Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

+18
Azuula
itachi75
Strawberry
racefan1992
kagome1991
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
sordragon
Zumeii-san
Aelita
SenpaiSamaSan
Irielo
JulaShona
engetsu
lily567
Fallere825
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 5 Empty Re: Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:18 pm

It's BS alright, that 's why when I see crap like that in the anime even for a filler, I just think that the anime team is NS-biased. That whole episode left a nasty taste in my mouth.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 5 Empty Re: Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:50 pm

After reading the latest comments, I think it would be better for the anime team to remain neutral regarding the pairing thing. That means: no fillers with NS and no fillers with NaruHina as well just for the balance.

They unfortunately don't realize how a biased interpretation of the manga can influence some, especially those who watch only the anime and don't read the manga.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Well... At least Rock Lee's spin-off is 100% for NaruHina.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:09 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:Well... At least Rock Lee's spin-off is 100% for NaruHina.

Hey I really like Rock Lee's spin off, it's really funny.

But isn't it pretty much set in stone that Naruto still crushes pretty hard for Sakura in that? That's not to say Hinata doesn't get screentime too, but her crush on Naruto is used to create funny situations.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:17 pm

engetsu wrote:

But isn't it pretty much set in stone that Naruto still crushes pretty hard for Sakura in that? That's not to say Hinata doesn't get screentime too, but her crush on Naruto is used to create funny situations.
But it also has a lot of sweet NaruHina moments and foreshadowing too. At least Rock Lee's spin-off is making much more justice for NaruHina, than actual anime adaptation.

Spoiler:

The fun thing is that a lot of this is coming from Neji's imagination, who recently approved NaruHina in canonical manga.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:02 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

But it also has a lot of sweet NaruHina moments and foreshadowing too. At least Rock Lee's spin-off is making much more justice for NaruHina, than actual anime adaptation.

Spoiler:

The fun thing is that a lot of this is coming from Neji's imagination, who recently approved NaruHina in canonical manga.

Wait, really? When?

Also cool pictures, I didn't even know about all of them, which ep is Hinata dressed as Rock Lee?
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:16 pm

engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

Wait, really? When?

Also cool pictures, I didn't even know about all of them, which ep is Hinata dressed as Rock Lee?
Try to look at epsiodes 35, 40. There is a lot of Neji imagining NaruHina, which makes him angry, lol.

As for Rock Lee's costume: episode 37.

Oh and episode 28:
Spoiler:

And more:

GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:32 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

Wait, really? When?

Try to look at epsiodes 35, 40. There is a lot of Neji imagining NaruHina, which makes him angry, lol.

As for Rock Lee's costume: episode 37.

Oh and episode 28:
Spoiler:

And more:

You know GreatKungLao, you need to be appointed as the official librarian of Naruhina, the amount of precise information you have is staggering, and is a gift to this forum.

Rep and props, one of these days when NH officially becomes canon, you need to make an actual encyclopedia or something lol
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:06 am

engetsu wrote:Rep and props, one of these days when NH officially becomes canon, you need to make an actual encyclopedia or something lol
lol, I wish I had an abilities for that. I have a LiveJournal account, but I'm writing there only on Russian. Still, I actually had an idea, that when NH become even more officially canon, than it is now, I would like to write a giant post in LiveJournal about why NaruHina is an amazing love story adventure. I just want to write down all my emotions, when this special day will come. Maybe for some people it would look like "meh", but for us, who is with Naruto manga for years now and supports NaruHina, this will be something, that we are all have been waiting for, because we believe, that beautiful love does exist and NH is one of the best representative of this amazing feeling.

And of course, I would like to look at faces of anime creators, when Naruto will kiss/confess/reveal his feelings to Hinata officially in manga, just to see their reaction on all those stupidity, that they made for Naruto with anime.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:23 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:Rep and props, one of these days when NH officially becomes canon, you need to make an actual encyclopedia or something lol
lol, I wish I had an abilities for that. I have a LiveJournal account, but I'm writing there only on Russian. Still, I actually had an idea, that when NH become even more officially canon, than it is now, I would like to write a giant post in LiveJournal about why NaruHina is an amazing love story adventure. I just want to write down all my emotions, when this special day will come. Maybe for some people it would look like "meh", but for us, who is with Naruto manga for years now and supports NaruHina, this will be something, that we are all have been waiting for, because we believe, that beautiful love does exist and NH is one of the best representative of this amazing feeling.

And of course, I would like to look at faces of anime creators, when Naruto will kiss/confess/reveal his feelings to Hinata officially in manga, just to see their reaction on all those stupidity, that they made for Naruto with anime.

Exactly, I think this is what really makes NH as popular as it, even warranting is own forum. We've been riding this ship through thick and thin (many years for some of us) and god knows there have been some rough times. We've all probably had endless debates with certain fans of other ships but I think we can all agree that the time will soon come for this ship to come to port. Things look like they might be coming to an end and it's high time we get something to truly celebrate.

I even had this idea to make a thread and have people just share their thoughts and experiences up until now and make a letter to our future selves, and leave it to be bumped down until NH does become canon and bump it, kind of like timecapsule thread for our future selves. It's always cool to look back on how far we've come after seeing the payoff.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:41 am

engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

Exactly, I think this is what really makes NH as popular as it, even warranting is own forum. We've been riding this ship through thick and thin (many years for some of us) and god knows there have been some rough times. We've all probably had endless debates with certain fans of other ships but I think we can all agree that the time will soon come for this ship to come to port. Things look like they might be coming to an end and it's high time we get something to truly celebrate.

I even had this idea to make a thread and have people just share their thoughts and experiences up until now and make a letter to our future selves, and leave it to be bumped down until NH does become canon and bump it, kind of like timecapsule thread for our future selves. It's always cool to look back on how far we've come after seeing the payoff.
In Proud Failure chapter Hinata said "When I look at you I get an intense feeling in my heart...". This is exactly what I have, while watching over NaruHina development through all the manga. And no matter how strange it would sound, when NH will happen as obvious as it only possible, for me the world would become a better place, because I will be sincerely happy, that something I've been watching for years has come to a happy ending. Fictional world's happiness can actually make you feel better in real world. And that is exactly, what would NH do for me - their happy ending could become an inspiration for so many things, which you recently could consider impossible.

I guess this is a true strength of art - through fiction to help people in reality.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:55 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

In Proud Failure chapter Hinata said "When I look at you I get an intense feeling in my heart...". This is exactly what I have, while watching over NaruHina development through all the manga. And no matter how strange it would sound, when NH will happen as obvious as it only possible, for me the world would become a better place, because I will be sincerely happy, that something I've been watching for years has come to a happy ending. Fictional world's happiness can actually make you feel better in real world. And that is exactly, what would NH do for me - their happy ending could become an inspiration for so many things, which you recently could consider impossible.

I guess this is a true strength of art - through fiction to help people in reality.

Hey I feel exactly the same way and I'm sure almost everyone here does as well. (It's not something I would share amongst friends though, unless I was reaaallly drunk) But yeah, it's not like a two hour movie or something. It's been going on for more than ten years now ! So it makes the payoff that much better,
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:47 pm

engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

Hey I feel exactly the same way and I'm sure almost everyone here does as well. (It's not something I would share amongst friends though, unless I was reaaallly drunk) But yeah, it's not like a two hour movie or something. It's been going on for more than ten years now ! So it makes the payoff that much better,

Amen to what you people have expressed. I could not have described it better!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5