Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 21 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Yeah we can all agree that if it wasn't for Hinata, the story would have ended at the Pein arc, if it wasn't for Hinata recently the story would have been finished by now. this is the effect that having Sakura lacks, she in reality isn't a complete driving force of the story, sure Sakura pushed the story with the Naruto VS Sasuke part, but that wasn't enough to make him want to tame Kurama, that part falls to Hinata.

As I see it, Kishi is in favour of NaruHina, because a lot of Naruto's development was due to the influence of Hinata and vice versa, he doesn't really get that development with Sakura, just like Sakura doesn't get that development with Naruto, Sakura's best development came during the time skip and off screen, we only get glimpses of her development in a few chapters. remember Jiraiya was one of the biggest reasons why Naruto became a toad sage, Sakura wasn't. HInata getting hurt pushed Naruto to tame Kurama, so all the game changing developments were never because of Sakura, like NS claims

Where as with both Naruto and Hinata, they push one another to succeed, they know one anothers weaknesses and encourage each other to do their best to turn it into a strength, when I think about it, both Naruto and Hinata had a lot of faults, but through sheer determination and hard work they were able to overcome those faults, they couldn't achieve anything, but with the help of others they began to make a name for themselves and Naruto started to see Hinata in a different light.

as for Naruto and Sakura, when I think about it nothing has changed between them, Naruto still acts like an idiot around Sakura and Sakura beats the shit out of him for stepping one foot out of line, Sakura never has and never will be in love with Naruto.

Maybe the events of the Pein Arc caused Naruto to think more about his feelings, but we all know the results of that, he is starting, if not already has developed feelings for Hinata, but if he wasn't falling in love with her, we would never have gotten chapter 559, 615 and the expansion in chapter 633. which were the most important moments in the NaruHina development.

NaruSaku took a backwards step in chapter 469-470 and even in chapter 474, what I think Kishi did there was he wanted to end NS then and there and develop NaruHina during the war, because after the false confession NS moments ceased to occur, because after that there was nothing for NS to cling to, but we all know how it loves to cling to a fallen pair.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 21 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:52 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:^The thing is that NaruHina was already there in Part 1, Kishimoto had already foreshadowed this pairing. The development over the last 200 chapters you are talking about focuses on the evolution of their relationship and this relationship is more and more leading to romance.

If NaruHina was not intended to be, it would have disappeared long time ago but that did not happen.
The most important thing about Part 1 - it has ended on Naruto and Hinata, both promising to do their best. It was a long time foreshadow of NaruHina back then. There was Naruto watching at Hokage Mountain on Minato's face and saying "Watch me", then there goes Hinata right after this, who was watching Naruto leaving the village and promised to do her best too and then at the very end there goes Akatsuki talking about capturing Kyuubi's jinchuuriki.

All these things then come together during Pain Arc: Naruto, Hinata, Minato and Akatsuki. At the end of Part 1 these were separated, but then they all come together for one of the most important story driving events: Hinata is finally confessed her love to Naruto, Naruto's reactions shows his true feelings towards her, Naruto meets Minato, Naruto defeats Pain, while learning a lot of things about himself and the world he lives in.
Exactly my friend! Nice observations regarding the end of Part 1 and the foreshadow involving NaruHina and Akatsuki. When NS thinks that NaruHina is a cheap pairing based on commercial interests, it refuses to admit that NaruHina did not appear out of nowhere. The NS concept itself started in Part 2 because Sakura and Naruto became close friends but it did not go further than friendship.

In fact, friendship and camaraderie is another important aspect in this manga but NS confuses that with romance. If we just take a look at the beginning of the story until now, Hinata has been designed for Naruto and Naruto has been designed for her in a romantic perspective.

@51-mustang The examples you gave show clearly that the relationship between Naruto and Sakura is friendship whereas Naruto and Hinata have everything what it takes to lead to romantic love.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:10 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:^The thing is that NaruHina was already there in Part 1, Kishimoto had already foreshadowed this pairing. The development over the last 200 chapters you are talking about focuses on the evolution of their relationship and this relationship is more and more leading to romance.

If NaruHina was not intended to be, it would have disappeared long time ago but that did not happen.
The most important thing about Part 1 - it has ended on Naruto and Hinata, both promising to do their best. It was a long time foreshadow of NaruHina back then. There was Naruto watching at Hokage Mountain on Minato's face and saying "Watch me", then there goes Hinata right after this, who was watching Naruto leaving the village and promised to do her best too and then at the very end there goes Akatsuki talking about capturing Kyuubi's jinchuuriki.

All these things then come together during Pain Arc: Naruto, Hinata, Minato and Akatsuki. At the end of Part 1 these were separated, but then they all come together for one of the most important story driving events: Hinata is finally confessed her love to Naruto, Naruto's reactions shows his true feelings towards her, Naruto meets Minato, Naruto defeats Pain, while learning a lot of things about himself and the world he lives in.
you know what is really ironic is that when naruto pointed at the fourth's monument and said watch me, the fact was that the fourth was watching him all along.
I agree with what you guys are saying
all sakura stemmed was the battle between naruto and sasuke and that's it.
all the decisions and actions naruto made in his life was thanks to  the influence,actions and words of hinata.
hinata's love, care and support for naruto brought him to where he is now. when his resolve was on the brink of breaking, he was able to restore it and strengthen it all thanks to hinata who was always there at his side.
it claims that hinata is just a side character but even if she is, she has done more than sakura who is a main character.
in my honest opinion, hinata was the first girl to show that she cared for naruto .   her words in chapt 98 proved to naruto how much she cares and believes in him.
when naruto is with hinata, he gets the feeling that he can do anything and can overcome any obstacles in his way.

before he held hinata's hand, I think one thing was going through his mind ' hinata,what would I do without you'
it was then and there, that he understood hinata's love for him as well as he made a decision that it was hinata all along whom he wanted to spend his life with. I think he knows that when this war is over and even if he doesn't immediately become hokage, there is one thing he knows. he knows that he has someone waiting for him with a smile, waiting to hold his hand and to walk with him along his journey and that is hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:00 am

^

You make a great point, Hinata (a side character) has done more for the main character (Naruto) then Sakura (another main character).

You know, could Sakura bring Naruto out of his depression in chap. 98? Could Sakura had the balls and fortitiude to what Hinata did in chap. 437? (I think even Sakura admitted she couldn't have done that), could Sakura have brought Naruto out of his depression and shock in chap 615?

The answer to all questions above is NO. NS will lead anyone to believe Sakura has helped out Naruto, besides cooking for him what else? I can't think of anything besides lieing, manipulating and cuzing him pain and going against his own wishes many times and failing to understand him.

So yes NS, Hinata is a side character but she IS important to the story and the main character (admitting always being by his side).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:18 am

I wanna ask you all a question. It's about the recent incident I had with NaruSaku because of the post I made and already told you about it.

When you read this post below till the very end... what do you interpret from it? What do you think does this post say? Tell me this in one sentence. Before I tell you guys why I want to know this, first I want to see some answers.

Naruto's smiles:
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:59 am

racefan1992 wrote:^

You make a great point, Hinata (a side character) has done more for the main character (Naruto) then Sakura (another main character).

You know, could Sakura bring Naruto out of his depression in chap. 98? Could Sakura had the balls and fortitiude to what Hinata did in chap. 437? (I think even Sakura admitted she couldn't have done that), could Sakura have brought Naruto out of his depression and shock in chap 615?

The answer to all questions above is NO. NS will lead anyone to believe Sakura has helped out Naruto, besides cooking for him what else? I can't think of anything besides lieing, manipulating and cuzing him pain and going against his own wishes many times and failing to understand him.

So yes NS, Hinata is a side character but she IS important to the story and the main character (admitting always being by his side).
If Sakura could not accomplished what Hinata did for Naruto, it's simply because she is not made for Naruto. However, personally, I don't want to be so harsh on her. If she tried to lie and manipulate Naruto, that's because of Sai. He brought some confusion inside the whole thing. He's someone who does not have a clue about relationships and emotions. He is trying to learn through books about these issues but lacks life experiences.

Sakura knows that she can count on Naruto as a friend but she does not love him romantically. If that was the case, she would have understood him long time ago. Hinata knows and loves Naruto so much that she does exactly what she has to do at the right time to push Naruto forward. And Naruto is naturally influenced by her tranquil force, her determination and her strength. Naruto and Hinata are made for each other and that's what the story is trying to tell us.

@Jula Shona One of the aspects which describes NaruHina is that every moment they share looks so unique, intense, deep and tender. Their body language and the expression in their eyes suggest that. That's why the "It's all in your eyes" moment was there to show that both can communicate and read in each other's soul. Just look at the way they were looking at each other when Hinata was making her speech after Neji's death... Both were feeling each other's heart and that's something that Naruto only shares with Hinata. I even don't have to compare it to Sakura because until now, nothing which sweats such romantic intimacy was shown between her and Naruto.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:01 am

I think the whole confession thing was weird. Sakura, Sai and Shizune all knew that Naruto wasn't just going after Sasuke because of Sakura (POAL), so why did Sakura even confess to Naruto and say she didn't care about Sasuke anymore? Did she really think it would make a difference to Naruto? If she did, that's proof enough she doesn't understand Naruto.

She knows Naruto and Sasuke have a friendship that goes beyond what she's a part of, yet somehow she was led to believe by confessing her love to Naruto, he would suddenly decide to stop chasing Sasuke...that makes no sense to me. Didn't Sakura once say herself (to Sai) that Naruto is chasing Sasuke for his own reasons?

Spoiler:

And Shizune says before 469 that Naruto isn't just doing it for Sakura, and Sai agrees. So wtf was the confession for and why did Sakura think it would make a lick of difference? Only thing I can think of is that she was under the belief that because "Naruto loves her" (the fool) that she could fool him by using his feelings for her to influence his decision about Sasuke. Which only proves how terrible NarSack is and how she doesn't understand Naruto.

Seriously, you can take out the whole confession and nothing of value would be lost. It seems to me that it was only put there to shoot down NaruSaku once and for all.

Honestly though? The fact that NS actually was happy  that Sakura was being emotionally wrenched by Sai is disgusting. Sakura was obviously in emotional turmoil and devastated that she was not only a burden to Naruto, but she caused him a lot of pain as Sasuke had done. For NS to think this is a good thing shows how sucky the ship is and that NS knows nothing about true feelings and genuine romantic tones of a story.

It doesn't care if Sakura is guilted into being with Naruto, so long as she does it. >_> And then it has the gall to say NaruSaku cares about Sakura and NH doesn't. rofl
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:48 am

JulaShona wrote:I wanna ask you all a question. It's about the recent incident I had with NaruSaku because of the post I made and already told you about it.

When you read this post below till the very end... what do you interpret from it? What do you think does this post say? Tell me this in one sentence. Before I tell you guys why I want to know this, first I want to see some answers.

Naruto's smiles:
sakura wasn't the right key to open the doors to naruto but hinata's key fitted perfectly and he has opened his door completely only to hinata.
srry this is the best answer I have for now
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 pm

@Bubbles Sai told Sakura that Naruto loved her and that he was doing that for her and Sakura felt guilty. She tried to take everything in her hands regarding the Sasuke's issue.

From this feeling of guiltiness, she tried to manipulate Naruto with her fakefession and she poisoned Sai, Kiba and Lee on the way to find Sasuke. She made sure to deal with him alone because she wanted to take this responsibility by herself this time and not being a burden for anybody.

I personally see this fakefession as a strategy from her, the same way she poisoned her 3 comrades. She is a Shinobi and such strategies are imo not that far-fetched...

However, thanks to that, Naruto showed that he was more mature about feelings and that he could make a difference between a true and a false confession. If Sakura had made this confession some time before, maybe Naruto would have fallen into the trap but everything was set up to screw NS completely up...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 pm

the other thing I would also like to point out is that she wanted Naruto to be angry at her, that did succeed, maybe she also wanted Naruto to let go of his feelings for her, what I do know going after Sasuke and trying to kill him herself was a suicide mission, she knew that she might have been killed, but for her, her love for Sasuke, she was willing to try anything to make sure that he wouldn't continue on his dark path.

with that false confession another thing we might of missed out on and it just hit me recently, is that she didn't want Naruto to be guilty in case she never made it back to the village, because everyone knew it was a suicide mission, even Sakura knew it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:06 am

lily567 wrote:
sakura wasn't the right key to open the doors to naruto but hinata's key fitted perfectly and he has opened his door completely only to hinata.
You are very close with that, but not exactly what it says.

What that post says is that since Naruto smiled with closed eyes he didn’t give Sakura the chance to fall for him, nor to see the feelings he had/has for her, because he accepted and knew that Sakura loved Sasuke with all her heart and he didn’t wanted her to change that. (Chapter 469-470) He doesn't want to interfer into this relationship and keept his feelings a secret. If Naruto would have openly (eyes open) smiled at her she might would have seen the feelings he had/has for her and she somehow might gotten over Sasuke and moved on to Naruto. And who knows how the story would have went on. But this was fortunately not the case.

I was often misunderstood by NaruSaku. And there was also one rant about my post from NaruSaku. Of course I read it, because I'm interested in other opinions. My only problem with that rant was that it claimed things which were never said in my post. Afterwards I made a post to clarify this understanding problem for everyone who read my post and explained it more detailed, since it seemed that the simple version didn't work very well and lead to a lot misunderstandings. But before I did that I anonymously asked what NaruSaku thought what that post of mine was saying. Instead of an proper answer I got a long interpretation of chapter 615 and the flashback panel in 633. I wrote the enlightenment contrubut and of course I refered to the reason why I wrote it. NaruSaku might has seen that reply to it's rant. It contacted me and settled that problem politely and in peace with me. And it actually developed to a nice talk where we understood each other quite well. Well, not in the pairing matters, but the pairing war in general. I was really surprised that it would turn out like this! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 21 2066170396 I thought NaruSaku would jump again at me and rip of my head like last time but it surprisingly went very well and ended in peace, without anger or hate. That's how a NaruHina vs NaruSaku debate should always end! But there is too much hate in every pairing. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 21 3815944965 
I knew that there is also a polite and peaceful part in NaruSaku, but I never expected to meet that part of it. But I'm glad I did.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 21 3740098352
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 am

JulaShona wrote:
lily567 wrote:
You are very close with that, but not exactly what it says.

What that post says is that since Naruto smiled with closed eyes he didn’t give Sakura the chance to fall for him, nor to see the feelings he had/has for her, because he accepted and knew that Sakura loved Sasuke with all her heart and he didn’t wanted her to change that. (Chapter 469-470) He doesn't want to interfer into this relationship and keept his feelings a secret. If Naruto would have openly (eyes open) smiled at her she might would have seen the feelings he had/has for her and she somehow might gotten over Sasuke and moved on to Naruto. And who knows how the story would have went on. But this was fortunately not the case.

I was often misunderstood by NaruSaku. And there was also one rant about my post from NaruSaku. Of course I read it, because I'm interested in other opinions. My only problem with that rant was that it claimed things which were never said in my post. Afterwards I made a post to clarify this understanding problem for everyone who read my post and explained it more detailed, since it seemed that the simple version didn't work very well and lead to a lot misunderstandings. But before I did that I anonymously asked what NaruSaku thought what that post of mine was saying. Instead of an proper answer I got a long interpretation of chapter 615 and the flashback panel in 633. I wrote the enlightenment contrubut and of course I refered to the reason why I wrote it. NaruSaku might has seen that reply to it's rant. It contacted me and settled that problem politely and in peace with me. And it actually developed to a nice talk where we understood each other quite well. Well, not in the pairing matters, but the pairing war in general. I was really surprised that it would turn out like this! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 21 2066170396 I thought NaruSaku would jump again at me and rip of my head like last time but it surprisingly went very well and ended in peace, without anger or hate. That's how a NaruHina vs NaruSaku debate should always end! But there is too much hate in every pairing. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 21 3815944965 
I knew that there is also a polite and peaceful part in NaruSaku, but I never expected to meet that part of it. But I'm glad I did.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 21 3740098352
he hasn't and I don't think he will ever give sakura the chance to fall for him because he knows that sakura will always love sasuke .
naruto is fully aware that hinata is in love with him.
naruto has always acted as himself and being goofy and an idiot but still someone still managed to fall for him.
I think this is the second time that naruto has smiled at hinata with his eyes opened(well sorta, do you remember when naruto was teamed up with hinata in the search for sasuke/itachi,  upon all the stress naruto had when it came to that mission, when hinata told naruto to ' lets try our best' naruto forgot all the tension and managed to genuinely  smile at hinata and the thing is he didn't have his goofy grin on)I think naruto's eyes read in 615  that he is glad that she fell for him and has always been there for him and that this time, he is falling for her.

btw I am glad you found some peaceful ns
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:37 pm

serious question can any of you guys even imagine NAruto kissing Sakura and him living to tell the tale?
-
all i can see happening after that would be, "CHANNARROOOO!!!!!!!!!!" and NAruto would be sent to the hospital or for medical attention.
-
I mean come on, i see fan-art of them kissing and i am like, "how OOC is that? current Sakura would never allow that."
-
At least for hinata she has gotten over her shyness and is brave and with the handhold whihc in japanese culture is almost as signifacant as a kiss, i think it is safe to say a kiss wouldn't really be that bad OOC. at least nowher's close to the level that Naruto and Sakura would be.
-
but that is just me, what do you think?
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:03 pm

itachi75 wrote:serious question can any of you guys even imagine NAruto kissing Sakura and him living to tell the tale?
-
all i can see happening after that would be, "CHANNARROOOO!!!!!!!!!!" and NAruto would be sent to the hospital or for medical attention.
-
I mean come on, i see fan-art of them kissing and i am like, "how OOC is that? current Sakura would never allow that."
-
At least for hinata she has gotten over her shyness and is brave and with the handhold whihc in japanese culture is almost as signifacant as a kiss, i think it is safe to say a kiss wouldn't really be that bad OOC. at least nowher's close to the level that Naruto and Sakura would be.
-
but that is just me, what do you think?
the answer to your question is no

but there was something I wanted to ask you guys
suppose just maybe kishi let sakura fall for naruto(yes I know why now etc but just hear me out) and she gave lets say sincere reasons of how she feels for naruto, my question is how will naruto react? will he react the same way he did the last time? what would he say if something like that happened, what would the members of k11 say(particularly hinata) but the one I want to hear a response from is kurama?(idk why but I want to hear kurama's opinion on the matter)

ps I was wondering on where to post this question so I just posted it here
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:09 pm

I've been pretty inactive lately and I'm almost scared to ask but have NS's arguments gotten any more ridiculous?
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Nasch wrote:I've been pretty inactive lately and I'm almost scared to ask but have NS's arguments gotten any more ridiculous?
yup it has, It just causes you to facepalm each time
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:01 pm

lily567 wrote: the answer to your question is no

but there was something I wanted to ask you guys
suppose just maybe kishi let sakura fall for naruto(yes I know why now etc but just hear me out) and she gave lets say sincere reasons of how she feels for naruto, my question is how will naruto react? will he react the same way he did the last time? what would he say if something like that happened, what would the members of k11 say(particularly hinata) but the one I want to hear a response from is kurama?(idk why but I want to hear kurama's opinion on the matter)

ps  I was wondering on where to post this question so I just posted it here
Well  it could go two ways if she confessed.

Of course the way we all hope is that he says no and he chooses Hinata :P that would be epic.

Or.... he could say yes. I think if the mood was right Naruto would probably accept her love. He could tell something was wrong when she did it before. Hinata would obviously be crushed, as for the rest of K11 Shino and Kiba would console her. The rest of them would probably be happy for them. Kurama would probably just tease him a lot lol. He wouldn't be opposed to Hinata or Sakura.

But let's be honest I hope this never happens!
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Well the thing is about the topic, as much as I would dislike seeing it, I simply don't think we have anything to worry about, the question is since we are so late in the game, why would Kishi make Sakura suddenly fall in love with Naruto? so I don't see that anything like that would happen because when I think about it, it would be terrible story telling to allow for that to happen, NaruSaku needs at least another series to allow for NS to develop and since Kishi isn't looking towards another series I simply don't see NS developing anytime soon.

but if something like that were to happen, I think Naruto will make the right choice in the end by going with Hinata, Naruto rejected her confession once, and I doubt Naruto will accept another one from her.

Kiba would be extremely disappointed in Naruto, especially knowing that his friend is always going to love Naruto, Shino would also be extremely upset, Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino, not sure what they will say, Team Gai, can't say for certain. Hinata will try to accept but will feel as though a dagger went through her heart, because she did everything to make sure that she would get the life she sought after with Naruto, as for Kurama, well that one would be tough to point out, I think he would be pretty upset with Naruto as well, disappointed that he chose his childhood crush over the person that loved him more than anything. the other one that would be extremely upset if he was still alive would be Neji, he would in fact hold a massive grudge on Naruto, because he knew what his cousin would do for him, she would die for him.

so overall, this is the course that I doubt Kishi would take, especially since the NaruHina build up has been chugging along strongly since the confession from Hinata. NaruSaku hasn't receive anything since chapter 450 and that wasn't even much, 469-470 were the real killers of that pairing. Naruto is starting to accept those feeling from Hinata, so I really have no worries for it not to happen, it is only a matter of time for NH to become canon.

the thing is if Sakura was never in love with Naruto at the beginning, never in love with him in the middle, not in love with him now, then I cannot see her being in love with Naruto at the end of the story, it isn't like Sakura to change her feelings from one guy to another, the same goes for Hinata.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:31 pm

No, I don't see NS happening at all. NS is a  complete fail on a literary level. For Kishi to suddenly have NaruSaku start "developing" after all this time? I'd be pissed. Not just because it's NaruSaku and I think the ship is terrible, but the biggest reasons would be the fact that Kishi decided to waste many, many panels on Sakura and Hinata's love for Sasuke and Naruto, having Hinata more confident in being with him based on Naruto's reactions toward her, and keeping Sakura in love with Sasuke all this time...even testing this with a false confession and Kage Summit...only to have her turn around and love Naruto? He would have wasted our time with all of this instead of you know, developing the rookies, or hey, Hyuga backstory, when's the last time we really heard about them huh? No, waste panels of these girls being in love with the same boys since the beginning, only to switch it up at the last second for a twist.
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 21 2877382203 

I'd be mad because of everything he could be doing, he'd decide to make NS happen? x_x Instead of giving us more useful info, NaruSaku? Forget the fact that they hardly have a thing in common outside Sasuke. Forget that you could have just made a perfectly nice pairing with NaruHina and SasuSaku, forget that it's an asspull of epic proportions, NaruSaku is the best thing to put in the manga at the end of the story...of all things.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Bubbles wrote:No, I don't see NS happening at all. NS is a  complete fail on a literary level. For Kishi to suddenly have NaruSaku start "developing" after all this time? I'd be pissed. Not just because it's NaruSaku and I think the ship is terrible, but the biggest reasons would be the fact that Kishi decided to waste many, many panels on Sakura and Hinata's love for Sasuke and Naruto, having Hinata more confident in being with him based on Naruto's reactions toward her, and keeping Sakura in love with Sasuke all this time...even testing this with a false confession and Kage Summit...only to have her turn around and love Naruto? He would have wasted our time with all of this instead of you know, developing the rookies, or hey, Hyuga backstory, when's the last time we really heard about them huh? No, waste panels of these girls being in love with the same boys since the beginning, only to switch it up at the last second for a twist.
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 21 2877382203 

I'd be mad because of everything he could be doing, he'd decide to make NS happen? x_x

I'm 100% with that. Both girls, Hinata and Sakura are the heroine of love in this manga. Both are patient and showed how much they care for the ones they love and they showed a lot of understanding too. They should be rewarded for that. Hinata has already got some positive answers from Naruto and that makes her confident for a future life with him. Sakura still cares about Sasuke and she still shows interest for him. Now, the next step would be for her to know the whole truth behind the Uchiha clan's destruction.

We are all expecting a NaruHina moment but it could be that the next moment will be a SasuSaku one. Why not?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Not only that it would be OOC for Sakura,
to have it this late in the story would be wrong on many levels, you know what would Kishi get out of it apart from really happy NS. even the neutrals would be upset over it as well, because they (non-shippers) know that Sakura has never been in love with Naruto.

The thing is NaruHina is one major moment away from being canon, which I think I will leave that for the scenario page, minor moments are around, but they only serve as a reminder and a foreshadowing of Kishi's true intention, as much as NS would hate to admit it, NS has never been give that treatment, there has been no foreshadowing, there has been no romantic advance in a long time (Naruto's part), and Sakura still remains in love with the Uchiha.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:52 pm

51-mustang wrote:Well the thing is about the topic, as much as I would dislike seeing it, I simply don't think we have anything to worry about, the question is since we are so late in the game, why would Kishi make Sakura suddenly fall in love with Naruto? so I don't see that anything like that would happen because when I think about it, it would be terrible story telling to allow for that to happen, NaruSaku needs at least another series to allow for NS to develop and since Kishi isn't looking towards another series I simply don't see NS developing anytime soon.

but if something like that were to happen, I think Naruto will make the right choice in the end by going with Hinata, Naruto rejected her confession once, and I doubt Naruto will accept another one from her.

Kiba would be extremely disappointed in Naruto, especially knowing that his friend is always going to love Naruto, Shino would also be extremely upset, Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino, not sure what they will say, Team Gai, can't say for certain. Hinata will try to accept but will feel as though a dagger went through her heart, because she did everything to make sure that she would get the life she sought after with Naruto, as for Kurama, well that one would be tough to point out, I think he would be pretty upset with Naruto as well, disappointed that he chose his childhood crush over the person that loved him more than anything. the other one that would be extremely upset if he was still alive would be Neji, he would in fact hold a massive grudge on Naruto, because he knew what his cousin would do for him, she would die for him.

so overall, this is the course that I doubt Kishi would take, especially since the NaruHina build up has been chugging along strongly since the confession from Hinata. NaruSaku hasn't receive anything since chapter 450 and that wasn't even much, 469-470 were the real killers of that pairing. Naruto is starting to accept those feeling from Hinata, so I really have no worries for it not to happen, it is only a matter of time for NH to become canon.

the thing is if Sakura was never in love with Naruto at the beginning, never in love with him in the middle, not in love with him now, then I cannot see her being in love with Naruto at the end of the story, it isn't like Sakura to change her feelings from one guy to another, the same goes for Hinata.
I agree with you guys
but this one ^ I can see because I know that kiba would be pissed and shino
kurama might knock naruto's lights out for choosing sakura over someone who loved him even when he was nothing and was the reason he made it this far.

we still don't know why kurama spared hinata in the pain arc, if he was pissed at pain when naruto went to meet him in that tower, I could see kurama probably saying I know you deeply cared for hinata even from the beginning and by the way you responded to hinata all the time, I would say your feelings for her was equal to your dad feelings he held for your mother when they were younger or something like that
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:14 am

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but... what if Kishi doesn't clarify a pairing at the end of the series? How pissed off would you be?! I hear people say how the pairing wars are stupid so they should just leave it unresolved.
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:48 am

^

It'd be Kishis choice. I'd understand it if he did but i don't think he will.

Hinatas confession is one of the biggest moments of the series (10 years worth of waiting). I doubt he'd leave such a moment unresolved and a popular character (Hinata) unresolved too.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:29 am

Kishi stated somewhere that at least one pairing will be canon, so unless he is backing out of that, we will see a pairing at the end. Also, Kishi has focused too much on love interests in this story to leave it unresolved. It would feel incomplete. Sakura confessed her love to Sasuke which has been a pretty important focus of her character...never addressed? Hinata, the same? Never addressed? Even after Naruto holds her hand and thanks her for being by his side this whole time? Then has Hinata wanting to stay by his side forever?

And Kishi has not too long ago, addressed the whole "kissing" thing, bringing up the joke with Sasuke and how Naruto has never kissed a girl. This wasn't needed, yet he put it in there anyway, which to me, implies there might just be a kiss (NH x3).

No, I don't think it would even work to have an open ending at this point. One pairing has to be canon now, or all that was for nothing and imo, would be completely pointless.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next