Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario

+15
senjusana
lily567
Beautiful Hime
Strawberry
kagome1991
NaruHina <3
Azuula
dovey
Fallere825
Twin Steps
Zoey
Yamasaki Akaiko
Irielo
Starlight
Mustang
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 3 Empty Re: SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:22 am

that's right Bubbles if there was going to be Sakura moving on, this chapter would have been the proof, but nope we got the exact opposite, I know that NS isn't happy about it, It makes me wonder, how many more times will Kishi blow more holes in the NS ship, the pink and orange ship is almost at the bottom of the ocean, but i guess that will not stop Kishi from taking a few more potshots at NS.

Sasuke thinks too harshly of himself, he knows and understands that Sakura loves him no matter what he does or thinks of himself, she has never judged him, she only sees the man that she wants at her side, the amazing part is Sasuke's actions in this chapter doesn't even hurt SasuSaku because he only did what he did to prevent Sakura from getting involved in a fight that could kill her if she got in the way, so he was looking out for her wellbeing, I guess the interesting part is, that it doesn't matter what Sasuke does, Sakura will never judge him, because she wants to save him from that darkness and give him her light, (opps sorry i was thinking of KH2 there, lol) maybe that is because Sakura knows that Sasuke isn't perfect, she loves Sasuke for who he is, not for some shallow reasons like in the early part of Naruto.

I wonder what will happen in the next SasuSaku moment, as there will be one after this fight, and i think it will coincide with a NaruHina moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 3 Empty Re: SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario

Post by Irielo Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:57 am

Bubbles wrote:OMG I knew I felt a SasuSaku moment coming on! The MP translation makes it seem harsher, but the MS version I like the most, I think it translates the chapter best. Just look at Sasuke's face, his reaction, his words. Sasuke's nostalgic "you're annoying" , his leg shaking when Sakura confesses her love to him yet again, begging him not to leave down that road even further, and it's like he hesitates, enough so that he would repeat 181 in a beautiful parallel.  
SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 3 195309866

His face looks conflicted, then he genjutsu her because he knows she'll follow; it's like Sasuke knows the effect she has on him, so he stops her before she digs deeper under his skin. And when he's confronted with her feelings yet again, he tries to rationalize it with her just "fantasizing" about some great love, and talking down about himself by questioning what she could possibly see in him; like there is nothing possible to love about him so he can't even comprehend why she still cares. It's so angsty yet gives me so many feels! SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 3 195309866 SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 3 2865921181

I find it ironic that the same guy who praised her genjutsu ability once upon a time, put her under a genjutsu himself. I cannot imagine he's putting her through any kind of torment, though I am hoping their is SS in the genjutsu. Like, he is somehow able to communicate with her this way, and we get more SS this way, with her love helping to break him away from his fear of bonds and bringing him back to Team 7 once more.

I also love how Kishi shot down a certain pink and orange ships interpretation of 675 of "Sakura is just getting over Sasuke now, she only sees him as a friend!" Here she is, declaring her love, straight from the horses mouth, with Kakashi following up with those words, making it clear as day what he meant, and that Sakura still feels romantically for Sasuke as if there was any doubt. x3

693, thank you for delivering upon us these wonderful SS feels!

Right? When I read the amount of reactions around (not here), stating that "SasuSaku is dead", I just can laugh. I think it was not a coincidence that Sakura was unconscious when Sasuke told Naruto and Kaksashi that he "is not interested with her". In other words, Sakura not hearing that was made on purpose.

I am also curious to see if something will happen in the Genjutsu world, as I am still expecting Sasuke to reveal more about his personal life to Sakura, such as the truth behind the Uchiha massacre. In case Sasuke does "meet" Sakura in the Genjutsu world, that would also show that he is not that indifferent to what she said but that it was not the place to discuss about it (in the same way it was not the place to fight Naruto), as it is quite obvious when it comes to Sasuke's character throughout the story, that the latter privileges his goals over his feelings.

Anyway, I still keep the hope that he will meet her in Genjutsu world. Btw, congratulations my dear Bubbles.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Congo Bubbles.

A much needed proof that Sakura still loves Sasuke.And I loved the part where Hago predicted that Sasuke will find love that is different from what he had for his mother. The feels SasuSaku prediction thread + scenario - Page 3 195309866
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Well in this chapter, Hago pretty much pointed some of that out, it isn't the love of Sakura can give him, in fact he kind of gave that part away as well Sasuke did. He doesn't have a very high opinion of himself, so I think he will learn to love himself which he hasn't shown any signs of, to love his friends, which he was willing to throw their lives away, just look at what happened to Karin at one stage in the story.

it isn't like he doesn't like Sakura, I think deep down inside, he appreciates her making that effort, he is too busy beating himself up about the past.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:59 am

Mustang wrote:Well in this chapter, Hago pretty much pointed some of that out, it isn't the love of Sakura can give him, in fact he kind of gave that part away as well Sasuke did. He doesn't have a very high opinion of himself, so I think he will learn to love himself which he hasn't shown any signs of, to love his friends, which he was willing to throw their lives away, just look at what happened to Karin at one stage in the story.

it isn't like he doesn't like Sakura, I think deep down inside, he appreciates her making that effort, he is too busy beating himself up about the past.

May i draw a slight paralell?

As you pointed out, Saskue has been for quite sometime beating himself up about the past but Sakura never has never done that. She has instead tried too be there for him (which she has) but Saskue can not stop beating himself up too see that she has been there.

Naruto used too beat himself up over his lack of success and hurt confidence (dispite putting on a brave face) and Hinata never beat him up. Instead she was there for him when he needed a 'pick-me up.' Naruto eventually stopped beating himself up after the PFS.

Naruto has openly stated he appreciates Hinata being there for him, Sakura has been there for Saskue. Saskue just can't get past his hate himself too properly see it fully (do not get me wrong, i'm sure he sees it, i just think he does not see the whole picture yet.)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:25 am

I would have gotten it for Sasunaru xD 699
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:43 pm

alright ladies and gents there is only one chapter left for the taking, chapter 700, anyone want to take it before the last 2 chapters, you only have a few days left before the prediction thread closes.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Btw, congrats ThisIsMyNinjaWay and Mustang for picking the chapter with SS moments! The forehead poke and canon status!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu May 07, 2015 10:43 pm

I'll go with the same chapter as predicted in the NH thread for the next SasuSaku moment. Of course, it will be a touching family reunion.

NG chapter 11
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 07, 2015 10:44 pm

I am going for a few chapters sooner than that, I am going with NG chapter 8
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Fri May 08, 2015 1:24 am

I predict in chapter 5
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri May 08, 2015 1:42 am

alright guys the chapters are set and as they say happy hunting everyone, this could very well be an interesting series.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 08, 2015 1:50 pm

700+7

July 2, 2015 Edit: We stunk at guessing here ^_^ It turned out to be 700+9 and 700+10 that had the SasuSaku moments.

Last edited by Yamasaki Akaiko on Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not double-posting in the thread)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3