Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

+12
Cherry_Bomb
Strawberry
SID~
dovey
TinaBeanz
CoolChels
SoulFire
I like it
DerelictV
Twin Steps
Yuri
NekoKimio
16 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References Empty Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 am

Well, it's almost Wednesday. Just a friendly reminder that after this week there will be another break because of Golden Week.
So, this next chapter will most likely be on the battlefield. I'm curious to know what's happening and if Naruto and Hinata are still side by side or omg holding hands still I will just faint. I'm also excited to see Minato arriving on the battlefield and give Naruto his 'gift', but also see if Minato makes any references towards Hinata and Naruto IF they are still side by side.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References Empty Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:36 am

I doubt they would still be holding hands since they're engaged in battle at the moment, most probably we will get to see them still standing side by side or we will see her standing right behind him serving as his direct support <3

And shoot that really sucks =.= How many breaks has the manga already taken this year around? Around 7?

And I'm sure that Minato WILL notice Hinata's approximity to Naruto and I'm also sure that he will think or even say something about it :3 and if that DOES happen then it will be pretty much giving away that NaruHina IS indeed end game :)
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References Empty Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:45 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:
And shoot that really sucks =.= How many breaks has the manga already taken this year around? Around 7?

It sure does seem that way. I just wish he wouldn't have taken a break last week knowing that Golden Week was going to be next week. ...then again something big did happen and mangakas like to torture people like that.
ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:
And I'm sure that Minato WILL notice Hinata's approximity to Naruto and I'm also sure that he will think or even say something about it :3 and if that DOES happen then it will be pretty much giving away that NaruHina IS indeed end game :)

I agree that they probably won't be holding hands, but they should be still next to each other if it picks off EXACTLY where it left off at the battlefield. Maybe we'll get some combo moves. :afro:
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:57 am

NekoKimio wrote:

It sure does seem that way. I just wish he wouldn't have taken a break last week knowing that Golden Week was going to be next week. ...then again something big did happen and mangakas like to torture people like that.

Lol well, nothing less to expect from the author of such a famous manga xD It's a good thing we wtill have 2 days to go until the next chapter *.*

NekoKimio wrote:
I agree that they probably won't be holding hands, but they should be still next to each other if it picks off EXACTLY where it left off at the battlefield. Maybe we'll get some combo moves. :afro:

Aggggh I can't wait until the Kages arrive! Imagine the epicness of it! I'm sure the forums will be exploding by then! :lol!:

Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:00 am

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References Tumblr_mlkiglfsKj1qlxrejo1_500
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:04 am

Lol awesome !! That gave me an idea, perhaps we should also make a cstegory solely dedicated to partying

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References Tumblr_mlcx9qLNYg1rc9kxno1_500
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:18 am

YES. I approve.

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References Tumblr_mldaua0qEi1snhpq5o1_500
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:44 am

I'm sure Naruto & Hinata will be standing side by side, as neither has left each others sides since chapter 615, and If Minatosees Naruto, he'll notice Hinata, sooo I'm sure he'll say something about her......

But you know what would be sweeter than THAT?

If it turns out Minato & Hiashi were close friends
:lol:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:51 am

I mean, she HAS to be still right beside him. Unless Kishi did a time skip. I'm expecting and hoping that we see them right where we left them when it switched to Sasucrew.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:30 am

I'm just hoping nothing bad happened during the time we've spent away from the battlefield...

But I am really excited for the next chapter! I'm trying not to think too much on the basis of NaruHina in the next chapter so if there is something it'll be even more delectable -- Tehehehe >:) But I really, really, really hope for another moment, even if it is tiny. Makes the heart feel good.
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:34 am

MAKES YOUR SHIPPER FEELS COME ALIIIIVE.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:45 am

NGNHNHHNNN IT DOES.
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Hmmm, now that I think about it... I doubt we have any real NaruHina moments in the upcoming chapter. Kishi will probably make this whole chapter about the problems they're having in order for Sasucrew to show up.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Unfortunately I think NaruHina is going to go into the land of no development for a little bit

But if Kishi feels the need to surprise me, I have no complaint lol
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by I like it Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:08 am

Oh and to think there won't be a chapter next week due to Golden Week -.-''
I like it
I like it

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:25 am

I know. It's a good and bad thing though because I have to start studying for finals next week. T_T
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:33 am

DerelictV wrote:Unfortunately I think NaruHina is going to go into the land of no development for a little bit

But if Kishi feels the need to surprise me, I have no complaint lol

Well, he could always throw in small moments like the one in 617, no?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:39 am

He COULD but....
Latest Chapter: NaruHina References Tumblr_inline_ml2yt6nBEy1qz4rgp
Latest Chapter: NaruHina References Tumblr_mkx2lvnC9u1r2phc5o1_250

I don't trust him. :|
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:02 am

Well, he has been kinda predictable as of late, so who knows. Besides, if my theories about the Hyuga Clan & Hinata hold some sort of truth to them, Hinata shall no longer stay in the back ground.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:37 am

But didn't Kishi mention somewhere that he saw Hinata as being more of a main heroine than Sakura does? I believe this means that we shall be getting more Hinata screentime very soon 8)
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:42 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:But didn't Kishi mention somewhere that he saw Hinata as being more of a main heroine than Sakura does? I believe this means that we shall be getting more Hinata screentime very soon 8)

Did he?! Oh God, I'm getting so worked up and excited that my stomach is starting to hurt.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:57 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:But didn't Kishi mention somewhere that he saw Hinata as being more of a main heroine than Sakura does? I believe this means that we shall be getting more Hinata screentime very soon 8)

Well I'm not sure, some have said that he said Hinata > Sakura and some have said that he said Sakura > Hinata, but I'm leaning towards Hinata > Sakura, mostly because I don't get why Kishi would compare Sakura to Hinata as a better heroine.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:01 am

I love them equally, and I need character development/powerup for the both of them.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:09 am

Hmmmm, well perhaps because people like Hinata a lot even though she's just a side character and that's why Kish felt the need to comment on it :3

And I'm also hoping for development for the two of them 8)
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:21 am

I theorize They will....

Hinata will get Yin-Yang Byakugan (V2 Byakugan)

Sakura will get Slug Sage Mode.

Spoiler:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next