Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

+18
Azuula
itachi75
Strawberry
racefan1992
kagome1991
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
sordragon
Zumeii-san
Aelita
SenpaiSamaSan
Irielo
JulaShona
engetsu
lily567
Fallere825
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
22 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 Empty Re: Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:17 am

So that's what that guy name is: sawyer. I'n gonna have to start watching his videos from now on, I mean he's hilarious and his commentary is so easy to understand. I like how he breaks it down and everything.

@SenpaiSamaSan

I agree with you about the change of certain dialogue was really annoying but it at least came out okay. Naruto did acknowledge that Hinata saved him twice and everything, so I guess it's okay for now. We'll have to see how the other NH moments turn out. I just hope to god that the anime team does it justice or people will be pissed including me.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 Empty Re: Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:21 am

I just looked at the preview for the next episode and realized why the animation was so cheap looking and hash-dash this episode

They're splurging the budget on the upcoming Madara fight lmao. The animation for 321 probably was cheap to make up for it (it happens in animes when they over spend, or ration out their budget)The animation just looks so much better in the preview haha.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 pm

@Kagome1991

You'll love his vids. His sense of humor is great.

I was subbed too him
Spoiler:
I'll have to sub him again if a get a chance.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:47 pm

I must say... the episode felt bittersweet to me.

The Good? We're finally back on canon! This is a NaruHina moment I've been waiting to be animated for as long as I can remember, and it was nice to finally get it. And of course, Madara's appearance. It looks like the next episode's animation will be great and I'm really looking forward to it.

The Bad? It felt way too anti-climatic. It's really odd that the NaruHina moment was much more epic in the manga than it was in the anime. That tells you something... I mean, after seeing all these AMAZING colorings:

Spoiler:
colored by: link
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

We end up getting this...
Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 Tumblr_mq4t92HGNp1r44w9qo2_500

The fan colorings really raised the bar high, so my expectations were high. It wasn't really that bad, it's just that in the manga, this moment in particular was so epic and greatly drawn that I expected a lot more. I mean, it took a full page and it was a chapter ending! I just..
Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 2801306734 

I better stop now. lol xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:47 pm

tbh i now feel NS will become cannon for the anime.
-
i mean RTN, the random female ninja epsisode where he says he will fight for sakura, one of the newer episodes where he tells neji that he will fight to make Sakura love him. not to mention those extra narusaku scenes added through.
-
hinata being downplayed and Sakura overplayed.
-
what do you think. I know in the manga it seems to be oviously in NH favor, but i feel that in 615 they might just say, "to all the members in the SA lets fight together!" instead of what happened in the manga.
-
and hinata's thoughts about Naruto's hand. hell it may even sakura who gives the speech.
-
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:03 pm

@itachi75
I don't think we have to worry.
I see what you mean...but at the end of the day isn't the anime based off of the manga? Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 2271151913 fillers or not if Kishi made NH canon (at the end for example) wouldn't the anime producers have to make NH canon? They can make small changes to scenes like the fight against Pein (and like we've seen today slight changes in dialogue), but i don't think they could go so far as changing who Naruto ends up with or other major plot elements (like the 615 scene). It would no longer be Naruto it would have to be "Naruto (insert anime producer's name)'s version".

So i don't think we have to worry too much about something as drastic as that happening...and even if somehow they change the outcome in the anime and make it NS, whatever happens in the manga is what is ultimately valid. Once Kishi decides NH is what happens and makes it canon everything else will be invalid as he is Naruto's creator.
and we'll all be here to pop the bottles and celebrate

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 916882880 Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 1461727051 Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 2139395408 Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 3926354896
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:10 pm

i understand but still i have my doubts, i have heard of animes that have different materials then the manga.
-
like in the code geass anime shirley meant alot to lelouch, but in the manga, she pretty much didn't exist.
-
i woudlnt' be suprised is all what i am saying.
-
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:25 pm

If they mess up 615...I...I...Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 2877382203  :mcrying:  Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 3990355317 Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 4054107101
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:50 pm

@itachi75
That's pretty much what's gonna piss off a lot of people if they do it that way. And plus, can you imagine what NS is gonna say if NaruSaku becomes canon in the anime? The anime may not matter in terms of validation I guess, but we won't hear the end of it from NS if it doesn't happen in the manga but happens in the anime at least I think it's a possibility.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:05 pm

kagome1991 wrote:@itachi75
That's pretty much what's gonna piss off a lot of people if they do it that way. And plus, can you imagine what NS is gonna say if NaruSaku becomes canon in the anime? The anime may not matter in terms of validation I guess, but we won't hear the end of it from NS if it doesn't happen in the manga but happens in the anime at least I think it's a possibility.

I got the strangest feeling that after next week possibly, Naruhina will get confirmed in the manga again somehow,which is going to have to force the anime department to drop the whole Narusaku they have been trying to push forward in the anime, especailly in those HORRIBLE filler episodes which ignore what happened in the manga just try force a perspective that Narusaku is happening. One of my friends suggest typing up a letter with multiple signatures to send to over seas to that anime department about our grievences...which to me won't really work since I can't type or write japanese.

And Zumei.....yeah I know how you are feeling man.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:12 pm

I wonder what Kishimoto's opinion of today's episode would be, especially the NaruHina moment. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 2271151913 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Kishi: "What is this #%&@?! Nani te koto! I guess I am invisible and mute...."Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 2801306734 

Us(Narhinators): "It is okay...we hear you...we understand you. We feel your rage! Now is time to get mad! This is Sparta! wait...what?...ummm...yeah...erm...we are with you, Kishi!" Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 4000836493 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:20 pm

didnt the first season of FMA have a completely different story that the manga version? and the real anime adaption comes years later? maybe something like this could happen.... maybe?
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:22 pm

I just ask a person on tumblr a question regarding the anime. The person is called Commander Kurama, and he/she has an awesome tumblr. Really informative and detailed and everything. I read it all the time, so I decide to ask a question and this what they said:

http://commanderkurama.tumblr.com/post/55845501510/hey-commander-do-you-watch-the-anime-naruto-shippuden

Sure made me feel better. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 3359730729 

kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Manga creates your imagination and invents a little animation in your head for you to get a good feel. The anime on the other hand is not from your animation, it's from the animater's imagination... So it's obviously going to be different.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:19 pm

@Azuula

I guess.. But I do have something to say.. I have high expectations for 615. I don't really mind episode 321. But if they screw up 615.. The NH moment that made a cover.. The moment that we all fangirled over.. I will go berserk. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 4274850723

Don't judge me. NH is serious. YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME? Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 3623970685

xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:55 pm

ClassyLPS wrote:@Azuula

I guess.. But I do have something to say.. I have high expectations for 615. I don't really mind episode 321. But if they screw up 615.. The NH moment that made a cover.. The moment that we all fangirled over.. I will go berserk. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 4274850723 

Don't judge me. NH is serious. YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME? Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 3623970685

xD

I have to agree Classy. I have high expectations for 615, be it the music, the graphics, the atmosphere, the DIALOGUES... I still want to think positively but I'm a bit afraid as well.

@ JulaShona

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:59 am

I don't want you guys to overreact. Yes, the animation was really below our expectations, but it wasn't just for the NaruHina moment. The episode on its entirety had really poor animation. Not only shippers but anime reviewers and the Naruto fandom in general are saying the animation and drawing quality was bad.

It really doesn't have anything to do with the anime team having a preference for a pairing at all. We know how it has its ups and downs, and it seems like the next episode's animation is going to be boss.

So no, the bad quality for this episode doesn't have to do with the anime team's pairing preferences, and I don't want anyone to be worried about that. Madara who was supposed to be the star of this episode also had an anti-climatic appearance.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:48 am

^ You're right about that. Madara's appearance was treated like it wasn't a big deal, which we all know is sooooo wrong. Takes away from Madara's badassery.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:54 am

Spoiler:

I just realized that the perspective wasn't used like in the manga. I think that the perspective made some dramatic into that moment, but it wasn't like that in the anime.Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 307861855 And I don't like Hinata's leg position, too. It's not like she would do it like that. It's too open for her.
Spoiler:

It makes me so sad. Even Hinata's expression looked more shocked/scared than surprised like in the manga. Just look at the eyebrows.
Spoiler:
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:05 am

@JulaShona

I was raging half the episode because my damn phone kept crashing every 2 minutes of the episode. Then when I tried to switch over to my computer, I found out my mom let my little brother on it. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 1442966422
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:59 am

I liked the episode overall. Glad they didn't overdue the filler or ruin NH's moment with any NS bullcrap. The animation up until the eyes moment was pretty bad, but the next episode looks boss. The only thing that kind of bothered me was them changing Hinata's words around to sound more general than personal. Instead of "the one person I want to protect" they made it "the one person we're supposed to protect" kind of took away from the moment. Which is annoying because they really didn't have to change that at all.

All i know is, they better not ruin any moments between them, especially 615.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Bubbles wrote:I liked the episode overall. Glad they didn't overdue the filler or ruin NH's moment with any NS bullcrap. The animation up until the eyes moment was pretty bad, but the next episode looks boss. The only thing that kind of bothered me was them changing Hinata's words around to sound more general than personal. Instead of "the one person I want to protect" they made it "the one person we're supposed to protect" kind of took away from the moment. Which is annoying because they really didn't have to change that at all.

All i know is, they better not ruin any moments between them, especially 615.

I know that's real cause if they do I will rage man....RAGE! Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 3 1531524494 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:09 pm

It was okay, but obviously doesn't compare to the manga.

I hated how they added Shino in the mix to say "Yeah, he saved me too." That really killed the moment, because Hinata was the only one to recognize him and trust him immediately. Shino didn't even say anything in the manga.

Then changing Hinata's dialogue to "The one person we're supposed to protect is always protecting us".

I mean, what happened? We got the beautiful confession scene, but then we get this. And the animation was a bit shoddy in my opinion, but I digress.
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:48 am

blackiechan35 wrote:It was okay, but obviously doesn't compare to the manga.

I hated how they added Shino in the mix to say "Yeah, he saved me too." That really killed the moment, because Hinata was the only one to recognize him and trust him immediately. Shino didn't even say anything in the manga.

Then changing Hinata's dialogue to "The one person we're supposed to protect is always protecting us".

I mean, what happened? We got the beautiful confession scene, but then we get this. And the animation was a bit shoddy in my opinion, but I digress.

It's really hard to understand why they do go ahead and change the dialogue like that. I mean, kishi does all the work for you and you just need to animate what he writes and draws. And then this happens.

And yeah, the animation was a piece of crap too. Way to kick off the back to canon episode, TV tokyo....
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next