Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario

+15
senjusana
lily567
Beautiful Hime
Strawberry
kagome1991
NaruHina <3
Azuula
dovey
Fallere825
Twin Steps
Zoey
Yamasaki Akaiko
Irielo
Starlight
Mustang
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario Empty SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:26 am

alright ladies and gents I think this will be a nice time to bring this one out, since there is already a NaruHina prediction thread all thanks to our good friend Strawberry, I decided it would be great to do something here. the same rules apply, each person gets to choose one chapter at a time.

I will leave (I hope) the small prizes to the other mods since my creativity absolutely sucks.

good luck to all participants, also, to add a little more fun to this thread, please write a small scenario, I will do so later.

select the chapters, (knowing that anyone who picks the next 2 chapters will most likely win as well, lol.)

675: Starlight
676: Irielo
677: Bubbles
678: Yukine
679: Twin Steps
680: Mustang
681: Azuula
682: Fallere825
683: Kagome1991
684: Zoey
685: Starlight (winner)
686: Yamasaki Akaiko
687: Strawberry
688: Beautiful Hime
689: Mustang
690: Bubbles
691: ThisIsMyNinjaWay
692: senjusana
693: Bubbles: winner
694: ThisIsMyNinjaWay
695: Azuula
696: Beautiful Hime
697: Zoey
698: Mustang
699: ThisIsMyNinjaWay
700: Mustang

any other chapters will be added, happy hunting

Naruto Gaiden Series

001:
002:
005: db84X
008: Mustang
011: Ireilo

Last edited by Mustang on Fri May 08, 2015 1:36 am; edited 33 times in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario Empty Re: SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario

Post by Starlight Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:57 am

675 please since it's obvious xD
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario Empty Re: SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:23 am

all good it belongs to you and good luck
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:34 am

Please my friend, reserve the 676 for me please. Maybe later I could come with a scenario.

But I'll try a short one anyway.

Sakura gets hurt by Madara. The latter is going to give her the final blow when the knight in shining armor Sasuke appears, lol! He takes Sakura and bring her back on the battlefield.

Sasuke to Sakura: "I should have never left you. Seeing you wounded now makes me realize that you have been the best happening in my life..."

Sorry for my laziness.   SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario 1923359926
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:49 am

Chapter 686
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:38 pm

<-684
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:20 pm

alright you guys the chapters are yours, good luck to all of you, for me I am taking 680
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Oh yay, a SasuSaku prediction thread!  SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario 1408507735 
Chapter 677 for me!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:33 pm

I knew you would like it, I certainly hope for something to come up in the coming chapters.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:06 pm

51-mustang wrote:I knew you would like it, I certainly hope for something to come up in the coming chapters.
You're a real gem for making this mustang-kun! I'm hoping really hard for it. <3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am

Starlight's got this in the bag!

In any case, I pick chapter # 679
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:27 pm

Slide me in for 682 pls...I'll add in a scenario when I get to a laptop...thanks in advance  SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario 2697176399 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Might as well sign me up for 678.  SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario 1408507735 

SO EXCITED

Lol, Irielo-kun. And it's a cute scenario. :3
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Jot me into 681 please :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 13, 2014 6:51 pm

it's all in guys. let's see what happens next

Tough to say, what do you guys think it wasn't a moment, but Kakashi did day something, I cannot make a certain judgement, so what do you guys say? should starlight be the first winner or should we say 50/50 for now?

So Starlight, this chapter wasn't a moment but a something that has always been the case, would you like to select another chapter

I know Double posting is against the rules, but this is just to point out that this chapter didn't have a SasuSaku moment, so if Starlight and Irielo would like to choose another chapter, go ahead, but I know one thing this chapter was epic.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue May 13, 2014 7:03 pm

It really was, Madara is so badass!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue May 13, 2014 7:22 pm

51-mustang wrote:it's all in guys. let's see what happens next

Tough to say, what do you guys think it wasn't a moment, but Kakashi did day something, I cannot make a certain judgement, so what do you guys say? should starlight be the first winner or should we say 50/50 for now?

So Starlight, this chapter wasn't a moment but a something that has always been the case, would you like to select another chapter

I know Double posting is against the rules, but this is just to point out that this chapter didn't have a SasuSaku moment, so if Starlight and Irielo would like to choose another chapter, go ahead, but I know one thing this chapter was epic.

Why? Today's chapter (676): Sakura attacking Madara and Sasuke backing her up (ok teamwork). Sakura saying with a sad face that Sasuke does not seem to care about her just shows that she does want Sasuke to give her some special attentions but the latter is focusing on the fight + I'm sure he knows Sakura is strong enough to heal herself and to take care of herself. So, he did not need to freak out about it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed May 14, 2014 3:52 am

Put me down for chapter 683 please!~  SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario 195309866 

But yeah. Sasuke jumped in there in an instant to give Sakura back up, so of course he cares about her but she does tend to not see that sometimes when it comes to Sasuke. Remember 181, when she thought he hated her when everything else proved otherwise? This always happens lol Sakura never gets to see that Sasuke cares and assumes the opposite.

Sasuke isn't the most emotional person in the world so he doesn't show much emotion on his face a majority of the time. He's really introverted and reserved (like myself lol) But Sakura should know this by now. There be more chapters where Sasuke does the same and Sakura will see just how much he cares about her.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed May 14, 2014 9:36 am

My chapter is next! Let there be a really good Sasu --> Saku moment. x3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sat May 17, 2014 6:36 am

51-mustang wrote:it's all in guys. let's see what happens next

Fine -.- I'll chose 685 please :D
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat May 17, 2014 7:13 am

Ooh, how did I not see this before? ♥ ;D

Dang it! All close chapters are already taken. I can feel it will be soon. >.< But anyway! I will choose 687, then. And a little scenario? Hmm... Well, I'll go with the one I thought was being set up this latest chapter, and I'm sure everyone must have thought of the same thing. xD And that is Sasuke proving Sakura wrong, and showing her he does care one way or the other. Or something...
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Sat May 17, 2014 1:20 pm

I'll try 688? :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat May 17, 2014 7:37 pm

alright the updates are done, good luck to you three.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Mon May 19, 2014 10:23 pm

in this thread you will also win a medal, if you guessed the correct chapter, which goes below your username and info in every post! :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 19, 2014 11:48 pm

that's so cool, thanks Azuula
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next