lying either way. Sakura is not his GF more or less, and her headbutt was a clear answer to this. Of course, NS loves to twist this as Sakura being "embarrassed and flustered" when there is no indication of that either.

Spoiler:

In fact, her face looks just as it did when Sasuke came in and said "I will be Hokage."

So was she embarrassed and flustered there as well? Was everyone else with that same expression embarrassed and flustered?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:55 am

No. In Japanese Naruto said "suki" in chapter 3, which literally means "like".
"Dai suki" means "love", which was said by Hinata and "Ai shite" means the same and was said by Kushina.

Kishimoto is not stupid, he wouldn't make his character say such words like "love" in the beginning of the manga and then making the same character saying in the future that he don't undertsand, what love is.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:02 am

GreatKungLao wrote:No. In Japanese Naruto said "suki" in chapter 3, which literally means "like".
"Dai suki" means "love", which was said by Hinata and "Ai shite" means the same and was said by Kushina.

Kishimoto is not stupid, he wouldn't make his character say such words like "love" in the beginning of the manga and then making the same character saying in the future that he don't undertsand, what love is.
This.

Is it anywounder that NS can't tell the difference between "like" and "love"? No, neither do i.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:06 am

GreatKungLao wrote:No. In Japanese Naruto said "suki" in chapter 3, which literally means "like".

Yeah, I thought so. But even if he'd said it, I still stand by my words about him having no idea what true love really was. I mean, they had zero connection until a bit later on, and even Sakura only liked Sasuke 'a lot.' She had to grow herself and learn more about him before falling for him truly. NS doesn't seem to understand that Naruto couldn't have possibly been in love with Sakura back then because he didn't even really know her.

Sakura was "a pretty girl he liked a lot and he can understand her need to be acknowledged (by Sasuke)"

With Hinata, she was someone who shared his nindo, who could cheer him up when he was down, who yearned for acknowledgment by those who thought they were losers, who was Naruto's friend that he trusted, really liked, (and later) who could understand her and who she could understand just by reading eyes. Now this was just back in Part I. NaruHina already had an edge over NaruSaku even back then. So how could Naruto love Sakura back in chapter 3, before he even really got to know her?

Naruto and Hinata at least had more understanding of each other before the whole: "I like people like you/When I see you, I get an intense feeling in my heart" came into the picture.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:47 am

http://cs409025.vk.me/v409025901/3224/HbdS4-4fKpw.jpg

*cough* parallels *cough*

There is also a Kiba's tease over Naruto acting tought because of Hinata. Maybe that line wasn't the most important in chapter 611, but it wasn't meaningless also. What would be the point of making that scene, if other characters, such as Kiba, wouldn't be sure about Naruto's feelings towards Hinata? After all Kiba and Neji both were during "it's all in your eyes" and while it gave Kiba opportunity to tease Naruto about something new, it gave Neji the reason to protect Naruto and Hinata with cost of his life.

What also surprises me, is that when NarSak using parallels and you are showing, that exactly same parallels could be done for NaruHina, there goes absolute disagreement. Here is an example of how paralles works for NaruHina and even better, than for NarSak: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/200/6/5/naruhina_by_princesskatara-d6e8x4u.jpg
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:45 am

GreatKungLao wrote:http://cs409025.vk.me/v409025901/3224/HbdS4-4fKpw.jpg

There is also a Kiba's tease over Naruto acting tought because of Hinata. Maybe that line wasn't the most important in chapter 611, but it wasn't meaningless also. What would be the point of making that scene, if other characters, such as Kiba, wouldn't be sure about Naruto's feelings towards Hinata? After all Kiba and Neji both were during "it's all in your eyes" and while it gave Kiba opportunity to tease Naruto about something new, it gave Neji the reason to protect Naruto and Hinata with cost of his life.

What also surprises me, is that when NarSak using parallels and you are showing, that exactly same parallels could be done for NaruHina, there goes absolute disagreement. Here is an example of how paralles works for NaruHina and even better, than for NarSak: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/200/6/5/naruhina_by_princesskatara-d6e8x4u.jpg
kiba is the type to tease others(mainly hinata) when he knows when something is going on. when kiba teased naruto, I think he suspects that the feelings naruto have for hinata(as displayed in the all in your eyes) are more than just like the friendship naruto and sakura share.

as for the comparison between minikushi and naruhina. it is very interesting but I would change the passion part for naruto, hinata and kushina
reason being the passion for naruto and hinata would be 'to be acknowledged' that would be the main passion for those two, the hokage part and naruto for hinata would be the secondary passions. as for kushina, it should be hokage instead of minato since you want a comparison .
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:53 am

lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:http://cs409025.vk.me/v409025901/3224/HbdS4-4fKpw.jpg

kiba is the type to tease others(mainly hinata) when he knows when something is going on. when kiba teased naruto, I think he suspects that the feelings naruto have for hinata(as displayed in the all in your eyes) are more than just like the friendship naruto and sakura share.

as for the comparison between minikushi and naruhina. it is very interesting but  I would change the passion part for naruto, hinata and kushina
reason being the passion for naruto and hinata would be 'to be acknowledged'  that would be the main passion for those two, the hokage part and naruto for hinata would be the secondary passions. as for kushina, it should be hokage instead of minato since you want a comparison .  
I personally don't care too much about parallels, I was just trying to show, how same NarSak's parallels things are working perfectly for NaruHina, but when you try to show it to NS, you will meet only disagreement and words like "you don't know, how parallels works".

I like NaruHina for it's uniqueness, they don't need to be paralleled with anybody to prove anything, because their love is unique and strong as they are and can stand on it's own.

And about Kiba, it's really funny, that he once teased Hinata about feelings for Naruto and now he is making the same about Naruto and his feelings for Hinata. Part 1 - Kiba teasing Hinata about Naruto, Part 2 - Kiba teasing Naruto about Hinata. NaruHina have progressed and Kiba has noticed it.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next