Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SasuSaku Thread

+25
Skywardstrike
Rasengan671
Rin
lily567
GreatKungLao
Zora
Haru Glory
Zumeii-san
Aelita
Irielo
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
itachi75
bk00
Zori
Mustang
narutohokage123
kagome1991
Bubbles
Yamasaki Akaiko
CoolChels
Strawberry
Yuri
NekoKimio
29 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SasuSaku Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by CoolChels Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:36 pm

I appreciate it girl, I would rep you again, but I already did in that other one. All should be approved of not just others and not SasuSaku and really that is a really lame excuse for trying to prove them not to be together when there is others to suggest otherwise.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:26 am

I found this cool post on tumblr regarding to sasusaku and countering all arguments that have to do with this pairing and narusaku.

Here'a the link: http://nobusaki.tumblr.com/post/54596876877/counters

Hope you guys enjoy cause I know I did. I practically stood up and started clapping it was that awesome!~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Let's give a big ole round of applause. I completely agree with all of this and alot of this stuff is what I have been saying and thinking.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:42 am

CoolChels wrote:Let's give a big ole round of applause. I completely agree with all of this and alot of this stuff is what I have been saying and thinking.

I know right! This person deserves a freaking metal for this ^^
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:14 pm

I know, I wonder what will be replied to all this.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:39 am

CoolChels wrote:I know, I wonder what will be replied to all this.

What more can be said after that? I doubt the walkers can even make a comeback after an argument like this one SasuSaku Thread - Page 4 3725747089 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:32 am

I know right, which is what I wonder what the reactions will be and what the walkers will have to say about it, but I think this though countered all arguments and have a really good explanation to it, especially with the SasuSaku part. I think it will leave a speechless impression!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:39 am

I don't really like Sasusaku, but the song Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey reminds me alot of SS from Sakura's perspective

The melancholy beat, the lyrics, all fit the pairing pretty well lol.

"Say you'll remember" -- Sakura begging Sasuke to remember the old team 7 and return home

And dammit guys, its "THE Walker", NOT the walkerS. Saying "the walkers" implies you're dissing Narusaku fans. I don't even like using the nicknames out there for NS, but let's not fandom bash please. Be against the concept of NS itself, not against its fans.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 am

^ That is really sweet and true. I don't have a huge particular interest in Sasusaku but I think it is possibly just as deep and meaningful as Naruhina. The depth of love is undeniable. Sakura would do as much for Sasuke as Hinata would for Naruto.
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:11 am

That was so beautiful and does fit Sakura's love perfectly.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:44 am

Aelita wrote:I don't really like Sasusaku, but the song Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey reminds me alot of SS from Sakura's perspective

The melancholy beat, the lyrics, all fit the pairing pretty well lol.

"Say you'll remember" -- Sakura begging Sasuke to remember the old team 7 and return home

And dammit guys, its "THE Walker", NOT the walkerS. Saying "the walkers" implies you're dissing Narusaku fans. I don't even like using the nicknames out there for NS, but let's not fandom bash please. Be against the concept of NS itself, not against its fans.

Sorry, made that post like a week ago so I didn't pay any attention. You're absolutely right.

Now about the song, I think it's pretty sweet. I never even heard of this song before so it's cool.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:23 am

I'm in an AMV mood today. Not a SasuSaku shipper either, but this video is pretty amazing.

video by: kheartsterra
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:06 am

Strawberry wrote:I'm in an AMV mood today. Not a SasuSaku shipper either, but this video is pretty amazing.
Spoiler:
video by: kheartsterra

One of my favorite SS vids!
SasuSaku Thread - Page 4 195309866 

<3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Is everyone enjoying SasuSaku month? :)

I WILL BE SO SAD TO SEE IT END.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:16 pm

I'm loving SasuSaku month! It's the first time I've ever been around for it too, that makes it even better. :3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 am

All the fanfiction! All the fanart! It's Christmas in July!
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:25 am

I'm ok with SasuSaku. I'm just hoping that Sasuke will not make a bad decision... Anyway, I found a SasuSaku video that I want to share. The song is nice and the video quite emotional and touching.

sasusaku "Just a dream" amv made by akiko chan

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:57 am

SasuSaku is the one pairing I fully support beside Naruhina. I'm sure that Sasuke still cares about Sakura considering that when he was in his homicidal stage he clearly smiled and enjoyed killing/attempting to kill everyone he faced but when he tried killing Sakura he didn't smile at it once or even show signs of enjoying it. She was also the only one he acknowledged when he entered the battlefield in the war so he still holds her in high regard then anyone else even nARUTO.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:03 am

J Ken wrote:SasuSaku is the one pairing I fully support beside Naruhina. I'm sure that Sasuke still cares about Sakura considering that when he was in homicidal stage he clearly smiled and enjoyed killing/attempting to kill everyone he faced but when he tried killing Sakura he didn't smile at it once or even show signs of enjoying it. She was also the only one he acknowledged when he entered the battlefield in the war so he still holds her in high regard then anyone else even nARUTO.
That's why if he tries to kill Naruto in the future because of the Bijuu thing etc., I hope to see Sakura doing something to stop him. If she succeeds, that would show imo that he "holds her in high regard" and even more. But I wish it does not get to that extent. I wish he realizes by himself that he must not stick to the past but focus on the future.

And this future, Sakura already offered him when she confessed before he left Konoha.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:12 am

Irielo wrote:
J Ken wrote:SasuSaku is the one pairing I fully support beside Naruhina. I'm sure that Sasuke still cares about Sakura considering that when he was in homicidal stage he clearly smiled and enjoyed killing/attempting to kill everyone he faced but when he tried killing Sakura he didn't smile at it once or even show signs of enjoying it. She was also the only one he acknowledged when he entered the battlefield in the war so he still holds her in high regard then anyone else even nARUTO.
That's why if he tries to kill Naruto in the future because of the Bijuu thing etc., I hope to see Sakura doing something to stop him. If she succeeds, that would show imo that he "holds her in high regard" and even more. But I wish it does not get to that extent. I wish he realizes by himself that he must not stick to the past but focus on the future.

And this future, Sakura already offered him when she confessed before he left Konoha.
I agree. His revenge before is what stopped him from being with her. His goal to get rid of the past gives me hope that he might get rid of that past barrier that prevented not only SasuSaku from being canon.

Also if he rejects Sakura he'll be stuck with Ino and Karin who's feelings are pretty shallow in comparison to Sakura's feelings.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 am

I am not talking on a romantic level. When he wanted to get rid of the past, only Naruto was cut on the photo, meaning that he might get rid of Naruto.

I don't think that either Sakura or Ino would accept that. By past, I was meaning everything related to his clan which seem always to influence his decisions.

He should now imo focus on the goal to restore his clan, he should try to forget this painful past and look for happiness in the future and Sakura already told him that she would gladly help him. And I'm sure she can make Sasuke happy but the decision belongs to him to be happy or not.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:45 am

Irielo wrote:I am not talking on a romantic level. When he wanted to get rid of the past, only Naruto was cut on the photo, meaning that he might get rid of Naruto.

I don't think that either Sakura or Ino would accept that. By past, I was meaning everything related to his clan which seem always to influence his decisions.

He should now imo focus on the goal to restore his clan, he should try to forget this painful past and look for happiness in the future and Sakura already told him that she would gladly help him. And I'm sure she can make Sasuke happy but the decision belongs to him to be happy or not.
Oh sorry for the misunderstanding. I hope Sasuke realizes that killing Naruto will not help anything because the Tailed Beats will just be revived regardless.

Yeah they probably wouldn't. His biggest accomplishment imo will be him finally surpassing the extremist ways of his ancestors and finding peace in himself which will definitely requiring him leaving behind his past.

I agree with you. Worst case scenario is that Sakura, Ino and Karin end up like Jack Atlas's fan girl trio from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:03 am

Irielo wrote:I am not talking on a romantic level. When he wanted to get rid of the past, only Naruto was cut on the photo, meaning that he might get rid of Naruto.

This. Although I don't think Sasuke should forget his past. To ask anyone to forget something like that when it changed the entire course of their life? Sasuke should be of the decision to begin moving forward. Never forgetting the past, but embracing happiness of the future at the same time, and going toward goals that make sure past problems like his don't happen again.

Not just restore his clan, since I feel that alone wouldn't satisfy him. Sasuke has to feel like he's doing something to make sure what happened to him doesn't repeat itself. That's why, while his plans right now don't look too good, I don't think he's wrong when it comes to trying to change the system. Just, the way he's going about it is wrong. Besides, I think Kishi is trying to tell us that both Naruto and Sasuke will be working together to bring peace. Whole Yin and Yang thing.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 am

^I hope that is the case for them. The Yin and Yang system went out of wack as soon as the Senju started dominating the world.

Sasusaku is the only one of my 2 top pairings that I am worried about honestly.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:22 am

J Ken wrote:^I hope that is the case for them. The Yin and Yang system went out of wack as soon as the Senju started dominating the world.

Sasusaku is the only one of my 2 top pairings that I am worried about honestly.

SasuSaku, I feel like my biggest worries are:

1. Sasuke's mental state right now. Sometimes he's acting fine, next he's talking about "burning it down", then he's protecting Naruto, only to say "I'll be the one to erase the past." It's so ambiguous!

2. As far we we know, Sasuke doesn't know Sakura still loves him. So, that would have to be revealed somehow...

3. I'm not sure if it will be official canon or just heavily implied.

I always felt like the only thing stopping SS was Sasuke's revenge. So without that need for vengeance anymore, what would keep him from accepting her love except complete uninterested in her romantically? I don't think this will happen though. Kishi has made it clear Sasuke has other choices (Ino, Karin) and so does Sakura, yet he makes Sakura reject these choices, and doesn't bother to flesh out any deeper connections with any other girl for Sasuke. Sakura is the only girl he's developed with.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next