Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread Empty Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread

Post by Taushishi17 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:52 pm

NARUTO CHAPTER 692 DISCUSSION AND 693 PREDICTIONS

Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559
Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread 2a9e237
It's out!
Date: 10/09
Title: Revolution

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/692

=o here we go....
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread Empty Re: Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread

Post by meow69 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:50 am

Looks like the Sasuke Vs Naruto fight is finally upon us. either way it is going to be epic. I don't think Sasuke's Rinnegan is going to help him to much as Naruto out of anyone in the world has the most experience fighting someone with it. I do not think Sasuke has ever fought a sage before. Not to mention Naruto has some hope as help from Kakashi and Sakura. Kakashi has experience using sharingan if there is a weakness he would know and allow it to be exploited. While Sakura is around Both of them have medical attention.

I am also wondering if Madara's Rinnegan is still in his head worse, If it is then comes to worse Sakura transplants it into Kakashi or Naruto.

At this rate it is looking like Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi will have to kill their heart and actually kill him. Making SasukexSakura increasingly unlikely. Makes me wonder if Kishi is going to troll us, and make the final pairing Naruharem. With Hinata and Sakura as the girls so that technically both pairings happen so that the pairing wars die off. (I know its a crack idea)

Knowing Naruto and his history though he will somehow use the talk no jutsu and stop Sasuke without killing him though.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread Empty Re: Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread

Post by Mustang on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:05 am

Well I was wrong, that I don't mind as long as the fight between Naruto and Sasuke is interesting, I cannot wait to see how the feud between brothers comes to an end, this is truly the final fight of the story, So Kishi, how will this play out, I am interested in seeing how Indra's and Ashura's story is resolved. either way in the end I feel that the two sets of brothers are going to be at peace with one another, Indra letting go of his jealousy of Ashura and Sasuke letting go of his animosity towards Naruto, which he still seems to hold.

well I guess this means that the manga will still be going just before the movie is released so this fight could well go for about 9-10 chapters no need to draw it out for too long. but this is going to be good I sense it.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:23 am

Yeah agreed wondering what the hell Sasuke thinks he is going to accomplish by "killing" the bijuu. doesn't he know you can't kill a Bijuu they are masses of chakra given consciousness. If you kill one they will simply reform somewhere else.

If killing a Bijuu was possible then the sage of six paths would have done so against the ten tails .
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:49 am

Seems kinda forced to make them fight right now right after Kaguya tho! Anyway, the hype from this chapter is to real for words! To bad there will be a break next week.  

Do you think that Sasuke will come a jinchuriki of the bijuu or control the bijuu by force?
I say this because Sasuke's rinnegan requires cooldown period after to much usage he might need more chakra cause the rinnegan uses alot of chakra to use its power.
I hope he doesn't become a jin its already been done twice now and we don't need to see it again.

This chapter feels like Deja vu when it comes to the bijuu being beaten so easy like with Madara with just one rinnegan and one technique.

Last edited by Sacred Fire on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:50 am

no I don't think Sasuke was aiming to kill the Bijuu, he was trying to make sure they didn't get in the way of the fight that he needs to have with Naruto. I think he is trying to find something out here, there is one thing, we know Naruto is a great ninja, but we don't know his answer to Pein, how will he end the hatred? we know Sasuke's answer, but what is Naruto?

plus if Sasuke had the intent to kill the Bijuu wouldn't have Hagoromo stopped him, no think Sasuke was just making sure the battle was evenly thought.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:42 am

Yeah I guess you are correct about not wanting the Bijuu to interfere. Not that that will help as Naruto is the jinchuuriki of parts of all 9 Bijuu.

It looks like Sasuke is back into his bat shit insane mode. Sasuke has always came off to me as only having three modes. 1. Calm collected and analytical. 2 Emo whiner that would rather blame everyone for his problems. (aka blaming Konoha for his families death among other examples) 3. Bat shit insane, where he will kill and or murder anyone that gets in his way no matter who they might be. (aka stabbing Karin to get to Danzo stabbing Sakura. and many other examples)

Hopefully Sasuke finally joins the very exclusive "I had sense beat into me by Naruto Uzumaki club" Along side such great people as Neji, Gaara, and Nagato (Not including filler and movies)

I never did like Sasuke much, but was still hoping maybe he could be saved. I had a feeling he might try something like this, but was hoping I was wrong. I hope Naruto actually kills him this time. Out of all the Uchihas, Sasuke is my least favorite (until recently Obito and his "because you let Rin die" excuse for his actions was my least favorite.) Sasuke always blames his problems on other people he always needs someone to hate and/or fight. I can list many examples of the Emo Avenger doing just that.

1. Itachi kills clan has to hate Itachi. (understandable but come on someone in Konoha please get this boy in with a Yamanaka for therapy please. Especially after his team introduction. What are you thinking Kakashi not getting this boy some help then teaching him Chidori to an avenger.)

2. Finds out the truth rather then blame the Uchiha or just the village elders he decides he wants to murder a bunch of innocent people that have nothing to do with his clans death. I would understand maybe blaming Danzo, the two other advisors and possibly Hiruzen. Hell the Uchiha deserve part of the blame as well for planning the coup. Instead Sasuke would rather be a mass murdering psychopath and kill a bunch of people that had nothing to do with it.

3. Talks to the resurrected Hokages and decides all on his lonesome that everything is the previous Hokages fault. Not even laying any of the blame on his own clan at all. During the fight with the ten tails he was willing to just let the Bijuu burn rather than try to save them.(I guess its also magically the Bijuu's fault that his clan was killed now even though they were all sealed at the time) I guess Sasuke even while fighting alongside Naruto was planning for the point where he would back stab Naruto. Now he wants to murder the 5 kage while they are defenseless talk about a sore loser is he still sore that they all kicked the snot out of him? Plus on top of that he wants to control the Bijuu and use them as his own weapon after he murders Naruto.

Wow talk about a real humanitarian bringing peace to the world one murder at a time. Like him Murdering people is any better than what any of the 5 major villages have done in the past.

Makes me wish Itachi had just killed his whinny ass along with the rest of his clan since Sasuke can't find a healthy way to deal with his issues.

Last edited by meow69 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a lot)
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:43 am

To me for someone talking about a "revolution", so something which has to do with an ideology, Sasuke looked like a mad person. Oh, he was clever enough to have almost every obstacle (Obito, Madara,Kaguya/BZ Bijuus, Edo Hokages) out of his way to achieve his goals, but it's still not enough: now the defenseless Gokages and his "friend" Naruto still need to be dealt with.

Quite disappointing if you ask me. It's as if the guy did not learn something out of the recent events of his life: him almost dying, hearing BZ's revelations, his excellent teamwork with Naruto (which apparently meant nothing for him)...

I don't think that was a necessity for Naruto and Sasuke to have their fight as I was expecting some good character development for Sasuke, someone who could have learnt some lessons and re-think about himself. Unfortunately, it did not happen this way...

Anyway, I hope Sakura will also have her word to say and will also play an important role in the upcoming Sasuke's issues. I think also she will now get to know more about the Uchiha massacre and so on. Btw, there is a kind of KakaSaku proximity since some chapters...

Sadly, Hagoromo had to acknowledge that acting differently this time did not bring different results automatically...

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentPanda on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:00 am

let's just say I'm not surprised (sigh)
I'm hoping for a twist but I doubt that'll happen. I just had that feeling Sasuke was up to something -_____-
Let the brothers fight. I've been waiting for this for a long time.
SilentPanda
SilentPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:22 am

SilentPanda wrote:let's just say I'm not surprised (sigh)
I'm hoping for a twist but I doubt that'll happen. I just had that feeling Sasuke was up to something -_____-
Let the brothers fight. I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Well, I think you've just modified your post because it seems you were pissed about Sasuke... Well, to me, it does not look like a fight between brothers anymore but a fight which has to take place to "settle the score" if you get what I mean, lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:23 am

Irielo wrote:To me for someone talking about a "revolution", so something which has to do with an ideology, Sasuke looked like a mad person. Oh, he was clever enough to have almost every obstacle (Obito, Madara,Kaguya/BZ Bijuus, Edo Hokages) out of his way to achieve his goals, but it's still not enough: now the defenseless Gokages and his "friend" Naruto still need to be dealt with.

Quite disappointing if you ask me. It's as if the guy did not learn something out of the recent events of his life: him almost dying, hearing BZ's revelations, his excellent teamwork with Naruto (which apparently meant nothing for him)...

I don't think that was a necessity for Naruto and Sasuke to have their fight as I was expecting some good character development for Sasuke, someone who could have learnt some lessons and re-think about himself. Unfortunately, it did not happen this way...

Anyway, I hope Sakura will also have her word to say and will also play an important role in the upcoming Sasuke's issues. I think also she will now get to know more about the Uchiha massacre and so on. Btw, there is a kind of KakaSaku proximity since some chapters...

Sadly, Hagoromo had to acknowledge that acting differently this time did not bring different results automatically...

What Sasuke doesn't realize or rather he refuses to believe is that the "revolution" has already happened.

To Quote Onoki (edited a little bit. of course)  "We shinobi spend our entire lives in battle. Fighting only for our own villages. Never empathising with others, only taking for our lives! If we rob, and are robbed in turn… if we are robbed from, we take back in revenge. The Hatred has boiled over into world war three times already. This fight is special. We're not not fighting to take from each other this time. We're all united as one. We're building on our past mistakes... very slowly but steadily getting better ... moving towards peace."

I couldn't have said it any better than Onoki. The fact that so many shinobi had to put aside their hate and work together, fight and bleed together has chanced the shinobi world. No longer can shinobi of any village dehumanize the shinobi from another village not after fighting and dying together. I am sure after the war if and when the 5 kage survive there will be some reformation and unity of the shinobi system.

Sasuke is like the revolutionary that shows up sees the revolution has already happened without him and decides to throw one anyway.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:28 am

meow69 wrote:What Sasuke doesn't realize or rather he refuses to believe is that the "revolution" has already happened.

To Quote Onoki (edited a little bit. of course)  "We shinobi spend our entire lives in battle. Fighting only for our own villages. Never empathising with others, only taking for our lives! If we rob, and are robbed in turn… if we are robbed from, we take back in revenge. The Hatred has boiled over into world war three times already. This fight is special. We're not not fighting to take from each other this time. We're all united as one. We're building on our past mistakes... very slowly but steadily getting better ... moving towards peace."

I couldn't have said it any better than Onoki. The fact that so many shinobi had to put aside their hate and work together, fight and bleed together has chanced the shinobi world. No longer can shinobi of any village dehumanize the shinobi from another village not after fighting and dying together. I am sure after the war if and when the 5 kage survive there will be some reformation and unity of the shinobi system.

To the bolded: EXACTLY! That's why I think that what is now happening is quite contradicting and does not make sense...

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:35 am

Irielo wrote:
meow69 wrote:What Sasuke doesn't realize or rather he refuses to believe is that the "revolution" has already happened.

To the bolded: EXACTLY! That's why I think that what is now happening is quite contradicting and does not make sense...

It makes perfect sense in a weird way. Sasuke is jealous that Naruto brought about the chance without resorting to extreme measures. Plus in a way this is his rivalry with Naruto taken to extreme. Sasuke has always had a huge ego. His ego won't allow him to see that the "dobe" managed to accomplish something he can't
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:42 am

meow69 wrote:
Irielo wrote:

It makes perfect sense in a weird way. Sasuke is jealous that Naruto brought about the chance without resorting to extreme measures. Plus in a way this is his rivalry with Naruto taken to extreme. Sasuke has always had a huge ego. His ego won't allow him to see that the "dobe" managed to accomplish something he can't

Is Sasuke so blind that he does not realize that he is also part of it, that Naruto could accomplish what he accomplished because he (Sasuke) "influenced" him also in that matter somehow? Well, the guy (Sasuke) might suffer from a big inferiority complex...

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:09 am

Irielo wrote:Is Sasuke so blind that he does not realize that he is also part of it, that Naruto could accomplish what he accomplished because he (Sasuke) "influenced" him also in that matter somehow? Well, the guy (Sasuke) might suffer from a big inferiority complex...

Egotism his blinded better men than Sasuke. Agreed that Sasuke played a big part in Naruto's development

Sasuke definitely has a massive inferiority complex even as a kid always being compared to Itachi and such. That only got worse after Itachi killed his clan. Part of the reason(though not the only reason) Sasuke left Konoha for Orochimaru is because he saw how fast Naruto was improving, and his Ego couldn't take it. Now it is just like that again. Naruto has accomplished something he couldn't so with his ego blinding him he is doing something drastic and dare I say stupid.

meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:17 am

meow69 wrote:Egotism his blinded better men than Sasuke. Agreed that Sasuke played a big part in Naruto's development

Sasuke definitely has a massive inferiority complex even as a kid always being compared to Itachi and such. That only got worse after Itachi killed his clan. Part of the reason(though not the only reason) Sasuke left Konoha for Orochimaru is because he saw how fast Naruto was improving, and his Ego couldn't take it. Now it is just like that again. Naruto has accomplished something he couldn't so with his ego blinding him he is doing something drastic and dare I say stupid

Yes, it's absolutely stupid from him because he, like Naruto is also a hero now... I mean, it's a golden opportunity for them (Naruto and Sasuke) to build a different world together. They have already proven that they could work together on the battlefield. Them being the war heroes would enable them to change this "cursed" world where they had to grow up for good.

But no, it's as if Sasuke is the one used to repeat the past's mistakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:48 am

I"m not suprised Naruto ans Saskue will fight (telegraphed for like nearly 275 chapters).

I used too call Saskue "Vegeta 2.0." Now i know that i'm disrespecting Vegeta with comparing him too Saskue. Vegeta "got it" eventually, even after having the s**t beat out of him many times and dieing once or twice. Saskue just doesn't get it.

He and Naruto are going too fight AFTER a war just happened? People suffered, people died trying too stop 3 mad people from doing it themselves and now Saskue wants too brawl now!? He is ego is so big it can't fit on the damn battlefield.

I hope 1 of 2 things happen:
1. Kishi (Naruto) kills the m**********r in the most brutal way possible.
2. Sakura, girl if you going too step up and save the person you love, best do it now while you have the chance. You are the only one who can save him.

Preferably, i'd like for #2 too happen. Personally, i'd love for #1 too happen.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:05 am

racefan1992 wrote:I"m not suprised Naruto ans Saskue will fight (telegraphed for like nearly 275 chapters).

I used too call Saskue "Vegeta 2.0." Now i know that i'm disrespecting Vegeta with comparing him too Saskue. Vegeta "got it" eventually, even after having the s**t beat out of him many times and dieing once or twice. Saskue just doesn't get it.

He and Naruto are going too fight AFTER a war just happened? People suffered, people died trying too stop 3 mad people from doing it themselves and now Saskue wants too brawl now!? He is ego is so big it can't fit on the damn battlefield.

2. Sakura, girl if you going too step up and save the person you love, best do it now while you have the chance. You are the only one who can save him.

I saw it coming as well simply because of Sasuke's ego.

If number 1 happens prepare to see plenty of predictions from NS talking about how NS is going to be cannon simply because Sasuke is dead. Sasuke's death has practically been a requirement for NS for a long time especially after Sasuke tried to kill Sakura. That has been a long term prediction around NS forums for a long time, for Naruto to kill Sasuke followed by Sakura finally realizing she loves Naruto. Of course killing a friend that is practically a brother and in Sakura's case former (possibly current though with Sasuke's insanity acting up that is looking doubtful) love interest is hardly a good set up for a shipping moment that NS always wants.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:19 am

Naruto: Ok Sasuke enough of your bs this ENDS NOW ! Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread 3569879442
Sasuke: *Maybe this wasn't such a great idea after all*

Sasuke is acting like Zaheer from Legend of Korra
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:38 am

Ah, yes, back to normal with being upset with Sasuke for being Sasuke.

To anyone who thinks Sasuke is going to die or should be killed: Congrats! You want the only people left in the world to be Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. We were just told that the only way to undo IT (which is currently killing everyone) requires both Naruto and Sasuke. Therefore, Naruto and Sasuke have to both be alive and willing to release everyone together.

We were told by Kishimoto a long time ago that the series was going to go Tobi, Madara, then end with Sasuke. He's only fulfilling what he said was going to happen no matter how contrived it comes across due to the fact that they worked together for awhile. But we all know the expression "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"--and Sasuke has lived by that ideal ever since "revenge" became his goal and even though he's into "revolution" since speaking with Edo Itachi & Hashirama, his general ideals have not changed.

Sasuke is not evil. He does however believe that he is much better than Naruto and definitely has a massive ego.

So, the "talking" chapters are over for a bit and we're about to finish the series for real. Naruto vs. Sasuke ended part 1 as far as fights went and the same will be true for part 2. Hinata seeing off Naruto ended part 1 as far as the "good stuff" went--and I still expect that to be one of the main ends of the series. I'm just glad that there will now be another chance for Sakura to finally learn about the massacre from Sasuke himself on-panel.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:52 pm

I agree with you guys on how Kishi could have went a different route with Naruto & Sasuke fight that was more trying to fight for old times sake or for how to run the village or anything. But he wanted to make it dramatic and so this is the route that had to be taken. This will be Sasuke's development, & as what was said by Irielo up there. I hope Sakura plays a huge role in Sasuke's development back to the good side. It would make alot of sense if so.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:20 pm

kind of felt sorry for Kurama in this chapter, i would have loved for him to get the freedom he deserves after being trapped inside the jins for a very long time, i am guessing he would have loved to run around the country side letting his tails destroy mountains, raising tidal waves and causing forest fires. but he is going to manage the meeting point with the other tailed beasts.

now as for the fight with Sasuke, i think Naruto has the advantage, he doesn't really need Kakashi's and Sakura's help, even though they are there for a reason, Sakura will most likely play a part in making a promise with Sasuke, but that is beside the point, does Sasuke remember that one half of Kurama is still within Naruto and the the Chakra of the other tailed beasts are seeping into Naruto as well, there is a good chance that Naruto will get more powerful without even realising it.

I also think Ashura and Indra will get the resolution they deserve, making peace before crossing over with their father, Also i think this fight will develop both Naruto and Sasuke, Naruto to finally get his answer and Sasuke to realise that his idea of changing the system isn't right and that using a more peaceful way is the way to achieve his goals.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Mustang wrote:now as for the fight with Sasuke, i think Naruto has the advantage, he doesn't really need Kakashi's and Sakura's help, even though they are there for a reason, Sakura will most likely play a part in making a promise with Sasuke, but that is beside the point

I think one should take into account that the upcoming fight between Naruto and Sasuke has a different situation compared to the fight which took place at the Valley of the End, where Naruto and Sasuke fought alone. If Sakura and Kakashi are around, it's because they will (hopefully) have an important role to play in showing Sasuke that his way of doing things are wrong.

It's not just about a technical fight: who has the best cards (abilities, Jutsus etc.) to win nor a fight just to make Naruto win this time (in opposition to what happened at the Valley of the End). The fight's outcome should also be Sasuke's character development as he still did not learn the real meaning of teamwork. That's why Kakashi and Sakura are around: to support Naruto and to prove to Sasuke by doing so, that no one can achieve things alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:28 am

Naruto chapter 692 discussion 693 prediction thread Tumblr_nbou36MLqL1qcv0nzo1_500

How I feel summed up in one neat little gif.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:47 am

meow69 wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:I"m not suprised Naruto ans Saskue will fight (telegraphed for like nearly 275 chapters).

I saw it coming as well simply because of Sasuke's ego.

If number 1 happens prepare to see plenty of predictions from NS talking about how NS is going to be cannon simply because Sasuke is dead. Sasuke's death has practically been a requirement for NS for a long time especially after Sasuke tried to kill Sakura. That has been a long term prediction around NS forums for a long time, for Naruto to kill Sasuke followed by Sakura finally realizing she loves Naruto. Of course killing a friend that is practically a brother and in Sakura's case former (possibly current though with Sasuke's insanity acting up that is looking doubtful)  love interest is hardly a good set up for a shipping moment that NS always wants.

Leaving the pairing stuff aside, Saskue can't set his ego/inferiority complex/attitude aside for 30 seonds and free everyone, so THEN he and Naruto can beat eacothers brains in. Saskue is basically holding all trapped in IT hostage until there battle is done, win/lose/draw. Since they are both needed too free everyone.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum