Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

+44
Sacred Fire
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
DragonOfEternalNight
Zoey
Starlight
Rayleigh
Madara
Yamasaki Akaiko
bellezanaruhina
MichaelInsanity
kirmazah
phoenixmiko
Beautiful Hime
Nineslashmonk
~TowardsTheSun~
IIRUNEII
itachi75
Bubbles
SenpaiSamaSan
funnyface
Skywardstrike
NaruHina <3
kagome1991
Tim Jamison
JulaShona
Twin Steps
Haru Glory
Satou
meow69
engetsu
Azuula
Fallere825
Batokusanagi
Ponyta
Aelita
Dajasha
Mustang
Zori
Irielo
GreatKungLao
lily567
Strawberry
48 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Hey Strawberry did the edit for you, I think it's also time for you to choose another chapter my friend.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Well, after the latest chapter today, we might be getting closer to that celebration and hopefully Naruhina (and possibly confirmation) moment.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:02 am

No we still have two foes left over the tree and Madara, so the celebration will have to wait at least another 5-6 chapters maximum 10
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:08 am

Hmmm...true. Thanks for the reminder 51-mustang. Lets continue that discussion back in the Naruto thread.

Back on topic at hand though, yeah I do agree with you about possibly another five to six chapters for celebration and possibly Naruhina (confirmation)
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:25 am

Can I choose 677 xD
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:28 pm

51-mustang wrote:Hey Strawberry did the edit for you, I think it's also time for you to choose another chapter my friend.
Thank you! ^.^ Though I will refrain from choosing a chapter right now, since I honestly have no clue. I might pick another one as the chapters go by.

kirmazah wrote:Can I choose 677 xD
Of course!Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 1307054839 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:45 pm

I have not enough fingers and toes to cross Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 2801306734 I'm sure we're going to get the after battle speech/Madara entrance next week. However lose faith i shall not Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 3497021318
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Well it seems like that is another chapter without NaruHina in it, Lickstermik if you want to choose another possible chapter, then you can make that choice.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:54 am

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 2801306734 

I humbly request 671...or 663 if it's available now.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:59 am

Well with 663 taken I and Strawberry will give you 671 Lickstermik.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:17 am

Much thanks, I asked about the other one cause it seemed like that person was banned.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:56 am

Lickstermik wrote:Much thanks, I asked about the other one cause it seemed like that person was banned.
Yeah but that ban will be coming to an end by the end of next week from the looks of it, the first ban only lasts two weeks.

EDIT: seems like we are getting a little closer each chapter, but this chapter seems to be a set up chapter for the next big NaruHina moment, but this one didn't have a NaruHina moment, so Zori would you like to choose the next moment I am certain Strawberry wouldn't mind.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:41 am

^ Indeed, I wouldn't. Thank you so much for updating in my absence, Mustang. I really appreciate it! ^.^

Here's to hoping for a moment sooner rather than later. Though technically, 615 was just hours ago manga time, but still.... >.>
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Jesus meant to say was 565 :) Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 3822556063 
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:56 pm

Zori wrote:Jesus meant to say was 565 :) Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 3822556063 
LOL! 565? Jesus is not up-to-date with the manga then, right?
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 2271151913 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:56 pm

^^565? um you do realise that, that chapter passed almost 100 chapters ago, might I suggest another one, lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:24 pm

What Jesus meant to say. I am his messenger who had a slight typo. Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 3138621286 

He meant to say 665 :) Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 3822556063

But at the end of 653, slight NH moment. 615 reference
Half credit?
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 3885085364 
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:21 pm

I think Obito will give NARUTO some relationship saving advice.

WAIT. What if, Madara, (Obito is gone and done for) has Hinata and Sakura in a corner and makes Naruto choose who will die? :O Holy shit imagine the conflict o_o
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:36 pm

^ I think you are a bit off-topic my friend. Did you already pick a chapter? Which chapter will have the next NaruHina moment according to you?

Regarding your prediction/thought, that would be better to put it for instance in another thread or you could even create a thread about it if you want...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Wait wait I mixed myself up. He captures Hinata. Ok? Then then then, Naruto has to save her and as he grabs hinata and is flying away with her in his arms, they has dah moment. The moment for all the people to see. ._. Look I'm tired so I'll just say chapter 659.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:46 pm

RedEyes wrote:Wait wait I mixed myself up. He captures Hinata. Ok? Then then then, Naruto has to save her and as he grabs hinata and is flying away with her in his arms, they has dah moment. The moment for all the people to see. ._. Look I'm tired so I'll just say chapter 659.
This chapter is already taken! Just try to choose another one. Here are the infos about it. You can get them on the first page of this thread.

https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t661-pick-a-chapter-when-will-the-next-naruhina-moment-be

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Ah mkay. Well I guess I'll say... 675. Sounds like a nice divisible number :3
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:43 pm

^Alright Strawberry and I will give that chapter to you and good luck with it.

I have a small suggestion Strawberry, if/when the next moment occurs, I think we should continue this because I get the feeling that there will be a couple more moments as the story starts to wind down to a close.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:25 am

51-mustang wrote:^Alright Strawberry and I will give that chapter to you and good luck with it.

I have a small suggestion Strawberry, if/when the next moment occurs, I think we should continue this because I get the feeling that there will be a couple more moments as the story starts to wind down to a close.
I was wondering when someone would suggest this
I think we should continue this until naruto finishes
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Zori wrote:What Jesus meant to say. I am his messenger who had a slight typo. Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 3138621286 

He meant to say 665 :) Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 3822556063

But at the end of 653, slight NH moment. 615 reference
Half credit?
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 3885085364 
LOL! It's ok. xD But now tell Jesus to check the list first! 665 is taken, dear. 674 is the closest one available, would you like that one? You can check the available chapters in the first post of this thread.

Of course! But I can't give you half a prize because your signature is too good <3

51-mustang wrote:^Alright Strawberry and I will give that chapter to you and good luck with it.
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 1307054839 

51-mustang wrote:I have a small suggestion Strawberry, if/when the next moment occurs, I think we should continue this because I get the feeling that there will be a couple more moments as the story starts to wind down to a close.
lily567 wrote:I was wondering when someone would suggest this
I think we should continue this until naruto finishes
That sounds like a good idea! Though I'm not sure about the prizes, since I'm not confident I can make good signatures for all the winners.
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 5 1083899712 
If we figure something else out, then I'm all up for it!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next