Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

+18
Azuula
itachi75
Strawberry
racefan1992
kagome1991
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
sordragon
Zumeii-san
Aelita
SenpaiSamaSan
Irielo
JulaShona
engetsu
lily567
Fallere825
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
22 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Post by sordragon Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:42 am

This is why I DESPISE Pierrot and the Anime version
sorry but I hate them, I prefer the Manga
sometimes I really prefer seeing the anime like DBZ, FMA or Shingeki No Kyojin, but in Naruto case I will stick with the manga until somebody decide to make an anime of Naruto that follows strictly the manga like FMA Brotherhood did it
that being said, I hope that the 615 episode at least make it great, I dont see the anime but it need to be done right
also as far I see, the animation wasnt that good, even when Madara appeared (and he is more important)
sorry for the rant, I have so much rage that I have to wrote something :P
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:52 am

I think I'm the only one who didn't absolutely hate this episode lol.

I'll have to agree with Irielo here and say that many expect what they feel the manga was trying to portray to be adapted directly into the anime, which is incredibly difficult. I think the NH moment was nice here and it wasn't ruined by any sort of NS hint/tease or anything, what more can we ask for really? It had a bit of drama, all the important NH dialogue was kept in it's original form, and Naruto sounded really sweet towards Hinata. All in all, it was pretty good I think.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:00 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote: As always, money talks.

As it happens it talks a bit too loudly for my taste when I'm watching an episode bored out of my mind wondering if the plot is going to advance.

I mean, it's like reading a page of manga, going into the bathroom to slam your face on the toilet, waiting a minute, and coming back to read another page and rinse, wash, repeat.

Hahaha! That's a very good comparison. Anyway, that's it, Naruto is not only a shonen manga with only actions. There are so much emotions and psychology behind it. That's why the manga is so interesting to read and that's quite disappointing when the anime ignores those aspects.

Spoiler:

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I think I'm the only one who didn't absolutely hate this episode lol.

I'll have to agree with Irielo here and say that many expect what they feel the manga was trying to portray to be adapted directly into the anime, which is incredibly difficult. I think the NH moment was nice here and it wasn't ruined by any sort of NS hint/tease or anything, what more can we ask for really? It had a bit of drama, all the important NH dialogue was kept in it's original form, and Naruto sounded really sweet towards Hinata. All in all, it was pretty good I think.

You are, as your username would seem to indicate, the voice of reason. (as you often seem to be)

But I think of a lot of us (me included I guess) don't want the NH scenes to just be exposition, reading the manga gives our imagination room to work and I'm sure since we're all NH fans, in our minds, we see the scenes happening a little slower, like they're happening in their own universe, like every word is important.

When we see the anime, even if the words are all perfectly correct, and the scenes aren't the way we articulate them in our own heads, it's easy for us to dislike the anime version. It's like if you were reading 559 for the first time, simply reading the pages at a regular page, absorbing the information quickly turning the page every 10-30 seconds, and then the NH scene comes up, I'm sure we all slow down and focus on those panels, making sure we don't miss a thing, giving those panels our undivided attention. But the anime doesn't discriminate, all scenes are given the same proportion of screentime, so it can make for an incongruous experience on the part of the viewer, especially if they are a NH fan.

If that makes sense.

Spoiler:
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:17 am

I am going to merge this one with the other one. It's a certain episode dicussion so I'm just going to merge them. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 1387651764
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:44 am

@engetsu I refer you to edit your post, because you're double posting. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 3994551927 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:49 am

@JulaShona

Rep+ for you following the rules and reminding others. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 789588777

@engetsu

What she said.. It would help a lot. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 2697176399 I could just edit it though.. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 713970279
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:55 am

ClassyLPS wrote:@JulaShona

Rep+ for you following the rules and reminding others. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 789588777

@engetsu

What she said.. It would help a lot. :mgood:I could just edit it though.. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 713970279

uhhh... the double posts aren't showing up for me

I wouldn't have a problem if you could do it though
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:01 am

Done. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 1906553478
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:08 am

ClassyLPS wrote:Done. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 1906553478

cool, sorry bout that I guess
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:52 am

I agree with everyone who says the "in your eyes" moment didn't come across as strongly as it did in the manga. The changed Dialogue didn't help. For example having Shino also vouch for Naruto takes away from the meaningfulness when Hinata was the only one able to tell it was really Naruto. And that "I can't let you keep doing that, It's not cool" comment they had Naruto make bothered me too. However a did get some chills (the good kind) when Naruto gently said to Hinata "don't be so hard on yourself! You're strong" and thought back to the Confession <3. I just wish the anime team had done this in a way to make the moment feel a little more intimate.

Ever since that filler episode where Naruto said he was still in love with Sakura, I've been slightly worried that the animators have become NS-biased. Oh well, at least Hinata looked pretty.

I'm just super glad this long filler season is finally over. Looking foward to the Madara vs the Gokage fight. And also the fight with the previous jinchurki since I missed all that stuff in the manga. I usually enjoy watching battles in the anime (when the animation isn't lazy, rushed or cheap like in the Pein vs 6-tails!Naruto fight lulz) Plus it's nice seeing the manga panels "brought to life" with motion and sound. Though you can't go in with too high expectations because the animation quality in Naruto has always been on the medium to lowish end of the scale, but that's what happens when you need to produce a weekly anime with a billion episodes and rarely any breaks.

I'm also looking forward to the upcoming Naruhina moments: Hinata's vow, Kiba's tease and chapter 615. Hopefully the anime team does them justice.

Last edited by Aelita on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:51 am

Aelita wrote:I agree with everyone who says the "in your eyes" moment didn't come across as strongly as it did in the manga. The changed Dialogue didn't help. For example having Shino also vouch for Naruto takes away from the meaningfulness when Hinata was the only one able to tell it was really Naruto. And that "I can't let you keep doing that, It's not cool" comment they had Naruto make bothered me too. However a did get some chills when Naruto gently said to Hinata "don't be so hard on yourself! You're strong" and thought back to the Confession. I just wish the anime team had done this in a way to make the moment feel a little more intimate.

I think it's a pretty big leap to go from "I'm pretty lame, you know" to  "I can't let you keep doing that, It's not cool". In the first, he's debasing himself to make Hinata feel better, which was just a nice thing to say. In the second, it's like he's implying he came to save her in order to save face, which wasn't what the original meaning (in the manga) implied. So thats dumb. And I totally agree that Shino also vouching was just unnecessary and served to take away from the moment.

Ever since that filler episode where Naruto said he was still in love with Sakura, I've been slightly worried that the animators have become NS-biased. Oh well, at least Hinata looked pretty.

Yeah, that's putting it lightly, IMO the animation team is spitballing whatever works (or doesn't) when it comes to the character's feelings. Which shines through in canon episodes, which is not cool either.

I'm also looking forward to the upcoming Naruhina moments: Hinata's vow, Kiba's tease and chapter 615. Hopefully the anime team does them justice.

I have a feeling 573 will be treated largely the same way as 559. Keeping the dialogue (mostly) intact hopefully. (there isn't much to screw up, but I won't count them out)

But I think 615 will be heavily focused on in the anime, because of the rate at which the anime covers chapters and the fact that the scene covers quite a few pages, we're looking at quite a big chunk of screentime. What I'm betting though is that they heavily downplay any possibly romantic tone in the scene. That's my guess.

But none of this really bothers me, after all, the anime is derivative work and holds as much impact on the story as somebody's random fanfic. It's just that we won't always see important scenes the way kishi wrote them.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:01 am

engetsu wrote:

I think it's a pretty big leap to go from "I'm pretty lame, you know" to  "I can't let you keep doing that, It's not cool". In the first, he's debasing himself to make Hinata feel better, which was just a nice thing to say. In the second, it's like he's implying he came to save her in order to save face, which wasn't what the original meaning (in the manga) implied. So thats dumb. And I totally agree that Shino also vouching was just unnecessary and served to take away from the moment.

First, I want to say that I do agree that these filler scenes are annoying as I don't like it when the anime plays fast and loose with the manga canon but I want to play devil's advocate here a bit.Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 3623065514 

To be perfectly honest, when I first read chapter 559 and Naruto said that he was "pretty lame" I laughed because the dudeis in KC mode, helping out all fronts of the war and just saved Hinata, the girl that loves him and think that he's anything but lame. The "I can't let you keep doing that" line in the anime in context with what he says seems more like an extension of the "don't be so hard on yourself" line and seems to be a promise that he'll be there to stop her from believing such things about herself because he doesn't think she's useless at all, so it can be interpreted as romantic.

As for the Shino bit, It didn't take away from Hinata's line all that much or at all really. After she says her bit, Kiba says her name pensively, as if he's considering her words but when Shino says the same thing and vouches for Naruto, Kiba asks Shino when the hell he got there in a comic fashion. It seemed more as a joke on Shino's expense.

I have a feeling 573 will be treated largely the same way as 559. Keeping the dialogue (mostly) intact hopefully. (there isn't much to screw up, but I won't count them out)

You never know, they could have Hinata say, "All this time I've been chasing after you, even now, but once this war is over I'll stop once and for all!" and leave it at that lol.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:10 am

Aelita wrote:I agree with everyone who says the "in your eyes" moment didn't come across as strongly as it did in the manga. The changed Dialogue didn't help. For example having Shino also vouch for Naruto takes away from the meaningfulness when Hinata was the only one able to tell it was really Naruto. And that "I can't let you keep doing that, It's not cool" comment they had Naruto make bothered me too. However a did get some chills when Naruto gently said to Hinata "don't be so hard on yourself! You're strong" and thought back to the Confession. I just wish the anime team had done this in a way to make the moment feel a little more intimate.

I'm just super glad this long filler season is finally over. Looking foward to the Madara vs the Gokage fight. And also the fight with the previous jinchurki since I missed all that stuff in the manga. I usually enjoy watching battles in the anime (when the animation isn't lazy, rushed or cheap like in the Pein vs 6-tails!Naruto fight lulz) Plus it's nice seeing the manga panels "brought to life" with motion and sound. Though you can't go in with too high expectations because the animation quality in Naruto has always been on the medium to lowish end of the scale, but that's what happens when you need to produce a weekly anime with a billion episodes and rarely any breaks.

I hope you are right Aelita...I REAALLLLY hope so too. I'll be mad as hell if the stupid biased producers mess up the upcoming Naruhina moments: Hinata's vow, Kiba's tease and chapter 615 justice. can we get rid of those people and get new ones who will do today's episode naruhina scene and these upcoming ones real justice?
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:45 am

To be perfectly honest, when I first read chapter 559 and Naruto said that he was "pretty lame" I laughed because the dudeis in KC mode, helping out all fronts of the war and just saved Hinata, the girl that loves him and think that he's anything but lame. The "I can't let you keep doing that" line in the anime in context with what he says seems more like an extension of the "don't be so hard on yourself" line and seems to be a promise that he'll be there to stop her from believing such things about herself because he doesn't think she's useless at all, so it can be interpreted as romantic.

But that's the thing! It's obvious to everyone that he is not "lame" and the fact that he is "awesome", but the fact that he's willing to call himself "lame" just to make Hinata feel better was the point, it shows he cares. While "I can't let you keep doing that" to me comes accross as shame for having been saved by Hinata as if it's embarrassing him or something, if the animators really wanted to go to town and really mess with the dialogue, he should have said "Jesus Christ, Hinata, how many times do I have to protect you?" But I do see where you are coming from with your interpretation, but there's no real excuse for having changed ANY of the dialogue from the manga, kishi wrote it that way for a reason.

As for the Shino bit, It didn't take away from Hinata's line all that much or at all really. After she says her bit, Kiba says her name pensively, as if he's considering her words but when Shino says the same thing and vouches for Naruto, Kiba asks Shino when the hell he got there in a comic fashion. It seemed more as a joke on Shino's expense.

I'll concede that it was just a joke, but did they really need to slip one in that scene? Should we expect Might Guy to do the [spoiler] "nice guy" pose over Neji's dead body later on in 615?

You never know, they could have Hinata say, "All this time I've been chasing after you, even now, but once this war is over I'll stop once and for all!" and leave it at that lol.

lol, better yet, "All this time I've been chasing you, I'm seriously starting to ask myself why, after this war is over I'm going to seriously reconsider my priorities in life" and just replace Hinata with Sakura in 615.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:59 am

engetsu wrote:
Spoiler:

I think it's better we keep cool for now and wait until the next NaruHina's issues in the anime. That would bring too much confusions if we jump now on conclusions. But I understand you perfectly...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 am

Haven't seen the episode, but did they really had Naruto say "I can't let you keep doing that"? Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 2877382203 Why, anime team, why? Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 1501964845 
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:07 am

Batokusanagi wrote:Haven't seen the episode, but did they really had Naruto say "I can't let you keep doing that"? Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 2877382203 Why, anime team, why? Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 1501964845 

Yes they did. I just finished watching the episode. Not only did they change what Naruto said, they changed what Hinata said with the statement,"The person I wanted to protect always end up protecting me." to "The person we have to protect always end up protecting us." While I agree with everyone, that they shouldn't have screwed with the dialogue like that, that naruhina moment wasn't so bad like I thought it would be. The way Naruto spoke to Hinata was so sweet and nice, I had to stopped myself from awwwing. But seriously though, anime team should not fuck with the dialogue.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 am

You're too nice. What they did with the scene is a terrible butchering. Whoever was responsible for that needs to go.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:47 am

Batokusanagi wrote:You're too nice. What they did with the scene is a terrible butchering. Whoever was responsible for that needs to go.

Lol well thanks for calling me nice. I get that a lot. But I agree that the anime team didn't do the scene justice like in the manga. I mean if the dialogue would have went like the manga's, then we wouldn't be complaining. In fact it would have been perfect if they just went along with the freakin' manga. Man! Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 2801306734 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:50 am

check this out guys this is the review
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:56 am

ClassyLPS wrote:@JulaShona

Thanks and no problem.Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 1083899712 I just don't want any member to get banned or punished. We are one community and we need to help each other!Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 2992799908

lily567 wrote:
check this out guys this is the review
Sawyer7mage is a very nice rewiever and I think he is one of all rewievers who makes some sense and logic. I even agree with him that the animation was really bad comparing it with the prewiev. Just like he said: the animators maybe thought that this wasn't a big deal, including the NaruHina moment. I think so, too.

Last edited by JulaShona on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:28 am; edited 3 times in total
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:02 am

I have such a crush on Sawyer haha.

I love his reviews, as usual, he's dead on with his commentary :)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:04 am

JulaShona wrote:Thanks and no problem.Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 1083899712 I just don't want any member to get banned or punished. We are one community and we need to held each other!Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 2992799908

A spoiler not to get off topic

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:10 am

@lily567.
lol I love sawyer's reviews and he does make good points about the episode.

Okay, I've watched the NH moment a couple of times now and I've got to say it really doesn't bother me as much anymore. I was already somewhat okay with the change in Naruto's line even though we lose that connection to the "proud failure" speech but I don't think the new line does any real damage. It's annoying that it changed but nothing truly devastating.
I know some of you think that he's talking down to her but I don't really get that impression as he says she's saved him and that she is strong immediately before and after with a soft smile. Then again, maybe I'm just a weirdo lol.

I also find that moment at around 12:55, where Hinata stares into Naruto's eyes for a couple of seconds before being startled by the sounds of battle really cute.

Is it perfect or what we expected? No. Is it a complete trainwreck that is unsalvageable? I don't think so. I'll withhold further judgement until the next NH moment and I hope to God they stop other pairing teases.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:12 am

Irielo wrote:
JulaShona wrote:Thanks and no problem.Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 1083899712 I just don't want any member to get banned or punished. We are one community and we need to held each other!Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 2992799908

A spoiler not to get off topic

Spoiler:
Ummm... sorry. I wanted to edit the post, but it takes time for me to do that, because I have to check that the language is right. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 3815944965 

Aelita wrote:I agree with everyone who says the "in your eyes" moment didn't come across as strongly as it did in the manga. The changed Dialogue didn't help. For example having Shino also vouch for Naruto takes away from the meaningfulness when Hinata was the only one able to tell it was really Naruto. And that "I can't let you keep doing that, It's not cool" comment they had Naruto make bothered me too. However a did get some chills (the good kind) when Naruto gently said to Hinata "don't be so hard on yourself! You're strong" and thought back to the Confession <3. I just wish the anime team had done this in a way to make the moment feel a little more intimate.

Totally agree with you on that, but I think they made this moment so casual and pourly just to make an explosion of emotions on the next NaruHina moments. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 772429833  Especially Chapter 615. I hope...Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment - Page 2 103481228

Last edited by JulaShona on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next