Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

+18
Azuula
itachi75
Strawberry
racefan1992
kagome1991
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
sordragon
Zumeii-san
Aelita
SenpaiSamaSan
Irielo
JulaShona
engetsu
lily567
Fallere825
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
22 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 Empty Re: Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Post by blackiechan35 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:55 am

engetsu wrote:
blackiechan35 wrote:It was okay, but obviously doesn't compare to the manga.

I hated how they added Shino in the mix to say "Yeah, he saved me too." That really killed the moment, because Hinata was the only one to recognize him and trust him immediately. Shino didn't even say anything in the manga.

Then changing Hinata's dialogue to "The one person we're supposed to protect is always protecting us".

I mean, what happened? We got the beautiful confession scene, but then we get this. And the animation was a bit shoddy in my opinion, but I digress.

It's really hard to understand why they do go ahead and change the dialogue like that. I mean, kishi does all the work for you and you just need to animate what he writes and draws. And then this happens.

And yeah, the animation was a piece of crap too. Way to kick off the back to canon episode, TV tokyo....

I know what you mean. Hinata was just talking about how the war was to protect Naruto 19 chapters (and probably about 100 episodes) ago.

I mean, the animation didn't make me mad just because a NaruHina moment was happening. It made me mad because I know they can do way better. Like Dan looked creepy, Choza looked like he was on crack, and they moments were just.. stiff..
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 Empty Re: Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Post by engetsu Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:29 am

blackiechan35 wrote:
engetsu wrote:
blackiechan35 wrote:It was okay, but obviously doesn't compare to the manga.

I hated how they added Shino in the mix to say "Yeah, he saved me too." That really killed the moment, because Hinata was the only one to recognize him and trust him immediately. Shino didn't even say anything in the manga.

Then changing Hinata's dialogue to "The one person we're supposed to protect is always protecting us".

I mean, what happened? We got the beautiful confession scene, but then we get this. And the animation was a bit shoddy in my opinion, but I digress.

It's really hard to understand why they do go ahead and change the dialogue like that. I mean, kishi does all the work for you and you just need to animate what he writes and draws. And then this happens.

And yeah, the animation was a piece of crap too. Way to kick off the back to canon episode, TV tokyo....

I know what you mean. Hinata was just talking about how the war was to protect Naruto 19 chapters (and probably about 100 episodes) ago.

I mean, the animation didn't make me mad just because a NaruHina moment was happening. It made me mad because  I know they can do way better. Like Dan looked creepy, Choza looked like he was on crack, and they moments were just.. stiff..

that's what stood out to me, the actions sequences were poorly done to say the least, especially where Naruto comes in to save Hinata, it looked like Hinata fell down in a really aqward motion, and Naruto just brushes them away like they are bad stunt actors or something

just weird....
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by safersephiroth Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:13 am

I didn't like how Hinata just stood there with a blank expression on her face after Naruto told her she's strong, she didn't smile like she did in the manga. At least they kept the "thank you, Naruto-kun" part, or else that would be a really awkward scene.
safersephiroth
safersephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:58 am

It was underplayed, but sufficient. I would have liked a bit more though, just because it seemed much more important in the manga than in the anime, if that makes sense.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:52 am

safersephiroth wrote:I didn't like how Hinata just stood there with a blank expression on her face after Naruto told her she's strong, she didn't smile like she did in the manga. At least they kept the "thank you, Naruto-kun" part, or else that would be a really awkward scene.

I think they were trying to make her fit the character they are used to her being before. The animators had a different idea of what they wanted Hinata to come across as.

Like you said, she didn't smile when Naruto saved her, and she never said "Okay!" after Naruto told everybody to move out.

Those two differences may not seem that important but they are there because Kishi wanted Hinata to seem more outgoing, particularly in the presence of Naruto, something the animators apparently weren't interested in doing for some reason.

I never thought I'd see the day where I would be pointing to the manga instead of the anime to show decent NH scenes. Jeez.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:06 am

^Who knows what the anime has planned in the future though.
Little scenes and panels not involving pairing stuff have been omitted when they should have happened only to appear at a later episode. There is a scene where in Division 2, Hinata's division, when the zetsu horde arrives only to be repelled by Shino, Kiba, Neji and Hinata's jutsu (the panel where we see Neji and Hinata do a combined Air Wall Palm) in the manga. In the episode that covered that manga chapter they skipped over it, but it happened later during a filler episode. They have also skipped over revealing Sasuke's new eyes. Maybe they plan to have a few more small NH moments, spreading out their interactions over many episodes instead of just one.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:22 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:^Who knows what the anime has planned in the future though.
Little scenes and panels not involving pairing stuff have been omitted when they should have happened only to appear at a later episode. There is a scene where in Division 2, Hinata's division, when the zetsu horde arrives only to be repelled by Shino, Kiba, Neji and Hinata's jutsu (the panel where we see Neji and Hinata do a combined Air Wall Palm) in the manga. In the episode that covered that manga chapter they skipped over it, but it happened later during a filler episode. They have also skipped over revealing Sasuke's new eyes. Maybe they plan to have a few more small NH moments, spreading out their interactions over many episodes instead of just one.

When the anime team takes artistic liberties, I prefer them to be along the lines of what the anime team did for 166 (437). Not only did they make sure it was animated really well. They added a lot of scenes and explored the scene better than what was done in the manga. They did nothing to take away from the emotion of the scene, if anything they made it much more so. That's totally fine.

But if they plan on shuffling around Hinata's character development between canon and filler episodes... I mean c'mon, I purposely avoid watching the anime anyway, but I always check in for important eps.

I mean, in the end, there's no real reason to dampen the emotion of the scene like they did. It's not even lazyness, if they were lazy they would have copypasted the dialogue, which they didn't and for some reason shifted it around quite a bit.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:42 am

^ I think it's more of a prolonging the length of Hinata's development rather than a haphazard shifting back and forth. The deliberate holding back or change of certain aspects of the NH interactions this episode may point to further development down the road, maybe in completely filler scenes or adding more emphasis and dramatic tension in canon scenes in the future.

The manga and anime mediums are fundamentally different and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for the other. I think the anime, since it's a much more passive form of entertainment, meaning our imagination doesn't get to run as wild, it needs more time to build up and establish certain aspects of the narrative, especially when it comes to something as delicate as emotions and relationship interactions. It could be a calculated risk taken by the anime team so that they could establish, at their own pace, the building romantic tension between Naruto and Hinata that will of course pay off once we reach the time to animate 615.

I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves, I would wait until we see what the anime team does in the future before being too critical of this episode.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:58 am

^ I think it's more of a prolonging the length of Hinata's development rather than a haphazard shifting back and forth. The deliberate holding back or change of certain aspects of the NH interactions this episode may point to further development down the road, maybe in completely filler scenes or adding more emphasis and dramatic tension in canon scenes in the future.

You give the animators a lot of credit, perhaps more than they deserve. But I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. You could be right after all. Since the anime is back into canon anyway, I might just make a habit out of setting aside 23 minutes every thursday to watch.

The manga and anime mediums are fundamentally different and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for the other. I think the anime, since it's a much more passive form of entertainment, meaning our imagination doesn't get to run as wild, it needs more time to build up and establish certain aspects of the narrative, especially when it comes to something as delicate as emotions and relationship interactions. It could be a calculated risk taken by the anime team so that they could establish, at their own pace, the building romantic tension between Naruto and Hinata that will of course pay off once we reach the time to animate 615.

Again, we will see if indeed you are right about the animators and their plans for longer term development. I'll tell you what. I'm willing to call it water under the bridge if they go ahead and do the 573 scene justice. I'm talking 15 minute soliloquy here (just kidding)

I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves, I would wait until we see what the anime team does in the future before being too critical of this episode.

If you are indeed right about all of this, next round is on me.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Guys! What if....they....do this....Hinata(in manga): "...Its time to stand with me Naruto." Anime producers, "well we can have her say...

Hinata: "...Its time to stand with us Naruto." Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 4199134502 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 pm

^ As long as they keep the meaningful stares, Naruto thanks her for being by his side all this time, and the hand-holding is emphasized, I wouldn't mind. It does seem a little less personal, but it's not like we don't know what Hinata feels and that Naruto is more than happy to stand up for everyone if that means he gets to be with Hinata too gls.

Maybe I am a little too lenient on the anime though lol. I don't know, I'd have to actually watch it happen to actually know what my reaction is. Music,mood, emphasis, voice acting and all the effects that are used in an audio/ visual medium do play a role when it comes to appreciating a scene like that. It's not like in the manga, where short visual cues and text is the only thing that builds a scene, and thus have more meaning.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Zumeii-san wrote:Guys! What if....they....do this....Hinata(in manga): "...Its time to stand with me Naruto." Anime producers, "well we can have her say...

Hinata: "...Its time to stand with us Naruto." Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 4199134502 

I don't know what's worse.

How bad that sounds, or the fact that I realized that the animators just might do that.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:01 pm

I do not want them changing one word of 615. They better not generalize it again. Naruto standing up with her, instead of her promising to stand with him is a huge development for Hinata. "Naruto, stand with me."

To generalize that would ruin it for me. So don't screw it up animators or Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 274335953 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:45 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:^ I think it's more of a prolonging the length of Hinata's development rather than a haphazard shifting back and forth. The deliberate holding back or change of certain aspects of the NH interactions this episode may point to further development down the road, maybe in completely filler scenes or adding more emphasis and dramatic tension in canon scenes in the future.

I truly hope so.....My hope with Naruhina being confirmed and animated in the anime is at its wits end. Those other episodes where they tried to force Narusaku moments (like that one during sea travel arc which completely ignored cannon baaaah) was basically a giant kick to the face to us...especially for Naruhina fans who only watch the anime Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 2595371069  If they completely change the future important Naruhina moments to completely uncannon moments....Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 1803189508  Anyways, I always hold the manga for being cannon and following Kishi's ideals+events, but I would like to at least see Naruhina animated.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Bubbles wrote:I do not want them changing one word of 615. They better not generalize it again. Naruto standing up with her, instead of her promising to stand with him is a huge development for Hinata. "Naruto, stand with me."

To generalize that would ruin it for me. So don't screw it up animators or Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 274335953 

If they do, I will....Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 3990355317 There is no reason they should change barely a dang word given that it is obviously suppose to be an intimate moment. This is very important for us Naruhina fans. This is one of the top moments we've been waiting for...if they mess it up I will first cry Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 2257489412 and then get angry Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 1232459475 and then go completely insane...Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 3569879442 You don't want me to go crazy do you animators? do You!?!
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Zumeii-san wrote:Guys! What if....they....do this....Hinata(in manga): "...Its time to stand with me Naruto." Anime producers, "well we can have her say...

God help them if this were to happen! Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 274335953  That's like sh**ting on the best NH moment we have at this moment if they were to do that. Even if it's just the anime, they'll be blatantly disregarding what Kishi wanted for that scene I believe.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:35 pm

I don't even want to think about this Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 1391645756 I wouldn't put it past them Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 2801306734 

However i will have faith...I trust they will do what needs to be done and do the 615 moment justice, it is too important a scene. I would love to see this moment be as epic as it could be in the anime, but above all else...at the very least, i would just like the dialogue to remain the same as the manga Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 3994551927
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:56 pm

^I just think it is so important that they capture the moment as perfectly as they can but I agree! We need to stay positive! I hope some of these episodes come in English someday but I'm worried that they no longer produce the episodes in English Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 2801306734 I wish they would though, I like Hinata's English voice actor. The English version isn't that bad either.
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Off topic question: I saw that you guys were talking about and episode with Naruto saying something about sakura on the sea voyage. What episode is that so I can watch it and laugh? lol
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:27 pm

I'm glad some of you are starting to feel positive about all of this.
All we can do is hope for the best and try to enjoy what we do get at least a little bit. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 2697176399

@kagome1991
Episode 235. It plays heavily on the JiraTsu paraLOLs to get it's point across.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:52 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I'm glad some of you are starting to feel positive about all of this.
All we can do is hope for the best and try to enjoy what we do get at least a little bit. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 2697176399

@kagome1991

Just watched it.

Jesus Christ....all I can say is "wow"

Just ......wow
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:48 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I'm glad some of you are starting to feel positive about all of this.

@kagome1991

Thanks! I gotta see this! Just for laughs.

engetsu wrote:

@kagome1991

Just watched it.

Just ......wow

Okay, just how crazy was it? Should I be annoyed or what? lol
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:29 am

kagome1991 wrote:

@kagome1991

Thanks! I gotta see this! Just for laughs.

engetsu wrote:

@kagome1991

Just watched it.

Just ......wow

Okay, just how crazy was it? Should I be annoyed or what?
lol

I don't know what's more disturbing, the razor thin plot or the total disregard for the characters and their values. It's a total betrayal of what the characters really are...

Let me summarize it for you. Naruto tells randomfillergirlwithproblemswhichnarutoistheidealcondidatetosolve #54 that he's deeply in love with Sakura and he's totally aware of Sakura's infatuation with Sasuke, which isn't the worst part. He goes on to say that he realizes that Sakura will probably never love him but that's okay, as long as he's around to protect her and make her happy. They even throw in a scene where Jiraiya essentially says the same thing to the filler girl's mother about Tsunade.

It's enough to make someone puke, it's such a betrayal of Naruto's character... I mean, I would at least get it if Naruto said "But I'll get her someday! One day we'll be together! no...he actually okay with being this idiot who hangs around Sakura for no other reason than he presence is a blessing or something. And same shit with Jiraiya, he never accepted defeat and always tried to woo Tsunade to the day he died, he never gave up.

Naruto's goddamn nindo is "I never give up! I never go back on my word!" But in this filler he's just some pushover loser who's happy to sit there.

I mean, I could even understand just the NS, that's the anime team being the anime team. But making these characters out to be the opposite of what they are is just dumb.

Maybe it's a reflection of just how absurd NS is when you think about it. The only way to make the situation plausible is to completely disregard the nature of the characters.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:00 pm

^ I just watched it too...

My god, dude just wtf? I laughed but I didn't like it. But you're right about it making a person want to puke.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Ep. #235 isn't worthy of a puke bucket. I think it isn't worthy of anything.

I really like to wounder why animators were doing something like that?

As a neutral shipper, i find it well, low that aminators would pull such BS. "i don't care if Sakura loves me back, i'll try to win her affection."

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 2801306734  Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 2877382203  Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 1442966422  Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 274335953  Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 4 837914904 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next